March 28, 2024, 01:53:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Search for Clinton Nelson in LA - Jan. 18-20, 2008 - TES needs help  (Read 26783 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2007, 08:09:22 PM »

Carolyn ~  I've been trying to figure out how I could come and help with the search, but I regret I won't be able to.    However, I would like to donate funds to help with the search.  Maybe the money could be used for food for volunteers, posters, whatever the need might be.  Please let me know where to send it, and I would like to earmark it for Clinton's search. Also, if there is anything else I can do, like making phone calls (I have nationwide calling on my phone), sending emails etc. to help, let me know.

MuffyBee,
Thank you for your thoughtfulness.  I am sorry I won't get to meet you but I defiantly appreciate you and everything you have been doing.  I am not sure where to have you send money....but I will find out. As far as phone calls and such....I know Angelala on BFN is trying to get volunteers to help coordinate things if you can send me your contact info I will put her in touch with you.

Klaas - Can you send Muffy my email please....I am sorry to keep bothering you about this.

Thanks for your help.

Carolyn

Okay, Carolyn.  I'll send you my contact info so you can give it to Angelala and maybe there will be a way I can help.  When you have time, please let me know where I can send a donation for Clinton's search.  {{hugs}}

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
K9-Chaser
Scared Monkey

« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2007, 05:38:35 PM »

Hey everyone...my name is Carolyn Johnson - my son Clinton Nelson went missing from Princeton LA on 9/1/2006.  Texas Equu Search is going to be doing another search in January 2008 - probably the second or third week.  We will provide definite dates later this year.  There is around 15 miles that may need to be searched and we need as many volunteers as we can get.  If anyone knows of search and rescue teams that may be willing to help that would also be great.  If you are interested please let me know and I will get your information to Cindy from TES so that we can start putting a list together. 

Thank you in advance for all of your help and consideration.

Take Care.

Carolyn Johnson

Ms. Johnson,

Please contact me regarding your post - this is my first time on this forum so I didn't know (at the time of this writing) how to contact you directly without going through the forum first.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2007, 05:47:30 PM »

Welcome to SM K9!

There is a Clinton Nelson thread as well Carolyn posts in, usually daily.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1318.0
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2007, 06:09:43 PM »

Welcome to SM K9!

Klaasend, if please provide my email to SM K9 and Muffy Bee.  Is there someother way we should be doing this so we don't have bother you with this?  Thanks

Carolyn

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2007, 06:28:59 PM »

Welcome to SM K9!

Klaasend, if please provide my email to SM K9 and Muffy Bee.  Is there someother way we should be doing this so we don't have bother you with this?  Thanks

Carolyn

No other way unfortunately.  I thought I already supplied Muffy with your email addy but I'll send again and will send to K-9.
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2007, 10:53:58 PM »

Welcome to SM K9!

Carolyn

No other way unfortunately.  I thought I already supplied Muffy with your email addy but I'll send again and will send to K-9.

Klaas, I am sorry I don't mean to bother you.  I did get an email already from SM K9.  Thanks

Carolyn

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2007, 08:23:42 AM »

Carolyn...I have your email and will be in touch. Please feel free to share with Angelala if you think I can be of help. Read Muffy's post and wondered if we may be able to help out with gift certificates at local stores for the search. Just a thought.

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2007, 12:24:02 PM »

Carolyn...I have your email and will be in touch. Please feel free to share with Angelala if you think I can be of help. Read Muffy's post and wondered if we may be able to help out with gift certificates at local stores for the search. Just a thought.

MumInOhio,
I did pass your email on to Angela, I think she is going to contact you and the others that have offered to help today.  As far as gift certificates, yes...it would help.  We have had several SAR's offer assistance but we need to cover transportation, food, shelter, etc.  We are working on ways to get these expenses covered so that we can get as much help as we can get.

Thanks,
Carolyn Johnson

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2007, 12:27:07 PM »

Welcome to SM K9!

Carolyn

Klaasend,
I have a question for you and I don't have your email.  My harddrive crashed and I did not have a backup of my emails.  Can you get a hold of me please.

Carolyn Johnson

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2007, 12:44:55 PM »

Carolyn...smklaas@hotmail.com...in case klaas does not see this

I think I messed up on the emails for Clinton yesterday and am going back to see what I did!!!!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2007, 12:53:03 PM »

I think I messed up on the emails for Clinton yesterday and am going back to see what I did!!!!

Sorry didn't know it would copy like that, just copy the email address, Carolyn.
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2007, 03:36:34 PM »

Thanks Mum....did Angela get a hold of you yesterday?  She said she contacted everyone but she is not sure if the emails went through. 

Anyone who wants to help in the pre-organization activities can contact Angela @
for_clinton@harenza.com.  This is an email specifically set up for helping to coordinate the search for Clinton in January.

Thanks
Carolyn

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2007, 03:49:09 PM »

Yes...thank You Carolyn,,,,still trying to work it all out...never had so many emails!
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2007, 10:19:07 AM »

OK Everyone....I need your help!  The search for Clinton is set for the third week in January which is January 18, 19, and 20, 2008.  Texas Equu Search will be heading it up.  In addition we have had a number of SAR volunteers offering to help with the search from all over the country.  However, we need to provide transportation, food, lodging, water, etc.  The area that needs to be searched is 15 miles (this is not square miles) and LE is requesting grid by grid search. Therefore the more assistance we can get from experienced SAR's the better.

Here are my needs....
We have to raise money to cover the costs associated with the search.  Let's Bring Them Home is taking financial donations to help with the search expenses (it will be tax deductible). I need you to come up with any fund raising ideas in your local area to raise money or if you can or are willing to donate, please do so.  My understanding is that all donations that LBTH receives during this period before the search will go to offset the costs for the searchers.

http://www.letsbringthemhome.org/
click on "financially supporting our program"
This will launch a secure pay pal site

We also need some volunteers to help with organizing everything
Flyers to get volunteers to help with the search,
Food, Places to stay, Permission from Land Owners etc.

Angela has generously stepped up to help organize this and she is the person to go to on this her contact is for_clinton@harenza.com

I am not used to asking for help!  Asking for this kind of help is very difficult for me, however, I NEED to find my son and I don't have the finaces to cover these expenses by myself.  In addition we have a short period of time to pull everything together. I REALLY need your help - no donation is too small! 

If you are not able to help financially or physically, please pray that whatever is need to make this search happen comes in!  Thank you in advance for your help.

Carolyn Johnson
Mother of Clinton Nelson
Missing Since 9/1/2006
From Princeton LA

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2007, 11:06:13 AM »

Here are my needs....
We have to raise money to cover the costs associated with the search.  Let's Bring Them Home is taking financial donations to help with the search expenses (it will be tax deductible).  I need you to come up with any fund raising ideas in your local area to raise money or if you can or are willing to donate, please do so.  My understanding is that all donations that LBTH receives during this period before the search will go to offset the costs for the searchers.

http://www.letsbringthemhome.org/Give.htm
or
http://www.letsbringthemhome.org/
click on "financially supporting our program"
This will launch a secure pay pal site

We also need some volunteers to help with organizing everything
Flyers to get volunteers to help with the search,
Food, Places to stay, Permission from Land Owners etc.

Angela has generously stepped up to help organize this and she is the person to go to on this her contact is for_clinton@harenza.com

I am not used to asking for help!  Asking for this kind of help is very difficult for me, however, I NEED to find my son and I don't have the finaces to cover these expenses by myself.  In addition we have a short period of time to pull everything together. I REALLY need your help - no donation is too small! 

If you are not able to help financially or physically, please pray that whatever is need to make this search happen comes in!  Thank you in advance for your help.

Carolyn Johnson
Mother of Clinton Nelson
Missing Since 9/1/2006
From Princeton LA

I am reposting this as the top link to LBTH will take you right to the donate page without having to do two steps. 

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2007, 03:43:48 PM »

Carolyn...I would like to donate, but I want to be sure what I donate goes to Clinton's fund and not a general fund. How do I do that and know it is for you? When I go to the link to pay through paypal I notice it says >>
Your gifts of time, finances, or resources will fund safety education programs, as well as our support services to families with missing children and adults.
It doesn't say this is for Clinton search. Am I confused ?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2007, 04:12:32 PM »

Carolyn...I would like to donate, but I want to be sure what I donate goes to Clinton's fund and not a general fund. How do I do that and know it is for you? When I go to the link to pay through paypal I notice it says >>
Your gifts of time, finances, or resources will fund safety education programs, as well as our support services to families with missing children and adults.
It doesn't say this is for Clinton search. Am I confused ?

Nut44x4 - LaDonna from LBTH has told me that all donations now through the search will go towards Clinton's search.  I know that it does not specifically say that but that is what I have been told.  If you are still concerned...you can also right a check and put in the memo for Clinton's search and send it to LBTH or to me.  If you want it to be a tax deduction it will have to go to LBTH.

Thank You

Carolyn
PS - I am attaching LaDonna's email so you can see it in writing just in case anyone has concerns.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2007 8:43 AM
To: Carolyn Johnson
Subject: Re:

This is great. And everything that comes in will go toward the search.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2007, 04:58:13 PM »

OK...thanks. It is done. I completed it through paypal. My best to you and yours.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #38 on: November 29, 2007, 06:09:10 PM »

OK...thanks. It is done. I completed it through paypal. My best to you and yours.

Thanks Nut44x4.  I appreciate it.

Carolyn

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: November 29, 2007, 08:29:47 PM »

Carolyn,

I sent an e-mail to for_clinton@harenza.com  rather than try to say everthing here..
But I wanted to pass this along...I found this looking for some info. You prob...are past this  stage... but  just in case..

When your Child is Missing
"I remember standing in the middle of the chaos thinking, I wish I had a book to tell me what to do. by  Colleen Nick"
http://ojjdp.ncjrs.org/PUBS/childismissing/contents.html

Wishing you and yours the best

OldFart

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.