April 27, 2024, 04:55:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #686 10/14 - 10/22  (Read 252991 times)
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #940 on: October 22, 2007, 09:37:16 AM »

Good Morning. It's RAINING in Atlanta. cheers

No Diario so far for today. I'll check later.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #941 on: October 22, 2007, 10:33:32 AM »

From tragedy, one mother finds hope
Sunday, October 21, 2007
If she hadn't trusted those young men, if she hadn't gotten in that car, if she had not, like so many other teenagers, viewed herself as invincible...

Natalee Holloway would have turned 21 years old today.

And her mother, Beth Holloway, would have something to celebrate.

What Beth is offering, instead, is a kind of gift for you and your kids. It's a new book, "Loving Natalee: A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith," filled with lessons Beth learned after Natalee disappeared in Aruba in 2005 while celebrating, with more than 100 classmates, their recent graduation from Mountain Brook High School.

"I truly believe this book can save lives and make a difference," Beth said from a hotel in Dallas, a stop on a national book tour that brings her home to Birmingham this week for a series of appearances.

"My goal is to have it on summer reading lists in high schools. We are developing a curriculum with the International Safe Travels Foundation and Auburn University that we hope will be the foremost authority on travel education."

In the book, Beth talks about mistakes Natalee made, mistakes Aruban police made, and the unexpected roadblocks her family encountered in their long and unsuccessful search. Natalee's friends last saw her accepting a ride from three young locals, including Joran van der Sloot, who denied any wrongdoing but admitted having sexual relations with a girl he described as in and out of consciousness. He has since told police 22 different versions of what happened.

In her book, Beth wonders, "What if Natalee had made a plan with her friends that they would all leave together at the end of the night? What if she and a friend had set a time and place to meet before they left the establishment?"

She says the lesson plan she's helping develop should be available to schools, churches and other organizations within a year. She also envisions a one-stop-shop Web site where travelers can learn about the places they plan to visit and the risks involved, and prepare accordingly. She urges overseas travelers to add temporary international calling to their cell phone plans and to call the nearest U.S. consulate at the first sign of a problem.

Beth, a former teacher, now travels the country talking to groups of parents and young people, cautioning them about the dangers of travel, and sharing how her faith in God, and her abiding hope, got her through the ordeal. The response, she says, has been a blessing.

"I've had people come up to me and say they'd never prayed before, until Natalee's disappearance. Others have told me they were suffering from illness, or some other situation that caused complete hopelessness, and that my story has given them hope."

You can meet Beth at 7 p.m. Monday at The Summit Barnes & Noble; from noon to 2 p.m. Friday at the Little Professor in Homewood; and at noon Saturday at Wal-Mart at Trussville Crossing.

It seems Beth does, indeed, have much to celebrate.

http://tinyurl.com/2gjtjs

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #942 on: October 22, 2007, 10:42:06 AM »

http://www.diario-aruba.com/2007/10/22/

This may be the same C&C fight mentioned in a previous post, over the past weekend.

POLIS DEN CONFRONTACION CU DOS RUMAN COLOMBIANO
TA KEDA CU LIP CORTA Y SLA DEN BARIGA

ORANJESTAD (AAN) – Central di Polis pa banda di 1:30 marduga ta worde notifica cu dilanti di Carlos ‘n Charlie’s lo tin un situacion andando caminda dos hende homber ta purbando di hinca un mucha muher den auto contra su boluntad.

Mesora un patruya ta worde despacha pa e lugar ya menciona y akinan nan ta bin topa cu dos hende homber di nacionalidad Colombiano ta luchando cu un mucha muher di mes un nacionalidad pa drenta auto.

Polis a papia cu e hende homber di inicial C.V.B DI 28 aña y su ruman muher LV.B di 21 aña. E ruman homber ta splica su ruman muher ta pata pata burachi y cu e kier hiba esaki cas, pero e ruman muher no kier tende.

Polis na su turno a papia cu e ruman muher y a mustre ariba e peligernan cu tin rond y cu ya cu e no kier bay cu e ruman homber, cu nan mes lo hibe su cas.

Akinan ora cu Polis a bay pa hiba e mucha muher na e patruya, e ruman homber a cuminza ta discuti cu Polis y ta insulta e Polis te cu cos a cuminza bay for di man. Te hasta e tira sla riba e Polis nan.

Akinan Polis a dicidi pa detene e ruman homber cu no a bay facil anto pa caba di completa e obra, ata e ruman muher a bula ariba e Polis muhe y cuminza bringa cu esaki. Un otro lucha a tuma lugar pa logra di detene e ruman muher y asina Polis a hiba tur dos pa warda di Polis playa.

Na warda e ruman muher un biaha mas ta ataca e Polis muhe y ta logra di dal esaki den su stoma cu scop y ta kibra su camisa. Cada un di e rumannan aki a haya cuarto gratis, mientras cu e Polis lo bay entrega keho contra nan.

Online Pap Translation:

police in confrontacion cu two brother colombiano
is stay cu lip clip y sla in abdomen

oranjestad (aan) – central of police for near of 1:30 marduga is worde notifica cu fast of carlos ‘n charlie’s will have one situation andando caminda two person man is purbando of hinca one child muher in car contra his boluntad.

at once one patrol is worde despacha for her lugar already menciona y akinan they're come come across cu two person man of nacionalidad colombiano is luchando cu one child muher of self one nacionalidad for enter car.

police owing to talk cu the person man of inicial c.v.b of 28 year y his brother muher lv.b of 21 year. the brother man is splica his brother muher is hoof claw sober y cu the wanted take away this cas, but the brother muher does not hear.

police at his file owing to talk cu the brother muher y owing to mustre upstairs the peligernan cu have rond y cu already cu the does not bay cu the brother man, cu they self will hibe his cas.

akinan hour cu police owing to bay for take away the child muher at the patrol, the brother man owing to cuminza is discuti cu police y is insulta the police till cu cos owing to cuminza bay for of hand. till even the throw sla on the police they.

akinan police owing to dicidi for detene the brother man cu not owing to bay facil then for end of completa the work, behold the brother muher owing to fly upstairs the police muhe y cuminza fight cu this. one another struggle did take lugar for succeed of detene the brother muher y so police owing to take away all two for keep of police beach.

at keep the brother muher once more is ataca the police muhe y is succeed of strike this in his stomach cu scop y is break his camisa. cada one of the rumannan here owing to achieve cuarto free, while cu the police will bay entrega complaint contra they.

Apparently a concessionaire at the airport charged a tourist 15 florin for a pack of cigarettes. I may be way off the mark, and I can't find a quick currency converter specific for "guilder", but I gather from the tone of the article that that's a very steep price.

Aparentemente, den snack na aeropuerto:
ABUSO DI PRIJS RIBA TURISTA CU A CUMPRA PAKI CIGARIA

ORANJESTAD (AAN) – Den e transcurso di ayera atardi DIARIO a ricibi yamada di un persona, aparentemente un taxista, cu kier a duna comentario tocante e abuso cu a worde cometi cu un turista, na ken den un di e puestonan di benta na aeropuerto, nan a cobre 15 florin pa un paki cigaria!
Ta parce cu un persona cu ta traha como housekeeping a bisa e bendedor pa no haci esey cu e turista, pero e persona a haci seña cune pa e “cera su boca”. Ora e turista a subi den e taxi, el a puntra pakico e paki cigaria ta asina caro na Aruba, y e chofer di e taxi no tabata tin contesta pe.

Tin indicacion cu ora e taxista a bolbe aeropuerto y a bay indaga un ke otro, el a comproba cu esey a sosode, y el a dicidi tuma contacto cu nos redaccion. Nos a bisa si, cu ta dificil pa nos publica cosnan asina djis door di un yamada na telefon y sin prueba den nos man. No obstante, nos ta pone atencion na e tipo di kehonan asina y den e caso aki lo ta bon si tin algun tipo di reglamentacion na aeropuerto, ora di huur puestonan cu hende cu kier pone negoshi di snacks encuanto prijs, pa nan investiga kico por a tuma lugar, pasobra enberdad ta un mal imagen pa nos pais, si abusonan asina ta sosode pa cu nos bishitantenan.

Un hende local sigur lo no a acepta y lo a bay busca un otro lugar pa cumpra cigaria, pero podise e turista ta un hende cu no por wanta hopi rato sin si cigaria, y a kere tambe cu asina caro un paki cigaria ta na Aruba.

Nos no sa, kico exactamente por a pasa, pero podise situacionnan asina por worde evita un otro biaha, si tin hende na aeropuerto cu por pone un paro na e tipo di abusonan aki. Ni sikiera bao argumento di BBO, abuso ta hustifica.

Online Pap Translation:

apparently, in snack at aeropuerto:
abuse of prijs on tourist cu owing to cumpra package cigaria

oranjestad (aan) – in the transcurso of yesterday nightfall daily paper owing to ricibi call of one person, apparently one taxista, cu wanted owing to give comentario tocante the abuse cu owing to worde cometi cu one tourist, at that in one of the puestonan of throw at aeropuerto, they owing to cobre 15 guilder for one package cigaria!

is seems cu one person cu is work because; housekeeping owing to tell the bendedor for not haci esey cu the tourist, but the person owing to haci sign cune for her “cera his boca”. hour the tourist owing to lever in the taxi, past owing to ask about pakico the package cigaria is so caro at aruba, y the chofer of the taxi not was have contesta pe.

have indicacion cu hour the taxista owing to go back aeropuerto y owing to bay indaga one want another, past owing to comproba cu esey owing to sosode, y past owing to dicidi take contacto cu we redaccion. we owing to tell if, cu is dificil for we publica cosnan so immidiately door of one call at telephone y without proof in we hand. not despite, we is place atencion at the type of kehonan so y in the caso here will is good if have some type of reglamentacion at aeropuerto, hour of huur puestonan cu person cu wanted place business of snacks encuanto prijs, for they investiga kico can did take lugar, because enberdad is one bad imagen for we country, if abusonan so is sosode for cu we bishitantenan.

a local assure will not owing to acepta y will owing to bay busca one another lugar for cumpra cigaria, but podise the tourist is a cu not can wanta much rato without if cigaria, y owing to believe also cu so caro one package cigaria is at aruba.

we not know, kico exactly can owing to happen, but podise situacionnan so can worde evita one another trip, if have person at aeropuerto cu can place one paro at the type of abusonan here. neither sikiera bao argument of bbo, abuse is hustifica.

... and the fires continue. A choller house (apparently a former hotel).

CANDELA ROND DI HOUSE OF CHOLLER A YENA PLAYA CU HUMA

ORANJESTAD (AAN): Diadomingo madruga algo despues di 2:30’or di madruga, a start un candela den baki di sushi banda di House of Choller, esta ex-Hotel Central.

E huma a cuminza plama y inunda e lugar cu holor diki y sofocante.  Esnan cu tabata na halto, a haya nan ta bula bentana y para riba tubonan PVC pa asina baha y salba nan mes.

Cuerpo di Bombero a acudi cu rapidez na e lugar, y mesora a cuminza combati e candela.  Hasta Ambulans a bay standby pa cualkier eventualidad.

Bomberonan cu oxigeno, a bay check camber pa camber, pa wak si por tin ningun cliente di e lugar cu a keda atras. 

Despues e doño di e shelter tambe a presenta, pa mira ki daño a sufri.

Awor autoridad ta investigando e caso.

Tin indicacion cu security a mira un Nissan Sentra blanco para tras di e lugar, y a tende un explosion parecido na clapchi, y despues a cuminza mira candela.

Online Pap Translation:

candela rond of house or choller owing to fill beach cu smoke

oranjestad (aan): diadomingo madruga algo after of 2:30’or of madruga, owing to start one candela in baki of dirt near of house or choller, esta ex-hotel central.

the smoke owing to cuminza plama y inunda the lugar cu holor thick y sofocante. esnan cu was at high, owing to achieve they're fly window y stop on tubonan pvc for so descend y save they self.

cuerpo of bombero owing to acudi cu rapidez at the lugar, y at once owing to cuminza combati the candela. even ambulance owing to bay standby for cualkier eventualidad.

bomberonan cu oxigeno, owing to bay check camber for camber, for look at if can have none cliente of the lugar cu owing to stay behind.

after the owner of the shelter also owing to present, for see what damage owing to abide.

now autoridad is investigando the caso.

have indicacion cu security owing to see one nissan sentra blanco stop behind the lugar, y owing to hear one explosion parecido at clapchi, y after owing to cuminza see candela.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #943 on: October 22, 2007, 10:43:12 AM »

A BOND BUILT IN ANGUISH
By AUSTIN FENNER

October 22, 2007 -- A New Jersey couple whose 18-year-old daughter died mysteriously while on a school trip to Africa six months ago has formed a grim bond with the mother of Natalee Holloway, who disappeared in 2005 on her senior-class trip to Aruba.

Doug and Lola Moore learned last April 16 that Phylicia Moore, a Teaneck HS honors student, had been found dead in a hotel swimming pool in Accra, Ghana, where she, 23 classmates and nine chaperones had landed 23 hours earlier on a goodwill mission.

Natalee's mom, Elizabeth Twitty, is advising the Moores.

"We've talked several times on the cellphone," said Lola Moore, who sought out the Alabama mother's advice on how best to avoid the pitfalls of working with international officials.

"She had been following our case."

http://www.nypost.com/seven/10222007/news/regionalnews/a_bond_built_in_anguish.htm

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #944 on: October 22, 2007, 10:51:58 AM »

I remember the Phylica Moore case. I guess they're still not satisfied with whatever investigation ...

klaas - I know we ask every time, but are you in range of this wildfire? (You WOULD let us know if you had evacuated with nothing but your laptop, right ?? )

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #945 on: October 22, 2007, 10:55:24 AM »

I remember the Phylica Moore case. I guess they're still not satisfied with whatever investigation ...

klaas - I know we ask every time, but are you in range of this wildfire? (You WOULD let us know if you had evacuated with nothing but your laptop, right ?? )

No fires near us but the sky is horrible.  There is a fine dust of dirt and ash all over everything. 

SHELL, who lives down in San Diego county did have to evactuate at 2am this morning.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #946 on: October 22, 2007, 11:26:17 AM »

Beth Holloway: Natalee is With God

CBN.com – In October 2004, Natalee, then a junior at the private Mountain Brook High School, asked her mother, Beth, if she could go on the exotic four-night senior trip to Aruba. It was a tradition that many senior classes before hers had taken.

Beth says Natalee deserved it; she was an honors student, ranked twenty-fifth in her class of 300 with a 4.17 out of 4.0. She was a responsible young girl who always made good decisions and did what she was supposed to do. 

So Beth agreed to let her go on the trip. A few weeks before the trip, Beth was worried about what she might encounter on a tropical island and warned Natalee before she left. (A former Mountain Brook student told Beth about an experience he had at a popular nightspot, Carlos ‘n Charlies. Some locals were trying to get a couple of his female classmates to leave with them but the young man intervened.) 

Before Beth knew it, it was Friday night at the senior prom. The next Tuesday, Natalee accepted her high school diploma and two days later, Natalee left for Aruba.

Beth was at a family lake house for the Memorial Day holiday. On Monday, on the way home from the weekend, Beth got a phone call from the travel agent. Natalee didn’t show up to get on the plane for her flight home from Aruba.

“Instantly, I knew something terrible had happened,” says Beth. “I just answered the proverbial dreaded phone call that no mother or father ever wants to receive.” 

Jodi explained to Beth that the students were supposed to meet in the hotel lobby to board the buses for the airport. At that time, Natalee’s roommates notified the chaperones that she didn’t return the night before. No one knew where she was. She was missing. Beth’s mind raced. She prayed the first of a million prayers.

“I asked God to give Natalee the strength to endure, if she was alive, until I could get to her,” says Beth. 

Missing her scheduled departure was so out of character for Natalee. Distraught and overwhelmed, Beth took a private plane to Aruba.

Police discovered that Natalee was last seen at Carlos ‘n Charlies, the popular nightspot that Beth heard about. She was seen getting into a car with three young men. (The young men were eventually picked up, questioned and released. Beth says they gave numerous stories about Natalee’s disappearance and believes they have answers to her daughter’s whereabouts.) 

On Tuesday after Memorial Day, a local Aruban television reporter picked up the story. Word spread quickly about Natalee and soon the media requests were pouring in. (Natalee’s disappearance was the most reported story in 2005.)

STATIONS OF THE CROSS

After several days of searching for her daughter, chasing rumors and tips of possible sightings, Beth’s anger and frustration were mounting. She knew she was caving in and asked a cab driver to take her to a church. 

“The foundation of my faith is built on the teachings of Jesus Christ,” says Beth. 

Having prayed constantly, Beth felt the need to pray harder. The cab driver left the resort area and took her to a white cross. Beth looked beyond it to see a long row of crosses leading up the hillside. At the cross, Beth fell to her knees and cried. Anguished, Beth got up and moved to the next cross. As she reached the fifth cross, Beth says the answer to her prayers came.

“Complete peace blanketed me,” she says. “It’s a familiar feeling yet unknown to me like this before. And in this instant I knew that Natalee is with God.” 

Beth continued up the hill and prayed at all 14 crosses. Four months after Natalee disappeared, Beth came home.  She realized that Americans in a foreign country expect the same kind of help and justice that they would get at home. 

“That’s idealistic,” says Beth, who vowed to take Natalee’s story to every high school podium. “When Americans leave the United States, we should be prepared to leave behind all of those expectations.” 

Beth started the International Safe Travels Foundation to bring a message of personal safety to high-school and college students traveling internationally.   

http://www.cbn.com/700club/guests/bios/Beth_Holloway102207.aspx

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #947 on: October 22, 2007, 11:43:12 AM »

Morning Monkeys. 
I see the Aruban police are quite busy with all the lack of crime.   Rolling Eyes

I mentioned to some in my Stitch n B!tch group (we get together to do needlework projects and talk and stuff) that I met Beth.  Someone asked to read Dave's book and we talked and after reading the book, she said she'd never go to Aruba.  Since this woman and her husband are retired and travel a LOT, I thought this is a good thing.  So I'm giving her Beth's book this week and hoping there will be more discussion that will discourage others. 

Still hoping there will be news from The Netherlands, but do we think the case will be put on ice?  I stop in but miss a lot of the discussion.  Any word from DeVries?  I'm thinking that if the case is "colded" he might want to follow up on the corruption in Aruba and Holloway--Sloot. 

Hope all is well.  Prayers for Monkeys always. 

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #948 on: October 22, 2007, 12:25:29 PM »

Stations of the Cross, Fifth Station = Simon Carries the Cross

http://www.stationscross.com/stations_of_the_cross.htm

It's been so long, I had to look it up.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: October 22, 2007, 12:47:49 PM »

Was today the day Beth was to be on the 700 Club?  Did anyone see it?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: October 22, 2007, 01:09:34 PM »

From tragedy, one mother finds hope
Sunday, October 21, 2007
If she hadn't trusted those young men, if she hadn't gotten in that car, if she had not, like so many other teenagers, viewed herself as invincible...

Natalee Holloway would have turned 21 years old today.

And her mother, Beth Holloway, would have something to celebrate.

What Beth is offering, instead, is a kind of gift for you and your kids. It's a new book, "Loving Natalee: A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith," filled with lessons Beth learned after Natalee disappeared in Aruba in 2005 while celebrating, with more than 100 classmates, their recent graduation from Mountain Brook High School.

"I truly believe this book can save lives and make a difference," Beth said from a hotel in Dallas, a stop on a national book tour that brings her home to Birmingham this week for a series of appearances.

"My goal is to have it on summer reading lists in high schools. We are developing a curriculum with the International Safe Travels Foundation and Auburn University that we hope will be the foremost authority on travel education."

In the book, Beth talks about mistakes Natalee made, mistakes Aruban police made, and the unexpected roadblocks her family encountered in their long and unsuccessful search. Natalee's friends last saw her accepting a ride from three young locals, including Joran van der Sloot, who denied any wrongdoing but admitted having sexual relations with a girl he described as in and out of consciousness. He has since told police 22 different versions of what happened.

In her book, Beth wonders, "What if Natalee had made a plan with her friends that they would all leave together at the end of the night? What if she and a friend had set a time and place to meet before they left the establishment?"

She says the lesson plan she's helping develop should be available to schools, churches and other organizations within a year. She also envisions a one-stop-shop Web site where travelers can learn about the places they plan to visit and the risks involved, and prepare accordingly. She urges overseas travelers to add temporary international calling to their cell phone plans and to call the nearest U.S. consulate at the first sign of a problem.

Beth, a former teacher, now travels the country talking to groups of parents and young people, cautioning them about the dangers of travel, and sharing how her faith in God, and her abiding hope, got her through the ordeal. The response, she says, has been a blessing.

"I've had people come up to me and say they'd never prayed before, until Natalee's disappearance. Others have told me they were suffering from illness, or some other situation that caused complete hopelessness, and that my story has given them hope."

You can meet Beth at 7 p.m. Monday at The Summit Barnes & Noble; from noon to 2 p.m. Friday at the Little Professor in Homewood; and at noon Saturday at Wal-Mart at Trussville Crossing.

It seems Beth does, indeed, have much to celebrate.

http://tinyurl.com/2gjtjs

Thank you *******.

What an honouring tribute to the mother of Natalee Holloway!!  I believe that the words of the writer … Kathy Kemp … reflect the sentiments of many.

Beth's faith is so strong.  Our God must bestow inner strength when it is required because when I put myself in Beth's place ... when I consider what this woman has endured for 2 ½ years  …

It would only take a minute for each of us to email this writer ...

E-mail: kkemp@bhamnews.com   

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #951 on: October 22, 2007, 03:25:37 PM »

Page 222 Loving Natalee

Peter De Vries reports that Joran almost confessed on June 18th,2005,when a Detective called Joran a devil.(We know that was Jacobs)

Joran said out of the blue "I dont know where she is buried" and mentions that he knows what they are thinking and that is that he called his father and he helped bury the body.

Once again June 18th  Confused

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: October 22, 2007, 03:38:14 PM »

Page 222 Loving Natalee

Peter De Vries reports that Joran almost confessed on June 18th,2005,when a Detective called Joran a devil.(We know that was Jacobs)

Joran said out of the blue "I dont know where she is buried" and mentions that he knows what they are thinking and that is that he called his father and he helped bury the body.

Once again June 18th  Confused

He admitted to her being dead and him and his father burying her in that one line.

No need to call Paulus because he was right there.

Edited to add:  Dennis Jacobs couldn't give a shit what he said because the coverup was in full swing by then.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2007, 03:39:59 PM by San » Logged
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #953 on: October 22, 2007, 03:43:57 PM »

Page 222 Loving Natalee

Once again June 18th   Confused

Yes when Paulus gave his first statement.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #954 on: October 22, 2007, 04:02:38 PM »

Well I finally read the rest of Beth's Book as I originally scanned through it looking for any facts I didn't know. It sat here within eye site but I was not ready to read the whole book. I admit I have a tear in my eye and the feeling of tremendous disgust and anger on how they treated Natalee and this Family..It occured to me all the things that Beth left out and what a patient,loving and caring Family Natalee has. Not only towards those that have helped and cared but also towards the Aruban people. If America knew what those of us that have followed this case closely know,there Tourism would be finished. They arent ready to bury the hatchet in Aruba even after being stabbed in the back and losing Natalee forever.

It's obvious to me they are giving Aruba and the Dutch Authorities every opportunity to do whats right. Even after the Hell they have been through,there patience and kindness I believe will eventually get them the answers that they deserve. I couldn't help but have a picture in my head of Rudy Croes every time I thought about the pure evil that this Family is up against. It was never about incompetence and mistakes. Makes sense why he never once talked to the Natalee's Family and avoided them at all costs. He is the Minister of Injustice and has been pulling the strings since the beginning and covering up the coverup.

Pg 197 When Beth asked a Aruban Atty why no one has come forward for the reward money.

What good is all the money with no island? No Home?

"The threat is bigger than the money,The threat,That dark influence. The evil that nothing and no once can pierce."

« Last Edit: October 22, 2007, 04:13:13 PM by Observer » Logged

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #955 on: October 22, 2007, 04:16:42 PM »

Well I finally read the rest of Beth's Book as I originally scanned through it looking for any facts I didn't know. It sat here within eye site but I was not ready to read the whole book. I admit I have a tear in my eye and the feeling of tremendous disgust and anger on how they treated Natalee and this Family..It occured to me all the things that Beth left out and what a patient,loving and caring Family Natalee has. Not only towards those that have helped and cared but also towards the Aruban people. If America knew what those of us that have followed this case closely know,there Tourism would be finished. They arent ready to bury the hatchet in Aruba even after being stabbed in the back and losing Natalee forever.

It's obvious to me they are giving Aruba and the Dutch Authorities every opportunity to do whats right. Even after the Hell they have been through,there patience and kindness I believe will eventually get them the answers that they deserve. I couldn't help but have a picture in my head of Rudy Croes every time I thought about the pure evil that this Family is up against. It was never about incompetence and mistakes. Makes sense why he never once talked to the Natalee's Family and avoided them at all costs. He is the Minister of Injustice and has been pulling the strings since the beginning and covering up the coverup.

Pg 197 When Beth asked a Aruban Atty why no one has come forward for the reward money.

What good is all the money with no island? No Home?

"The threat is bigger than the money,The threat,That dark influence. The evil that nothing and no once can pierce."

I agree *******.  It was all Rudy Croes.  For a long time I have always thought the dirty hand was Van der Straaten but then I think it was Rudy Croes too.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: October 22, 2007, 04:19:16 PM »

Here is part 5 of the series from Natalee's Freebirds:

In The Face of Evil ~ May 30, 2005

Crimes Committed Against Natalee Holloway ~ Part 5

Joran's only job the remainder of that night is keeping himself in the public eye, and that was brought to an abrupt halt by some unexpected news. The ensuing panic is evidenced in the actions of himself, Guido, and Deepak below.

The following actions by Joran, Deepak, and Guido indicate that 10:30 pm is when the van der Sloots were made aware of the Twitty's impending arrival on the island. This would be 1 hour before Charles Croes heard from his "major friend".

There is a person who could fit the bill of having notified the van der Sloots prior to the Twitty's arrival on Aruba, and that would be Mr Stamper, employee of Universal Aviation. The pilot of the plane the Twitty's were arriving on contacted some "handlers" working at the airport from the air, with a request for help, and giving them the information they knew at that point. That information included a description and the name "Joran".

Mr Stamper was one of those employees, and stuck with the Twitty's from their arrival time, up through the time a statement was taken from "The Holloway Group and Mr Stamper" by the authorities at the Noord police station at 2:50 am.

JORAN SAYS GUIDO WEVER ARRIVED AT 10:30 PM

I stayed and waited for Andre because he was also losing. In the meantime I had called Guido. Guido had told me that he was nearly finished. At approximately 22.30, Guido arrived at the Wyndham Casino.
JVDS 6-14

ANDRE SAYS GUIDO ARRIVED

I saw that Joran walking around in the casino. I saw then that 'Guido WEAVER' came into the Casa Blanca casino of the Wyndham hotel and walked up to Joran. I no longer remember what time Guido WEAVER arrives at the casino.
June 20, 2005 - Andre Dos Santos

At this point, Joran is in a panic. He lets Guido in on what transpired with the missing Miss Holloway the prior night.

WHEN GUIDO ARRIVED AT APPROXIMATELY 10:30, JORAN AND GUIDO TAKE A CIRCULAR WALK AROUND THE CASINO

At approximately 22.30, Guido arrived at the Wyndham Casino. Guido and myself went for a circular walk.
JVDS 6-14

AT SOME POINT AFTER THE WALK, JORAN SAYS GUIDO DRIVES HIM BACK TO THE ARUBA GRAND TO CASH IN SOME CHIPS AND GAMBLE THERE FOR ABOUT 45 MINUTES

At approximately 22.30, Guido arrived at the Wyndham Casino. Guido and myself went for a circular walk. After that Guido and myself walked to his car. His car was in the parking lot of the Wyndham Hotel. After that we drove to the Aruba Grant so that I could cash in my chips at the cashier. These were the chips that I had won earlier. Because it had turned eight o'clock earlier I had been unable to ca sh my chips then.Guido and myself played black jack in the Aruba Grant Casino for about 45 minutes
JVDS 6-14

We surmise during this phone call, Joran made Deepak aware that the parents of Miss Holloway were approaching the island, and they agreed they needed to meet with each other to discuss it.

ABOUT 11:00 PM DEEPAK SAYS HE CALLED JORAN; JORAN SAID HE WAS AT THE RADISSON CASINO WITH GUIDO

11:00 PM Before I finished working, I had called him again. He said that at that time he was in the casino of the “Radisson Hotel”. I said that I would come to where he was.
DEEPAK 6-11

At about 23:00 hours, I called Joran again on his mobile phone using the telephone of my workplace. I asked him again how he was doing and what he was doing. Joran told me that he was in the Radisson casino together with Guido. I had told him that I would be coming to where he was. Joran asked me, are you going to come? I said to him, yes, I am going to come. After this I hung up the phone.
DEEPAK 6-13

Later that night, when I called him around 23.00 hours he was in the "Radisson" casino.
DEEPAK 6-16

Was this a slip of the tongue by Satish? Did Deepak really retrieve both Joran and Guido from the casino and either drive them around or sit in a parking lot someplace to talk things over?

SATISH SAYS HE PICKED DEEPAK UP FROM WORK AT 11:00

I also picked him up at 23.00 hours.Yes, when we got home in the nightly hours of Monday May 30th 2005, Deepak told me that he would be going to the casino with Joran. Deepak left alone to pick up Joran to go to the casino. I went to sleep because I had to go to school the next day.
SATISH 6-10 second statement

and at 23.00 hours I had picked him up from work After I had picked him up from work, we drove home. When we had arrived at home my brother told me that Joran was waiting for him at the casino. My brother had not told me which casino. My brother then went to Joran in the casino.
SATISH 6-11

Around 11 p.m. I picked my brother up from his work and we went home. When we arrived home my brother told me he was going to the casino because Joran was waiting there for him.
SATISH 6-13

DEEPAK SAYS SATISH PICKED HIM UP AT 11:10, THEY DROVE HOME AND THEN HE WENT TO THE RADISSON TO MEET JORAN, GUIDO, AND ANDRE

11:15 PM Satish came and picked me up from work at approximately 23:10 hours at my place of work. I had brought Satish home because he had school the following day and also because my mother had been angry because we had stayed out late that day and that Satish hadn't gone to school. I then went to the “Radisson Hotel”.
When I arrived there I met up with Joran, Guido and Andre. Joran was playing a poker tournament. I zat and watched. Joran was pretty inebriated that evening. We stayed there and played for about 2 hours after I arrived. I had arrived there at approximately 00;00 hours
DEEPAK 6-11

Between 23:25 hours and 23:35 hours, we arrived home. Satish got out of the car and I got behind the steering wheel. After that I drove through town to the Raddison Casino.
DEEPAK 6-13

Deepak has always expressed a concern with keeping his little brother out of the situation, and this tells us that concern began on the night of May 30th, after Deepak learned of the Twitty's impending arrival on the island.

DEEPAK TOLD SATISH HE COULDN'T GO TO THE CASINOS BECAUSE HE HADN'T GONE TO SCHOOL AND HE DIDN'T WANT ANY TROUBLE WITH THEIR MOTHER

Satish came and picked me up from work at approximately 23:10 hours at my place of work. I had brought Satish home because he had school the following day and also because my mother had been angry because we had stayed out late that day and that Satish hadn't gone to school. I then went to the “Radisson Hotel”.
DEEPAK 6-11

At about 23:05 hours, my brother came and picked me up with my car. We then drove home. My brother was driving the car. We took the main road to our house. On the way home, I told Satish that Joran was at the casino and that i was going to meet him there. My brother wanted to come too. I told him he wasn't allowed to come, I also told him that he hadn't gone to school and that I didn't want any problems/trouble with my mother.
DEEPAK 6-13

JORAN SAYS HE AND GUIDO LEFT THE ARUBA GRAND AND WENT TOWARD THE RADISSON

JORAN SAYS THEY ARRIVED AT THE RADISSON AT 11:15 PM

At the Aruba Grant I had won approximately U.S. 50,-. After that, at approximately 23.15 pm Guido and I arrived at the Radison Casino
JVDS 6-14

Joran, Guido and Deepak leave the area of the casinos and discuss this problem in Deepak's car - most likely with a phone call to Paulus.

ANDRE SAID JORAN AND GUIDO GO BACK TO JORANS HOME "TO GET MONEY"

Because Joran and Guido wanted to play a “live game”, they told me they went to Joran’s house to pick up money to gamble with
June 20, 2005 - Andre Dos Santos

Paulus, of course, had determined by the time he was arrested that all activities between 11:00 pm and 3:30 am that night would never reflect his actions.

PAULUS SAYS HE TURNED IN FOR THE NIGHT AT 11:00 PM

Sebastian and Valentijn went to bed at their normal bedtime of approximately
21.00 hours. I myself turned in for the night at approximately 23.00 hours.
PVDS 6-23

Natalee and her family deserve justice, and we will not let up until they have it!
Natalee's Freebirds

http://nataleesfreebirds.blogspot.com/
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #957 on: October 22, 2007, 04:25:26 PM »

I was just thinking about the fires in California.  They have now burned 100,000 acres or about twice the size of Aruba.  Sometimes I don't think they realize just how small and insignificant they are in the big picture of things.  California also has the 8th largest economy in the world, much larger than many small countries.

The significance is in the willingness of a few in Aruba to invoke the disgust of so many and to have handled this as though they are in a position to lord it over on all others while at the same time implying they are some how entitled to tourist dollars.

Natalee was a U.S. citizen and this is a slap in the face to all of us.  That's a lot of people to annoy as they have done.  Yes, I know some deny this is the fact of the matter but time will tell.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #958 on: October 22, 2007, 04:43:50 PM »

It makes perfect sense that they were tipped off that the Family was on the way to Aruba. It has always puzzled me why Deepak and Joran were together again that second night so late since they were not close friends.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2007, 04:53:05 PM by Observer » Logged

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #959 on: October 22, 2007, 05:02:15 PM »

How fast does the info get across Aruba? You be the judge from this Post at Race Junkies just a few days after Natalee dissapeared.

6-3-2005
MenaceIIsociety
some additional info... private jet to aruba... bank account into the
high 7 figures.
.. spoiled little bitch... supposebly straight
owing to student, notsniffing, not snorting, not smoking, not whoring.....<<<<<<----------yeah right!!! anyway, contal, the family here have
friends in very high places
..grumps...e muher bitch ey is nancy grace....conjo of his mother self self....mas bitch cu one conjo....jui of hooker if
you will.... also cu do not enough one of the type they here cu tawata in
car cune is jui of one good amigo of van der straten.....go figure!!!
« Last Edit: October 22, 2007, 05:04:07 PM by Observer » Logged

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.