April 28, 2024, 08:19:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #686 10/14 - 10/22  (Read 253046 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #780 on: October 20, 2007, 09:24:58 AM »

SORRY, ROB!

I didn't know you were here.

Need more coffee--much more coffee.

das ok...  Laughing come across!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #781 on: October 20, 2007, 09:26:17 AM »

I believe they have the report and can not release it do to what it says. Article 45 be dammed!!!

If that report gets introduced - lights out!

ok, I am lost, what is the NFI report? Something to do with the Netherlands investigation? Thought it was still ongoing.

I believe he is speaking of the NFI report on the Skeeter's tape.  We never got to see that, of course.  The Office of the Prosecution did release a statement but it was very ambivalent.  Something like the copy sent to ALE had been modified.  We knew that because it was edited from two or three hours to just a few minutes to fit the time slot on Dr. Phil.  We have no way of knowing if it was altered by ALE after they got it but that is the only version with all the background noise and sounds like Deepak doing a voice over to me.  The original was much more clear.

If the hard drive was intact and only the ALE copy altered as to content, I think ALE did the altering.  Or something like one of Steve Cohen's Hollywood connections.

If the NFI report says Skeeter's hard drive is legit, game over for the Kalpoes so they sure don't want to release that kind of information.

At least that is how I see Rob's post.

I gotcha, yep I think that is what they were referring to...daaah!! blonde moment!!

Hey, I have to work all day tomorrow so I left my birthday message early, is that ok? Mine was the only one in there, hope I didn't mess up!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #782 on: October 20, 2007, 09:27:52 AM »

I believe they have the report and can not release it do to what it says. Article 45 be dammed!!!

If that report gets introduced - lights out!

ok, I am lost, what is the NFI report? Something to do with the Netherlands investigation? Thought it was still ongoing.

Nederlands Forensic Institute. They did a report on their findings involving the Skeeters' hard drives used to tape Deepak.

The civil suit appears to be on going, but the forensics was completely more than a year ago. Jamie died in January and he knew of the report way before he died.

oops..lol you are NOT invisible this morning...I need another cup of coffee too!! lol

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #783 on: October 20, 2007, 09:30:42 AM »

I know I am in the minority on this but I am still not convinced Natalee was put in the ocean.  Pretty sure not in the beginning nor the first few days.  Maybe eventually but not immediately. 

Most think otherwise, however.

No I agree with you too Anna. I tend to think 1st buried by the fisherman's huts, later moved by the rocks possible, and finally out to sea. I am just curious to see what the freebirds say in their next part.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #784 on: October 20, 2007, 09:31:36 AM »

If the NFI report says Skeeter's hard drive is legit, game over for the Kalpoes so they sure don't want to release that kind of information.

They have to know what the report says and hence the on going delay. How can they release a report that essentially says that Dr. Phil, Jamie and Paramount are correct?

It would be 'game over'.

This report is the most critical piece of evidence in the case. It either says that the HD / Tapes are manipulated or they are not.

By refusing to release them, and using Article 45 as a barricade, they leave open to the only speculation that makes any kind of sense.

+++

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #785 on: October 20, 2007, 09:40:57 AM »

They have to know what the report says and hence the on going delay. How can they release a report that essentially says that Dr. Phil, Jamie and Paramount are correct?

It would be 'game over'.

This report is the most critical piece of evidence in the case. It either says that the HD / Tapes are manipulated or they are not.

By refusing to release them, and using Article 45 as a barricade, they leave open to the only speculation that makes any kind of sense.

Absolutely! 

It's a shame nobody has leaked that NFI report! 

That would be some interesting reading right there, I don't care who you are.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #786 on: October 20, 2007, 09:45:07 AM »

Rob,
I agree that the Dutch have been sea-faring nation forever.  They would have top technology.  Readily admit their dykes superior to anything we have in that regard, etc.  A marvel of modern technology.  They have to have equipment from building those to see underwater.  Yet we had Dutch marines only searching on land.

I do have to wonder why as well. 

Freebirds rock, however.  May have thought of something I didn't.  They are great at putting it together.

Like you, looking forward to next Part with anticipation.  Maybe they will put out another one today.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #787 on: October 20, 2007, 09:46:24 AM »

It would be 'game over'.

Absolutely! 

It's a shame nobody has leaked that NFI report! 

That would be some interesting reading right there, I don't care who you are.

I think the fact that it hasn't been leaked tells it all!! If it had exonerated deepak, I am sure we would have heard about it. Dr. Phil doesn't seem too worried either or he would have settled!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #788 on: October 20, 2007, 09:50:03 AM »

ldstlou,

I have found that some men have no sense of humor about their cars.   Very Happy  Must be that theory about extension of their own persona or something, lol.

I mean, it's just a CAR,  Neutral  You'd never know it by the way they can carry on over the things, however.   

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #789 on: October 20, 2007, 09:51:59 AM »

Agree!  Dr. Phil would have settled unless he is in the right on this.

Remember when they were claiming Oprah was mad at him and going to terminate their relationship over this?  Wrong as they (hate sites) always are.

PERSONA NON GRATA

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #790 on: October 20, 2007, 10:44:10 AM »

ldstlou,

I have found that some men have no sense of humor about their cars.   Very Happy  Must be that theory about extension of their own persona or something, lol.

I mean, it's just a CAR,  Neutral  You'd never know it by the way they can carry on over the things, however.   

men and their toys Rolling Eyes lol

NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #791 on: October 20, 2007, 11:40:52 AM »

News to find about PRDV on Current Events/News of the Day/Peter R. De Vries.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2263.0

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #792 on: October 20, 2007, 12:11:46 PM »

I wish he would do another program about Natalee.  He did very good work and found those photoshopped photos that sicko Joran had made.

He could have re-run the one about Natalee in the place of this one blocked by the judge but I guess that is not as popular in The Netherlands as here.

Interesting info about how pedophiles manage to get in contact with kids even after being told not to do so.  Happens here as well but public posting of their information helps parents avoid them for their children.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #793 on: October 20, 2007, 12:16:12 PM »

I wish he would do another program about Natalee.  He did very good work and found those photoshopped photos that sicko Joran had made.

He could have re-run the one about Natalee in the place of this one blocked by the judge but I guess that is not as popular in The Netherlands as here.

Interesting info about how pedophiles manage to get in contact with kids even after being told not to do so.  Happens here as well but public posting of their information helps parents avoid them for their children.

as we all know Anna - it's a world wide problem. It's not just here or there, but everywhere. And on the Mirror Board some are finally waking up to these facts.  And of course there are those with connections to Praia Da Luz and Casa Pia that won't admit it's a problem. Hear no evil - etc. etc.

More protect tourism and the agendas are flying.

I don't know if a pedophile took Madeleine - I only want the truth. Some want a specific version of the truth.

Not unlike what we have all been seeing here in Natalee's case.

Agendas rule the day.

+++

Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #794 on: October 20, 2007, 12:16:21 PM »

Rob,
I can't see Joran operating a boat especially alone either.  I can't even imagine him playing tennis very well, either.  He just doesn't look to have any muscle tone and coordination.

The hardest part of launching a small boat like that is backing the trailer into the water.  The rest is easy. Once the trailer is in the water and the boat is unhooked, the boat will float and you just drive out from under it.  It's not even an issue of muscle.  A girl could do it.  This one has.

I don't think you can live on an island and not be somewhat familiar with boats.  Doesn't make sense to me.
Maybe "The Sporter" can't swim!  Laughing Laughing Laughing

Oh, I'd bet the Sporter could swim and boat, but...maybe they installed the swimming pool so he could learn...maybe (but I doubt it.)

Since the boat was on a trailer, in the photo, I wonder if they did use the filter barrel.  Towed the boat over to the VDS compound, put the barrel in the boat, then tow the boat to the launch site.

If another vehicle was used, they would have had fewer chances to have been noticed.

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #795 on: October 20, 2007, 12:35:22 PM »

After all the discussion about Joran spending the night at school, I thought this post of Angelala's at BFN was right on target:

Fishing Expedition: Very Happy

I'm wondering if anyone knows who was the teacher who accompanied Joran to that interview with Greta. It was a little odd... that instead of parent or attorney... he brought a teacher?

But... didn't really tweak my interest until reading all this about Joran staying/sleeping at the ISA prior to being arrested. That really sounds weird. I wonder why?

I'm kind of interested in anything anyone remembers about the teacher... his name, what he taught... just anything at all. Please.

Angela,
I still don't recall the name of the music teacher but bet Granny Toad will.  I need more coffee before I remember my own name this morning.

The ISA music teacher was Teddy Philips. 

Angela,
I still don't recall the name of the music teacher but bet Granny Toad will.  I need more coffee before I remember my own name this morning.

The ISA music teacher was Teddy Philips. 

Yes - Teddy Phillips

FYI - the photo I posted at BFN was edited out by Debbie

Debbie's edit said:  Edit to remove photo (there is no need to post pictures of people here that are not known to be connected to the case)

My answer to that is, Teddy Phillips is as much to do with this case as the other MB kids who you have photos of all over BFN.  This teacher went WITH Joran for his Greta interview which is very odd, IMO.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2007, 12:38:00 PM by klaasend » Logged
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #796 on: October 20, 2007, 12:35:55 PM »

as we all know Anna - it's a world wide problem. It's not just here or there, but everywhere. And on the Mirror Board some are finally waking up to these facts.  And of course there are those with connections to Praia Da Luz and Casa Pia that won't admit it's a problem. Hear no evil - etc. etc.

I don't know if a pedophile took Madeleine - I only want the truth. Some want a specific version of the truth.

Agendas rule the day.

Yes, they sure do Rob and I saw that article you posted.  This one today has nothing to do with taking anybody as this pedophile did not "take" these students. 

And the one you posted yesterday does refer to an incident in the relatively distant past, not that it doesn't happen today but that particular one was from some years back.  It also did specify that poor children, in this case even orphans were the targets, not the children of the very wealthy physicians with high connections staying at expensive resorts which would bring the heat of the media onto themselves.

As with Natalee Holloway, I don't believe any professional would go near such high profile target.  They do not stay out of jail by being stupid and are highly selective of their targets and those are almost always unfortunate children who will not being high publicity because then it is all over for the pedophiles.  Sadly, there are many such children in the world and especially in the EU now with the former Soviet bloc releasing so many into poverty and thus subject to exploitation by such people.

This has brought about widespread poverty and many parents abandon children they can no longer support or even feed.  But even leaving them at an orphanage is no guarantee they will be safe in this predatory world.  As your article stated, this can result in their exploitation.

Sad commentary on the world in which we live.  I think we are tending toward regression rather than the progress one would normally expect to have taken place.

JMO

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #797 on: October 20, 2007, 12:37:25 PM »

I'm going to be gone most of the day today.  San, *******, CBB, Red and Dugga will be in charge. Wink
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #798 on: October 20, 2007, 12:38:50 PM »

Phillips supposedly lives in the Montanja neighborhood and is a fellow Buddhist. He is the brother of Claudius 'Mighty T' Phillips" - former SM BUI poster.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #799 on: October 20, 2007, 12:45:39 PM »

Agendas rule the day.

Yes, they sure do Rob and I saw that article you posted.  This one today has nothing to do with taking anybody as this pedophile did not "take" these students. 

And the one you posted yesterday does refer to an incident in the relatively distant past, not that it doesn't happen today but that particular one was from some years back.  It also did specify that poor children, in this case even orphans were the targets, not the children of the very wealthy physicians with high connections staying at expensive resorts which would bring the heat of the media onto themselves.

As with Natalee Holloway, I don't believe any professional would go near such high profile target.  They do not stay out of jail by being stupid and are highly selective of their targets and those are almost always unfortunate children who will not being high publicity because then it is all over for the pedophiles.  Sadly, there are many such children in the world and especially in the EU now with the former Soviet bloc releasing so many into poverty and thus subject to exploitation by such people.

This has brought about widespread poverty and many parents abandon children they can no longer support or even feed.  But even leaving them at an orphanage is no guarantee they will be safe in this predatory world.  As your article stated, this can result in their exploitation.

Sad commentary on the world in which we live.  I think we are tending toward regression rather than the progress one would normally expect to have taken place.

JMO

Well Said Anna...

I found it an interesting article because the new police chief took on the political corruption and even though there were death threats some came forward. Whether this guy is the next Gerold Dompig will remain to be seen.
Sometimes the layers of corruption need to be cleared before a case can be solved... some - not always.

Diabolical the many layers involved in that situation with the orphanage. So many conspirators and those who are accomplices.

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.