March 28, 2024, 03:50:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee's Birthday October 21st  (Read 14910 times)
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #40 on: October 21, 2007, 10:12:34 PM »

Happy Birthday, Natalee!  Love and strength to you, cuz, and all of Natalee's family, from me and my girls.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #41 on: October 21, 2007, 10:16:26 PM »

Happy Birthday Sweet Natalee. You will forever be in our hearts.

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: October 21, 2007, 10:48:08 PM »

Happy Birthday Natalee, we are all still praying for you to be found and Justice to come for you.

Just a swinging with the tribe
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #43 on: October 21, 2007, 11:02:56 PM »

I just don't have any words to express all I think and feel about your birthday... that you should be here celebrating with your friends, and although you celebrate in a far better place, you leave a void for your friends and family here. I am sure you can still feel the love and warmth from us all... at least I hope so!

We will continue to support the quest for justice for you... and never give up!

Happy Birthday sweet Natalee!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Rooscrew
Scared Monkey

« Reply #44 on: October 22, 2007, 01:21:59 AM »

Sweet Natalee~
Happy Birthday!
You are a very beautiful person and I want to thank you for bringing so many different people from so many different backgrounds in their lives together for finding justice as our purpose in life. We are so sorry that you can't be here with us typing. I know for myself though, that you have become a part of my life. I didn't know you before any of this took place. From everything I know now, you had so much promise in your life. I know that the Lord had other plans for your life and now those plans are reality. I hope one day I will meet you in Heaven and give you a great big long HUG.
For 2 1/2 years your family has been fighting with every ounce of energy they have to finding out what exactly happened to you. I know you are in a way much better place than Earth now.
We all will continue to try to help your family and we won't stop until there is JUSTICE for you. For your family, Natalee, there isn't a day that goes by that I don't pray for them. As a mom of 4 kids myself, I have learned awhole lot from you, Beth. My heart just breaks for you with all you've had to endure and continue to endure in this journey.
May the Lord continue to watch over your family and Bless them more each and everyday.
Love & Prayers Always,
Wanda (Roos)~

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #45 on: October 23, 2007, 09:02:17 AM »

Happy twenty-first birthday Natalee! God bless you and your family and please know we will always love you.

Your entire family remains in my prayers always.  We will never forget.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
SarahD
Scared Monkey

Never give up!

« Reply #46 on: October 24, 2007, 06:13:02 PM »

Happy twenty-first birthday Natalee! God bless you and your family and please know we will always love you.

Your entire family remains in my prayers always.  We will never forget.

I'll add my wishes, a bit late.    Happy Belated Birthday, Natalee, wherever you might be.  Never forget, you are loved.

Have a Sunshine Day!
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: October 25, 2007, 01:13:40 PM »

A little late.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATALEE!

TO BETH:

You are an amazing!  The Grace and Dignity you have displayed through out this ordeal is something we should all aspire to. I am so sorry for your loss. Your beautiful daughter has touched so many lives.  I know you will never stop trying to find out what happened to her.  But I am glad to know that you are trying to move on with life.  I wish you and John Ramsey all the happiness in the world. You deserve it.  I hope you can bring comfort to each other.

Regrets, I've had a few......
Pages: « 1 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.