June 16, 2024, 05:11:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #686 10/14 - 10/22  (Read 255910 times)
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: October 18, 2007, 04:32:18 PM »

Yes I hope they throw case out also

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: October 18, 2007, 04:32:27 PM »

I wonder if it has ever occurred to them that they might themselves be the reason people don't want to go to Aruba.

Dana Pletzer Show
October 5, 2007

Jossy Mansur:

People thought Beth caused bad publicity for the island, but people is not at fault, it's the 3 suspects. If there's damage to the island it should be on the shoulders of the 3 suspects.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #562 on: October 18, 2007, 04:48:40 PM »

klaas off the EAST coast? NE or SE? Can you say?

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #563 on: October 18, 2007, 04:57:55 PM »

June 9th 2005 Shows short clip of Joran being brought in with a towell over his head.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WstvgzdVb-I
« Last Edit: October 18, 2007, 05:02:59 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #564 on: October 18, 2007, 05:13:12 PM »

August 8, 2005 Landfill Witness, Junior

http://youtube.com/watch?v=A02yAJh7R-s

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: October 18, 2007, 05:31:04 PM »

The natural bridge is the NW I think?  If that's what you're talking about.  I'd have to take a look at a map again.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: October 18, 2007, 05:33:45 PM »

June 9th 2005 Shows short clip of Joran being brought in with a towell over his head.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WstvgzdVb-I

Yep Guilty.  The reporter says he assumes they are going to be charged with the same charges brought against the security guards which was Capital Kidnapping and Murder in the first degree or second degree.

Only guilty people hide their face with a towel.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #567 on: October 18, 2007, 05:55:58 PM »

The natural bridge is the NW I think?  If that's what you're talking about.  I'd have to take a look at a map again.

sorry (thought you were reading my mind  Laughing)

The Globe article. Says the search is on the East side of the island. I was wondering if it was the NE or the SE part of the island.

Again, I apologize for not completing a thought {oops}

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: October 18, 2007, 05:58:24 PM »

sorry (thought you were reading my mind  Laughing)

The Globe article. Says the search is on the East side of the island. I was wondering if it was the NE or the SE part of the island.

Again, I apologize for not completing a thought {oops}

It's my understanding Jossy's search is North East off of the Arashi Beach area and the Lighthouse (I think)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #569 on: October 18, 2007, 06:15:05 PM »

Well, Klaas,I am waiting for a map to magically appear.  Laughing

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #570 on: October 18, 2007, 06:38:15 PM »

I find it strange that I cannot find David Kock's Interview anywhere(Video or transcript) where he says they stopped at another bar after C&C and Deepak ran in and came out a few minutes later. It was never mentioned again by anyone even after all the disecting of the time-lines and Joran's face to face interview with Greta..I think David Kock slipped when he told us about this little stop and they were either stalling for the date rape drug to take affect or they were letting someone know at that bar that they had Natalee. If the stop was irrelevent then why not talk about it after disecting everything after C&C?

Also not talked about are the 2 phone calls reported to be from Natalee. Yes one of them Charles Croes had listed to with Beth over and over..Strange that was never brought up again  Wink
« Last Edit: October 18, 2007, 06:47:09 PM by Observer » Logged

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #571 on: October 18, 2007, 06:44:19 PM »

Well, Klaas,I am waiting for a map to magically appear.  Laughing

I believe Jossy's people are searching off the Arashi area:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: October 18, 2007, 06:44:57 PM »

I find it strange that I cannot find David Kock's Interview anywhere(Video or transcript) where he says they stopped at another bar after C&C and Deepak ran in and came out a few minutes later. It was never mentioned again by anyone even after all the disecting of the time-lines and Joran's face to face interview with Greta..I think David Kock slipped when he told us about this little stop and they were either stalling for the date rape drug to take affect or they were letting someone know at that bar that they had Natalee. If the stop was irrelevent then why not talk about it after disecting everything after C&C?

Do you know the date and on what show?
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #573 on: October 18, 2007, 06:56:45 PM »

Also not talked about are the 2 phone calls reported to be from Natalee. Yes one of them Charles Croes had listed to with Beth over and over..Strange that was never brought up again 

Do you know the date and on what show?

No idea..That was a very long time ago and I only saw it once..I am almost positive it was in David Kock's office and it was from july/aug2005. It could of been a part of this interview as I dont think Greta interviewed him too many times in Aruba in his office. I seem to recall files and paperwork around so its possible it was another interview even possibly with Rita.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=l4t8d8i_ZCI

sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #574 on: October 18, 2007, 07:13:44 PM »

It just kills me to hear the prosecuter say she is confident, the police saying they are about ready to solve the case, etc etc and this was all over 2 years ago.  They sure know how to lie with a straight face. 
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #575 on: October 18, 2007, 07:25:33 PM »

Do I think David Kock simply made a mistake when he said they stopped at another Bar close to C&C for a few minutes? No I dont!! I remember the interviewer asking about it after he said it and he played it off like it was no big deal..Deepak went in to see a friend and he already left or was not working that night..Something like that and then they drove off..

Just another attempt to not involve anyone else in this case..We still havent heard about Guido's involvement yet..How about E.B.(Or A.B.) and Andres Meneses? Whats the friends name that Deepak went into the bar to talk to? What bar was it?

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #576 on: October 18, 2007, 08:37:58 PM »

Luis Mansur taken from KIA to the Hospital
Hat Tip:Pearl@BFN

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: October 18, 2007, 08:41:57 PM »

I saw that and didn't even think of Luis Mansur.  Any idea what is wrong with him or the seriousness of it?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: October 18, 2007, 08:47:58 PM »

Posted by Heli at RU:

Heli Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:15 pm   
Dr Hodges Validates Deepak's E-Mails

I transcribed below a portion of an interview Dana Pretzer conducted with
Dr Andrew Hodges on June 3, 2007. The portion I've extracted tells how
Hodges came to have the e-mail and how he validated it. Some of what
he says surprised me in terms of who he has interviewed.

Hodges told Dana that he's had extensive communication and interaction
with Dave and Beth and they're completely supportive of his work in the
case.

Hodges:

I knew people who went to Aruba and initially gave me verbatim comments from Joran, Deepak and so forth but it was when I got in contact with an e-mail that Deepak wrote that it opened the case up.

Dana:

Let's talk about that e-mail. E-mail is e-mail; anyone can send anything and make himself look like anybody sending anything. Let's put some, without being offensive, some credibility to this e-mail that Deepak allegedly sent.

Hodges:

You understand, I'm not going to go out on a limb without doing that work myself, so I made certain that it was from Deepak and talked to the person to whom he sent it and got some copies and everything and there's been some significant correspondence.

This e-mail was presented on the internet and I think when it first came out, the person who put it out there took a lot of heat and it was thought to be a foregery or bogus and two people asked me to take a look at it. One of the persons has an internet site, Dan Riehl I think and the mother of one of the students on the trip from Mountain Brook asked me to look at it.

By then I'd (inaudible) to the case because I'd interviewed a lot of students and I interviewed a lot of people that were down there that first night with Beth Twitty and so forth and I knew that whoever wrote that knew a lot about the case. I validated it and there's no question Deepak wrote it; I'm absolutely positive that he wrote it would be my professional opinion, that he wrote that letter without question. Of course, everything I'm saying is my professional opinion based on my experience as a forensic psychiatrist.

You can download the podcast of the interview:

http://tinyurl.com/2lcm9f 

Heli Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:30 pm   

I found it interesting that it was Dan Riehl and a mother of one of the
girls on the Aruba trip who asked him to look at the alleged Deepak
e-mail.

Who would that 'mother' be ?? 

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #579 on: October 18, 2007, 09:01:05 PM »

I saw that and didn't even think of Luis Mansur.  Any idea what is wrong with him or the seriousness of it?

No Idea whats wrong with Luis Mansur Sad

The Question Heli should be asking is who is Betty?? Is she really from Chicago? She associated with the owner of the HI or is she a friend of the VD Sloots? No one is buying its some old lady that Deepak rarely talks to Wink
« Last Edit: October 18, 2007, 09:03:07 PM by Observer » Logged

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.