June 16, 2024, 07:47:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #686 10/14 - 10/22  (Read 256010 times)
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #900 on: October 21, 2007, 06:47:03 PM »

another phantom suspect. anybody but j2k.  elvis maybe?
dennisintn
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #901 on: October 21, 2007, 06:51:59 PM »

I checked and Paulus was taken into custody on 6/23 and released on 6/26....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #902 on: October 21, 2007, 06:53:48 PM »

another phantom suspect. anybody but j2k.  elvis maybe?
dennisintn

Yes, his name has come up....but there are many on the island. Laughing Laughing

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #903 on: October 21, 2007, 06:54:48 PM »

I remember a girl on the Amy Kappel? site that had to go quickly because the police wanted to question her brother who was Max Arends (ISA with Joran, now in Florida).
Don't know what became of it and the other Max could have been questioned also, but I do believe the younger Max Arends was questioned.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #904 on: October 21, 2007, 06:55:01 PM »

Lala's, did we ever narrow down the 'party goers'?

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #905 on: October 21, 2007, 06:57:58 PM »

I remember a girl on the Amy Kappel? site that had to go quickly because the police wanted to question her brother who was Max Arends (ISA with Joran, now in Florida).
Don't know what became of it and the other Max could have been questioned also, but I do believe the younger Max Arends was questioned.

A little bit, on the topic here:

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/06/arends_in_for_q.html
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #906 on: October 21, 2007, 07:01:50 PM »

Grande's file only lists 6/16, Lorenzo & Max Arendsz (as spelled on the file)...I'd think this was the other car guy, and not the student)

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #907 on: October 21, 2007, 07:04:03 PM »

Grande's file only lists 6/16, Lorenzo & Max Arendsz (as spelled on the file)...I'd think this was the other car guy, and not the student)

2NJ- that is right. It is the 16th.

And that Arendsz is Lorenzo's alibi. The other is a character witness for Joran I believe. Grande also has the Tacopina character list.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #908 on: October 21, 2007, 07:07:07 PM »

And that Arendsz is Lorenzo's alibi. The other is a character witness for Joran I believe. Grande also has the Tacopina character list.

Vivi/Doc has all of the documents requested by Dr. Phil - save this link:

http://homepage.mac.com/mcgraw.kalpoe.docs/Statements_timeline.htm
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #909 on: October 21, 2007, 07:16:48 PM »

If so, then Lorenzo had to have the 'alibi' to avoid blame or considered to be a suspect....'alibi' was used in the Simian post...not he's innocent.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #910 on: October 21, 2007, 07:19:51 PM »

Lala's, did we ever narrow down the 'party goers'?

Not yet.  I think if we could read all the PV's we would know who they were.  If there really were any party goers at all.  Just as the "boyfriend" is not a real boyfriend in the sense that we think, party goers may just be people that were at someone's house (maybe the Sloots house, maybe some other place) for drinks or something.  Remember, Simian, whoever he/she was, was trying to convey a message in terms that an American could understand.  There is always the language barrier you have to contend with while trying to decipher this stuff.  But, as I say, I am no expert on either Shango or Simian, so it's anyone's guess as to what is right and what is wrong.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #911 on: October 21, 2007, 07:23:21 PM »

Just to clarify, the Max Arends that is the alibi for Lorenzo, if indeed he needed one, is the same person spoken of in the Race Junkies connection.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #912 on: October 21, 2007, 07:26:15 PM »

Just to clarify, the Max Arends that is the alibi for Lorenzo, if indeed he needed one, is the same person spoken of in the Race Junkies connection.

I think we are in agreement on this....Buckeye was just stating that the Max who attended ISA would logically be questioned.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #913 on: October 21, 2007, 07:28:07 PM »

I think we are in agreement on this....Buckeye was just stating that the Max who attended ISA would logically be questioned.

You are correct. Sorry, I misunderstood.  Joran did have some kid named Max that either made a statement or something concerning Joran. I keep forgetting that.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #914 on: October 21, 2007, 07:53:43 PM »

I cannot believe that
tie-die shirt wearing
lard bucket!

Demonstrating at Beth's book signing...

LOSER!

The NOIVE..

Someone should divert his attention with a jelly doughnut.

You could tie the donut on to a fishing pole,

...and then lead him down the

street and into oncoming traffic. Very Happy

Who are you talking about?  CharlieRat?  If so may he burn in hell Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #915 on: October 21, 2007, 07:57:27 PM »

I cannot believe that
tie-die shirt wearing
lard bucket!

LOSER!

The NOIVE..

Who are you talking about?  CharlieRat?  If so may he burn in hell Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

did chuckie really do that, or is he just threatening to do it at the next signing in birmingham? 
dennisintn
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #916 on: October 21, 2007, 07:58:30 PM »

Just read Vivi's list from Dr. Phil requests.

Things I had not noticed:
Is Stephany Cortec loco Stef? Never knew she filed a coomplaint and had pics?! Then there were interviews right after of girls in Pittsburgh. 1 named Baily, the other Alyse. were these the girls in the pics from car and hotel room?

Then there is this Jaime Acosta Herrera who was interviewed and then did a photo lineup around the same time and by same cop who pulled an accident report...what was that all about, does anyone know?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #917 on: October 21, 2007, 07:59:31 PM »

I cannot believe that
tie-die shirt wearing
lard bucket!

LOSER!

The NOIVE..

Carpe - I missed this earlier.  Was Charlierat there today?  I know he was planning a "get together" and was at one time intending on going..just don't know if he actually did.

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #918 on: October 21, 2007, 08:06:14 PM »

Full Swing!   >    SM

eta:

-------->   FOB RU Still Down   <--------
 silent
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: October 21, 2007, 08:21:26 PM »

Full Swing!   >    SM

eta:

-------->   FOB RU Still Down   <--------
 silent

RU was having server problems for the last couple weeks.  2NJ pointed out to me that there were looking to get a different server host.  Could be they are in the process of moving to the new host now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.