April 20, 2024, 07:18:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stacy Ann Peterson 23, Bolingbrook IL - Missing 10/28/07 #1  (Read 1032758 times)
Minnesota
Scared Monkey

Just My Personal Opinion

« Reply #180 on: November 07, 2007, 09:44:07 PM »

Kathleen Savio

"The test of the morality of a society is what it does for its children." Dietrich Bonhoeffer
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #181 on: November 07, 2007, 09:54:14 PM »

Tim Miller is so non-threatening I think he can work on that Mims guy.  Besides, if his buddy Peterson has nothing to hide, Mims should not have to lie or throw off the investigation, should he?

Unless he is involved in it in some manner himself like after the fact accessory.  But I did get the feeling last night he is afraid of Peterson just like everybody else seems to be.  Must be something about that man.

Klaas,
You are right, the only one that survived is the one who would not stand to receive any money long term.  Maybe they should also be looking at the first wife as well.

You'd think getting away with something would make these kinds of people want to lie low for a bit but it just seems to encourage a sociopath.  They then are convinced they are smarter than everybody else and can commit the perfect crime any time they want to.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #182 on: November 07, 2007, 09:56:05 PM »

FYI - Greta is all over this case so be sure to tune in at 9pm and watch.  She'll be covering the latest developments.

She's on at 10pm here on the east coast...not sure about the other time zones...plan on tuning in.  Thanks for all the updates.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: November 07, 2007, 09:58:52 PM »

FYI - Greta is all over this case so be sure to tune in at 9pm and watch.  She'll be covering the latest developments.

She's on at 10pm here on the east coast...not sure about the other time zones...plan on tuning in.  Thanks for all the updates.

oops you're right - on in a couple minutes
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #184 on: November 07, 2007, 10:01:33 PM »

Anna  - Last I heard it's a rumor about the first wife, she may be alive.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #185 on: November 07, 2007, 10:07:22 PM »

If you are unable to get the FOX News Channel to see On The Record with Greta..You can download TVUPLAYER and watch it live on your desktop. I would imagine that you will need a broadband connection and a new computer to see without lag.

FNC Channel 10096
http://www.download.com/3000-2194_4-10652166.html

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: November 07, 2007, 10:08:51 PM »

The sister of wife #3 said she wanted to know why was her sisters hair down when they found her.  She said when she took a bath her sister always put her hair up because it was long.
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #187 on: November 07, 2007, 10:16:26 PM »

There are few times I have much to offer in cases.  However, in this case, I do know a few things about this particular area.

As a bit of background, it is cold in this area, and getting colder.  For some that never experience winter, winter has arrived.  In the past, bodies left in fields, or other places around this time remain undiscovered until warm spring days.

Cold like when you open your freezer door and smell the dry cold air.

Bolingbrook is a community surrounded by acres of forest preserve, wetlands, some rural, and located near the interstate.  The area they are searching has creeks, lots of retention ponds, quaries, and other interesting places that one could hide a body.  Keep in mind that a body will decay very slowly in the cold, and freezing weather.  Little or no odor.

There are miles of trails, forrested areas, parks, lots of construction too.  I was talking to someone earlier and they pointed out a few other possibilities.  Lots of golf courses, recycling centers with piles of wood chips, and compost, and the interstate that goes on to Iowa.  Just a quick trip and you're miles away in the country.  Lots of roads being widened and moved to make room for more subdivisions.  No traffic, just piles of dirt.  Some construction has stopped for the winter.  

There is also a fishery in the area. 

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #188 on: November 07, 2007, 10:22:08 PM »

Thanks Whiskygirl, helps us to understand the area much better!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #189 on: November 07, 2007, 10:27:08 PM »

Is this correct?

Wife no1:What does she think?
Wife no2: Still extremely fearful of her X husband
Wife no3: Died suspiciously in the bathtub after seperating from him
Wife no4: Missing

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #190 on: November 07, 2007, 10:31:42 PM »

Is this correct?

******* - nobody knows anything about wife #1.  Rumor was that she died (natural death) but then someone else has said that's not true.  I don't think she's dead.  I wish Greta or someone would find out about her.
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #191 on: November 07, 2007, 10:33:46 PM »

Is Stacy's family still around?  Mother?

A lot of people are found in this area because it is high traffic interstate, close to Chicago and to rural areas.  They may remain undiscovered for long periods of time.

There was a boy found after Natalee disappeared in 2005 and he was never identifed.

Here is a youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jawz1JcGENw

He was found west of Bolingbrook.  

With regard to rumors, is Stacy's mother still alive?  My friend who reads elsewhere said there is rumor that she disappeared as well.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #192 on: November 07, 2007, 10:41:42 PM »

Is this correct?

******* - nobody knows anything about wife #1.  Rumor was that she died (natural death) but then someone else has said that's not true.  I don't think she's dead.  I wish Greta or someone would find out about her.

Shocked Sounds to me like the second wife was lucky to get away from him.

Whiskeygirl is right about the winters in Dupage county and its gonna make the search efforts that much tougher if she is not found soon Sad

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: November 07, 2007, 10:42:06 PM »

Is Stacy's family still around?  Mother?

A lot of people are found in this area because it is high traffic interstate, close to Chicago and to rural areas.  They may remain undiscovered for long periods of time.

There was a boy found after Natalee disappeared in 2005 and he was never identifed.

Here is a youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jawz1JcGENw

He was found west of Bolingbrook.  

With regard to rumors, is Stacy's mother still alive?  My friend who reads elsewhere said there is rumor that she disappeared as well.

Stacy's mother disappeared when Stacy was 15.  Stacy's mother had run off in the past, a couple days here...couple days there but had always returned.  When she disappeared she seemed to have gotten her life back together and it was strange for her to disappear completely.  The family has not heard from her in 9 years.  They looked for her, and found nothing. 
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #194 on: November 07, 2007, 10:49:08 PM »

I have friends in the area and this is a hot topic.  I've walked my dogs in those forest preserves, years ago (remaining dog is to old now). 

Here is one big area that allows access, would probably not be real busy this time of year - they also have a map - this is just a few miles north of where they are looking...

http://www.mortonarb.org

With the cold and all the building, construction sites, etc., someone could hide a body for a short time, and return later to move it. 

Other big place in the area...Fermilab

http://www.fnal.gov/

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #195 on: November 07, 2007, 10:50:17 PM »

OK - on Greta tonight it was mentioned that Kathleen's big wedding ring was missing (prior to her death) and that Kathleen thought that Drew had taken it.

It was also mentioned that Drew had given Stacy a very large ring about a week or so before she disappeared.

TONIGHT - Greta mentioned on her podcast that Stacy's family was asked to go to Interstate Police headquarters.  Wonder if they found THAT ring in Drews house?  Wonder if it's the SAME ring that Drew had given Kathleen?  Could Stacy's family been asked to come down and identify the ring?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: November 07, 2007, 10:53:58 PM »

WhiskeyGirl,

How cold does it get there at night now?  Would it get below freezing already?  It won't snow soon, will it?  That could really cover things up.

They better hurry!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: November 07, 2007, 10:56:27 PM »

OK - on Greta tonight it was mentioned that Kathleen's big wedding ring was missing (prior to her death) and that Kathleen thought that Drew had taken it.

It was also mentioned that Drew had given Stacy a very large ring about a week or so before she disappeared.

TONIGHT - Greta mentioned on her podcast that Stacy's family was asked to go to Interstate Police headquarters.  Wonder if they found THAT ring in Drews house?  Wonder if it's the SAME ring that Drew had given Kathleen?  Could Stacy's family been asked to come down and identify the ring?

Yes, Kathleen seemed to think DP coming into the house and helping himself to things especially kept in locked box.  If he still had access to the house when he should not have, that is the opportunity part of a crime.

PERSONA NON GRATA

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #198 on: November 07, 2007, 10:57:32 PM »

Is this correct?

I'm thinking she doesn't want to be found, especially considering recent events.

Bolingbrook is considered part of the western Chicago suburbs.  According to the Chicago Tribune its 39 degrees right now.  Close to freezing.  I know there has been some isolated sleet (freezing rain) this past week.

Winter coat and furnace time.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #199 on: November 07, 2007, 11:02:41 PM »

Ha, ha!  It's only 32 in Huntsville, AL right now with:

...HUNTSVILLE... DECATUR... GUNTERSVILLE...SCOTTSBORO... FORT PAYNE...CULLMAN...LYNCHBURG... FAYETTEVILLE...WINCHESTER 324 PM CST WED NOV 7 2007
...FREEZE WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM MIDNIGHT TONIGHT TO 8 AM CST THURSDAY...

FREEZING TEMPERATURES ARE EXPECTED AGAIN TONIGHT AS A HIGH PRESSURE SYSTEM DRIFTS INTO THE CENTRAL TENNESSEE VALLEY. LIGHT WINDS AND CLEAR SKIES FOR A MAJORITY OF THE NIGHT WILL CAUSE TEMPERATURES TO DROP BELOW FREEZING. LOCATIONS THAT DID NOT EXPERIENCE SUBFREEZING CONDITIONS WEDNESDAY MORNING ARE LIKELY TO DROP BELOW FREEZING TONIGHT. FOR MOST LOCATIONS...A SECOND HARD FREEZE IS EXPECTED.

A FREEZE WARNING IS ISSUED WHEN FREEZING TEMPERATURES ARE FORECAST TO THREATEN OUTDOOR PLANTS. THOSE WITH AGRICULTURAL INTERESTS IN THE WARNED AREA ARE ADVISED TO HARVEST OR PROTECT TENDER VEGETATION NOT IMPACTED BY FREEZING CONDITIONS WEDNESDAY MORNING. ALSO...POTTED PLANTS NORMALLY LEFT OUTDOORS SHOULD CONTINUE TO BE COVERED OR KEPT INSIDE AWAY FROM THE COLD.

But this is very unusual this time of year and will warm back up after tomorrow.

I hope.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.