April 27, 2024, 08:47:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #686 10/14 - 10/22  (Read 252997 times)
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #760 on: October 20, 2007, 08:34:18 AM »

Rob,
I can't see Joran operating a boat especially alone either.  I can't even imagine him playing tennis very well, either.  He just doesn't look to have any muscle tone and coordination.

The hardest part of launching a small boat like that is backing the trailer into the water.  The rest is easy. Once the trailer is in the water and the boat is unhooked, the boat will float and you just drive out from under it.  It's not even an issue of muscle.  A girl could do it.  This one has.

I don't think you can live on an island and not be somewhat familiar with boats.  Doesn't make sense to me.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #761 on: October 20, 2007, 08:40:19 AM »

Rob,
I can't see Joran operating a boat especially alone either.  I can't even imagine him playing tennis very well, either.  He just doesn't look to have any muscle tone and coordination.

The hardest part of launching a small boat like that is backing the trailer into the water.  The rest is easy. Once the trailer is in the water and the boat is unhooked, the boat will float and you just drive out from under it.  It's not even an issue of muscle.  A girl could do it.  This one has.

I don't think you can live on an island and not be somewhat familiar with boats.  Doesn't make sense to me.
Maybe "The Sporter" can't swim!  Laughing Laughing Laughing

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #762 on: October 20, 2007, 08:41:50 AM »

..... Anita wasn't there to put on his "floaties."

("If you were home -- this would have never happened")

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #763 on: October 20, 2007, 08:47:03 AM »

Rob,

Well, maybe even a girl can do it.  BIG TIP:  Don't leave the car in neutral!!!  Make real sure it's in park.  Long story but if the boat is kind of big, it can drag the car into the water.   Shocked  And, boy, you'll never hear the end of THAT one, trust me on that.   Rolling Eyes  You'd have thought I did it on purpose.   Sad

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #764 on: October 20, 2007, 08:50:07 AM »

I just assumed swimming skills would be developed when living in such close proximity to water.   Rolling Eyes

casa, I read every word.  You are not invisible.  Sometimes, I'm alone here too but not really.  I bet there is always someone here, reading, thinking, studying, praying, searching for an answer.  Almost like a vigil.  I'm sure between SM and BFN, there is someone online all the time searching for justice for Natalee.  That thought is kinda comforting to me.  Hugs to ya, casa.

Expect a miracle.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #765 on: October 20, 2007, 08:51:08 AM »

I know I am in the minority on this but I am still not convinced Natalee was put in the ocean.  Pretty sure not in the beginning nor the first few days.  Maybe eventually but not immediately. 

Most think otherwise, however.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #766 on: October 20, 2007, 08:55:23 AM »

Wreck, Do you or anyone else remember a long time ago there was a home video online of a kids' basketball game and a chant to Joran evidently by people in the stands.

It was  _________  ___________  ____________  ________
you ain't got no alibi!  You're ugly!

Can't remember the first part of it.  May have been related to the second graders Sporter had been assigned to coach at school.

I thought then that if there is a cheer made up about Joran's guilt, justice had to be in the works.

But was wrong yet again.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #767 on: October 20, 2007, 08:56:24 AM »

It's hard to tell the length of the Gottenbos boat from a pic and I'm sure that subject has been covered ad nauseum.  Did you back the car into the water?   Shocked Shocked  I learned to launch our small boat driving my dad's Cadillac.  Perhaps that "car in the water" action is what prompted Daddy to buy an old pick up to tow the boat??? 

I think the boat could have been moored somewhere or been on the trailer.  I think using the boat for a trip out to sea would take two people.  I don't see JVDS being able to handle it all by himself.  He would need help.  At least moral support from another pimp or Pop.

Expect a miracle.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #768 on: October 20, 2007, 08:57:46 AM »

Wreck, Do you or anyone else remember a long time ago there was a home video online of a kids' basketball game and a chant to Joran evidently by people in the stands.

It was  _________  ___________  ____________  ________
you ain't got no alibi!  You're ugly!

Can't remember the first part of it.  May have been related to the second graders Sporter had been assigned to coach at school.

I thought then that if there is a cheer made up about Joran's guilt, justice had to be in the works.

But was wrong yet again.

YES!  It was hysterical. 
I don't think justice is a concept with which those folks are familiar.

Expect a miracle.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #769 on: October 20, 2007, 09:02:29 AM »

I know I am in the minority on this but I am still not convinced Natalee was put in the ocean.  Pretty sure not in the beginning nor the first few days.  Maybe eventually but not immediately. 

I vacillate on this as well.  On one hand, concealment at the Sloot compound seems likely.  Hidden in plain sight, safely under wraps but close enough to be able to monitor the status.  The ocean seems iffy to me because of the constant movement.  The ocean as a disposal site seems problematic.  I am betting on the backyard.  If not the concrete pool surround, then the shed next to JVDS' penthouse.  The claustrophobic in me hates the shed idea.  Big time. 

I hate both ideas. 

Expect a miracle.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #770 on: October 20, 2007, 09:11:18 AM »

I believe they have the report and can not release it do to what it says. Article 45 be dammed!!!

If that report gets introduced - lights out!

ok, I am lost, what is the NFI report? Something to do with the Netherlands investigation? Thought it was still ongoing.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: October 20, 2007, 09:13:16 AM »

It was hysterical, Peaches.  Would like to see it again!!!  And Joran had to have heard it as it was really loud.  So we know everybody knew the truth of what he did if they were doing cheers about it!

Well, I didn't exactly back the car into the water, the boat sort of pulled it there.

But I got blamed, of course.  And I wasn't even still in the car.  It just sort of ended up in the water after I got out because of the pull of the boat and being downhill slope.  As I said, be sure it is in PARK and not neutral.

Or they will talk about it for years like you did it on purpose or are totally stupid or something.   Rolling Eyes  Was my DH's new Audi.  Wasn't so new after that, lol.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #772 on: October 20, 2007, 09:14:20 AM »

Anna - like you, I look at this issue logically. And for the longest time I was convinced Natalee was cremated. Anything else leaves open too many unknowns. Unknowns = Paulus and Joran go to jail.

However, there are some that know more than the rest of us and all of the investigators all believe she is in the ocean.

Dompig states 'they all got nervous when the ocean was mentioned'.

Dave has always believe Natalee was disposed of at sea using Koen's boat.

When they were under the gun to get rid of Natalee - they had to go with what was available and likely to keep them out of jail.

The ocean has always been the most logical explanation.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #773 on: October 20, 2007, 09:17:12 AM »

I vacillate on this as well.  On one hand, concealment at the Sloot compound seems likely.  Hidden in plain sight, safely under wraps but close enough to be able to monitor the status.  The ocean seems iffy to me because of the constant movement.  The ocean as a disposal site seems problematic.  I am betting on the backyard.  If not the concrete pool surround, then the shed next to JVDS' penthouse.  The claustrophobic in me hates the shed idea.  Big time. 

I hate both ideas. 
My gut feeling is that she was "buried" that night -- later taken out to sea. IF, she was taken out to sea the first night, I feel the "cage" was used. I kind of hope that is the scenario, though -- because the fish cage is probably the only hope of actually recovering remains at ses.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #774 on: October 20, 2007, 09:18:56 AM »

I believe they have the report and can not release it do to what it says. Article 45 be dammed!!!

ok, I am lost, what is the NFI report? Something to do with the Netherlands investigation? Thought it was still ongoing.

Nederlands Forensic Institute. They did a report on their findings involving the Skeeters' hard drives used to tape Deepak.

The civil suit appears to be on going, but the forensics was completely more than a year ago. Jamie died in January and he knew of the report way before he died.

+++

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: October 20, 2007, 09:19:52 AM »

I believe he is speaking of the NFI report on the Skeeter's tape.  We never got to see that, of course.  The Office of the Prosecution did release a statement but it was very ambivalent.  Something like the copy sent to ALE had been modified.  We knew that because it was edited from two or three hours to just a few minutes to fit the time slot on Dr. Phil.  We have no way of knowing if it was altered by ALE after they got it but that is the only version with all the background noise and sounds like Deepak doing a voice over to me.  The original was much more clear.

If the hard drive was intact and only the ALE copy altered as to content, I think ALE did the altering.  Or something like one of Steve Cohen's Hollywood connections.

If the NFI report says Skeeter's hard drive is legit, game over for the Kalpoes so they sure don't want to release that kind of information.

At least that is how I see Rob's post.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #776 on: October 20, 2007, 09:21:24 AM »

SORRY, ROB!

I didn't know you were here.

Need more coffee--much more coffee.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #777 on: October 20, 2007, 09:23:44 AM »

I've raised this point before - many times...

The Dutch have a Navy of their own. Have they never searched the ocean? I'm sure they have all of the state of the art equipment that TES will be using . . . . if not even more sophisticated.

Why no effort to search by them?

Doesn't that really say it all?

+++

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #778 on: October 20, 2007, 09:23:45 AM »

Rob,

Well, maybe even a girl can do it.  BIG TIP:  Don't leave the car in neutral!!!  Make real sure it's in park.  Long story but if the boat is kind of big, it can drag the car into the water.   Shocked  And, boy, you'll never hear the end of THAT one, trust me on that.   Rolling Eyes  You'd have thought I did it on purpose.   Sad

Anna you are a hoot!!! Should of had a video camera for that one!! lol

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #779 on: October 20, 2007, 09:23:57 AM »

I don't trust anything examined by the FBI or NFI that touched the hands of ALE first.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.