March 29, 2024, 09:10:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Search for Clinton Nelson in LA - Jan. 18-20, 2008 - TES needs help  (Read 26808 times)
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #80 on: January 08, 2008, 06:02:59 PM »

OK - Everyone...there is something going on in Clinton's case (which I can't tell you about) but I am posting this as I need a favor.  I/We need your prayers.  I don't know how this is going to turn out, and no matter what happens with this lead it is going to be very difficult.  All of us in the family and those that are helping to look for Clinton need prayers, peace, and guidance.  Thanks and I really appreciate it.

Sincerely,
Carolyn Johnson

Prayers are with you Carolyn. Will light a candle.

Thanks MumInOhio.  I appreciate it.

Carolyn

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #81 on: January 10, 2008, 02:53:18 PM »

Thanks Everyone for all of the support!  I do appreciate it.  I am attaching a form from TES for anyone that wants to help with the search.  If you print the form and fill it out and show up at the fire hall just down from the corner of hwy 157/80 in Princeton on January 18, 19, 20.  You must have a photo ID.  Registration begins at 8am.  If you have any questions feel free to contact me @ find-clinton@hotmail.com.

Thanks
Carolyn Johnson

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #82 on: January 15, 2008, 09:58:11 AM »

BUMP.....the time is drawing near!! My thoughts are with you.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: January 15, 2008, 07:11:02 PM »

Thanks Everyone for all of the support!  I do appreciate it.  I am attaching a form from TES for anyone that wants to help with the search.  If you print the form and fill it out and show up at the fire hall just down from the corner of hwy 157/80 in Princeton on January 18, 19, 20.  You must have a photo ID.  Registration begins at 8am.  If you have any questions feel free to contact me @ find-clinton@hotmail.com.

Thanks
Carolyn Johnson
Carolyn if I still lived in TX I would be there to help.....I have emailed all my TX friends and about the search and some are going to be able to assist...God Bless them, you, Clinton, TES and all the volunteers...I hope this search will bring Clinton home to you,

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #84 on: January 18, 2008, 07:48:07 AM »

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #85 on: January 18, 2008, 08:11:42 AM »

Per MuffyBee...Candles to Light Clinton's Way Home to His Mom.......

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CLINT

angelalala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #86 on: January 18, 2008, 12:14:22 PM »

Carolyn wanted to let us know that she has arrived in Louisiana and is all checked into her accomodations. The search is about to start and she will give me a call tonight when she will have more news about the turn-out and progress.

This is an enormously important time for Carolyn, for Clinton... she very much appreciates our prayers.

If you'd like to light a candle please go to

(sorry... I keep forgetting there is a separate thread for the search effort...)

There IS no place like home.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #87 on: January 19, 2008, 01:58:54 AM »

Carolyn wanted to let us know that she has arrived in Louisiana and is all checked into her accomodations. The search is about to start and she will give me a call tonight when she will have more news about the turn-out and progress.

This is an enormously important time for Carolyn, for Clinton... she very much appreciates our prayers.

If you'd like to light a candle please go to

(sorry... I keep forgetting there is a separate thread for the search effort...)

Thanks Angelala!

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #88 on: January 19, 2008, 05:53:26 AM »

Carolyn, if I could, I would be there.  Chronic illness just sucks.  My thoughts and prayers are with you and the searchers this weekend. 

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #89 on: January 22, 2008, 12:10:14 AM »

Hey everyone...I am sure most of you have heard....we did nt find Clinton.  I don't know what the next step are as of right now.  We will have to wait and see what happens next.  Please keep praying.....we need answers. 

Carolyn

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.