April 18, 2024, 01:33:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #8 10/24 - 11/19/2007  (Read 215222 times)
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #80 on: October 26, 2007, 12:09:08 PM »

Where's the edit button? Hi to Snoopy and Sharon...Still trying to swing Mellencamp Sharon, either Toledo or Erie PA. DD expects us to freeze our buns off the night of the Toledo concert at her college football game!
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: October 26, 2007, 12:56:21 PM »

Where's the edit button? Hi to Snoopy and Sharon...Still trying to swing Mellencamp Sharon, either Toledo or Erie PA. DD expects us to freeze our buns off the night of the Toledo concert at her college football game!

Hi Mum Very Happy

Johnny Cougar  Cool  Cool

Let me know.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #82 on: October 26, 2007, 02:57:38 PM »

???????????????? I am confused I guess.
 Isn" t your daddy a psychic? You said that before? Maybe I am reading your post wrong?   Bad day here.

I don't believe in fake (missing persons) psychics, that can located a body, just only in medical psychic.
I ever been there one time, for some problems.
And no many storys what there can happened with psychics and they all can do.
When a medical psychic is very good, he or she can with wonder hands people to heal.
The warmth of this medical psychic by means of a hand cicatrisation wonders are able ensure. And the process of sick has been healed to can within each days up to maybe a year last. That is lies on the disorder or sickness. (Hands, poor, feet of and ect. But also inside the body, shield gland, flatulence, bowels and ect). About the process of sick for healing.
That medical wonder is really amazing, and I am under the impression of that medical wonder.

But no he is not a psychic. Never said before. But there gossips and rumours from many people in the Netherlands and on the internet that I been familair of a psychic. This gossips and rumours been fake and fault.
The gossips and rumours that I have (International) police contacts, that gossips and rumours are correct. And he has solved cases that is correct also. My daddy is a detective. And I am his assistent for almost two years now, in missing persons cases. And bring him in contact with parents of missing children, bring him in contact with possible police agents, (research leaders) give him research reports, but I have been very closed what concerns information of researches and this almost with nobody parts. (And sure not by the internet). And don't never talk about, which case my daddy is working.

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: October 26, 2007, 08:26:13 PM »

FYI - Looks like the server is hiccuping.  Working right now but it wasn't a few minutes ago.  I've let Red and Dugga know it's acting up.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #84 on: October 26, 2007, 08:41:28 PM »

NYC

TY for the post back hon.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: October 26, 2007, 08:58:26 PM »

FYI - Looks like the server is hiccuping.  Working right now but it wasn't a few minutes ago.  I've let Red and Dugga know it's acting up.

Fangs a lot Very Happy Klaas.  Very Happy    I tried to get in a couple of times and was denied 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #86 on: October 26, 2007, 09:00:34 PM »

Fangs a lot Very Happy Klaas.  Very Happy    I tried to get in a couple of times and was denied 

Everything seems OK now.    Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: October 26, 2007, 09:09:16 PM »

http://www.details-worktools.com/product_details.php?pid=740

Product Combines Workstation, Treadmill

http://apnews.excite.com/article/20071026/D8SH56HO0.html

The Walkstation is the fully integrated combination of an electric height-adjustable worksurface with an exclusively engineered, low speed commercial grade treadmill. And it’s the first product in the entirely new FitWork™ category of products from Details designed to bring healthy habits to sedentary workers while they are actually working.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: October 26, 2007, 09:43:05 PM »

That's an interesting thing there you brought us Klaas.  I was trying to imagine being on my puter while I walked the treadmill.  Would it turn out anything like trying to pat your head and rub your tummy at the same time?  Laughing  I think it would take some practice to use the keyboard, read and walk at the same time.  For me it would anyway...  

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: October 26, 2007, 09:48:41 PM »

That's an interesting thing there you brought us Klaas.  I was trying to imagine being on my puter while I walked the treadmill.  Would it turn out anything like trying to pat your head and rub your tummy at the same time?  Laughing  I think it would take some practice to use the keyboard, read and walk at the same time.  For me it would anyway...  

Yep, me too. Maybe if you had voice activation set up and you didn't have to type?  I just can't imagine getting much work done.  Maybe you could read emails and manuals or something?
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: October 26, 2007, 10:01:35 PM »

http://www.details-worktools.com/product_details.php?pid=740

Product Combines Workstation, Treadmill

http://apnews.excite.com/article/20071026/D8SH56HO0.html

The Walkstation is the fully integrated combination of an electric height-adjustable worksurface with an exclusively engineered, low speed commercial grade treadmill. And it’s the first product in the entirely new FitWork™ category of products from Details designed to bring healthy habits to sedentary workers while they are actually working.

OMG Klaas, I love that!! I'd never get off LOL  Wink

Bring Natalee home...
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: October 26, 2007, 10:27:27 PM »

Thanks Dugga.  I know SM will try its best. I know there will be many of us here that will rejoice if it can be done  Laughing

And now for some Friday humor -- probably not as funny if you've never been owned by a cat  Laughing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3S4hNMqDhoo

Very funny...Never been hit with a bat but ive had kittens running full speed and jumping off my forehead at 3am Laughing

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #92 on: October 26, 2007, 10:33:10 PM »

I'll have mine with the Tony Little Gazelle.  I could never do the treadmill, no attention span.  The Gazelle is a little more action oriented. Very Happy

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #93 on: October 27, 2007, 01:21:33 AM »

NYC

TY for the post back hon.

Angie - de nada (you are welcome).

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: October 27, 2007, 10:33:10 AM »

Good morning sunny and Happy Saturday   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: October 27, 2007, 11:10:41 AM »

Woman charged in 'Internet Revenge' caseFri Oct 26, 4:16 PM ET

A 34-year-old woman has been charged with using the Internet to try to get revenge on an old boyfriend by breaking up his marriage. Pilar Stofega has been charged with second-degree harassment and breach of peace and released on $2,500 bond.

Waterford police say she created phony profiles of the former boyfriend's current wife on some adult Web sites that included the wife's home and work phone numbers and high school yearbook picture.

Stofega said she did to it "to be vindictive, knowing that the profiles would create marital problems between" the victim and her husband, according to court documents.

The plot came to life when strange men started calling a Waterford woman's house over the summer, saying they had seen her profile on an adult Web site.

The man Stofega had dated eight years ago used his own computer to investigate and discovered someone had created a profile for his wife on several Internet sites, according to court records.

Police say the husband did more online investigating and was able to find out that the person behind the phony profiles of his wife was the woman he dated in 1999. He passed the information on to Waterford police, leading to Stofega's arrest last week.

Waterford police got a court order to seize Stofega's Internet records. They reviewed the account records before searching her house in late September.

Stofega was at the house when police served the warrant. Officers said she provided them with a sworn written statement in which she admitted to intentionally creating the profiles in the victim's likeness on the adult Web sites.

Stofega is scheduled to appear in New London Superior Court on Monday. Court records did not list an attorney and her phone number was not listed.

___

Information from: The Day, http://www.theday.com

Shocked
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: October 27, 2007, 02:19:19 PM »

Hello you all. On a lappy and not used to this. I will be brief but will share this experience in greater detail at a later date. We lost our home and everything we own. We got out with a few articles of clothing and our 4 pets. Stayed in an evacuation center a few days are are now in a nice hotel. Everyone has been so kind to us. Will get back to discuss more when I can.  pray for everyone in S Cal. Love, Shell

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Dugga
Administrator
Scared Monkey

« Reply #97 on: October 27, 2007, 02:39:13 PM »

Hello you all. On a lappy and not used to this. I will be brief but will share this experience in greater detail at a later date. We lost our home and everything we own. We got out with a few articles of clothing and our 4 pets. Stayed in an evacuation center a few days are are now in a nice hotel. Everyone has been so kind to us. Will get back to discuss more when I can.  pray for everyone in S Cal. Love, Shell

Shell, in the midst of this loss, is there anything we can do? Are there any day-to-day needs that we can assist your family with?

I'm somewhat awestruck. I can't believe you took time to drop by and tell us amidst everything else you must be dealing with right now. Please let us know how we can help.

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: October 27, 2007, 02:51:40 PM »

Dugga, At that time I was in shock, and I thought there would be more time. They reversed 911 to tell us to prepare to evac, a short time later we got a call to get out of the house now. We have insurance and our company has been wonderful in helping. Thanks for asking, but the best thing anyone can do at this point for us and others, is to say prayers for everyone in this area. Will get back when I can. Love, Shell

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #99 on: October 27, 2007, 02:57:56 PM »

Dugga, At that time I was in shock, and I thought there would be more time. They reversed 911 to tell us to prepare to evac, a short time later we got a call to get out of the house now. We have insurance and our company has been wonderful in helping. Thanks for asking, but the best thing anyone can do at this point for us and others, is to say prayers for everyone in this area. Will get back when I can. Love, Shell

Shell, I started to post a response to you earlier, and found myself not able to find the words.  Thank God you all got out safely.  We prayed for your home to be spared, but that obviously was not to be.  We'll watch for your updates.  Take care.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.