March 28, 2024, 03:56:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Search for Clinton Nelson in LA - Jan. 18-20, 2008 - TES needs help  (Read 26790 times)
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #40 on: November 29, 2007, 11:14:23 PM »

Carolyn, I sent an email to Angela but I wanted to let you know you are in my thoughts and prayers! I hope to be able to participate in the search!!! Tim Miller and TES are close to my heart and I would be proud to help in any way I can
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2007, 12:44:30 AM »

Carolyn,

I sent an e-mail to for_clinton@harenza.com  rather than try to say everthing here..
But I wanted to pass this along...I found this looking for some info. You prob...are past this  stage... but  just in case..

When your Child is Missing
"I remember standing in the middle of the chaos thinking, I wish I had a book to tell me what to do. by  Colleen Nick"
http://ojjdp.ncjrs.org/PUBS/childismissing/contents.html

Wishing you and yours the best

OldFart

OldFart,
Thank you so much...I may be past part of this but not all of it.  I wish I had something like this in the beginning.  I appreciate your thoughtfulness!

Take Care.

Carolyn Johnson

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2007, 12:46:50 AM »

Carolyn, I sent an email to Angela but I wanted to let you know you are in my thoughts and prayers! I hope to be able to participate in the search!!! Tim Miller and TES are close to my heart and I would be proud to help in any way I can

Thecuz - Thank you!  We need all of the volunteers we can get...thank you for volunteering.  I am looking forward to meeting you.

Carolyn

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #43 on: November 30, 2007, 11:00:16 AM »

Carolyn, had to go out of town last night and am leaving again soon. Will be back on board tomorrow.

Am posting this as some do not like to use paypal..

Or mail your tax-deductible donations to: 

Let's Bring Them Home

PO Box 19

Bentonville, AR 72712
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #44 on: November 30, 2007, 11:41:12 AM »

Carolyn, had to go out of town last night and am leaving again soon. Will be back on board tomorrow.

Am posting this as some do not like to use paypal..

Or mail your tax-deductible donations to: 

Let's Bring Them Home

PO Box 19

Bentonville, AR 72712

Thanks MumInOhio....I appreciate it!  I hope you have a safe trip.

Carolyn

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #45 on: December 01, 2007, 01:03:12 AM »

Carolyn,
Still waiting for moderation approval... from for_clinton@harenza.com 
but thats ok...
Just wanted you & anyone else  to know  that I set up a specail E-mail for this

Clinton_TES@insightbb.com

Which I hope the MODs  will allow to stay here.

Have some thoughts and questions too...
Wishing you & yours the best

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #46 on: December 01, 2007, 03:17:54 PM »

Carolyn,
Still waiting for moderation approval... from for_clinton@harenza.com 
but thats ok...
Just wanted you & anyone else  to know  that I set up a specail E-mail for this

Clinton_TES@insightbb.com

Which I hope the MODs  will allow to stay here.

Have some thoughts and questions too...
Wishing you & yours the best

Oldfart,
I will send Angela your post.  Just in case she has not gotten it.  You are welcome to email me as well.  If klaasend can give you my email.  The other option is to contact LaDonna at LBTH - her email is letsbringthemhome@gmail.com.

I am looking forward to hearing your ideas and questions.  Thanks for the help.

Carolyn

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: December 01, 2007, 03:55:19 PM »

Hi Carolyn.  I have a question.  When I send a donation to Let's Bring Them Home can I ask that the money be used specifically for Clinton's search?  That's where I want it to be used.  TIA
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #48 on: December 01, 2007, 05:53:54 PM »

Hi Carolyn.  I have a question.  When I send a donation to Let's Bring Them Home can I ask that the money be used specifically for Clinton's search?  That's where I want it to be used.  TIA

Tia - all donations going to Let's Bring Them Home now until the search are supposed to go towards Clinton's search.  There is not a place to say that if you are doing the donation by paypal but you can mail it and write it in the memo if you are are more comfortable with that.

Thanks - I really appreciate the help and support!

Carolyn

thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: December 02, 2007, 12:11:36 AM »

Thecuz - Thank you!  We need all of the volunteers we can get...thank you for volunteering.  I am looking forward to meeting you.

Carolyn

carolyn...i have still not received an email back from angela which is fine cuz i will not know my jan work schedule until the end of dec....but if you could either check with her and make sure she has received my email or if you could check with klaas and get my email i would appreciate. i really am anxious to be able to in some small part return the favor that tes has provided for my family!
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #50 on: December 02, 2007, 12:22:47 AM »

Tia - all donations going to Let's Bring Them Home now until the search are supposed to go towards Clinton's search.  There is not a place to say that if you are doing the donation by paypal but you can mail it and write it in the memo if you are are more comfortable with that.

Carolyn

It's the least I can do.  If I lived closer I would help search.  I'm in St. Louis Missouri.  I'll send a note with my check.  God Bless You. 
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #51 on: December 02, 2007, 02:00:54 AM »

Carolyn

carolyn...i have still not received an email back from angela which is fine cuz i will not know my jan work schedule until the end of dec....but if you could either check with her and make sure she has received my email or if you could check with klaas and get my email i would appreciate. i really am anxious to be able to in some small part return the favor that tes has provided for my family!

Klaas,
Can you please provide my email to Cuz and/or their email to me.  Thank you cuz...I will check with Angela to see if she has gotten your email. 

Thanks
Carolyn

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #52 on: December 02, 2007, 02:04:06 AM »

Carolyn

It's the least I can do.  If I lived closer I would help search.  I'm in St. Louis Missouri.  I'll send a note with my check.  God Bless You. 

Thanks Snoopy...I appreciate it.  I completely understand you not being able to help with the search.  We are looking for volunteers for organizing some of the pre-search items.  Is that something you are interested in? 

Thanks
Carolyn

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #53 on: December 02, 2007, 03:14:02 AM »

Hey Everyone - there is a website that Angela is using to help coordinate some of the search efforts.  I am posting it here as there seems to be some problems with emails getting to Angela so if you are having problems please use this site to register....

http://findthemtogether.com/index.php?&showtopic=22&st=0&p=24&#entry24

Let me know if you have any problems.

Thank You.

Carolyn Johnson

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #54 on: December 02, 2007, 04:45:16 PM »

I am not sure if Angela was able to get a hold of you or not but here is an email address so you can reach me. find-clinton@hotmail.com

Thanks
Carolyn

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #55 on: December 02, 2007, 04:47:04 PM »

Hey Everyone - There seems to be some problems with emails getting to Angela so if you are having problems please email me at ....

find-clinton@hotmail.com

Thank You.

Carolyn Johnson
[/quote]

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #56 on: December 03, 2007, 10:44:45 AM »

Quote from: Gloria on Today at 08:50:15 AM
Carolyn, here are a few suggestions to raise money.
  1. Have the youth from your church, or the girlscouts,boyscouts,and highscool classes to have a car wash...or raking leaves fundraiser.
 2. Call the pastors at the various churches and ask them if the women ministries would be interested in having a bake sale for the cause.
 3. speak to a local radio station and ask for free airtime for an auction for fundraising for Clinton. You go around town and get all your local merchants to donate gift certificates,gifts,etc that you can auction off on the radio. In 4hrs or less we raised $5000 for Marco.
 4.Have a cake walk at your church, or Sr. activity center these usually raise alot. Some people have paid up to $500 ( i seen it) for a cake made by their wife or their favorite cake.
 5. Have a horseshoe tournament..Everybody loves that. If it is too cold then ask your local bars to have a dollar a drink hike for the fundraiser..50 cents hike on all beers.. they will do it too.
 6.get the highschool students involved..hire out for a saturday workday around the house...babysitting and all monies go to Clintons' search
 7. Ask a local quilter to donate a homemade quilt and sell raffle tickets.place a box in all the local stores.
 8. This is something i think would be a hoot for the kids at school to. remember back when we had (slave day) and we had to pick somebody we wanted to make miserable or just have plain fun wih and we would buy that person for $2.00 and they had to carry our books, do our homework or whatever we told them to do for 24 hrs..todays kids would have a ball with that..their minds are full of punishment..LOl  I am sure they or we would change the name to prevent any hard feelings...
 9. Speak to Wal-mart about matching your dollar amount or your local county has a committee that matches fundraisng usually up to $50
 10.Oh yes..sweet revenge again for the students..we also did buy a date..we picked out a date for a friend or self and paid that person $5.00 to take out somebody who they would not ever be seen with or somebody they like and are afraid to ask out..we had a ball with this one..and then we went to the movies..and if you do this perhaps you could ask the movie theatre to donate a portion of the ticket sales that night to clinton's search..

These are just some things I know I will be doing again for the upcoming search for April Beth. I hope you can use all or some of these ideas.. As I said please get ahold of me about the motels.. I love you and it will all come together sweet friend..it will

Hey everyone - Gloria posted these fundraising ideas on BFN - I thought I would post them here also.

Thanks Gloria, Thanks everyone for your help.

Carolyn

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #57 on: December 03, 2007, 01:28:55 PM »

Here are my needs....
We have to raise money to cover the costs associated with the search.  Let's Bring Them Home is taking financial donations to help with the search expenses (it will be tax deductible).  I need you to come up with any fund raising ideas in your local area to raise money or if you can or are willing to donate, please do so.  My understanding is that all donations that LBTH receives during this period before the search will go to offset the costs for the searchers.

http://www.letsbringthemhome.org/Give.htm
or
http://www.letsbringthemhome.org/
click on "financially supporting our program"
This will launch a secure pay pal site

We also need some volunteers to help with organizing everything
Flyers to get volunteers to help with the search,
Food, Places to stay, Permission from Land Owners etc.

Angela has generously stepped up to help organize this and she is the person to go to on this her contact is for_clinton@harenza.com.

You can also contact me @ find-clinton@hotmail.com.

I am not used to asking for help!  Asking for this kind of help is very difficult for me, however, I NEED to find my son and I don't have the finaces to cover these expenses by myself.  In addition we have a short period of time to pull everything together. I REALLY need your help - no donation is too small! 

If you are not able to help financially or physically, please pray that whatever is need to make this search happen comes in!  Thank you in advance for your help.

Carolyn Johnson
Mother of Clinton Nelson
Missing Since 9/1/2006
From Princeton LA

I am reposting this as the top link to LBTH will take you right to the donate page without having to do two steps. 

I am posting this again as there is a new email address for me since there have been some problems with the other email.  Thanks

Carolyn

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #58 on: December 04, 2007, 07:53:04 PM »

Just making a post here to keep this up near the top.
Take care.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #59 on: December 05, 2007, 12:26:28 AM »

Just making a post here to keep this up near the top.
Take care.

Thanks Nut44x4 
I appreciate it!
 Razz
Take Care.
Carolyn

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.