March 29, 2024, 03:18:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stacy Ann Peterson 23, Bolingbrook IL - Missing 10/28/07 #1  (Read 1030195 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #100 on: November 06, 2007, 10:37:38 AM »

MUM - I remember that!  Now someone is saying that the Indiana part may have been a mistake.  Just odd that Hammond was mentioned (if a mistake).

I know on Greta last night they erroneously had Indiana on the ticker at the bottom of the screen.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #101 on: November 06, 2007, 10:41:30 AM »

Searchers from across country in Bolingbrook to help find Peterson
November 6, 2007

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-peterson_06nov06,0,7720710.story

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: November 06, 2007, 10:47:07 AM »

Searchers from across country in Bolingbrook to help find Peterson
November 6, 2007

Oldfart - have you heard anything from Marlee? 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: November 06, 2007, 11:10:39 AM »

http://www.wbbm780.com/Volunteers-Join-Search-For-Stacy-Peterson/1179534

Posted: Tuesday, 06 November 2007 9:07AM

Volunteers Join Search For Stacy Peterson

Steve Miller Reporting

CHICAGO (WBBM) - The search for Stacy Peterson, the Bolingbrook woman missing for eight days now, is getting some help from a Texas- based group of volunteers.

WBBM's Steve Miller reports.

The group is called Equusearch, and its founder is Tim Miller, whose own daughter was abducted and murdered in Texas in 1984.

Stacy Peterson's sister Cassandra Cales says she is relieved now that Miller and his group have come to Bolingbrook to help search.

"We spoke until about 4 in the morning and we discussed everything... and he just took over.  And it felt good."

"Now that Tim Miller is here with Equusearch, I just feel like ten pounds of weight off my shoulders, you know?  It doesn't mean I'm stopping.  I'm still continuing."

Illinois State Police say nine areas were searched yesterday. Each team had a canine unit - and that an airplane searched each of the nine areas.

State police have set up a hotline for tips on Stacy Peterson's whereabouts: 815-740–0678.

On the Net: www.findstacypeterson.com

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: November 06, 2007, 11:19:25 AM »

I have tremendous confidence in TES!  My prayers are with them today for this search.

Klaas will keep us updated, I am sure and will be watching for any news.

Maybe my divorce was exceptional but we would never do anything that would negatively effect our kids and they are adults now.  This man is our age and old enough to know better.  But then considering what he is suspected of, I guess failure to consider the children is minor in comparison with what he may have done.

Has war been declared on women and children and I missed it?  What's going on these days!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: November 06, 2007, 11:20:31 AM »

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/heraldnews/news/636553,4_1_JO06_MISSING_S2.article

Court filings tell story

November 6, 2007
By STEWART WARREN STAFF WRITER
JOLIET -- Although we don't know much about Stacy Peterson's disappearance, we know other things.

They are found in files at the Will County Courthouse.

Knit together, these facts tell something about Bolingbrook Police Sgt. Drew Peterson, the missing woman's much-older husband. For example, while married to another woman, Drew Peterson, 53, owned several businesses and life insurance policies -- and that third wife later was found drowned in a bathtub without any water.

Fourth wife Stacy Peterson, a 23-year-old mother of two, hasn't been seen since Oct. 28. The young woman was supposed to help family members paint a house, but never showed. Drew Peterson claims his wife simply deserted him, but a family member reported her missing.

Savio's death

In early 2002, Drew Peterson and Kathleen Savio, the third wife, began divorce proceedings, according to court documents. They had been married about 10 years and had two children. In late 2003, Will County Judge Susan O'Leary dissolved their marriage. Their divorce was "bifurcated," in this case meaning they were allowed to divorce before their common property was divided, according to court documents.

Then in March 2004, a neighbor found Savio dead in the dry bathtub at her Bolingbrook home. It was an accident, Will County Coroner Patrick K. O'Neil ruled. The 40-year-old woman suffered blunt trauma and a lacerated scalp, injuries consistent with a fall that could have knocked her unconscious, according to the inquest. By that time, Drew Peterson already was involved with the then-Stacy Cales, who was 17 when they met.

After Savio died, there was a Will County probate case to settle her financial affairs. Well-known local lawyer Dick Kavanagh was the public administrator of Will County, a governor-appointed position. Simply put, the public administrator tries to find the fairest way to settle an estate after a death, among other things.

A will emerges

A year after Savio's death and the beginning of the legal proceedings to settle her affairs, a will emerged. It was submitted in court on March 23, 2005. Hand-written in capital letters, it was scrawled across two pieces of lined notebook paper and witnessed by Alex J. Morelli and Gary L. Marcolina.

A man named Alex Morelli is a Bolingbrook police officer, and Herald News archives show a man named Gary Marcolina is a developer in the Crest Hill area.

"This day March 2nd 1997 Drew Walter Peterson and Kathleen Savio Peterson, both being of sound body and mind, do hereby bequeath all of our worldly possessions to each other in the event of either of our individual deaths," begins the will filed with court documents.

If they died together, the couple wanted everything to go to certain people, among them Tom and Kris Peterson, their children, and Eric Drew Peterson and Stephen Paul Peterson, Drew Peterson's children from another relationship.

The will lists some of their assets:

• A Golden Rule life insurance policy valued at $100,000

• A Monumental Life Insurance policy valued at $125,000

• A Prudential Life Insurance policy valued at $308,137.59 -- "Beneficiary Merchants Bank Oswego to pay off note for Sud's Pub in Montgomery," according to the will.

• Bolingbrook Police Pension fund of more than $50,000

• A piece of real estate listed as 9 Clay Court, Montgomery

• The Blue Lightning Corp., or Sud's Pub, 1250 S. Broadway, Montgomery

• Da Page Corp., Fast 'N' Accurate Graphics, 87 Eisenhower South, Lombard

• A quarter interest in CMYK Corp., listed as a printing business in "Lombard-Naperville," according to the will.

Division of property issues

The will names James B. Carroll, Drew Peterson's uncle, executor of the estate, according to a document filed in court by Kavanagh, who apparently had some concerns.
"After my appointment as administrator, I conferred with attorney Harry Smith with respect to the status of the property settlement portion of the divorce proceeding ... (He) advised me that there were three major issues with respect to the division of property ... 1. Whether Kathleen's estate would be entitled to any portion of Drew Peterson's pension; 2. The valuation of the business known as the Blue Lightning Corp., which has been sold with all of the proceeds going to Drew Peterson; and 3. The value of the house, and whether Kathleen Peterson's estate would be entitled to receive not only her one-half of the proceeds of any sale, but an additional portion of the remaining one-half as an offset for the cash taken by Drew Peterson from the sale of the (bar)," Kavanaugh wrote in court documents.

On April 8, 2005, Will County Judge Michael Powers entered a judgment in the financial aspects of the divorce case. It awarded Drew Peterson the Blue Lightning Corp. and all the proceeds from the sale of the couple's home, according to the court documents filed by Kavanagh. The judgment also mentions what seems to be a fourth life insurance policy.

"(It) provided that Drew Peterson would not be obligated to fund any college expenses for the minor children of the parties due to the fact that life insurance on the life of Kathleen in the amount of $1 million had been payable to the children," according to the document.

As part of the judgment, Carroll agreed that some money from Savio's estate should go to someone other than the four children. "The effect of the judgment was to transfer anywhere from $144,117.65 to $288,235.31 (one-half to all of the proceeds of the home sale) from the four children who were the beneficiaries of the estate ... to Drew Peterson," according to court documents.

Kavanagh didn't approve of that move, apparently.

"The actions of (Carroll) were not in the best interest of the estate or the beneficiaries," he wrote in a court document.

Reporter Stewart Warren can be reached at (815) 729-6068 or swarren@scn1.com

crazybabyborg
« Reply #106 on: November 06, 2007, 11:59:29 AM »

Whoah..................follow the money. That explains a lot, doesn't it?

I'm so glad that TES is in this. I have tremendous faith in Tim's abilities. I so wish I lived closer and was able to participate in the search effort.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: November 06, 2007, 12:38:36 PM »

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/napervillesun/news/636757,6_1_NA06_PETERSON_S2.article

All she knew was abuse, turmoil

November 6, 2007
By Jennifer Golz Staff writer
Abuse, alcoholism and instability were key characteristics of the Cales children's household growing up.

It may explain why Stacy Peterson, 23, found what she thought to be stability and security in the arms of a man 30 years her senior, Bolingbrook police Sgt. Drew Peterson.

Linda Cales, 54, last saw her stepdaughter five years ago, but has remained in contact with her throughout the years. Cales married Stacy's father, Anthony Cales, in the mid-90s and remained in the family and children's lives until their divorce in 2002.

"She was blinded by the security," Linda Cales said of Stacy's marriage to an older man. "(Drew Peterson) is the same age as her father, in fact he's a year older than her dad."

But it wasn't a father-figure that Stacy was seeking, Linda Cales said, at least not a father like her own.

"The abuse was there," she said. "He would want to discipline the kids and spank them when he was drunk. He would say things to the girls like, 'You better be nothing like your slut mom.'"

It's been nearly 10 years since Stacy's mother, Christie Cales, has been heard from, as she has seemingly disappeared without a trace. But in the early years of Anthony and Linda Cales' marriage, Christie was still around.

"She always up and vanished and then all of a sudden she would show up wanting to see the kids," she said. "She wasn't exactly the model mother.

"I was taking care of the kids and they looked at me as if I was Mom."

When Linda and Anthony Cales decided to divorce around 2000, it was their stepmother with whom the kids wanted to live, according to Linda Cales.

Seeking stability
According to Dr. Nadia Persun, associate professor of psychology of North Central College, children need a routine in order to feel safe and stable.
She says Stacy may not have had the ability to recognize danger because of her unstable past.

"A child who is misguided and handicapped emotionally may be obedient and submissive, and if someone comes with ill intentions, they may be manipulated because they may lack confidence and an internal compass," Persun said.

And at just 17 years old, Stacy began dating a married Drew Peterson, who was then 47.

"His wife (the now deceased Kathleen Savio) divorced him because she found out about the affair," Linda Cales said. "At that point Anthony should have stepped in.

"If I would have known about it, I would have flown to Illinois and said, "Oh no, this is not going on."

Her father's alcoholism, coupled with abuse and the lack of a home base may have contributed to Stacy having a lack of identity and therefore seeking comfort in an older man who could tell her what to do and who she was, Persun said.

"It makes you more likely to become prey to someone if they have ill intentions because you are more hungry for affection and more in need to find stability," she said.

Linda Cales says Stacy's mistake was telling Drew Peterson she wanted a divorce, something friends and family have confirmed since the mother of two went missing nine days ago.

"You get the hell out and then file," she said. "If you're afraid of the man, you don't tell him you want to divorce him.

"I know Stacy," Linda Cales said. "I was her stepmom for six years; she would not have left her kids."

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: November 06, 2007, 01:11:37 PM »

http://cbs2chicago.com/local/stacy.peterson.search.2.490122.html

Nov 6, 2007 11:31 am US/Central

Search Team Combs Forest For Stacy Peterson

Team Founder: 'Something Probably Bad Happened To Her'
 Reporting

Mike Puccinelli ROMEOVILLE, Ill. (CBS) ― A national organization known for finding missing persons joined Tuesday in the search for Stacy Peterson, the 23-year-old Bolingbrook mother who has now been gone for nine days.

As CBS 2 West Suburban Bureau Chief Mike Puccinelli reports, Peterson disappeared just one day before she was supposed to meet her divorce attorney. She was married to Bolingbrook police Sgt. Drew Peterson, who was three decades her senior.

The non-profit group Texas Equusearch has set up headquarters at the house next to the Peterson, and has now launched a full-scale search for the mother of two.

On Tuesday, Equusearch brought in more than a dozen professional searchers, accompanied by about 30 volunteers. The group's leader said the cold conditions likely kept some more volunteers away on Tuesday.

The leader, Tim Miller, also said the winds Tuesday will prevent them from launching their drone aircraft, but ground and water searches should not be tremendously affected by the adverse conditions.

"We're here for one reason, again, and that's because Stacy's missing," Miller said. "Unfortunately, I think enough time has gone by that we still hold that little glimmer of hope, but we've worked 790 of these cases, and past experience lets us know that something probably bad happened to her."

As of 11 a.m., searchers were looking for Stacy on the Isle a la Cache Forest Preserve, located on an island in the Des Plaines River.

Drew Peterson has not shown up, and so far has not assisted in any of the searches. He said he last saw his wife Sunday morning, and claimed to have spoken to his wife Sunday night. He said she told him she was leaving him.

But Stacy's family calls this absurd, and said she would never willingly leave her children.

Friends and family have set up a new Web site, FindStacyPeterson.com, in hopes someone can provide clues into Stacy's disappearance.

Also, the Illinois State Police have set up a Stacy Peterson Tip Line at (815) 740-0678
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: November 06, 2007, 01:24:12 PM »

Posted at CTV:

KINSEY

11-06-2007 10:15 AM

Donations needed!!
I just returned from the command center in Bolingbrook. I took coffee & instant hot chocolate & cups etc. I was shocked, there were hardly any donations at all.

In fact, one of the volunteers had just left to go to a grocery store to buy things.

I have notified several local radio stations & tv stations to get the word out. I could not believe that there was hardly anything there, figured that they would hardly need what I had brought.

Anyway, I picked up flyers & donation sheets for hubby to put up at work.

I saw one helicopter flying near the church and about 3 tv stations in the parking lot of the church.

There were 3 volunteers in the small room at the church, all wearing green shirts with findrachel.com on the back of the shirts.

There wasn't much activity by the church, the volunteers had left out of there already.

On my way home, I saw a Buffalo Grove, Il. ( which is up north of Bolingbrook) squad car about 2 miles from the Peterson home, by a creek with a search dog.

I went past the rock quarry but if they were there, you could not see as the driveway in is long & you cannot see much.

Hopefully, the radio & tv stations will get the word out that they need donations.

They have no phones in the room, other than their personal cell phones, so there is no way to reach them, but just drop off donations, they will be greatly appreciated.

They did not ask me to do this, but I felt like I should try to get more help for the volunteers who are giving up their time & effort.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: November 06, 2007, 01:31:42 PM »

Someone needs to call some of the local restaurants and stores to bring food and water and beverages for the searchers.

I think someone would respond if asked directly.  Each will think another doing it.  I hope they just ask directly and say what they want--sandwiches, drinks, whatever but a specific direct request would stand the best chance of getting a response.

MO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: November 06, 2007, 01:33:31 PM »

Video regarding todays search:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #112 on: November 06, 2007, 01:45:30 PM »

From Gretawire:

This is Odd…by Greta Van Susteren
Not home?

I am on the phone with my producer Steph Watts in Illinois and here is what he is telling me: the Illinois State Troopers have been to Sgt. Peterson’s house twice (two thirty yesterday afternoon and again at ten thirty last night.) They have some papers to serve him….we don’t know if subpoena, search warrant, arrest warrant, grand jury summons or something insignifcant but here is the headline: they can’t find him (or at least that is what Steph is hearing…)

An hour ago Steph spoke to Sgt. Peterson’s good friend Ric who confirms that Sgt. Peterson is not at his house. However, Ric is in telephone communication with Sgt. Peterson.

It is very possible - and even reasonable - that Sgt. Peterson would want to get away from the glare of the media. The media is parked out in front of his house. What strikes me as odd is the thought - we have no proof - that the Illinois State Troopers don’t know where he is. Would you not think they would stay in constant communication? Maybe they are and we just don’t have that information…

As soon as we have an update, we will post it.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: November 06, 2007, 03:23:09 PM »

Track that friend's cell phone! 

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: November 06, 2007, 04:01:45 PM »

http://www.nbc5.com/news/14524507/detail.html?dl=headlineclick

Smaller-Than-Expected Crew Continues Search For Peterson
Mom Missing Since Oct. 29

POSTED: 1:32 pm CST November 6, 2007
UPDATED: 2:11 pm CST November 6, 2007

BOLINGBROOK -- A smaller-than-expected group of about 40 volunteer searchers turned out today to poke through brush near the Des Plaines River in hopes of finding out what happened to missing Bolingbrook mom Stacy Peterson.

The cold, windy conditions kept a volunteer group, Texas Equusearch Mounted Search and Recovery Team, from using search dogs, horses and an aerial drone in the hunt for the 23-year-old Peterson, who was reported missing on Oct. 29.

That left the bulk of the searching up to about 40 volunteers who gathered at a Bolingbrook church this morning, then spread out to several sites in the Bolingbrook area.

That number “is far less than what we anticipated,” said Tim Miller, director of the Texas-based search team.

“We’re kind of getting off to a slow start, a cold start,” Miller added.

One group of about 15 searchers waded through brush and tall grass along a utility right-of-way not far from the Des Plaines River near Romeoville.

“That wasn’t easy at all,” said Fred Stanford, as he pushed through brush 10 feet tall.

Aside from finding several old shotgun shells and a few empty, rusting 55-gallon drums, the searchers there turned up no signs of Peterson by 11:15 a.m.

Some searchers knew Peterson while others like Stanford were strangers but wanted to help.

“I just live in the area and think it’s my duty to get out and do this,” said Stanford, a Bolingbrook resident.

Suz Elder, who brought her granddaughter along with her in the search, went to church with Peterson and decided she should do what she can to find the missing woman.

“She’s a friend of mine,” Elder said. “I guess we’re just trying to eliminate the places she could be."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #115 on: November 06, 2007, 05:25:58 PM »

From Gretawire:

Just Got This Email From OTR Producer (make sure you watch tonight at 10pm!)
by Greta Van Susteren

I just got this email - see below - from OTR producer Cory Howard who is on the ground in Illinois covering the story about missing Sgt. Peterson’s wife Stacy: (this is behind the scenes….and gives you a bit of an idea how we do our work..)

Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2007 4:41 PM
To: Cooper, Meade; Van Susteren, Greta; Watts, Stephen
Subject:

So we’re at the coroners office patrick o’neil his secretary or person
at the front desk quickly told us to leave. Then as we walked out I got
a call from patrick o’neil on my cell saying I’m so sorry they told u to
leave plse come back if u can. We are waiting to meet w/ him. Keep u
posted.

This coroner is the one who determined that Sgt. Peterson’s wife #3 who died in the bathtub died from an accident. Cory is with former LAPD Mark Furhman.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: November 06, 2007, 05:50:31 PM »

TONIGHT ON DANA PRETZER

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #117 on: November 06, 2007, 06:07:15 PM »

On Gretawire:

OTR Producer Steph Watts On the Phone Right Now ! What’s Going On At Sgt. Peterson’s Home?
by Greta Van Susteren

WHAT IS GOING ON RIGHT NOW AT SGT. PETERSON’S HOUSE? AND WHERE IS HE?

5:49pm - Producer Steph Watts is on the phone to me right now……he is outside Sgt. Peterson’s home and there is no other media. As Steph was just standing there,  3 unmarked and 2 marked police cars arrived. Two of the unmarked cars pulled into the driveway…police got out and went around to the back of the house….gone about 5 minutes…then returned to their cars and left. They had papers in their hands.

The other unmarked left a short time after and now the two marked cars remain.

Note: they did NOT knock on the front door and Sgt. Peterson’s friend Ric told Steph awhile ago that Sgt. Peterson is in his home.

What’s going on? We are trying to figure it out…..

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: November 06, 2007, 06:21:25 PM »

Posted in the Topix.net forum:

Will County

“Truth & Integrity in Politics”

Comments: 1925
Lockport
ISP Location: Homer Glen, IL 

In the link above, there are photos from this morning's search. I just returned from the afternoon search as I had to get home to tend to earthly matters.

I was teamed with Matt in this morning's search and in the photo on this news article, Matt is the one with the orange gloves.

We covered a lot of ground but there is sooooo much more to cover. Those who wish to searhc for Lisa should consider joining in the search for Stacy because you never know what you will find.

I found a bone that is most likely a deer bone, it was old. Not too far from is was a dear skull as Matt expertly revealed to us along with the young one's approximate age based on the teeth structure.

Tim Miller wasn't able to get any of the drones in the air due to the forceful winds. He called me on my cell and asked if I had any contacts that may be able to assist there since yesterday I sent them the contact info for Clow Airport. Long story short, on such late notice (less than an hour ago), we couldn't get any planes or helicopters for the search effort but we will have some tomorrow morning. Tim said it's hard to tell how long their team will be here but they should be here at least till the weekend and beyond that just depends.

The search will continue tomorrow with volunteers meeting at the church at 8:00 AM. For anyone interested, please join the effort and meet us tomorrow morning at 1175 Lily Cache Lane, Bolingbrook.

I saw Melanie when I first walked in and she was there when I returned from the 1st search about 11:30 AM. We set out on our 2nd search at about 12:40 PM. Melanie was still there and was giving interviews throughout the day, I presume.

We could use more help if anyone can volunteer the time.  

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/bolingbrook-il/TBBMRLNP98KFRRFQK/p9

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #119 on: November 06, 2007, 07:14:44 PM »

http://cbs2chicago.com/local/stacy.peterson.search.2.490122.html

Nov 6, 2007 5:45 pm US/Central 

Peterson Searchers Find Clue At Construction Site

Mike Puccinelli BOLINGBROOK, Ill. (CBS) ― Professional searchers and volunteers stepped up their search for a missing Bolingbrook woman on Tuesday.

CBS 2 West Suburban Bureau Chief Mike Puccinelli reports they may have stumbled upon a clue to the disappearance of Stacy Peterson.

The 23-year-old mother of two has been missing for nine days. Tuesday, more than 40 searchers spent most of the day combing through wooded areas in and around Bolingbrook for any sign of her.

They were joined by professional searchers from Texas Equusearch, a group that's assisted in more than 700 searches around the world. They did find something interesting at a construction site. The founder of the group says he plans to show the find to police first thing Wednesday morning because the area could possibly have been used to conceal a body. However, search leaders would not elaborate on the find.

Also Wednesday, the family of Stacy Peterson is calling on voluntters to meet at Westbrook Christian Church, 1175 Lily Cache Lane in Bolingbrook at 8am to join the search for the missing woman. They say they need all the help they can get.

Pam Bosco, a close family friend of Stacy Peterson's family they still have hope, and while they realize the searchers could return with bad news, they're anxious for any information. "We all need closure to some degree, so whatever the searchers bring to us will be an answer," Bosco said.

She also said Drew Peterson, Stacy Peterson's husband, is not allowing Bosco to see the couple's two children and she expressed concern about Drew Peterson's demeanor.

"I don't think there's been any expression of any emotion," Bosco said. "Drew, if you're concerned, if you're angry, saddened, something, we want to know how you feel, help us, help us find Stacy."

Drew Peterson has not assisted in any of the searches. He said he last saw his wife the morning of Sunday, Oct. 28, and claimed to have spoken to his her that night. He said she told him she was leaving him.

CBS 2 also contacted one of Drew Peterson's sons from his first marriage. He didn't want to go on camera, in part he said, out of fear of his dad.

Friends and family have set up a new Web site, FindStacyPeterson.com, in hopes someone can provide clues into Stacy's disappearance.

Illinois State Police have set up a Stacy Peterson Tip Line at (815) 740-0678.

Friends and family have set up a web site, findstacypeterson.com, in hopes someone can provide clues to Stacy's disappearance.

Illinois State Police have a Stacy Peterson Tip Line at (815) 740-0678
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.