April 25, 2024, 12:51:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #8 10/24 - 11/19/2007  (Read 215302 times)
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #380 on: November 02, 2007, 01:13:10 AM »

Yes,

LOL, well I know your age now.  Laughing

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #381 on: November 02, 2007, 01:15:46 AM »

Here's the one I had last year

and another someone sent me

But I like the one you made, cause it's unique!  I keep my photobuck private, so nobody can take my unique avi's that you created for me  Wink

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: November 02, 2007, 01:16:18 AM »

Yes,

I'm not the oldest in the forum but I'm right up there, LOL  Wink
crazybabyborg
« Reply #383 on: November 02, 2007, 07:03:39 AM »

Here's the one I had last year

and another someone sent me

But I like the one you made, cause it's unique!  I keep my photobuck private, so nobody can take my unique avi's that you created for me  Wink

Well, let's make that top one unique then  Wink:

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #384 on: November 02, 2007, 07:21:53 AM »

Good Morning CBB...You're having fun aren't you?

No hurry to dress me as DD's B'day is around Thanksgiving and I made a rule way back that I don't get ready for Christmas until after that. Actually have something in mind..will let you know when it gets closer. Thanks in advance Smile
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #385 on: November 02, 2007, 07:25:53 AM »

Acer has been around a long time.  I imagine it's pretty comperable to anything else. 

We have Acer monitors all over my office.  I have an Acer monitor at home as well.  I haven't had any issues so far. 

I'd like to know about the memory in that Walmart laptop too.  I absolutely cannot get to the computer at home during Fantasy Football season. 

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #386 on: November 02, 2007, 07:30:27 AM »

What in the heck happened to Thanksgiving...I was counting on turkey with all the trimmings before Christmas??  CBB you have to reign in that evil twin of yours...I think she's out of control....we have created a monter!  Rolling Eyes

Is Peaches looking for me?   You're very welcome, my dear friend.  Enjoy!  Wink

Yes, I'm on the look out for you!  Thank you from the bottom of my heart.  It means everything to me that you went to the trouble. 

You are a lovely friend to have.  Smoochies to ya!

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

mom always said that I was cute as a Bunny <g>

« Reply #387 on: November 02, 2007, 10:04:35 AM »

OH MY GOSH !!!!   it is an avatar of SGT PRESTON R.C.M.P . and his lead sled dog Yukon KING .  Man oh man I loved that show  when I was a kid  so much better then TV is today for kids .
   Great going sled Dogs  thanks for the memory .
                               Jerry from Ohio    "  ON KING "

Yes,

Yes,

Old Jer from Ohio
" I'm wild and a little crazy too ! 
 Some Girls don't  like boys like me  ,AWE, But some girls do  !

IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/jerryfromOhio/Howdy.jpg[/IMG]
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: November 02, 2007, 10:39:19 AM »

Good morning  sunny  Happy Fried-Day  salut Jerry ~isn't it great to get a blast from the past Laughing  Hope this finds everyone well.  Any Halloween candy left?      Have you all tossed out your  Totino's/Jeno's frozen pizza's?  Those companies make other foods with the pepperoni in them, like pizza bites and such.  I wonder if those are affected too?  Have a great Friday monkeys

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #389 on: November 02, 2007, 10:46:19 AM »

Good Morning Everyone ~!

Hi Muffy, peaches, Jerry.. and to anyone else here.  lol

LALAS
 Just got back from the post office.. your package will be sent off today.  Cool
Don't mind all the packing peanuts  Shocked  Hope they don't smash or melt !!  lol
Thank you again for my book Lalas. !!! 
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #390 on: November 02, 2007, 10:54:54 AM »

Hi everyone.. Smile

Muffy . TY for posting about the pizza's.. Glad I read it cause I had some in my freezer.. they are in the garbage now as I post.   All these recalls .. getting crazy.   Mad   So sad !! 

Angie I think you are supposed to cut off the UPC code to get a refund.  You send them to the manufacturer or something.

Ty Anna.

They are gone now.. our garbage is picked up early Friday mornings. The ones I had bought were the small ones that cost only 99 cents. My son eats those once in awhile in the middle of the night. he hadn't lately.  I had 6 of them.. and tossed them all.
Told him last night about the recall.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #391 on: November 02, 2007, 01:56:23 PM »

Our house is small with limited closet/storage space.  Every fall & spring, I have to shift clothing from foot locker-like containers to the bedroom, weeding out things for goodwill, etc.  Well, that's what I've been working on....and I hate it!!!  Winter things, like sweaters, take up so much room.  I have to push myself to get it done, every year, twice a year. 

Not sure if anyone else goes through this, but it just doesn't get better.

Guess I'll get back to work. Sad

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Maggie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #392 on: November 02, 2007, 02:22:31 PM »

2NJSons_Mom,
I feel your pain...I wish I had your work ethic and energy. I just sit and look at all that has to be done and end up doing just that...looking at it.
I think I am in the 10th stage of depression if there is a 10th level.   Sad

"Well behaved women seldom make history..." - Eleanor Roosevelt
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #393 on: November 02, 2007, 02:29:48 PM »

Our house is small with limited closet/storage space.  Every fall & spring, I have to shift clothing from foot locker-like containers to the bedroom, weeding out things for goodwill, etc.  Well, that's what I've been working on....and I hate it!!!  Winter things, like sweaters, take up so much room.  I have to push myself to get it done, every year, twice a year. 

Not sure if anyone else goes through this, but it just doesn't get better.

Guess I'll get back to work. Sad

HI Hon !
 I know exactly what you mean. And I am taking my vacation from work at the end of the month..  AND.. I am going to be cleaning out crap all over this house we don'T need or use. Hubby don't even know it. He will be at hunting camp with his buddys.
 He saves so much shit, its unreal. He says.. I might need that sometime.. well.. there are things he hasnt touched in years that are going to go bye byes.  LOL  My laundry room is going to a task for me.. and my big walk in closet with clothing I kept that I thought.. Hmmm.. I'll wear that again  or that will fit me again someday.  NEWP.  LOL  Gonna go thru that all and donate to goodwill.  My spare bedrooms at least are all good.  Smile  With working so much.. I have let things go lately and I cant stand it cause I am a neat freak.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #394 on: November 02, 2007, 02:34:54 PM »

2NJSons_Mom,
I feel your pain...I wish I had your work ethic and energy. I just sit and look at all that has to be done and end up doing just that...looking at it.
I think I am in the 10th stage of depression if there is a 10th level.   Sad

You are not alone Maggie.. I FINALLY had a day off today.. first in a long time. I did do some laundry and could have started cleaning something.. and I didnt. I walked in my laundry room I bet 5 times. I thought.. where in the hell do I start?  LOL  Well I didn't.  I am so sore from work yesterday.. I am happy to be off today..  Had a huge order. 164 boxes of mechandise to unload from a box truck.. try to get it put away.. stock the shelves.. Etc.      I was there alone a few hours.. doing all that and waiting on customers at the same time.  Mad  Finally the other gal came in.. got my crap done.  It kinda sucks lately.. been so busy at work, neglect my own home. I think the bathroom at work right now is cleaner then mine.  lol
Maggie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #395 on: November 02, 2007, 03:33:46 PM »

Angie,
It's not lack of time (I have plenty-don't barf on me) but lack of initiative. It's like my "Get Up and Go" literally "Got Up and Left".

Seriously, I need some charity group to come in and take any toys, etc. they want. I still have 3T clothes hanging in the closet....and she's 27 now.

I'm not proud of myself; but still just sit and stare at it.

Shocked

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: November 02, 2007, 03:41:59 PM »

What next!  Now they have a wrong measuring cup for giving the kids Robitussen and Dimetap!

Wrong Dosage Measures Draws Wyeth Children's Medicines Recall

http://www.efluxmedia.com/news_Wrong_Dosage_Measures_Draws_Wyeth_Childrens_Medicines_Recall_10110.html

And a whole hospital in Arkansas effected by the staph infection spreading everywhere.

Arkansas Hospital Shuts Down, Quarantines Intensive Care Unit Due to Uncontrolled Staph Infection Outbr

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,307700,00.html

Does anyone else ever wonder if this kind of thing is some how terrorist sponsored?   

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #397 on: November 02, 2007, 03:56:25 PM »

Angie,
It's not lack of time (I have plenty-don't barf on me) but lack of initiative. It's like my "Get Up and Go" literally "Got Up and Left".

Seriously, I need some charity group to come in and take any toys, etc. they want. I still have 3T clothes hanging in the closet....and she's 27 now.

I'm not proud of myself; but still just sit and stare at it.

Shocked

Maggie, with this small house & 32 years living here, we have accumulated a lot of stuff and I have things packed in boxes in the garage and on shelves that probably could go.  I have a lot of time to do a little each day, but have more days like yours where I look at it and don't have the ambition (computer is a magnet  Rolling Eyes  Laughing).  It seems that when you start something, it looks worse before it looks better, sorting through the items you forgot you even had.  Have you ever watched 'Clean Sweep'?  Now, that's an eye opener.

I'm still not done putting the sweaters away.  Getting there.... Closet is another story & another day...(I'd love to have a big walk-in closet like most have...a room for clothing...)

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #398 on: November 02, 2007, 03:58:18 PM »

What next!  Now they have a wrong measuring cup for giving the kids Robitussen and Dimetap!

Wrong Dosage Measures Draws Wyeth Children's Medicines Recall

http://www.efluxmedia.com/news_Wrong_Dosage_Measures_Draws_Wyeth_Childrens_Medicines_Recall_10110.html

And a whole hospital in Arkansas effected by the staph infection spreading everywhere.

Arkansas Hospital Shuts Down, Quarantines Intensive Care Unit Due to Uncontrolled Staph Infection Outbr

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,307700,00.html

Does anyone else ever wonder if this kind of thing is some how terrorist sponsored?    

That thought crossed my mind.....DH said last night 'everything's got e-coli!!'....makes you wonder..

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Maggie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #399 on: November 02, 2007, 04:12:29 PM »

2NJSons_Mom,
I've seen Clean House and it makes me feel better. Many look worse than mine. We've been here 22 years, and with 4 kids, I was gone all of the time-ice skating, hockey, other activities. My motto was "Anything to avoid housework". But I am paying now-everyone's gone, and when they do come home, it's not to help get their stuff removed from here and sent on its way to their homes! It's vacation time! Let's watch tv. So I sit down with them and enjoy their company.
Maybe this Christmas will be different!. I think I need more than hope, though.
Sighhhhhhhhhh.    Neutral

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.