March 29, 2024, 09:38:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2996 A Tribute to 9/11 Victims  (Read 5384 times)
kat
Scared Monkey

« on: August 13, 2006, 10:47:33 PM »

Monkeys,
I've just seen a project that would be a good way for Monkeys to become involved and put our frustrations in a different direction for just on day:

This project is for each blogger to sign up (maybe SM would provide space for those who don't have a blog, I certainly will at Katablog.com) and be randomly assigned a person who died on 09/11/2001. On 09/11/2006 the blogger will then write about their assigned person's life, providing a tribute to them.

http://www.jamulian.com/db911/

Katablog.com
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2006, 11:07:51 PM »

Quote from: "kat"
Monkeys,
I've just seen a project that would be a good way for Monkeys to become involved and put our frustrations in a different direction for just on day:

This project is for each blogger to sign up (maybe SM would provide space for those who don't have a blog, I certainly will at Katablog.com) and be randomly assigned a person who died on 09/11/2001. On 09/11/2006 the blogger will then write about their assigned person's life, providing a tribute to them.

http://www.jamulian.com/db911/

That is a fabulous idea! I would not want to use my "blog", as it is dedicated to Natalee, but a spot at SM would be great! Or if I wrote something up, could you put it on your blog, kat?

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2006, 11:35:23 PM »

My husband and I just went to see the movie " World Trade Center".  It was awesome and nothing more than a tribute to those who died.  I recommend checking out the movie site and see the interviews of those who were the real heroe's and who the story is based upon.    I would love to do this, though I don't have a blog of my own.  "If you build it, they will come"  is my theory.  Let me know and I'm there!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.