April 25, 2024, 06:30:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #8 10/24 - 11/19/2007  (Read 215310 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #120 on: October 28, 2007, 11:56:19 AM »

Jerry - I'd never heard of him either, LOL  Laughing  Google it, there is an entire series on Captain Underpants, lol  Laughing
crazybabyborg
« Reply #121 on: October 28, 2007, 12:41:40 PM »

Oh Shell! I'm so glad to find you have posted and are alright! My heart goes out to you for the loss of your home. You got out all the important things, no matter what you took with you and you have everything left behind, safely tucked away in your mind's eye and heart.

Is there anything at all we can do to help? You have our continued prayers and some have already been answered. Let us know how it's going whenever you can! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: October 28, 2007, 01:17:36 PM »

How sad  Sad

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,305739,00.html

Deadly Fire Rips Through North Carolina Beach House
Sunday , October 28, 2007

OCEAN ISLE BEACH, N.C. —

Fire swept through a beach house believed occupied by college students early Sunday, killing an unknown number of people and sending several to a hospital, authorities said.

Investigators had not yet been inside the house by late morning.

"We do know there are some fatalities," Mayor Debbie Smith said. "We do not know how many."

"I understand there were some college kids in the house. Some got out. Some did not," the mayor said.

The fire was under control by late Sunday morning, the mayor said.

The four-alarm blaze had "totally engulfed" the house a little before 7 a.m., said Nick Cain, a student at the University of North Carolina who was staying at a house about 100 feet away.

"The house is standing, but it's totally gutted," Cain said. "We ran down the street to get away. The ash and the smoke were coming down on us. We were just trying to get away."

Cain said some of his friends had met several people staying at the house, and he said most appeared to be students from the University of South Carolina.

Six people from the fire were taken to Brunswick Community Hospital, said spokeswoman Amy Myers. She said five were treated and released and the sixth was in listed in fair condition.

Ocean Isle Beach is at the far southern end of North Carolina's Atlantic Coast, about 30 miles north of Myrtle Beach, S.C. Only about 500 people live there year-round, but the town is home to several thousand rental and vacation homes and condos.

UPDATE:  SIX DEAD, SIX INJURED, ONE MISSING

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,305739,00.html

Sad

« Last Edit: October 28, 2007, 03:27:06 PM by klaasend » Logged
Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

mom always said that I was cute as a Bunny <g>

« Reply #123 on: October 28, 2007, 03:19:28 PM »

OH my gosh !!!  Shocked too funny  but someone is making money of of it  Gee Klaas maybe we could come up with something bizarre like that and make a few bucks LOL   (Being Silly )   jocolor
      Jerry from Ohio who is sort of partial to Boxers with the little cowboys and Horses on them when he is not going commando like his usual practice   ROFLMAO !!  ( Now if that doesn't conjure up some scary  images[/size][/size][/size] that would keep ya up at nites LOL )   

Jerry - I'd never heard of him either, LOL  Laughing  Google it, there is an entire series on Captain Underpants, lol  Laughing

Old Jer from Ohio
" I'm wild and a little crazy too ! 
 Some Girls don't  like boys like me  ,AWE, But some girls do  !

IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/jerryfromOhio/Howdy.jpg[/IMG]
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #124 on: October 28, 2007, 03:28:31 PM »

OH my gosh !!!  Shocked too funny  but someone is making money of of it  Gee Klaas maybe we could come up with something bizarre like that and make a few bucks LOL   (Being Silly )   jocolor
      Jerry from Ohio who is sort of partial to Boxers with the little cowboys and Horses on them when he is not going commando like his usual practice   ROFLMAO !!  ( Now if that doesn't conjure up some scary  images[/size][/size][/size] that would keep ya up at nites LOL )   

How about:

Captain Bronco Boxers  Laughing
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #125 on: October 28, 2007, 06:10:25 PM »

Shell
As so many have said (much better than I  can) My heart & prayers go out to you and your family.   Please add me to the Group Hug 
OldF

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #126 on: October 28, 2007, 06:14:37 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,305761,00.html

Is It Bigfoot? Hunter's Photos Ignite Debate
Sunday , October 28, 2007

RIDGWAY, Pa. —

It's furry and walks on all fours.

Beyond that, about the only thing certain about the critter photographed by a hunter's camera is that some people have gotten the notion it could be a Sasquatch, or bigfoot. Others say it's just a bear with a bad skin infection.

Rick Jacobs says he got the pictures from a camera with an automatic trigger that he fastened to a tree in the Allegheny National Forest, about 115 miles northeast of Pittsburgh, hoping to photograph deer.

"We couldn't figure out what they were," Jacobs said of the images captured on Sept. 16. "I've been hunting for years and I've never seen anything like this."

He contacted the Bigfoot Research Organization, which pursues reports of a legendary two-legged creature that some people believe lives in parts of the U.S. and Canada.

"It appears to be a primate-like animal. In my opinion, it appears to be a juvenile Sasquatch," said Paul Majeta of the bigfoot group.

However, the Pennsylvania Game Commission has a more conventional opinion. Agency spokesman Jerry Feaser said conservation officers routinely trap bears to be tagged and often see animals that look like the photos.

"There is no question it is a bear with a severe case of mange," Feaser told The Bradford Era.

Photos in question:

Enlarged and enhanced:

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #127 on: October 28, 2007, 06:25:29 PM »

Shell,
  My thoughts and prayers to you and your hubby and animals. I am glad you are all safe and sound.
If you need ANYTHING.. please let us know. We are here for you !
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #128 on: October 28, 2007, 06:28:44 PM »

Shocked Klaas...

Not real far from me.. But I agree.. looks like a bear with mange.  lol

I for some reason couldnt save it to my photobucket to post the pic.  lol
« Last Edit: October 28, 2007, 06:57:08 PM by klaasend » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: October 28, 2007, 06:57:55 PM »

Shocked Klaas...

Hard to say since you can't see the head.  Experts are analyzing the photo so I'm sure they know best.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #130 on: October 28, 2007, 07:20:23 PM »

Shocked Klaas...

Hard to say since you can't see the head.  Experts are analyzing the photo so I'm sure they know best.

Thanks Klaas  Smile   I agree.. No head shot in the other pics... IF it is a bigfoot.. hope he runs off in another direction !!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: October 28, 2007, 07:27:36 PM »

Angie  Laughing Laughing
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #132 on: October 28, 2007, 07:34:26 PM »

Angie  Laughing Laughing

Wink  We'll send him in SAN's direction.  Cool She got a cache of weapons !   

Wink San  Smile
Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

mom always said that I was cute as a Bunny <g>

« Reply #133 on: October 28, 2007, 07:35:20 PM »

You know what the sad part is  Klaas and Angi 911 ?  even if it was a BIGFOOT  the  humans would probably shoot it ! Mad
  The same would happen to Aliens  if they were to make them selves known to us ,  sad but true  we seem not to be able to be satisfied with a picture or a movie  some outdoors-men seem to have to KILL the animal even if it doesn't pose a threat .
   your pal Jerry from Ohio who hung up his hunting guns many many years ago .
    NOW  with a fishing pole  I can drown a whole lot of worms in an afternoon  ROFLMAO !!   Shocked  Poor worms  LOL    Sad

Shocked Klaas...

Old Jer from Ohio
" I'm wild and a little crazy too ! 
 Some Girls don't  like boys like me  ,AWE, But some girls do  !

IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/jerryfromOhio/Howdy.jpg[/IMG]
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #134 on: October 28, 2007, 07:40:20 PM »

Nice pictures of the sasquatch  Surprised Appears someone started Halloween early or a Bear mated with a Human  Shocked

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #135 on: October 28, 2007, 07:44:47 PM »

HI Yah Jerry   Smile

I like to fish as well.. Catch and release !!  I am a gril.. so you laugh at me.. my tackle box was funny.. had a dishtowel in it.. rubber gloves..  <cause.. eweeee.. I wont touch a fish with my bare hands..> It took me a LONG time to touch worms or even maggots.   Shocked  I had lipgloss in my tackle box even,.. LMAO    I tryed hunting years and years ago.. Wasn't for me. Did it to take interest in a hobby hubby likes.. but I cant shoot a deer.
 I DO like shooting Clays   . Thats alot of fun ! And shooting a 356 mag at a target !!   Cool
 I think Oldfart and I had a convo about this not long ago on AIM..  LOL 
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #136 on: October 28, 2007, 07:45:42 PM »

Nice pictures of the sasquatch  Surprised Appears someone started Halloween early or a Bear mated with a Human  Shocked

LOL  Hi yah OBS, !! How you be?  Cool
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #137 on: October 28, 2007, 07:53:09 PM »

JERRY.. you are probably correct..  Somene woudl probably shoot it. A few years ago my hubby shot an Albino button buck.
 I wasn't happy about that. It was pathetic and so pityful looking. He got the thing mounted too. Long story short.. he had it hanging on our living room     Rolling Eyes Wink  Head/shoulder mount.  I could NOT sit under the thing.. it was above the couch here. I sneezed and sneezed me ass off.  My parents were over one day.. my mother was sitting under it.. and she started sneezing.. So. I told hubby he HAD to get it the heck out of here.. Cause I swear I and my mom was allergic to the thing. He took it to camp.. Smile  He has a nice whitetail buck mount here.. and it dnot bother me. JUST that albino. And Guess what,. you know that old tale of anyone shooting an albino deer being bad luck.. and you won't ever get a deer during hunting season again? Well, he hasn't.  LOL   GOOD for him.. I tell him that too.  Cool He used to get nice sized trophy bucks every year since he started hunting as a teen.  NOW.. the last 3 yrs.. NUTTIN!   Laughing

quote author=Jerry from Ohio link=topic=2273.msg294456#msg294456 date=1193614520]
  You know what the sad part is  Klaas and Angi 911 ?  even if it was a BIGFOOT  the  humans would probably shoot it ! Mad
  The same would happen to Aliens  if they were to make them selves known to us ,  sad but true  we seem not to be able to be satisfied with a picture or a movie  some outdoors-men seem to have to KILL the animal even if it doesn't pose a threat .
   your pal Jerry from Ohio who hung up his hunting guns many many years ago .
    NOW  with a fishing pole  I can drown a whole lot of worms in an afternoon  ROFLMAO !!   Shocked  Poor worms  LOL    Sad

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #138 on: October 28, 2007, 07:56:07 PM »

LOL  Hi yah OBS, !! How you be?  Cool

Hi Angie! I'm doin iight...Just watchin these Boston teams destroy their opponents  Very Happy How goes it?
« Last Edit: October 28, 2007, 08:04:39 PM by Observer » Logged

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #139 on: October 28, 2007, 08:03:55 PM »

Why Parents Drink !  Laughing

A father passing by his son's bedroom was astonished to see that his bed was nicely made and everything was picked up. Then he saw an envelope, propped up prominently on the pillow that was addressed to "Dad."

With the worst premonition he opened the envelope with trembling hands and read the letter.

Dear Dad:

It is with great regret and sorrow that I'm writing you. I had to elope with my new girlfriend because I wanted to avoid a scene with Mom and you. I have been finding real passion with Stacy and she is so nice. But I knew you would not approve of her because of all her piercing, tattoos, tight motorcycle clothes and the fact that she is much older than I am. But it's not only the passion...Dad she's pregnant.

Stacy said that we will be very happy. She owns a trailer in the woods and has a stack of firewood for the whole winter. We share a dream of having many more children. Stacy has opened my eyes to the fact that marijuana doesn't really hurt anyone. We'll be growing it ourselves and trading it with the other people that live nearby for cocaine and ecstasy. In the meantime we will pray that science will find a cure for AIDS so Stacy can get better.

She deserves it. Don't worry Dad. I'm15 and I know how to take care of myself. Someday I'm sure that we will be back to visit so that you can get to know your grandchildren.

Love, Your Son John

PS. Dad, none of the above is true. I'm over at Tommy's house. I just wanted to remind you that there are worse things in life than a report card that's in my center desk drawer.

I love you.......call me when it's safe to come home

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.