April 27, 2024, 10:08:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #686 10/14 - 10/22  (Read 253003 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #740 on: October 19, 2007, 11:13:23 PM »

I am trying to read Beth's book and I can only read it in little bites  when I am by myself cause I keep losing it.  I was working at the jr. college the other night and it was very quiet (no one needed a paper edited) and i was reading the part about Natalee's room and when I got to the end I totally lost it!  It just absolutely breaks my heart!  I want to cry and I want to choke somebody!  Youngest daughter came home tonight and I was trying to read her the part about Natalee's room and I couldn't get through it so she said, "Mom, let me read it."  Then she started to cry.  How can ANYONE doubt how much Beth loved Natalee and how can anyone be so evil as some people we know.  I am not naive and have been a teacher for 31 years so I know the ways of the world, but I can not fathom the evil that exists at some sites!.  How can anyone be so heartless and so full of hate?! Sorry, I just had to get that out. I am amazed that Beth can be so strong and I am so happy that she is now beginning to come out of the darkness and have some happiness although I know that the memory of Natalee will always be there.

The Sloots and people in charge in Aruba are full of hate.  They are Evil to the core.
Thank you, San!  I really think that I am invisible when I post.  Much of why I don't post much cause usually I am INVISIBLE. 

Hey, casa....I read your post and had to log off....I ofen post with no responses....it doesn't matter....we know who we are and what we feel & think....and you should know that we, here, read your posts...and no response does not mean anything negative....honest...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #741 on: October 19, 2007, 11:13:31 PM »

The Sloots and people in charge in Aruba are full of hate.  They are Evil to the core.
Thank you, San!  I really think that I am invisible when I post.  Much of why I don't post much cause usually I am INVISIBLE. 

I think what you say it is right on and we agree with you "I want to cry and I want to choke somebody!" Couldn't have said it any better..It's been one unbelievable nightmare and it just seems to get more absurd by the day.. Sad

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #742 on: October 19, 2007, 11:16:21 PM »

I give it about a 0% chance the K2 Lawyers will produce the docs by this monday Wink

Vegas has it at 1000-1, *******. The line is Dr. Phil plus 9 million points. Kalpoes are hoping for an upset.

LOL!! It's gonna be a real hoot  if the judge orders K2 to pay the legal expenses of the Dr.Phil Lawyers as well..It should only take about 150 years to pay those expenses  Wink

AHATA will have to cough it up. Did you see that post by Buckeye? They were rallying the troops to sue Dr. Phil way back in 12/2005.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #743 on: October 19, 2007, 11:17:11 PM »

I am trying to read Beth's book and I can only read it in little bites  when I am by myself cause I keep losing it.  I was working at the jr. college the other night and it was very quiet (no one needed a paper edited) and i was reading the part about Natalee's room and when I got to the end I totally lost it!  It just absolutely breaks my heart!  I want to cry and I want to choke somebody!  Youngest daughter came home tonight and I was trying to read her the part about Natalee's room and I couldn't get through it so she said, "Mom, let me read it."  Then she started to cry.  How can ANYONE doubt how much Beth loved Natalee and how can anyone be so evil as some people we know.  I am not naive and have been a teacher for 31 years so I know the ways of the world, but I can not fathom the evil that exists at some sites!.  How can anyone be so heartless and so full of hate?! Sorry, I just had to get that out. I am amazed that Beth can be so strong and I am so happy that she is now beginning to come out of the darkness and have some happiness although I know that the memory of Natalee will always be there.

You are not invisible Casa.

Thanks San but yes I am.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #744 on: October 19, 2007, 11:18:52 PM »

[
Sounds like quite a few people in Carbondale..They should be doing the same thing in Aruba for the Human Rights Commission..Unfortunately people in Aruba and Rape victims dont have a voice like we do here in America..Thanks to corrupt Judges like Bob Witt and the corrupt Govt of Aruba.

He needs a "SOLD" sign around his neck.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #745 on: October 19, 2007, 11:25:36 PM »

Thanks San but yes I am.

Nuh uh.  You are not invisible.     I read what everyone posts, but I don't always post a reply, Casa.  {{{hugs}}}

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #746 on: October 19, 2007, 11:26:58 PM »

I give it about a 0% chance the K2 Lawyers will produce the docs by this monday Wink

Vegas has it at 1000-1, *******. The line is Dr. Phil plus 9 million points. Kalpoes are hoping for an upset.

LOL!! It's gonna be a real hoot  if the judge orders K2 to pay the legal expenses of the Dr.Phil Lawyers as well..It should only take about 150 years to pay those expenses  Wink

AHATA will have to cough it up. Did you see that post by Buckeye? They were rallying the troops to sue Dr. Phil way back in 12/2005.
I did see the article!! They will just have to increase AHATA budget eh?

After seeing the article today about the historical bones being found in Aruba.. Do you think Aruba would ever give back the remains of Max Devries,Buddy Larson,Natalee Holloway or Gary Markings if they were found?? Probably not..I guess that they would think that wouldn't be good for tourism..Better if they just vanished Sad
« Last Edit: October 19, 2007, 11:38:13 PM by Observer » Logged

casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #747 on: October 19, 2007, 11:47:31 PM »

I did see the article!! They will just have to increase AHATA budget eh?

After seeing the article today about the historical bones being found in Aruba.. Do you think Aruba would ever give back the remains of Max Devries,Buddy Larson,Natalee Holloway or Gary Markings if they were found?? Probably not..I guess that they would think that wouldn't be good for tourism..Better if they just vanished Sad

Well, no probably not.  I'm sure they will not admit to any wrongdoing.  But what do I know?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #748 on: October 19, 2007, 11:47:54 PM »

Thanks San but yes I am.

Casa,

NO!!!  You are not invisible but I am not usually here when you post.  Sometimes I stay logged on when I am away so I won't lose my place to come back to.  I always read your posts but it may be long after you post it.  I don't usually get a reply either but think most do read it, just don't have anything to say or say it much later.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #749 on: October 19, 2007, 11:53:30 PM »

[
Sounds like quite a few people in Carbondale..They should be doing the same thing in Aruba for the Human Rights Commission..Unfortunately people in Aruba and Rape victims dont have a voice like we do here in America..Thanks to corrupt Judges like Bob Witt and the corrupt Govt of Aruba.

He needs a "SOLD" sign around his neck.

I think a prison number would be more appropriate, Inmate Number or whatever you call those on prisoners in jail.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #750 on: October 20, 2007, 12:10:38 AM »

Witt is the one who signed one search warrant publicly and then sneaked around and changed it at the actual search?

Is he the one who released the suspects or was that Smit?

I can never keep the judges straight but not one of them has been objective in this case.  Unless, of course, Karen Janssen held back all the evidence.

Was listening while going to sleep about some came on a crime program last night, somebody named McDuff who was convicted of several murders even though the bodies were not found.  Just thinking he should have committed his crimes in Aruba where no body/no case.  He was convicted totally on circumstantial so it does happen.  But first somebody has to be trying to convict and then a judge has to be fair.  What are the chances of this ever happening in Aruba in this instance?

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #751 on: October 20, 2007, 12:33:20 AM »

I wonder if this means I am invisible now?  Well, think I will just go to bed and read anyway.

G'nite any still reading!

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #752 on: October 20, 2007, 12:53:17 AM »

Nite Anna - sorry I was uploading another video to Youtube.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #753 on: October 20, 2007, 01:06:47 AM »

Saw this post of Dugga's in the Lounge:

Speaking of testing...

This weekend, some of you may see the following message on the boards. If you do happen to see this, it would be VERY HELPFUL to us if you would drop me a note and let me know.

This weekend, Scared Monkeys is testing a bit of new software.

If you are seeing this message, the software may have malfunctioned.

We will be concluding our test by the end of the weekend. Any problems you may be experiencing should be remedied when we complete testing on Monday.

If you encounter this message, please send a message to dugga@scaredmonkeys.com. Thank you for your patience.

If it prevents your access to the message board (and if you see the message, it certainly will), rest assured that we're only testing over the weekend, and the test will be finished before Monday.

Thanks.

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #754 on: October 20, 2007, 01:49:02 AM »

I agree. The discovery issue has been a year-long battle, 3 weeks ain't gonna clear it up. Possible alley-oop by Judge Ferns here...before he slams home some harsh penalties, if not outright dismissal.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #755 on: October 20, 2007, 01:56:28 AM »

Judge Bob Witt Judicial associate of Paulus van der Sloot changed the search warrant on the spot from the entire VDS residence to a small part of the property. High Ranking official Ben Vocking(King)laid low for two weeks purportedly staying at the Van der Sloot residence. He surfaced on June 15, 2005 at the door of the Van der Sloot home with Dutch Judge Bob Wit to block the search of the Van der Sloot property when the police and prosecution authorities arrived with a full search warrant. It wasn't until two years later that the VDS house was fully searched.

Judge Bob Wit intervened again eight days later when Joran’s father Paulus Van Der Sloot was arrested for reasonable suspicion in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, once again blocking a search of the Van Der Sloot home. Without question Bob Wit knew Paulus van der Sloot - they worked on cases together and appear to be very good friends judging from such an outrageous ruling. Since when do arrested murder suspects get immunity from having their houses searched? Judge Bob Wit needs to answer this question in the open forum of the Caribbean Court of Justice, rather than hide behind the opaque wall of Dutch law

Judge Rick Smid– Reportedly a friend of PVDS who stayed at VDS home. It was Judge Rick Smid who released the three suspects and gave them an unconditional release granting them immunity from further questioning in the case. On August 30, 2005 Judge Smid issued a ruling that Joran should be held another 30 days, flew back to Curacao and immediately faxed in a reversal of his ruling.  Police statements and secret recordings of the three suspects suggest intimate knowledge of "something bad" happening to Holloway. He was also aware that Joran van der Sloot had lied repeatedly in his police statements and conflicting statements from all the suspects. Judge Rick Smid chose to ignore this and grant immunity instead. Upon his release, Joran van der Sloot fled the island of Aruba to Holland where he currently resides. As we know none of the suspects have ever been questioned again. Including Paul Van Der Sloot where it was ruled by Aruba's highest court that he had two contacts with Natalee Holloway including at 4am two hours after his son said he left her at the beach.

Jan van der Straaten-Police Chief for the Aruba Police Department and close friend of Paulus van der Sloot . Jan van der Straten's role as lead investigator in the first two months of the Natalee Holloway case demonstrates the obvious conflicts of interest found in the Aruba investigation. Van der Straaten was, by Paulus van der Sloot's own public admission, a "close friend" of Van der Sloot and worked for PVDS years earlier. We know PVDS and JVDS were in constant contact during the Investigation and we know the bogus evidence that got the security guards arrested was by Gerald Dompig's brother-in law who also states he saw Natalee Holloway with cocaine. Both are definite flat out lies. Van der Straten would have been very instrumental in the decision not to arrest the three main suspects in Natalee's disappearance until 10 days after she vanished, even though he knew immediately that they lied about dropping the Alabama teen off at the Holiday Inn.Van der Straten would have also been involved in the decision to arrest two black security guards on June 5, 2005 which in effect prolonged the time given to the three suspects to cover their tracks and eliminate any evidence that should have been collected immediately upon the discovery of the Holiday Inn lie.Van der Straten stated to Dutch media on June 12, 2005 that he believed Natalee was no longer alive and when asked by the reporter why he would make such a comment he responded, "Because I know the evidence and you don't. Interestingly, two years later the lead investigator has never explained what that evidence is.He also made comment months after we were told he was retiring and moved to the neighboring island of Bonaire as he took the same title as Police Commissioner. He stated that the case should have been solved early on but that there were "people who didn't want to cooperate." Since suspects rarely cooperate, Van der Straten had to have been talking about a corrupt Aruban government and Dutch judiciary. Any high-ranking official with such a close relationship to a suspect's parent should have recused himself or alternately been forced off the case, but this is Aruba, a country in the grip of Mafia control who never saw a conflict of interest they didn't like.

From Joran's Book

Van der Straaten arrives and tells Joran that he "has known your father for years. I only want to help you. I am going to see to it that you can go to Holland, that you will not have to go to jail, but that you will be committed to a mental institution. You only have to tell the truth."

Aruban Who's Who
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=203.0
« Last Edit: October 21, 2007, 10:47:43 AM by Observer » Logged

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #756 on: October 20, 2007, 08:04:27 AM »

Saw this post of Dugga's in the Lounge:

Speaking of testing...

This weekend, some of you may see the following message on the boards. If you do happen to see this, it would be VERY HELPFUL to us if you would drop me a note and let me know.

This weekend, Scared Monkeys is testing a bit of new software.

If you are seeing this message, the software may have malfunctioned.

We will be concluding our test by the end of the weekend. Any problems you may be experiencing should be remedied when we complete testing on Monday.

If you encounter this message, please send a message to dugga@scaredmonkeys.com. Thank you for your patience.

If it prevents your access to the message board (and if you see the message, it certainly will), rest assured that we're only testing over the weekend, and the test will be finished before Monday.

Thanks.

Thanks for that klaas.

Hopefully that was what was going on last evening when I couldn't get on -- it was taking more than a minute for each page to load -- that is, when it would actually load. This was a little after 8 pm, EST. No one else was commenting on the problem -- so I just signed off early. Laughing

All seems back to perfect this morning.  Cool

Sorry I missed Dana -- I will load the podcast later today. Sounds like it was a powerful program.

Thanks Dana.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #757 on: October 20, 2007, 08:15:49 AM »

I agree. The discovery issue has been a year-long battle, 3 weeks ain't gonna clear it up. Possible alley-oop by Judge Ferns here...before he slams home some harsh penalties, if not outright dismissal.

Right igsigs - the Kalpoe civil suit hasn't budged an inch in almost a year. Times up. Even the California Civil Court System has better things to do....

not quite sure what those are... but I'm sure they have something  Very Happy

The CA civil system is not going to invest 5-7 years in this thing. And that is the rate of progression currently.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #758 on: October 20, 2007, 08:27:46 AM »

The dump is on fire again... wonder how they'll blame TES for that Klaas.

Why not blame TES?  Last time TES was blamed it happened after they had already left Aruba  Rolling Eyes

not really mentioned here, but notice by me - is a pyromaniac running around. There has a been a 500% increase in the amount of fires. (500% is an estimate).

Everyday there has been something else lit up. A radio station. Houses. Cars. All kinds of different items.

Maybe Joran found a book of matches.  You know what they say about criminals and starting fires, one of the symptoms of a deviant mind.

Wanna bet the delicious sporter was also a bedwetter??  It's a progression.  Bedwetting, fire, cruelty to animals, lack of empathy.  Makes me sick.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #759 on: October 20, 2007, 08:29:19 AM »

Rob,
I can't see Joran operating a boat especially alone either.  I can't even imagine him playing tennis very well, either.  He just doesn't look to have any muscle tone and coordination.

I agree.  His mama may see a "Sporter" when she looks at him.  I see a dork.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.