April 26, 2024, 08:18:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stacy Ann Peterson 23, Bolingbrook IL - Missing 10/28/07 #1  (Read 1033949 times)
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #980 on: January 25, 2008, 11:49:57 PM »

http://www.nbc5.com/news/15140963/detail.html

BREAKING NEWS: Crews Find Human Remains, Blue Garbage Can

POSTED: 5:18 pm CST January 25, 2008
UPDATED: 6:15 pm CST January 25, 2008

CHICAGO -- Authorities say they have found human remains near the Illinois Sanitary Ship Canal. A human foot and leg were apparently discovered -- along with a blue garbage can.

The site is at 34th and Kedzie, and at least six officials can be seen from Sky5 combing through snowy woods. An city inspector was touring the site and made the discovery Friday afternoon. 

Lyons police and the Cook County Medical Examiner’s office confirmed that human remains were found there, but additional information was not available. An autopsy is scheduled to be performed Saturday.

Stay tuned to NBC5 for updates on this story.

According to Greta's blog - they don't think it's Stacy Peterson but they won't know for sure until at least tomorrow.

Wow, Klaas!  Looks to be about 25 miles straight up 55 to Kedzie and 34th right along that canal.  Sure is a coincidence if not Stacy.  Prayers to Stacy's family.  Whoever it is, it's someone's loved one.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #981 on: January 26, 2008, 12:02:42 AM »

Crews Find Woman's Body, Blue Garbage Can Near Ship Canal

POSTED: 5:18 pm CST January 25, 2008
UPDATED: 10:42 pm CST January 25, 2008

CHICAGO -- Authorities said Friday they have found human remains near the Illinois Sanitary Ship Canal.

The body of a woman was discovered -- along with a blue garbage can.

Authorities said that the body was badly decomposed.

NBC5's Natalie Martinez reported that authorities did not release the woman's race, but they did say her hair was light in color.

"At first, he (the inspector) thought it was a log or a fallen tree," said Roy Witherow of the Village of Lyons. "But, on closer inspection, he said it was obviously a human foot and leg, and a little closer he saw that it was a human body."

The site was located at 34th and Kedzie, and at least six officials could be seen from Sky5 combing through snowy woods. An inspector was touring the site and made the discovery Friday afternoon.

The blue garbage can has raised some eyebrows, Martinez reported. Former Bolingbrook police Sgt. Drew Peterson, who is the sole suspect in the disappearance of his wife, Stacy, was seen carrying a blue container shortly after her disappearance last October.

Sgt. Thomas J. Burek, a spokesman with the Illinois State Police, said that the team of investigators assigned to the Stacy Peterson case was "aware" of the body parts found near the Illinois Sanitary Ship Canal, along with the blue garbage can. Burek added that the Illinois State Police was in communication with authorities in Chicago on this new case and would await the results of the autopsy, scheduled for Saturday, before becoming involved in this investigation.

http://www.nbc5.com/news/15140963/detail.html?dl=headlineclick

Not sure when this photo was taken but her hair looks alot lighter in this photo.  I wonder if her hair was lightened when she disappeared?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #982 on: January 26, 2008, 12:17:49 AM »

Woman's decomposed body discovered in Chicago

CHICAGO, Illinois (CNN) -- Police discovered a decomposed body Friday in southwest Chicago -- a find that sparked unsubstantiated speculation it could be related to the disappearance of Stacy Peterson

The body appears to be that of a female with reddish-blonde hair, a Chicago Police Department spokesman said.

A city surveyor found the remains frozen to the ground near some train tracks at about 2 p.m. The body was taken to the Chicago medical examiner's office, where an autopsy has been scheduled.

Stacy Peterson disappeared in October. Her husband, Drew Peterson -- a former police sergeant in a Chicago suburb -- has been named a suspect in the disappearance.

He has consistently said he believes she ran away with another man.

The body was found about 20 miles from the Petersons' home, where she was last seen, CNN's Susan Roesgen reported.

Speaking to Nancy Grace on CNN Headline News, Drew Peterson's attorney, Joel Brodsky, said local authorities have already asked a state task force working on Stacy Peterson's disappearance not to get involved.

I can tell you, it is not Stacy," Brodsky said. "I can guarantee you that."

Brodsky offered no proof of his assertion.

Drew and Stacy Peterson have been married four years and have two children. Drew has other children from a previous marriage.

Authorities are re-examining the death of Peterson's previous wife, Kathleen Savio, who was found drowned in a bathtub in 2004

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #983 on: January 26, 2008, 12:19:19 AM »

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/01/25/body.found/index.html
updated 1 hour, 50 minutes ago

Link to the above post.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #984 on: January 26, 2008, 08:14:07 AM »

Drew Peterson may be a lot of things, but one thing he is not is stupid (IMO). I do not believe he would leave Stacy in that location, in that manner. IMO this is not Stacy Peterson's body. 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #985 on: January 26, 2008, 08:34:38 AM »

Looks reddish blond here also.

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #986 on: January 26, 2008, 08:56:53 AM »

Drew Peterson may be a lot of things, but one thing he is not is stupid (IMO). I do not believe he would leave Stacy in that location, in that manner. IMO this is not Stacy Peterson's body. 

No he is not stupid but he is arrogant enough to try and put her body there because he thought being a police officer he would not be investigated.  He got away with it the first time so why not try it again.  If the media wasn't on this case like they were Drew Peterson would have never been brought in as a suspect.  I believe that the Bolling Brook police department would have dragged their feet in investigating one of their own in this murder.  Look what they did to the third wife's investigation which is nothing Mad
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #987 on: January 26, 2008, 02:03:30 PM »

Chicago police deny blue barrel found near woman's body

CHICAGO, Illinois (CNN) -- Police trying to identify the badly decomposed body of a woman discovered in an industrial area in Chicago, Illinois, denied Saturday that a blue barrel was located near the remains.
The original mention of a blue container in a statement from Lyons, Illinois, police sparked interest because of the possible tie to Stacy Peterson, 23, who disappeared October 28.

Illinois State Police have named her husband, Drew Peterson, a suspect. They have investigated whether the former Bolingbrook, Illinois, police sergeant removed a blue plastic container from his home the night before his wife was reported missing.

Drew Peterson, 53, has consistently said he believes she ran away with another man.

Chicago Police spokeswoman Monique Bond said on Saturday that no blue barrel was found near the body.

An environmental surveyor from Lyons, Illinois, who was conducting tests at an industrial site in southwest Chicago found the remains Friday afternoon. Police said he called his supervisors to report he'd seen what appeared to be a human foot and leg.

The body was transported to the Chicago medical examiner's office for autopsy.

A spokesman for the Chicago Police Department said the body appears to be that of a female with reddish-blond hair.

A posting on findstacypeterson.com describes the missing woman's hair as brown.

The body was found about 20 miles from the Petersons' home, where Drew Peterson said he last saw her, CNN's Susan Roesgen reported.

Speaking to Nancy Grace on CNN Headline News, Drew Peterson's attorney, Joel Brodsky, said local authorities have already asked a state task force working on Stacy Peterson's disappearance not to get involved.

"I can tell you, it is not Stacy," Brodsky said. "I can guarantee you that."

Brodsky offered no proof of his assertion.

Drew and Stacy Peterson have been married four years and have two children. Drew has other children from a previous marriage.

Authorities are re-examining the death of Peterson's third wife, Kathleen Savio, who was found dead in a bathtub in 2004. E-mail to a friend

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #988 on: January 26, 2008, 02:05:24 PM »

The following is the link to the above post.  I have no control of my posting finger.

Janet

updated 45 minutes ago
http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/01/26/body.found/index.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #989 on: January 26, 2008, 02:10:39 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,325823,00.html

Police: Human Remains Not Related to Stacy Peterson Case
Saturday, January 26, 2008

CHICAGO —  A Chicago Police spokeswoman says the human remains found frozen to the ground in a field on Chicago's southwest side are not related to the disappearance of Stacy Peterson.

Police spokeswoman Monique Bond also says the body is not related to the disappearance of Lisa Stebic.

The Cook County medical examiner's office says an autopsy is scheduled today on the badly decomposed remains found Friday by a suburban land surveyor.

Authorities say the worker found a human foot and leg near a blue garbage can. But Chicago police have said they did not find a blue garbage can.

The body was found about 100 feet from a set of train tracks just south of the Chicago Sanitary and Ship Canal.

Peterson has been missing since October and Stebic has been missing since April.

_____

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #990 on: January 26, 2008, 03:44:52 PM »

...and here's the latest video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkfYOAwdGIs

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #991 on: January 31, 2008, 10:58:16 AM »

Drew Peterson Wants to Divorce Missing Wife

Thursday, January 31, 2008
 Former Illinois Sgt. Drew Peterson wants to divorce his wife who vanished more than three months ago, The Herald News reported on Thursday.

"Yeah, but I don’t think I can for a year or so," Peterson told the newspaper about his divorce plans.

Stacy Peterson disappeared in October and is believed to be dead. Peterson is a prime suspect but insists he is innocent.

"She ran off with another guy," Peterson said, according to the newspaper. "It’s that simple."

"First we have to see if she shows up," he told The Herald News. "Then I think we have to wait for a year."

The ex-cop told the newspaper he would not mind getting legal advice from Chicago attorney Corri Fetman, who is expected to appear in Playboy magazine and has promoted her practice in racy billboard ads, according to the paper.

"If she wants to go out for drinks, give me a call," he told The Herald News.

Peterson's third wife, Kathleen Savio, died under mysterious circumstances in 2004, when she was found in a bathtub. Her body was exhumed for further forensic analysis, and officials have reclassified her death as a "homicide staged to look like an accident."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,327047,00.html

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #992 on: January 31, 2008, 11:03:56 PM »

Attorney: New Photos Might Be of Missing Woman Stacy Peterson

Thursday, January 31, 2008
 An attorney for Drew Peterson has turned over new photos exclusively to FOX News that he says might be of Peterson's missing fourth wife Stacy.

The lawyer told FOX News' John Gibson and Heather Nauert of "The Big Story" that he got the pictures from a retired police officer who said he saw Stacy Peterson in Thailand.

Drew Peterson says he can't be 100 percent sure that the photos are of his missing wife, who vanished in October and is presumed dead. Peterson is a prime suspect in her disappearance.

Also Thursday, Peterson, a former Illinois police sergeant, said he wanted to divorce Stacy. He has insisted that his wife is alive but ran off with another man.

Peterson's third wife, Kathleen Savio, died under mysterious circumstances in 2004, when she was found in a bathtub. Her body was exhumed for further forensic analysis, and officials have reclassified her death as a "homicide staged to look like an accident

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,327350,00.html

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #993 on: February 01, 2008, 09:53:59 PM »

DANA PRETZER - has Joel Brodsky on.  Be sure to listen to the podcast of tonights Dana Pretzer show - it's at the end.
aly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #994 on: February 11, 2008, 11:04:06 PM »

Stacy -
its not okay that DP hasn't been nailed yet.
The truth is finally coming out after years with Natalee, so it WILL come out!
Somebody knows what happened!
I don't  understand why they don't figure it out from the relative who moved the blue barrel and said he thinks you were in it, or from your stepkids who said you were fighting with DP that morning you disappeared.

SOMEBODY KNOWS SOMETHING and DP could be nailed.
Somebody come forward!
I'm so sad they haven't yet, but they will!!!

value people not things
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #995 on: February 21, 2008, 07:04:38 PM »

On Gretawire

BREAKING NEWS — PATHOLOGIST DECLARES KATHLEEN SAVIO’S DEATH A HOMICIDE (SHE IS, OF COURSE, WIFE #3 OF FORMER SGT. DREW PETERSON) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MORE TO COME SOON…

Lord I hope they arrest that @asshole today!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #996 on: February 21, 2008, 07:14:31 PM »

HERE IS THE OFFICIAL WORD!
by Greta Van Susteren

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Contacts:
Charles B. Pelkie                                           Sgt. Thomas J. Burek

Feb. 21, 2008

Pathologist declares Kathleen Savio’s death a homicide

JOLIET – Will County State’s Attorney James Glasgow announced today that his office has received the final report on the autopsy performed on the remains of Kathleen S. Savio on Nov. 13, 2007.

Dr. Larry W. Blum, the forensic pathologist who performed the autopsy, concludes in his report that the actual cause of Kathleen Savio’s death was drowning and that the legal manner of death was homicide. Dr. Blum’s report was delivered to the Will County Coroner’s Office on Thursday, Feb. 21, 2008 and immediately forwarded to the Will County State’s Attorney’s Office and the Illinois State Police.

“Dr. Blum’s forensic report renders his expert opinion that this is a homicide,” State’s Attorney Glasgow said. “We have been investigating this as a murder since reopening the case in November of last year. We now have a scientific basis to formally and publicly classify it as such.”

The complete autopsy report is a component of the investigation into the March 1, 2004 death of Kathleen Savio and will not be released. However, the Will County State’s Attorney’s Office and the Illinois State Police are releasing the following quote from the conclusion in Dr. Blum’s report:

“It is my opinion based on my education, training, experience and personal observations, and to a reasonable degree of medical and scientific certainty, compelling evidence exists to support the conclusions that the cause of death of Kathleen S. Savio was drowning and further, that the manner of death was homicide.”

This was the second autopsy performed on Kathleen Savio’s remains. The first was performed shortly after her death in March 2004. Her body was exhumed on the morning of Nov. 13, 2007, and Dr. Blum performed the second autopsy that afternoon.

In his report, Dr. Blum notes that he reviewed photos taken from the scene at the time of Kathleen Savio’s death as well as reports of the initial scene investigation. He also carefully examined the physical location of Kathleen Savio’s death on Nov. 20, 2007 as part of his investigation.

His report includes the results of microscopic examinations and toxicological tests conducted on postmortem tissue specimens. The specimens examined by Dr. Blum were collected during the first autopsy on March 2, 2004, the second autopsy performed by Dr. Blum on Nov. 13, 2007, and a third autopsy performed by Dr. Michael Baden on behalf of Kathleen Savio’s family on Nov. 16, 2007.

The results of those examinations and tests are part of the investigation and are not being disclosed at this time.

The Illinois State Police are investigating the murder of Kathleen Savio as well as the disappearance of Stacy Peterson. Kathleen Savio’s murder and Stacy Peterson’s disappearance are simultaneously being investigated by a Special Grand Jury that was convened in November 2007.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #997 on: February 21, 2008, 07:16:22 PM »

On Gretawire

BREAKING NEWS — PATHOLOGIST DECLARES KATHLEEN SAVIO’S DEATH A HOMICIDE (SHE IS, OF COURSE, WIFE #3 OF FORMER SGT. DREW PETERSON) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MORE TO COME SOON…

Lord I hope they arrest that @asshole today!

Dihanna,
I agree whole heartedly with you!

Carolyn

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #998 on: February 21, 2008, 08:21:04 PM »

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #999 on: February 22, 2008, 03:41:59 PM »

http://findstacypeterson.com/forum
 They said it was NOT Stacy

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.