March 28, 2024, 08:02:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kiplyn Davis: Presumed Murdered SPANISH FORK, Utah  (Read 43096 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #60 on: April 05, 2011, 01:34:49 PM »

Man sentenced to 3 years probation in Kiplyn Davis murder case
Tuesday, April 5th, 10:26 am
snipped
One of the five defendants in the Kiplyn Davis murder trial was sentenced to three years probation.

Garry Blackmore has already been in jail for more than a year. He pleaded guilty to two counts of perjury for lying about what Timmy Olsen told him about moving a body.

Prosecutors say three years probation is a fair sentence.

"Since 2005 he's completely changed his life as a protected citizen. He's working hard, has a family and is very very remorseful about what he did," said Assistant United States Attorney Carlos Esqueda.
http://spanishfork.fox13now.com/news/crime/man-sentenced-3-years-probation-kiplyn-davis-murder-case/51230

Where is Kiplyn???

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #61 on: July 15, 2019, 09:55:45 AM »

https://www.deseretnews.com/article/900068969/kiplyn-davis-missing-utah-teen.html

Published: May 3, 2019 2:19 pm

SPANISH FORK — The family of a Utah teen who disappeared nearly 25 years ago still hopes to someday be able to lay her to rest. SNIP

Foul play has always been suspected, and several boys from her high school were prosecuted years ago for hampering a revived investigation into her disappearance. Just one of them remains in prison. Timmy Brent Olsen is scheduled for a parole hearing in 2021 and could serve time in prison until 2026.

SNIP
"We will get our answers and our miracle, but someone has to step forward and say, 'This is where she is at,'" Lords said. "That is all they got to do, is say where she is at."

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.