March 28, 2024, 06:01:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Search for Clinton Nelson in LA - Jan. 18-20, 2008 - TES needs help  (Read 26792 times)
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« on: October 19, 2007, 03:12:28 PM »

Hey everyone...my name is Carolyn Johnson - my son Clinton Nelson went missing from Princeton LA on 9/1/2006.  Texas Equu Search is going to be doing another search in January 2008 - probably the second or third week.  We will provide definite dates later this year.  There is around 15 miles that may need to be searched and we need as many volunteers as we can get.  If anyone knows of search and rescue teams that may be willing to help that would also be great.  If you are interested please let me know and I will get your information to Cindy from TES so that we can start putting a list together. 

Thank you in advance for all of your help and consideration.

Take Care.

Carolyn Johnson
« Last Edit: December 10, 2007, 09:02:10 PM by klaasend » Logged

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2007, 05:06:18 PM »

Carolyn - That is good news. I want pray, that they want find your son Clinton.
I will start a practise speech in January 2008.
And I hope ours father God, want listen to my prayer, for to find your son.

God ours father, I want pray for a solved case.
God ours father, give the researchers your light for faithing for to find Clinton.
AMEN

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2007, 05:26:46 PM »

Hey everyone...my name is Carolyn Johnson - my son Clinton Nelson went missing from Princeton LA on 9/1/2006.  Texas Equu Search is going to be doing another search in January 2008 - probably the second or third week.  We will provide definite dates later this year.  There is around 15 miles that may need to be searched and we need as many volunteers as we can get.  If anyone knows of search and rescue teams that may be willing to help that would also be great.  If you are interested please let me know and I will get your information to Cindy from TES so that we can start putting a list together. 

Take Care.

Carolyn Johnson

This is great news Carolyn! I wish I were closer, I would love to help. I think of you often. My best to you and yours, as usual.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2007, 10:42:37 AM »

Carolyn...can you please give a location for the area to be searched.I would like to check the maps. TIA
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2007, 12:45:15 PM »

Carolyn...can you please give a location for the area to be searched.I would like to check the maps. TIA

MumInOhio - we will be searching from Princeton - Ward Lane all the way to the Haughton area if necessary - it is about a 15 mile stretch.  Is this what you are looking for?

Thanks
Carolyn

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2007, 12:57:27 PM »

MumInOhio - we will be searching from Princeton - Ward Lane all the way to the Haughton area if necessary - it is about a 15 mile stretch.  Is this what you are looking for?

Thanks
Carolyn

Yes..Thank You Carolyn. I had seen Haughton in my reading and wondered how far from Princeton it was. I thought the main area of interest was Princeton, though.
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2007, 03:12:56 PM »

Thanks
Carolyn

Yes..Thank You Carolyn. I had seen Haughton in my reading and wondered how far from Princeton it was. I thought the main area of interest was Princeton, though.

There is about a five mile radius that has already been searched. The area is in the Princeton area going the opposite direction from Haughton.  Clinton and His father's family live in Haughton, which is about 9 miles from Princeton.  TES wants to research what has already been searched and if necessary go all the way to his father's property in Haughton.  I think the thought is that Clinton may have tried to walk home and maybe there was some kind of accident.  Obviously he has not been found in visible areas but when I was walking along what I thought was a ditch, there were actually drop offs as far as 10-15 feet.  If by some chance Clinton fell into one of the drop offs (some of which are in swamps/marshes/culverts etc).  He may be in an area that can't be seen from the road and would not be traveled by hunters/hikers, etc. 

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2007, 08:05:47 AM »

Take Care.

Carolyn Johnson

Hi Carolyn....I posted this in the Monkey Musings thread this morning, hoping some more will see it as the time is getting closer. Please let us know as more details become available. TIA
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2007, 01:31:49 PM »

Take Care.

Carolyn Johnson

Hi Carolyn....I posted this in the Monkey Musings thread this morning, hoping some more will see it as the time is getting closer. Please let us know as more details become available. TIA

Thanks Mum....I did not know there was somewhere else that it should be posted.  Feel free to post it anywhere you think it should go.  I appreciate the help. 

Carolyn

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2007, 10:46:35 AM »

Bringing this forward.
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2007, 01:26:13 PM »

Bringing this forward.

Thank Mum...Your thoughtfulness is appreciated. 

I also wanted to let everyone know that there are a few people on BFN that are doing some pre-organizing and planning for the search.  I don't know if anyone is interested in helping or not but if you are let me know and I will put you in touch with Angelala, who is trying to work on this now. 

Thanks

Carolyn

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2007, 11:04:01 AM »

Bringing this forward.

I also wanted to let everyone know that there are a few people on BFN that are doing some pre-organizing and planning for the search.  I don't know if anyone is interested in helping or not but if you are let me know and I will put you in touch with Angelala, who is trying to work on this now. 

Carolyn...I will let Klaas know to send you my email address. Any idea what they need help with. I will mark it MumInOhio so that you know it's me. TIA

Thanks

Carolyn
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2007, 11:10:02 AM »

Bringing this forward.

Carolyn...I will let Klaas know to send you my email address. Any idea what they need help with. I will mark it MumInOhio so that you know it's me. TIA Thanks

Carolyn

Sorry Carolyn..messed up the quote..I highlighted it above!
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2007, 03:49:56 PM »

Bringing this forward.

Carolyn...I will let Klaas know to send you my email address. Any idea what they need help with. I will mark it MumInOhio so that you know it's me. TIA Thanks

Carolyn

Sorry Carolyn..messed up the quote..I highlighted it above!

I don't know exactly, but I think it is preplanning.  Looking for hotels, food donations, other search and rescue to assist in search, media, volunteers, flyer design etc.  There may be more but I am not positive as of now.

Carolyn

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2007, 08:10:07 AM »

Carolyn...did you get my email.....any more news on the search..Thanks
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2007, 10:29:59 AM »

Mum,
I did not get your email yet?  When did you send it?

Thanks
Carolyn

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2007, 12:22:24 PM »

Mum,

Thanks
Carolyn

Carolyn..I'll ask Klaas to send it to you...it will be a hughes email address.
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2007, 12:34:53 PM »

Mum,

Thanks
Carolyn

Carolyn..I'll ask Klaas to send it to you...it will be a hughes email address.

Sounds good if Klaas can - it is ok to provide you with my email address also.  Thank you.

Carolyn

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2007, 03:54:21 PM »

Carolyn ~  I've been trying to figure out how I could come and help with the search, but I regret I won't be able to.    However, I would like to donate funds to help with the search.  Maybe the money could be used for food for volunteers, posters, whatever the need might be.  Please let me know where to send it, and I would like to earmark it for Clinton's search. Also, if there is anything else I can do, like making phone calls (I have nationwide calling on my phone), sending emails etc. to help, let me know.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2007, 04:01:36 PM »

Carolyn ~  I've been trying to figure out how I could come and help with the search, but I regret I won't be able to.    However, I would like to donate funds to help with the search.  Maybe the money could be used for food for volunteers, posters, whatever the need might be.  Please let me know where to send it, and I would like to earmark it for Clinton's search. Also, if there is anything else I can do, like making phone calls (I have nationwide calling on my phone), sending emails etc. to help, let me know.

MuffyBee,
Thank you for your thoughtfulness.  I am sorry I won't get to meet you but I defiantly appreciate you and everything you have been doing.  I am not sure where to have you send money....but I will find out. As far as phone calls and such....I know Angelala on BFN is trying to get volunteers to help coordinate things if you can send me your contact info I will put her in touch with you.

Klaas - Can you send Muffy my email please....I am sorry to keep bothering you about this.

Thanks for your help.

Carolyn

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.