June 15, 2024, 05:00:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #8 10/24 - 11/19/2007  (Read 218882 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #940 on: November 18, 2007, 09:47:30 PM »

I swear, she could just as accurately be talking about Joran!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #941 on: November 18, 2007, 09:53:42 PM »

Since we are discussing the Peterson case, I'm going to copy this Gretablog post here as well as in the Stacy Peterson thread:

November 18th, 2007 9:48 PM Eastern
Statement from Sgt. Drew Peterson’s Lawyer
by Greta Van Susteren

UPDATE - See below.  I want to make sure you have the chance to read all the documents and releases that we receive.

There are two important points to keep in mind in reading the statement of Sgt. Drew Peterson’s lawyer below:

1/ What did the state’s medical examiner who did the autopsy the day before Dr. Baden conclude? (that is not yet released….)

2/ Dr. Baden did NOT say Drew Peterson killed wife #3. In fact, he specifically said on ON THE RECORD on Friday night that he could not tell from the autopsy — he could only tell the manner of death (not who did it.) No one has named Peterson a suspect in her death — and an investigation should be commenced that is wide open and not focused on one person. Good investigators don’t have their suspect first and then collect evidence to prove it — they do the reverse: they gather evidence to see who their suspect is.

Peterson statement:

We are the attorneys for Drew Peterson. We have seen Dr. Baden’s T.V. interviews regarding his autopsy of the remains of Kathleen Savio, which originally appeared on the FOX New Channel which we note is part of the FOX Entertainment Group. The results of Dr. Baden’s autopsy on Ms. Savio do not surprise us, not because we believe they are accurate, but only because Dr. Baden had indicated over a week before he had performed the autopsy that he believed Kathleen’s death was not an accident. While Dr. Baden is an eminent and renowned pathologist, we do not know his motivation for donating his services, and the nature of his arrangement with the FOX Entertainment Group. It has been reported that FOX paid for Dr. Baden’s trip to perform the autopsy, and his first interviews were on the FOX Entertainment owned FOX News Channel. All we wish to say is that Kathleen’s death should not be a source of entertainment.

We are also compelled to respond to one of Dr. Baden’s statements regarding his autopsy of Kathleen Savio. Dr. Baden is quoted as saying that ANormal healthy people don’t die accidently in bathtubs@. We are troubled by this statement. Even assuming that Ms. Savio was a Anormal healthy@ person, the US Consumer Product Safety Commission reported that in 2006 alone there were 126,563 bathtub/shower related injuries in the U.S. based on 3,147 reported incidents, including 4 reported deaths, for people between the ages of 21 and 65. A great many of these reported injuries included lacerations, contusions and abrasions from falls in bathtubs. Also, of the 6 bathtub/shower related deaths reported to the Consumer Product Safety Commission in 2006, 2 included deaths by drowning.

We are concerned that there may be a rush to judgment in the Savio and Peterson investigations fueled by the media attention. Our hope is that the authorities are not swayed by what may prove to be inaccurate statements, or by media created pressure, and will only be influenced by confirmed facts and hard evidence.

Once again, for the sake of Mr. Peterson’s children who are caught up in this affair, we ask that the media exercise restraint. Mr. Peterson will comment through our office when such comment is appropriate. Otherwise, there will be no comment.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #942 on: November 18, 2007, 09:58:40 PM »

How do they know the people in those statistics were healthy?  Not on drugs nor drinking as was Kathleen Savio.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #943 on: November 18, 2007, 09:59:25 PM »

How do they know the people in those statistics were healthy?  Not on drugs nor drinking as was Kathleen Savio.

Exactly Anna we don't know. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #944 on: November 18, 2007, 10:00:22 PM »

Next up Richard - from the PA travel show - a taped interview

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #945 on: November 18, 2007, 10:02:57 PM »

Exactly Anna we don't know. 

Well, Dr Baden has always said HEALTHY people don't fall in the bathtub and kill themselves that way.  A sick person or person on meds or drugs or booze might but a normal person does not lose their balance that badly.  They would have reflex to try to catch themselves, etc.

JMO and Dr B's too.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: November 18, 2007, 10:06:47 PM »

Richard from the Valley Forge, PA protest

6 were there on Saturday

there to remind the public that Natalee is still missing and won't be forgotten

Remind the people about the NH case, what happened and what hasn't happened.  It's not just another case, the Holloway/Twitty's are fighting an entire government.  NO JUSTICE FOR NATALEE - NO TOURISTS FOR ARUBA

Aruba is a danger and you can do something about it - Don't go to Aruba.

Reception has been very good - people said they would tell the Aruban delegation what they thought.  One person had a timeshare and said they would never go back.  Another person said they had planned to go to Aruba but cancelled her trip, the Arubans were very nasty harrassing her and she had to go to the FBI.

Aruba had the biggest floor space but got almost no attention. 

Except for a few exotic dancers, the people at the Aruban booth weren't Arubans. 

No media coverage yet. 

Got quite alot of responses from travel agents - one said the Aruban booth people were a bunch of clowns.
Levi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #947 on: November 18, 2007, 10:07:40 PM »

That email that Dana read to Pat saying that Drew should not be talking to the media because this aint his 1st rodeo and saying that he is two tacos shy of a Mexican platter for doing so, was from me.

I just got 1 correction: I am a HE not a she. LOL

I can't believe this idiot was in law enforcement, he knows statements from suspects can come back to bite them in butt, but he keeps flapping his chaws!

This man must be so psychopathic, he thinks he can pull the wool over all our eyes! He thinks he is as slick as an eel.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #948 on: November 18, 2007, 10:08:31 PM »

GREAT SHOW DANA!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: November 18, 2007, 10:10:33 PM »

Richard has a very nice speaking voice.  He does good interview as do all those who attended the travel shows.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Levi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #950 on: November 18, 2007, 10:14:34 PM »

Richard has a very nice speaking voice.  He does good interview as do all those who attended the travel shows.
Yes he did. Better than my southern accent. LOL

That was a very good show, and I agreed with everything Richard said.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #951 on: November 18, 2007, 10:14:39 PM »

Drew Peterson does show the same cockiness that Joran does and is not at all afraid to give interviews because he thinks himself smarter than everybody else anyway.  He is so sure he can charm and lie circles around the rest of stupid humanity, he doesn't have any concern at all.

If he slips up, he will just think of a designer lie to cover it.  No prob!

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: November 18, 2007, 10:15:51 PM »

Drew Peterson does show the same cockiness that Joran does and is not at all afraid to give interviews because he thinks himself smarter than everybody else anyway.  He is so sure he can charm and lie circles around the rest of stupid humanity, he doesn't have any concern at all.

Drew Peterson = Scott Peterson = Joran van der Sloot

Three peas in a pod
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #953 on: November 18, 2007, 10:16:07 PM »

That email that Dana read to Pat saying that Drew should not be talking to the media because this aint his 1st rodeo and saying that he is two tacos shy of a Mexican platter for doing so, was from me.

I just got 1 correction: I am a HE not a she. LOL

I can't believe this idiot was in law enforcement, he knows statements from suspects can come back to bite them in butt, but he keeps flapping his chaws!

This man must be so psychopathic, he thinks he can pull the wool over all our eyes! He thinks he is as slick as an eel.

Pat Brown said he was the classic psycho.

Dana explained him perfectly.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #954 on: November 18, 2007, 10:17:25 PM »

Klaas,
I wonder if Scott has that lazy eye thing?

PERSONA NON GRATA

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #955 on: November 18, 2007, 10:18:29 PM »

Drew Peterson's attorney must be going crazy with Drew going on these shows.  Clint says Drew thinks he's a rock star being on these shows.

Maybe publicity is what they want.  Get any trial moved out of Will and DuPage counties.  

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: November 18, 2007, 10:18:39 PM »

Klaas,

Hmmm, I'll see if I can find some photos
Levi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #957 on: November 18, 2007, 10:23:52 PM »

Drew Peterson = Scott Peterson = Joran van der Sloot

Three peas in a pod
Snot Peterson is getting fan mail from what I call "SCUM PALS" trying to marry him and fawning over him. Makes me want to vomit. Pat said that if he goes to jail, that is exactly what will happen to him.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #958 on: November 18, 2007, 10:33:47 PM »

Klaas,

Anna - I couldn't find any photos of Scott with the lazy eye thing.  Nothing obvious like Joran and Drew.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #959 on: November 18, 2007, 10:38:50 PM »

OK, Just thought you might be on to something with that!  Thanks.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.