March 28, 2024, 06:46:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stacy Ann Peterson 23, Bolingbrook IL - Missing 10/28/07 #1  (Read 1029999 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: November 07, 2007, 01:19:54 PM »

Another Update from Outside the Sgt. Drew Peterson Home
by Greta Van Susteren
Email from OTR Producer Cory Howard outside Sgt. Drew Peterson home:

From: Howard, CorySent: Wednesday, November 07, 2007 1:12 PM

To: Cooper, Meade; Van Susteren, Greta; Watts, Stephen

Subject: Fyi… We have tape of this…

Drew just left his house dressed in suit… Clean shaved… He was w/ 2 other people… Drew was home they came to the door and they came in and walked out w/ Drew… Just drove away

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: November 07, 2007, 01:38:43 PM »

Maybe Mim is trying to signal with his eyes where Peterson is or being held hostage or something.

If Peterson has a cell phone himself, I can't believe they do not know exactly where he is.  Maybe just watching to see what he will do next.

I wonder what Greta finds so strange and if she will tell us.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: November 07, 2007, 01:42:37 PM »

November 7th, 2007 1:40 PM Eastern
Email From OTR Steph Watts Explains the Suit and the Shave
by Greta Van Susteren
 Latest email from OTR’s Steph Watts in Bolingbrook, Illinois

Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2007 1:25 PM

To: Van Susteren, Greta; Cooper, Meade; Howard, Cory

Subject: Drew is on his way to court

A grand jury has convened. We are trying to figure out if its savio or peterson.

Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #143 on: November 07, 2007, 01:48:54 PM »

Isn't it a little soon to have any info. on Savio?  They haven't even exhumed her body yet.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: November 07, 2007, 01:54:55 PM »

Isn't it a little soon to have any info. on Savio?  They haven't even exhumed her body yet.

Could that police report be enough with all the injuries listed in it?  I could understand the water could have slowly leaked out of the tub, mine does leak slowly, too, but perhaps there were injuries that were just too inconsistent with a fall in a tub?  I mean something like injuries on both the front and back of the head for example.  Or scratches that would be just totally inconsistent with something happeneing in a bath tub.

I don't know but I do think that having him off the streets might also make people talk more.  Problem is, unless he is held without bail, he might have the money to make bail and be right back out again silencing people who might otherwise tell what they know.

But wouldn't it have to be Savio as they are still looking for Peterson and have no evidence of anything yet?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #145 on: November 07, 2007, 02:03:20 PM »

We had a case here a few years ago that seems eerily similar.

Here's all I could find (but I didn't look too hard).

Greensboro, N.C. - Pretrial motions in murder trial of Tim Buczkowski, who is accused of drowning his first wife in a bathtub. He is expected to be tried later on a charge of drowning his second wife in a hot tub in Pennsylvania.

BTW- he was convicted...

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: November 07, 2007, 02:09:06 PM »

This was posted at the CTV forum:

Just found this at: http://www.state.il.us/COURT/Circui...GrandJuror.asp:

THE GRAND JURY
The Constitution and laws of Illinois provide that no person shall be brought to trial for a crime punishable by death or by imprisonment in the penitentiary unless either the initial charge has been brought by indictment of a grand jury or the person has been given a prompt preliminary hearing and a judge has found probable cause.

In cases presented to the grand jury, the grand jury has a dual function. It determines that a person should be charged or prosecuted for a criminal act when it finds there is probable cause to believe the person has committed an offense. At the same time, it protects the innocent from unfounded accusation of crime and from the trouble, expense, and anxiety of a trial when there is, in fact, insufficient evidence to believe the accused is guilty of any criminal offense. The grand jury thus stands between the citizen and the State, pledged to bring before the Court, to answer to a charge of having committed a crime, persons against whom there is evidence of guilt and to prevent the unjust indictment of those who are accused of crime without sufficient evidence or because of private motives or popular feelings.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: November 07, 2007, 02:18:14 PM »

Could that police report be enough with all the injuries listed in it?  I could understand the water could have slowly leaked out of the tub, mine does leak slowly, too, but perhaps there were injuries that were just too inconsistent with a fall in a tub?   I mean something like injuries on both the front and back of the head for example.  Or scratches that would be just totally inconsistent with something happeneing in a bath tub.

I don't know but I do think that having him off the streets might also make people talk more.  Problem is, unless he is held without bail, he might have the money to make bail and be right back out again silencing people who might otherwise tell what they know.

But wouldn't it have to be Savio as they are still looking for Peterson and have no evidence of anything yet?

From what I saw on Greta last night Dr. Baden said the autopsy shows she had been beaten up.  She had blood soaked hair and dozen different bruises on her body. Fresh bruises on her body.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2007, 02:20:28 PM by San » Logged
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #148 on: November 07, 2007, 02:21:46 PM »

Could they offer some kind of plea ( I know he hasnt been charged ..) or maybe get him in there on the Savio case to try & get answers on where Stacy is?

Just a thought, probably two totally seperate issues ...
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #149 on: November 07, 2007, 02:25:48 PM »

From what I saw on Greta last night Dr. Baden said the autopsy shows she had been beaten up.  She had blood soaked hair and dozen different bruises on her body. Fresh bruises on her body.

Right San - how did they miss that? or was this all about corruption? I think I can take a guess knowing what his job title actually is...

A few years ago . . . maybe like 9 . . . there was a Treasury or State Dept employee that was found dead on a Monday or Tuesday.. right after the Thanksgiving weekend. Well, she apparently took off all her clothes and then beat herself to a bloody pulp....and guess what - yep..ruled suicide.

I can't see how these people get away with this stuff.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: November 07, 2007, 02:31:44 PM »

Could they offer some kind of plea ( I know he hasnt been charged ..) or maybe get him in there on the Savio case to try & get answers on where Stacy is?

Just a thought, probably two totally seperate issues ...

Jennifer:  This is what I am thinking too... Perhaps putting the pressure on him..I don't know if it would work, with his background in Law Enforcement, but if he has a temper.......Hmmmm.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: November 07, 2007, 02:43:10 PM »

November 7th, 2007 2:35 PM Eastern
Breaking News
by Greta Van Susteren

OTR producer just reported that a grand jury has been convened to investigate the March 04 bathtub death of Sgt Drew Peterson’s wife. More news to come shortly…

Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #152 on: November 07, 2007, 02:52:57 PM »

Does any one know if the Grand Jury can ask any questions pertaining to SP or would it have to remain only relevant to KS?  I bet it doesnt work like an interogation, two seperate issues.   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: November 07, 2007, 03:01:11 PM »

Does any one know if the Grand Jury can ask any questions pertaining to SP or would it have to remain only relevant to KS?  I bet it doesnt work like an interogation, two seperate issues.   

Turn on FOX - something coming up in the case.  An email from the 3rd wife that died.

Partial transcript of what Shepard Smith reported just now on Fox - posted at CTV by Snoopyone:

Shep on Fox just showed DP leaving his house in his suit

News docs turned over to prosecutors from the family of 3rd wife.
Said DP knows how to manipulate the system and his next step would be to take her kids away or kill her.

A friend of DP went up in a plane with Equusearch today to show places he might fly when he flies.

Not sure who the friend is

« Last Edit: November 07, 2007, 03:06:36 PM by klaasend » Logged
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #154 on: November 07, 2007, 03:18:15 PM »

I thought he just had the one ... friend that is ...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: November 07, 2007, 03:28:13 PM »

November 7th, 2007 3:16 PM Eastern
Grand Jury …

by Greta Van Susteren
As many of you know, before I jumped ship from law to media, I was a criminal defense lawyer.  If I were Sgt. Peterson’s lawyer - guilty or innocent - I would not let him testify before the grand jury without a grand of immunity.  And, in usual circumstances, this is not the type of case where a prosecutor would give a spouse immunity.

Comment by Greta Van Susteren
November 7th, 2007 at 3:25 pm
I doubt a prosecutor will give him immunity…if I were the DA, I would not….no matter what we all should think (eg presume innocent), we are suspicious of him, and thus he is the liikely TARGET of the grand jury and no prosecutor in his right mind would give the target immunity. Greta
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: November 07, 2007, 04:01:54 PM »

The third wife had written a letter to the DA that in the event of her death, he should be suspected and yet that just got ignored?

Unbelievable how this guy worked the system but what about those who let him do it?  They are no better.

MO

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: November 07, 2007, 04:15:19 PM »

Message from Colleague FNC’s Jamie Colby
by Greta Van Susteren

My colleague Jamie Colby (also a lawyer…and she was in Illinois last week) just messaged me that Sgt.Peterson’s wife #3 (the one who died in a bathtub) was NOT cremated.  This means that the authorities may elect to exhume her body in their re- investigation.  What would they look for? Dr. Baden can tell us best…but I do know one thing, they would look for fractures since that might indicate this was not an accidental death.  It would not be a proof - only a clue indicating.

Of course they also will look at other important clues: hair full of blood….bruises ..

« Last Edit: November 07, 2007, 04:21:41 PM by klaasend » Logged
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: November 07, 2007, 04:22:05 PM »

Wouldn't a fracture to the very top of the head indicated cause other than falling in a bathtub?

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: November 07, 2007, 04:23:22 PM »

I suppose a defense attorney could say somthing hit her on top of the head and then she got into the bath tub, etc.  They always explain everything away no matter how farfetched.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.