March 28, 2024, 10:37:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stacy Ann Peterson 23, Bolingbrook IL - Missing 10/28/07 #1  (Read 1030111 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: October 30, 2007, 12:34:38 PM »

http://www.nbc5.com/family/14455029/detail.html?dl=mainclick

Police Sergeant's Wife Goes Missing
Husband's History May Present Clues

POSTED: 6:02 am CDT October 30, 2007
UPDATED: 11:26 am CDT October 30, 2007

BOLINGBROOK, Ill. -- State Police are searching for the wife of a southwest suburban Bolingbrook police sergeant.

"Because he's one of our officers, we thought it would be better to have an independent agency investigating," Bolingbrook Mayor Roger Claar said of the state's involvement in the disappearance of Stacey Peterson.

It was not clear how long Peterson, the 23-year-old wife of Bolingbrook police Sgt. Drew Peterson, has been missing. Illinois State Police Trooper Mark Dorencz at first declined to comment on the matter, but later said the state is handling the case as a missing persons investigation.

The Bolingbrook police department said Drew Peterson was not scheduled to work Monday. A message left for him at the department went unreturned.

According to an Illinois State Police news release -- which spelled her name Stacy Ann Peterson -- she was last heard from at 10 a.m. Sunday. She was supposed to help a friend do some painting, but never showed up.

Stacy Peterson is described as a white female, 5-feet 2-inches tall, about 100 pounds, with brown hair and eyes. She was last seen wearing a red jogging suit. She has a tattoo of a blue and yellow carnation on the small of her back and a scar across her stomach, the release said.

According to the release, Stacy Peterson frequents Joliet Junior College and her family reported her missing at 4 a.m. Monday.

Drew Peterson's previous wife, 40-year-old Kathleen Savio, was found dead in the dry bathtub of her Pheasant Chase home in March 2004. Drew Peterson and Savio were divorced and he was returning their two sons to their home after a weekend visit, but no one answered the locked door.

Peterson went to a neighbor's to call a locksmith. Once entry was gained, the neighbor went inside and found Savio's body in a waterless bathtub.

The investigation revealed Savio drowned. Her fingertips showed pruning from being submerged in water and her hair was wet when she was found. While there was no water in the bathtub, it may have drained out over time, as the plug was down, investigators speculated.

A coroner's jury ruled the death accidental. State Police investigated that case as well. No charges were filed.

According to one official, Savio was Drew Peterson's third wife, and Stacey Peterson is his fourth.

More than 20 years ago, Drew Peterson was fired from the Bolingbrook Police Department after the village board of police and fire commissioners found him guilty of disobedience, conducting a self-assigned investigation, failure to report a bribe immediately and official misconduct. He had been indicted two months earlier on charges of official misconduct and failure to report a bribe. Peterson was working under the auspices of the Metropolitan Area Narcotics Squad at the time. Indictments alleged he solicited drugs in exchange for information about his agency.

The charges later were dropped. Special prosecutor Raymond Bolden said at the time that the charges were not provable.

Drew Peterson won reinstatement with the department in March 1986. Judge Edwin Grabiec ruled police and fire commissioners lacked sufficient evidence to find Peterson guilty of the charges.

Anyone with information regarding this case is asked to call ISP Joliet District at 815-726-6377.

« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 11:11:07 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2007, 04:19:16 PM »

http://www.wbbm780.com/pages/1151043.php?

Posted: Tuesday, 30 October 2007 2:19PM

WiSearch On For Cop's Wife, Officials Probe Death Of His Previous Wife

BOLINGBROOK, Ill. -- Illinois state police are searching for the 23-year-old wife of a veteran Bolingbrook police sergeant Tuesday who was last seen over the weekend -- meanwhile officials are taking a deeper look into the death of the sergeant's previous wife who was found in a bathtub.

Stacy Peterson was last seen Sunday morning in the southwest suburb, wearing a red jogging suit, police said. She is the fourth wife of Sgt. Drew Peterson, a 29-year veteran of the Bolingbrook Police Department.

Peterson is described as white, with brown hair and brown eyes, about 5-foot-2 and weighs about 100 pounds.

Bolingbrook police said that Drew Peterson has been cooperating with the investigation.

Meanwhile, in light of Stacy Peterson's disappearence  the Will County State's Attorneys office said they will be taking a deeper look into the death of Kathleen Savio, 40, Drew Peterson's third wife.

Savio was found dead in a bathtub of her home in March 2004. Drew Peterson and Savio were divorced at the time of her death and he was returning their two sons to their home after a weekend visit, but no one answered the locked door.

Peterson went to a neighbor's to call a locksmith. Once entry was gained, the neighbor went inside and found Savio's body in a waterless bathtub.

The investigation revealed Savio drowned. A coroner's jury ruled the death accidental. State Police investigated that case as well. No charges were filed.

Anyone with information is asked to call 815-726-6377.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2007, 07:29:21 PM »

This is located in the Chicago metro area.....same as Alma Mendez (Chicago Heights)...both were in jogging suits...connection possible??

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2007, 07:32:14 PM »

This is located in the Chicago metro area.....same as Alma Mendez (Chicago Heights)...both were in jogging suits...connection possible??

I did a mapquest - they are about 48 minutes driving distance apart.  This womans husband is very suspcious.  This was his 4th marriage and his 3rd wife died suspiciously. 

Plus, the husband is 30 years her senior.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2007, 07:41:29 PM »

I did a mapquest - they are about 48 minutes driving distance apart.  This womans husband is very suspcious.  This was his 4th marriage and his 3rd wife died suspiciously. 

Plus, the husband is 30 years her senior.

Yes, I agree about the hubby...but it seems odd to me... still may be a connection. Not impossible, but probably not, but maybe...

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Levi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2007, 09:09:31 PM »

His previous wife was found dead in the bath tub, Nancy Grace said on her show tonight that the bath tub was dry - no water in it. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2007, 01:29:54 AM »

http://cbs2chicago.com/local/seargeants.wife.missing.2.457122.html

Bolingbrook Police Sergeant's Wife Disappears
Sergeant's Previous Wife Died In '04, Case Ruled Accidental

BOLINGBROOK, Ill. (CBS) ― State police are searching for the wife of a southwest suburban Bolingbrook police sergeant. The young mother went missing from her Bolingbrook home sometime after Sunday morning.

When family members last talked to the 23-year-old Peterson Sunday, they agreed to meet that day to paint a house. She never showed up and her sister filed a missing person report because she never went a day without talking to Peterson, who is a mother of two small children.

"Because he's one of our officers, we thought it would be better to have an independent agency investigating," Bolingbrook Mayor Roger Claar said of the state's involvement in the disappearance of Stacy Peterson.

Cassandra Cales, Peterson's sister, believes there is no possibility she walked away.

"If she did, she'd call," Cales said. "She knows my number. She has it memorized."

Peterson was studying to be a registered nurse assistant. Her husband, 53-year-old Drew Peterson, is a patrol sergeant with the Bolingbrook police.

Cales said Drew Peterson told her he did not know where Stacy Peterson was.

"She left, left him and wasn't coming back, taking a vacation," Cales said. "But I don't believe she would leave the kids."

The couple has two toddlers, 4-year-old Anthony and 2-year-old Lacy. Two older boys by a previous marriage live with the family.

The mother of those boys, 40-year old Kathleen Savio, died mysteriously in 2004 in her house in the same neighborhood. Savio was found dead in the dry bathtub of her Pheasant Chase home in March 2004. Drew Peterson and Savio were divorced and he was returning their two sons to their home after a weekend visit, but no one answered the locked door.

The investigation revealed Savio drowned. Her fingertips showed pruning from being submerged in water and her hair was wet when she was found. While there was no water in the bathtub, it may have drained out over time, as the plug was down, investigators speculated.

A coroner's jury ruled the death accidental. State Police investigated that case as well. No charges were filed. Will County State's Attorney James Glasgow has asked to re-examine the Savio case. She was Peterson's third wife. Stacy Peterson is his fourth wife.

A person who answered the Petersons' door declined to talk to CBS 2 Tuesday afternoon, but Sgt. Peterson has talked to police.

"He's cooperating fully with the investigation," said Lt. Ken Teppel of the Bolingbrook police. "The Illinois state investigation, I know the chief has spoken to him several times."

Stacy Peterson's family is offering a $20,000 reward for information about Stacy. Sgt. Peterson is taking personal time off from his job.

Stacy Peterson is described as a 5-foot-2-inches, 100 pound, white female with brown hair and eyes. She was last seen wearing a red jogging suit. She has a tattoo of a blue and yellow carnation on the small of her back and a scar across her stomach, according to a news release.

More than 20 years ago, Drew Peterson was fired from the Bolingbrook Police Department after the village board of police and fire commissioners found him guilty of disobedience, conducting a self-assigned investigation, failure to report a bribe immediately and official misconduct. He had been indicted two months earlier on charges of official misconduct and failure to report a bribe. Peterson was working under the auspices of the Metropolitan Area Narcotics Squad at the time. Indictments alleged he solicited drugs in exchange for information about his agency.

The charges later were dropped. Special prosecutor Raymond Bolden said at the time the charges were not provable.

Drew Peterson won reinstatement with the department in March 1986. Judge Edwin Grabiec ruled police and fire commissioners lacked sufficient evidence to find Peterson guilty of the charges.

Anyone with information should call ISP Joliet District at (815) 726-6377.
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2007, 10:40:16 AM »

Things do not look so good for this guy.
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2007, 11:50:03 AM »

This is very disturbing. He got away with it once, so he thought he could do it again, probably.
And now there are more children without a Mother. Sad

This guy had a bunch of ex wives and 4 kids, plus a newer, much younger wife in school. I wonder if they were having some financial trouble. Did she have life insurance?
Or was she developing a life of her own in order to escape him?

I'm always surprised that people are not more suspicious of someone who has had multiple failed marriages. It should be a red flag that something's not quite right, and that maybe this person is not someone who would be a good spouse.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
kissyface
Scared Monkey

« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2007, 12:24:04 PM »

These stories scare the H*ll outta me.  I recently left my husband who is a major control freak and is extremely emotionally and verbally abusive.  I know her husband is not an official suspect at this point but he could be the one who did something to her.  Just like Alma Mendez who's story is similar as far as leaving the husband.  I am always suspicious of the partner as so many of these female victims are killed by the men who profess to love them.  Very scary for a newly single woman.  You think that they would never do something like that, and bam...all of a sudden she's missing.

***Love is stronger than death.***

>>> bring Bri justice<<<
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2007, 02:24:32 PM »

I have been reading alot about this case.  This girl was 17 when she met this married man and then became pregnant.  He would be what, 47 when they met?  Can you imagine your daughter at 17 introducing you to her 47 year old boy friend?  You would kind of have to wonder ..... not to mention his first wife ends up dead during their divorce.  Sheesh, very alarming.

You have to wonder, are we just hearing more about people killing their spouse as opposed to divorce or is it really happening more?  With child support & custody issues being what they are these days, I am prone to think men (seems like more so than women) are opting for murder over divorce.  Leaving alot of children with out mothers  Sad

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2007, 08:37:41 PM »

http://cbs2chicago.com/westsuburbanbureau/stacy.peterson.bolingbrook.2.479768.html

Bolingbrook Cop Speaks About Wife's Disappearance
Husband Says 23-Year-Old Is 'Where She Wants To Be'

Mike Puccinelli BOLINGBROOK, Ill. (CBS) ― Bolingbrook police Sgt. Drew Peterson commented Wednesday for the first time about the disappearance of his young wife Stacy Peterson. Meanwhile, prosecutors are taking a fresh look at the death of his ex-wife three years ago.

Sgt. Peterson says it was an unusual but fatal slip in the tub that caused the death of Kathleen Savio. He also took time to lash out on the media for, in his words, being more interested in the death of his ex-wife than in finding Stacy Peterson.

As CBS 2 West Suburban Bureau Chief Mike Puccinelli reports, at Stacy Peterson's Bolingbrook home police were on standby in marked and unmarked cars throughout the day Wednesday. While Drew Peterson and his kids remained holed up inside with no plans to go trick-or-treating. But CBS 2 did talk with his friend briefly outside the home.

"Drew is doing the best he can in a situation like this," Richard Mims said.

Drew and Stacy Peterson have been married for four years. She disappeared seemingly without a trace. Sgt. Peterson didn't want to go on camera but he did allow CBS 2 inside for a 10-minute conversation.

He described his last conversation with Stacy on Sunday night as being very unusual. He says she seemed "snotty."

He also said that her demeanor changed after one of her sisters died recently from cancer. He said she'd been under the care of a psychiatrist who had put her on the anti-anxiety drugs.
He also said he had no reason to suspect foul play in his wife's disappearance.

But Stacy Peterson's only surviving sister, Cassandra Cales, says Stacy lived in fear of the veteran police officer.

"She feared for her life," Cales said. "She wanted a divorce and was talking about getting a divorce."

Cales says her sister planned to meet with a divorce attorney on Monday. On Sunday she had planned to help a friend paint her home. When she never showed up, Cales started worrying.

"She told me if anything happened, if she disappeared she wanted somebody to know," Cales said.

So Cales called police before dawn Monday. Sgt. Peterson said he believes Stacy is "where she wants to be." He also said after she sees the media reports she'll either go deeper underground or she'll surface.

Police have been searching with canines and heat-seeking planes for Stacy Peterson. Sgt. Peterson said he thought it would be "very unusual" for Stacy to leave her children. He also said he has lived an honorable life and now people are looking at him with suspicion. He said that hurts.
Levi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2007, 10:03:01 PM »

This guy lashes out at the media for bringing up how his last wife died, seems like he doesn't want that talked about or investigated because he might have something to hide. Getting a little nervous Mike?

He also is now saying that the media needs to focus on his wife missing? Initially he blew it off saying that her mother ran off before, implying that Stacy just ran off... Now when we hear about how his last wife died under suspicious circumstances, he suddenly wants the media to focus on Stacy's case? He is doing some CYA - (Cover Your A**)
Levi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2007, 10:07:42 PM »

These stories scare the H*ll outta me.  I recently left my husband who is a major control freak and is extremely emotionally and verbally abusive.  I know her husband is not an official suspect at this point but he could be the one who did something to her.  Just like Alma Mendez who's story is similar as far as leaving the husband.  I am always suspicious of the partner as so many of these female victims are killed by the men who profess to love them.  Very scary for a newly single woman.  You think that they would never do something like that, and bam...all of a sudden she's missing.
This guy probably was tired of divorces, he’s had two, so he off’s them because in his mind they are too much trouble. Also he might be worried that the truth would get exposed about him. Such as him not being a very honorable cop, or husband…

There was allegations about domestic abuse in the 3rd marriage and a restraining order against him.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2007, 10:16:27 PM »

I would so love for Stacey to be found alive and well and hubby not involved in her disappearance but realise the odds are against it. I also wish these folks would just get a divorce instead of ruining all the lives of those around them.

Off topic, Both of our children graduated at 17. When son was a freshman in college he became involved with his boss at his work study job. A married social worker. It scared me to death. I was afraid he was going to wind up dead.Son kept saying her husband was not a violent person and I kept saying anyone can become violent when pushed to far. I had to threaten her with getting her fired to get it to end. She did end it then thank God.

Kissyface please let your friends or family or someone know of your own fears. I pray they are unjustified but if you have them and you know him better than the rest of us. Stay safe. JMHO

Just a swinging with the tribe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2007, 12:44:22 PM »

http://www.suntimes.com/news/index.html

HIS SIDE vs. HER FAMILY'S SIDE

His side: Sgt. Drew Peterson

November 1, 2007
BY DAN ROZEK AND STEFANO ESPOSITO Staff Reporters
Drew Peterson believes his missing wife left voluntarily -- even taking extra clothes with her -- and isn't a victim of foul play, the Bolingbrook police sergeant said Wednesday, breaking his silence on the puzzling disappearance of Stacy Peterson.

"I believe she's not missing. She's where she wants to be," he said. "I have no reason to suspect foul play."

His 23-year-old wife has been seeing a psychiatrist, taking Effexor, a prescription anti-depressant medication and struggling with "mood issues" since the cancer death last year of her sister, Peterson said during a brief interview in the couple's Bolingbrook home.

"Ever since then, Stacy has been different," the 53-year-old Peterson said. "There's been mood issues. She's been under the care of a psychiatrist."

That carried over into their last conversation, he said. She left their home Sunday morning to help a relative paint, then called him at their home at about 9 p.m. Sunday.

"She seemed snotty," Peterson said, describing the call as "unusual" though he wouldn't disclose details of what was said.

That call at 9 p.m. Sunday was his last communication with his wife -- and even then he said he didn't know where she was calling from.

"I don't know where she was when she called," he said.

Her relatives reported her missing about 4 a.m. Monday and there have been no signs of her since then.

Subhed
Illinois State Police said Wednesday they have used tracking dogs and an airplane equipped with a heat-sensing device to search for the 5-foot-2-inch tall, 100-pound woman, but have not located her.

Peterson, a 29-year veteran of the Bolingbrook Police Department, said he doesn't know why his wife of four years would leave him and their two children, ages 2 and 4, behind. She also adopted his children from a previous marriage, he said.

"I find that very unusual," he said of her absence. "She's a very good mom. For the last year or so, she's been very short-tempered, snapping on everyone, but still a good mom."

Stacy, who also took classes at Joliet Junior College, hadn't talked of suicide, Peterson said.

He said he thought their marriage was solid.

"I believed our marriage was good, but maybe she didn't," he said.

He believes the publicity surrounding her disappearance may prompt her to return, but added cryptically," there's other things involved."

Now taking leave from his job -- which he was set to retire from on Dec. 16 -- Peterson said he talked "for a while" on Monday night to state police investigators searching for his wife.

He said he found her purse, cell phone and even some clothing gone after she left their two-story brick home on Sunday.

Subhed
During the brief session with several reporters, Peterson banned any cameras, saying: "I would like to have my anonymity."

He sat at a desk in a first-floor study, with pictures of the couple's two kids -- Lacy, 2, and Anthony, 4 -- behind him on a bookcase.

Other pictures of the children and a photo of Peterson with his wife, sat nearby in the study.

Two sons from a prior marriage, now ages 12 and 15, also live in the house.

Peterson ripped media reports that Will County authorities are reviewing the 2004 death of his third wife, Kathleen Savio, who drowned in a tub in her Bolingbrook home shortly after the couple had divorced.

A state police investigation concluded the death was accidental, but Will County State's Attorney James Glasgow said Tuesday he wants to take another look at the case.

"She just had an accident," he said. "Yes, it was an unusual accident."

That announcement, he said, has created public suspicion that he was somehow involved in her death -- something he adamantly denied.

"It bothers me. I've led an honorable life and people are looking at me sideways," he said. "It hurts. I just have to live through it."

He also complained that publicity surrounding his wife's disappearance had disrupted the family, even keeping his children from going Trick-or-Treating on Halloween.

"My klds can't even go Trick-or-Treat. I hate it," he said. "I'm a prisoner here."

He declined to answer a number of different questions, citing the ongoing investigation and family privacy.

"I'm not going to say anything that would jeopardize my family," he said.

Their side: Stacy Peterson's family

November 1, 2007
BY DAN ROZEK AND STEFANO ESPOSITO Staff Reporters
Stacy Peterson's family said Wednesday that the 23-year-old missing mother of two would never have abandoned her young children, ages 2 and 4.

"She's very sweet and caring," said Peterson's aunt, Candace Aikin, 48, of El Monte, Calif. "She's a very good mother to her children."

Peterson's uncle, Gary Cales, 68, of Hemet, Calif., agreed: "I know damn well she wouldn't go without them kids. I just know that for sure. That's the kind of mother she is. She loved those children."

Aikin said she is very close to her niece, and talks to her once a week by phone or e-mail. She said Stacy Peterson met her future husband about six years ago while she was working at a hotel in Bolingbrook.

Drew Peterson later got Stacy, then 17, a job at the Bolingbrook Police Department, Aikin said.

Aikin said Stacy Peterson grew up in Downers Grove and in Florida and Louisiana. Stacy's parents divorced when she was a little girl, Aikin said. Stacy lived with her father after the divorce, Aikin said, adding Stacy's mother had a history of vanishing without telling relatives where she was going.

"And then she would come back into our lives when she felt like calling."

Aikin said her family had concerns about Drew Peterson's character early on because he told Stacy when he began dating her that he had never been married.

In fact, Peterson had been married three times before.

Subhed
When Aikin first met Drew Peterson, "He seemed like a nice guy. He was always very nice to me."

But in recent months, it became clear that Stacy Peterson was miserable in her 4-year-old marriage, Aikin said.

Stacy confided to her aunt that her cop husband wanted to control her every move. Drew Peterson often asked his wife if she had a boyfriend, Aikin said.

"She was very stressed in her relationship with Drew," Aikin said. "She was on anti-depressants, and she couldn't even sleep at night. When I saw her this last time [in October], she was having a very hard time coping with her life. She just looked lost and confused."

Stacy Peterson told her aunt she wanted to divorce her husband, but didn't want to lose her children.

Aikin said she last spoke to her niece on Oct. 21.

"She sounded kind of frantic, like she wanted Drew out," Aikin said. "She was trying to kick him out. She said she would get back with me but she never did."

Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2007, 02:50:47 PM »

If this guy is not involved, he certainly has the worst luck.  I feel so bad for those children.
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2007, 03:06:17 PM »

If this guy is not involved, he certainly has the worst luck.  I feel so bad for those children.

LOL -  Laughing That is sort of what I was thinking Jennifer34.  But all you monkeys know me pretty well, I would definitely be leaning towards the husband having something to do with this for many reasons and on many levels.  But also, like you said, if he truly had nothing to do with it, it sure does look horrible for him. 

I too feel so bad for the children of today they have to try to grow up in all this mess.

My theory, she wanted to leave him, didn't know quite how to go about that.  He is a cop and a control freak.  Couldn't take the thought of it.  Now he is going to be as arrogant as possible, blaming it on her depression, etc.  Yada yada...

I do hope I am wrong.  (PS - don't mean to make a generalization about all cops either).  Some of cops in this case histories however, are NOT good.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2007, 04:15:21 PM »

Drew Peterson's plane:

Post from CTV from someone that works at the airport and has met Drew Peterson in the past:

Jmylea

There are news helicopters flying over the airport now.
I won't make any mention on camera's, as it is an airport, however we have camera's on the doors. Maybe it would be a good idea to check them. I cannot make mention on anything involving security issues (cameras, pilots and who is leaving when) and I wouldn't want to say anything that could become an issue with the safety of me and the other people here so I won't mention anything about who does and doesn't leave the airport. I will say that it wouldn't be hard to fly out as a passenger and no-one know. Our hanger is staffed 24-7, but with it being cold out we close the hanger door to keep the bay warmer. There are alot of cars that drive behind the airport, but if your not looking for it, it could be missed. It's not unusual to have a car drive on the airport grounds, but they cannot get all the way around as we block the drive-thru area for civilian protection; we can't have someone driving in the area with the helicopter taking off at moments notice. I'm curious to know which area of the parking lot he claims she left the vehicle.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2007, 04:16:26 PM »

Greta and Mark Furman were just on TV.  Police are confiscating the family vehicles right now.  Tow truck just took them away.  "Sniffer" dogs at the house as well.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.