April 24, 2024, 03:37:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #8 10/24 - 11/19/2007  (Read 215290 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #300 on: October 31, 2007, 11:44:25 PM »

Well, I've chased Anna all over this forum. I'm leaving this here for her because I think she'll like it and I hope she sees it. When I run across something, even if it's out of season, I snatch it up if it's a good one!  Laughing

Oh, she is such a pretty doll that Christmas just may come early, CBB!  Thank you so much, she is one of my favs already!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
crazybabyborg
« Reply #301 on: October 31, 2007, 11:45:05 PM »

ANNA! Are you here???

CBB,

I have that RSS feed thing that tells me when there is a new post now so I log off and when there is a new post on this thread or the Natalee one, I log back on.

Very confusing, I know!

OH! OK. I just thought you were elusively mysterious!  Wink
I found lots of Christmas avis for you, but have only animated this one so far.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #302 on: October 31, 2007, 11:51:25 PM »

Good Nite Monkeys...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #303 on: October 31, 2007, 11:53:40 PM »

It's probably the prettiest one, CBB!  Thanks for thinking of me.  Busy time with trying to talk my mother into selling her house and living with me and my sisters, taking turns.  She doesn't want to.  And it seems she finally realizes that she will not be paid back the money she thought she loaned.  So she is depressed and we are working hard to cheer her up.

Just not enough hours in the day, are there?  What about Thanksgiving avatars?  Are you going to do those or go straight to Christmas?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #304 on: October 31, 2007, 11:56:22 PM »

Anna, how's this for winter?

Nite Mrs. Red! Sleep well!
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: October 31, 2007, 11:57:38 PM »

CBB, I'm putting my order in for a santa hat and maybe some gold glittery wings for my monkey if that's possible for you to do. TIA and you do such a great job on these avs and know it takes up quite a bit of your time, hope you know you are appreciated.

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
crazybabyborg
« Reply #306 on: October 31, 2007, 11:59:10 PM »

It's probably the prettiest one, CBB!  Thanks for thinking of me.  Busy time with trying to talk my mother into selling her house and living with me and my sisters, taking turns.  She doesn't want to.  And it seems she finally realizes that she will not be paid back the money she thought she loaned.  So she is depressed and we are working hard to cheer her up.

Just not enough hours in the day, are there?  What about Thanksgiving avatars?  Are you going to do those or go straight to Christmas?

I don't know. I've looked around and there aren't a whole lot of pretty things to work with for Thanksgiving.................I thought I might just work on it for anyone who asked. What does everyone else think?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #307 on: November 01, 2007, 12:00:53 AM »

CBB, I'm putting my order in for a santa hat and maybe some gold glittery wings for my monkey if that's possible for you to do. TIA and you do such a great job on these avs and know it takes up quite a bit of your time, hope you know you are appreciated.

Absolutely GEL! I'll be on the look out for some wings for you!  Wink

I'll make 'em if I can't find them!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: November 01, 2007, 12:02:36 AM »

Personally, I think Christmas sort of says it all for the holiday season.  Sort of all inclusive maybe.  And the colors are much prettier I agree.

JMO

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #309 on: November 01, 2007, 12:04:00 AM »

G'nite monkeys!  Happy to move on to thoughts of Thanksgiving and Christmas now that Halloween is over.  Well, officially here not for another 57 minutes but close enough.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: November 01, 2007, 12:06:31 AM »

Oh, and CBB, I saved the winter avatar.  I have them all nicely sorted by color of outfit.

PERSONA NON GRATA

crazybabyborg
« Reply #311 on: November 01, 2007, 12:07:07 AM »

Nite Anna!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: November 01, 2007, 12:18:21 AM »

I don't know. I've looked around and there aren't a whole lot of pretty things to work with for Thanksgiving.................I thought I might just work on it for anyone who asked. What does everyone else think?

Maybe we should all just move on to Christmas?  We can always put Thanksgiving stuff in our signature line? 

Besides (even though I think it's too early) the stores are already decked out for Christmas, so I suppose we can too  Laughing
crazybabyborg
« Reply #313 on: November 01, 2007, 12:21:17 AM »

Maybe we should all just move on to Christmas?  We can always put Thanksgiving stuff in our signature line? 

Besides (even though I think it's too early) the stores are already decked out for Christmas, so I suppose we can too  Laughing

Whew.............I agree! Besides, that'll give us time to find good stuff for Christmas!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #314 on: November 01, 2007, 12:46:38 AM »

House in my 'hood earlier .. goes all out
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #315 on: November 01, 2007, 12:49:23 AM »

This neighbour goes all out every year. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: November 01, 2007, 12:49:30 AM »

Hi Kat_Gram - WOW, they really do go all out!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #317 on: November 01, 2007, 12:56:35 AM »

This man does this extravganza every year. The kids in the neighbourhood make a note to go there. He breaks it down every night and puts it all back in the garage and then puts it back the next night. I checked out a skeleton he had sitting in a chair, and the thing was real, must have bought it at a medical school garage sale or something like that. We had fun. The kids big and little got their candies. Everone goes to bed with a stomach ache, including me.   
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #318 on: November 01, 2007, 01:01:51 AM »

Guy in chair was real, I am pretty sure.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #319 on: November 01, 2007, 01:04:52 AM »

Well goodnight and good morning. Sleep tight, don't have any Joran dreams. I thought of that tonight because of course this man had a Frankensein statute thingie in his yard. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.