March 28, 2024, 04:11:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee's Birthday October 21st  (Read 14911 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: October 19, 2007, 07:15:35 PM »

Please leave prayers and messages in this thread.  October 21st Natalee would have been 21 years old.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2007, 09:21:52 AM »

Prayers and love are coming from our house to all the family and friends of Natalee as you celebrate her birthday, once more without her here with you. Remember though, she is here with you always in spirit, and all you have to do is listen and she will speak to you. This amazing little girl has captured the hearts and souls of millions of people and her memory will always live on, what a great testament to who Natalee was. May you find comfort in knowing your love for her, and her love for you has stretched across the world to touch so many people, it is absolutely wondrous. I will hug my little boy a little bit longer than usual on Natalee's birthday in honor of her and light a candle in her name at Mass. May God bring you all peace today, and may God bring justice for Natalee.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2007, 05:02:14 PM »

As the past 2+ yeras roll by.. I find words fail me more and more often. What do you say.. what can you say, to comfort to those whos  lives contain such a large  gapping wound as the word 'missing' when it's partnered by the name of your loved one?  Sad
 We continue searching, for answers, for reason, for justice!!! Someday the truth will be known..!
Happy Birthday Natalee... I know that wherever you are.. God is with you... holding you tight.  May God send peace to your family on this day and let them know that you are safe and protected by him always.  No one has forgotten you- and we never will~!! Fly high freebird.

Beth, Dave, Matt, "The Cuz", Members of Natlaee's family..  God Bless you all.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2007, 08:22:21 PM »

Nat,

I wish He selected me, instead of you.! I would make the
trade in a minute flat, so you could come home to your
family.

We will get the people who did this to you!, sweetheart.

Failure is not an option.

You and your family are always
in my prayers.

Happy b-day, luv.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2007, 09:23:48 PM »

Natalee

We wont ever give up and we will fight until there is justice.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=MzmK04wwges

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2007, 09:40:52 PM »

Happy Birthday Natalee.  Based on everything we know, you're walking and dancing with angels now.  You found your way to the light.  No pain, no fear.  As Eric Clapton said, "There'll be no tears in heaven."  We all make plans for our lives never knowing what God has in store for us.  We don't know His reasons.  But with His help, we'll keep trying to make the world a better place and because of the love and strength of your family, Natalee, a lot of people came together to fight that battle.  God Bless all those who are struggling with the loss of someone in their lives as well as those who fight for truth, justice and love. 

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2007, 10:37:23 PM »

Happy Birthday Natalee.  Nothing I like better that a party, is a reason to throw a party.  Wish you were here, now and many times.  Wherever you are, we want you to come home.  Always.  If only it were as simple as clicking your heels together three times.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2007, 10:48:37 PM »

Happy Birthday Natalee - may you be at peace.  You must be very proud of your parents as they have worked tirelessly to get justice for you.

CJ1
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2007, 11:03:27 PM »

As the past 2+ yeras roll by.. I find words fail me more and more often. What do you say.. what can you say, to comfort to those whos  lives contain such a large  gapping wound as the word 'missing' when it's partnered by the name of your loved one?  Sad
 We continue searching, for answers, for reason, for justice!!! Someday the truth will be known..!
Happy Birthday Natalee... I know that wherever you are.. God is with you... holding you tight.  May God send peace to your family on this day and let them know that you are safe and protected by him always.  No one has forgotten you- and we never will~!! Fly high freebird.

Beth, Dave, Matt, "The Cuz", Members of Natlaee's family..  God Bless you all.

The bear and I agree Angie.  There just are not words.  I believe Natalee is with God and could not be more protected, but her family needs our prayers.  I continue to pray for their peace and justice for all.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2007, 11:07:16 PM »

Birthday wishes to you, Natalee.  May your 21st year be all that it should be in our hearts and imagination....Wow, now that's a big celebration.  Your family & friends are here for you.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2007, 11:07:41 PM »

Happy Birthday, Natalee.

It's hard to know what to say on an occasion that should be happy, but is a reminder of a terrible tragedy. The following prayer can say it better than I can:

O God of grace and glory, we remember before you this day our sister Natalee. We thank you for giving her to us, her family and friends, to know and to love as a companion on our earthly pilgrimage. In your boundless compassion, console us who mourn. Give us faith to see in death the gate of eternal life, so that in quiet confidence we may continue our course on earth, until by your call, we are reunited with those who have gone before.

---Book of Common Prayer

I Stand With The Girl
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2007, 11:19:29 PM »

Dear Natalee and Natalee's loved ones,

Your beautiful soul remains in my heart. I wish so much that the clock could be turned back, and all changed for you to be with all those who love you.

LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2007, 11:20:32 PM »

Happy Birthday to sweet Natalee....you are never forgotten....
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2007, 12:00:28 AM »

Natalee,
     You have brought alot of people together, yet you were not here to do that.  We never got to meet you, but we all feel we know you.  We know NOT all the facts right now, but someday the world will know.  May you and your family look at this day, and have good thoughts of when you were here with them.  We are still here for you to get the justice you very much deserve.  Wow, the big 21, thats a BIG step.  I know you'll be watching. 
We will NEVER give up!

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2007, 12:40:43 AM »

For Beth:  Being a mom, I know this is one of the most important dates in your life.  As you remember your beautiful daughter on this day, my hope is that you will find comfort knowing so many people are thinking of her also.  Your love for her, and your strength through this ordeal has touched so many.  I don't know Natalee, but I am thinking of her and praying for your family everyday.  I read your book, and it only confirmed what an amazing and beautiful spirit your daughter has.  I am comforted knowing she is in God's hands, and is patiently waiting to be with her loved ones again.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2007, 12:46:13 AM »

Ode to Natalee:

Listen do you hear
Listen to our song for Natalee

Glory we sing
now we hear
as the Angels sing
Natalee.....
Natalee.....
born on the twenty-first day

Joy lifts our hearts
your face we embrace
Natalee....
Natalee....
born on this special day

a baby
a little girl
a young lady
my how you have grown
Your face we embrace

Your name always in our hearts
your name always on our lips in prayer
to G_d we sing
This is the day you were born!

Natalee...
Natalee...
today we make a wish
on this day we sing
Natalee...
Natalee...

Shhhh!!!! do you hear
the angels wings
softly
they gather
and still the storm

for Natalee
Love has come home

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATALEE

Amphibiously yours,

Kermit the Frog

« Last Edit: October 21, 2007, 12:52:22 AM by klaasend » Logged
crazybabyborg
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2007, 03:40:37 AM »

So many "mile-markers" should have been celebrated with her family. This day is one of them, and my heart goes out to those who will remember Natalee's voice and smile today. I know that the love they shared transcends all barriers and still thrives. 

I am grateful for the strength, faith, and determination of Natalee's Mother, for through her, Natalee's character was born and fostered and Natalee became a young woman full of promise and potential. The world has embraced your daughter, Beth, and has reached out to you and her entire family with desire to comfort and assist. That unity has brought comfort to countless others, as is God's way; His ripples are far reaching.

Your daughter's accomplishments did not end in Aruba. Her impact on the world goes on, and through her, we are a little safer, a little wiser, a little less lonely and self absorbed. Through Natalee, our hearts are more tender, our capacity for empathy has grown, and maybe we remember to hug our loved ones a bit more.

Natalee and her family had goals: attending college, graduation, weddings, and births. The goals were too small. Because of Natalee, countless people have pondered "Over The Rainbow" and directed their focus to that place. That's what Natalee is still achieving. We were all blessed by her birth and so today, I will say a prayer of gratitude for her and ask God to continue to hold her family in His protective hands. Happy Birthday, Natalee!
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2007, 06:58:05 AM »

A  twenty first birthday is a celebration of life of what has been up to now and what is to come in the persons future.  From Natalee’s family and friends we have learned the kind of girl she was and how she lived her life.  Then many people became involved in following the circumstances of that tragic night two and a half years ago and the obfuscation and deceit that has followed to the benefit of the guilty parties. These scores of people from many parts of the world became united in their quest for truth and justice as Natalee became to them like their own daughter, sister, niece or friend who could have met the same fate in similar circumstances.  The uniting of these people through the internet also engendered close friendships as many found they had other interests in common as well.

Natalee’s future is to be the legacy she has left for us to follow on her behalf as a commitment of educating our young people as to the dangers in travel, both overseas and within our own countries, and replacing their naivety as to the evil that can be in others. 

God bless Beth and all of Natalee’s family and give them peace, answers and eventual justice for their loved one.  We will continue to support you for however long it takes until your quest is complete.

God Bless you Natalee and may you fly high and free with the Angels.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

mom always said that I was cute as a Bunny <g>

« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2007, 08:01:54 AM »

Since Natalee and I share the same Birthday  10/21/  even though we are 36 years apart I do believe that we would have enjoyed discussions and just good  Humored chat  .
   God Bless you Nat  and please know that we will not ever forget you sweet young woman.

A friend that you never got to meet,  Jerry from Ohio :+) 

Please leave prayers and messages in this thread.  October 21st Natalee would have been 21 years old.

Old Jer from Ohio
" I'm wild and a little crazy too ! 
 Some Girls don't  like boys like me  ,AWE, But some girls do  !

IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/jerryfromOhio/Howdy.jpg[/IMG]
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2007, 08:57:43 AM »

Happy twenty-first birthday Natalee! God bless you and your family and please know we will always love you.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Pages: 1 2 3 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.