March 28, 2024, 11:44:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stacy Ann Peterson 23, Bolingbrook IL - Missing 10/28/07 #1  (Read 1030134 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #220 on: November 08, 2007, 12:32:12 PM »

I don't think I have ever heard of this coroner's jury aspect.  Here, I think, the coroner just rules.  And as Dr Baden was saying recently the coroner is elected and is not necessarily trained to do this.  Most often it is a local mortician!  No one much seems to want the job, either.  I don't think this county pays much for it at all.

I think it should be required to be an MD or at least someone trained in medicine in some way as to recognize what they are looking at.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #221 on: November 08, 2007, 12:38:40 PM »

Klaas..Thank you for enlarging Kathleen's letter so that we could read it...all I can say is OH MY!!!!!!!!!

AND I CAN'T BELIEVE A GUY LIKE THIS IS ON ANY POLICE FORCE!!!
ALSO CAN'T SEE HIS CHILDREN SPEAKING AGAINST HIM EITHER...FEAR!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: November 08, 2007, 01:06:09 PM »

Posted at CTV by a person who lives and works in Bolingbrook:

Jmylea

On the news right now...States Atty requesting for Savio to be exhumed (sp).

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: November 08, 2007, 01:09:04 PM »

http://zerogossip.com/2007/11/08/stacy-peterson-search-continues-email-indicates-trouble.aspx

Stacy Peterson Search Continues; Email Indicates Trouble
Posted by Holliston at 11/8/2007 12:12 PM and is filed under Missing,Stacy Peterson 

Stacy Peterson has been missing now since October 28 leaving behind 4 children and a husband.  Her family doesn't believe for a second her disappearance is voluntary as her husband Drew has maintained.  In fact, much like the Brandi Laurent case, nothing adds up.  Texas Equusearch is coordinating the search efforts in the Chicago suburb of Bolingbrook, Illinois along with a group of volunteers.  Among the searchers is Cassandra Cales, Stacy's sister.  Drew claimed the last time he saw Stacy was when she headed over to her sister's to help paint.  I'll have more from Cassandra later today.  Another searcher is Steve Cesare, a good friend of Stacy.  He received an email from her a week and a half before she disappeared indicating a troubled marriage.  Steve sent me that email today.

hello.   i did have the boys over last weekend, but i also had aunt cany and my cousin and grandpa as well as all of my kids.  we had a birthday party and all sorts of stuff so it was crazy.  i didnt want to exclude you at all but was more so hopeing that i could have them again soo and it would be more intimate.  the kids were all over!   dont worry i wont forget you.  im sure you understand.  i was also thinking that my aunt candys time w/them is so extremely limited that i didnt want to take any away from her. 
as far as me staying out of trouble.....not really.  i have been arguing quite a bit w/my husband.  as i mature some w/age i am finding that the relationship i am in is controlling, manipulative and some what abusive.  as i try to help make changes to this he has become argumentative.  tomarrow is our 4 year aniversary and i am not as excited as the years that have past.  i dunno?!?!?!?!   we'll see whats to happen i guess.   if you could keep me in your prayers i could use some wisdom, protection, and strength.
thanks alot
stacy

More on this story soon.

Name: Stacy Ann Peterson
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 100 lbs
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Tatoos: Carnation (on small of back)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: November 08, 2007, 01:13:43 PM »

Email from OTR Producer Steph Watts (covering the Stacy Peterson disappearance)
by Greta Van Susteren

The email below from Steph Watts, OTR Producer on the ground in Illinois may explain the earlier email from OTR Producer Cory Howard (see earlier blog entry with Cory’s very cryptic email about being in the woods ???)

To: Van Susteren, Greta; Howard, Cory; Cooper, Meade; O’Connor, Kerry
Sent: Thu Nov 08 12:26:50 2007
Subject: Video today

We started at 6:00am following a lead from Rick Mims about a place drew may have taken stacy. A blue barrel was spotted from an airplane. We drove the hour to the location and rented a boat. There were 2 detectives already out on the water with a conservationist. We saw 2 blue barrels but the one in question was gone. Tim Miller is sending the plane out to take another picture at the exact coordinates. Police may have recovered the barrell when we left they were still on the water. We got great video of mark f following a lead, searching out on the boat and we will compare the photos and get a comment from state police.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #225 on: November 08, 2007, 01:17:31 PM »

Stacy Peterson would not be the first policeman's wife to fall victim to the "thin blue line".  I would not be surprised to hear that Drew's coworkers knew he was an abuser and a cheater.

Poor Stacy didn't learn anything from being the "other woman".  He cheated on his then wife and probably cheated on Stacy as well.  He apparently abused them both . 

And his kids are scared of him.  Nice.  Real father of the year type of guy.

I predict DP will eat his gun before this is all over.

JMHO

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: November 08, 2007, 01:22:51 PM »

Tara Grimstead and The Parker girl in Lafayette, Ga have neither one been found have they?  Both had police husbands/boyfriend, etc.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: November 08, 2007, 01:25:31 PM »

November 8th, 2007 1:21 PM Eastern
UPDATE: MISSING STACY PETERSON STORY
by Greta Van Susteren
Check out the email I just received from OTR Producer Kerry O’Connor:

To: Van Susteren, Greta; Cooper, Meade; Watts, Stephen; Howard, Cory
Sent: Thu Nov 08 12:55:11 2007
Subject: From Urgent….

Just spoke with Chuck Pelkie, PIO for Will County States Attorney office - to find out the latest regarding the review of Kathleen Savio’s (Drew Peterson’s 3rd wife) death.

“We are talking seriously about taking steps to exhume her (Savio’s) body… decision will be made in very near future… (wont say when, States attorney office needs to talk to Savio’s family first)

“States Attonrey office still reviewing what legal steps need to be taken before exhuming the (Savio’s) body”

“there were red flags upon initial review of Kathleen Savio case…. her death continues to be under review. “

“Illinois State Police investigated (Savio’s death in 2004) and sought advice from the Will County States Atty office within days of her death”

“the Will County coroner’s ruling (on Savio’s death in 2004) did not preclude the Will County States Atty office from following up on the case. “

FYI -
** Former Will County States Atty, Jeff Tomczak, was in office from 2000 - 2004, and reviewed the case in 2004 when Kathleen Savio died. Tomczak ran for re-election in Nov. 2004 and lost to current Will County States Attorney James Glasgow. Tomczak’s father, Donald, also a politician, was charged in 2004 with soliciting bribes in the city of Chicago’s Hired Truck scandal.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #228 on: November 08, 2007, 01:28:07 PM »

http://behindthebluewall.blogspot.com/2006/06/this-blogs-photos-disappeared-but-i.html

Interesting blog re law enforcement and wife-beaters.

Expect a miracle.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #229 on: November 08, 2007, 01:33:29 PM »

http://www.lanejudson.com/

This website talks about Crystal Brame who's Tacoma LE husband shot her to death in front of their two small children. 

Here is a fact sheet regarding domestic violence and LE.  Very disturbing.

http://www.womenandpolicing.org/violenceFS.asp

Expect a miracle.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: November 08, 2007, 01:59:59 PM »

Posted at CTV - watch the video

http://cltv.trb.com/

Volunteers are making progress
Tim with TES told the reporter that a lot of leads are coming in and there have been a lot of developments. "I'm very optimistic that this case will be coming to a close shortly, not going to say today or tomorrow, but I think there are some things that are happening. I think we just need that little tiny bit of luck to go along with all these efforts and I think this is going to come to a close."

(Tim usually chooses his words very carefully, so if he's optimistic, I think that's really saying something!)

Here's the video in photobucket for those that can't view it any other way:

« Last Edit: November 08, 2007, 02:13:25 PM by klaasend » Logged
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #231 on: November 08, 2007, 02:30:37 PM »

Thanks Klaas! 

It does sound like Tim knows something. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: November 08, 2007, 03:39:49 PM »

From Gretawire:

November 8th, 2007 3:30 PM Eastern
BREAKING NEWS!!!

by Greta Van Susteren
BREAKING NEWS:  It is official:  authorities are going to exhume the body of Sgt. Peterson’s wife #3, Kathleen Savio.
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #233 on: November 08, 2007, 03:56:28 PM »

From Gretawire:

BREAKING NEWS!!!

by Greta Van Susteren
BREAKING NEWS:  It is official:  authorities are going to exhume the body of Sgt. Peterson’s wife #3, Kathleen Savio.

Thanks Klass - this is good news! 

Carolyn

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #234 on: November 08, 2007, 05:09:51 PM »

Tara Grimstead and The Parker girl in Lafayette, Ga have neither one been found have they?  Both had police husbands/boyfriend, etc.

Anna - This news of Tara Grinstead, I never had know. That there can be a link to a police agent.
Thanks for bring this news.

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: November 08, 2007, 05:36:40 PM »

From Gretawire:

BREAKING NEWS!!!

by Greta Van Susteren

WOW this is great news.  I bet this guy regrets not cremating her.  I would bring Dr. Baden in to do the autopsy.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: November 08, 2007, 05:40:46 PM »

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-peterson_08nov08,0,638225.story?coll=chi_tab01_layout

Horseback rider Cindy Broth keeps in contact Thursday with other searchers on her cell phone. Riders from the Fox Valley Trail Riders looked for any sign of Stacy Peterson, who was last seen Oct. 28, at the I&M Canal area near southwest suburban Lemont. (Tribune photo by John Smierciak / November 8, 2007)

Volunteers continue search for Peterson
By Matthew Walberg and Erika Slife

Tribune staff reporters

1:33 PM CST, November 8, 2007

About 60 volunteers resumed the search Thursday for Stacy Peterson, the Bolingbrook mother who was last seen Oct. 28 by her husband, Sgt. Drew Peterson.

Spearheaded by the rescue organization Texas EquuSearch, the volunteers were dispatched to areas throughout Will County on horseback, on foot and by boat.

Rebecca Marinellie, 18, of Lockport, showed up to the makeshift command center at Westbrook Christian Church on Lily Cache Lane on Thursday shivering in jeans and a light sweatshirt. Marinellie said she met Peterson, 23, through nursing classes at Joliet Junior College and wanted to help.

"I know Stacy from my class. She struck me as the nicest person in the world," she said. "I was talking about a problem with a classmate one day, and she jumped in to help me, and she didn't even know me."

Roy Taylor, whose mother lives next door to the Petersons and who is helping orchestrate the search, said organizers Thursday were most worried about feeding their volunteers. All week, local businesses have been donating lunch, or volunteers have picked up the tab.

"We need food," he said. "We'll have all these volunteers come back for lunch, and we'll have nothing to feed them. Yesterday, we were able to hook it up. Today, it's not looking good."

Meanwhile, boaters used sonar equipment to search the Elmhurst Chicago Stone Quarry in Plainfield.

Taylor said the volunteers spent two days combing the marshes, but now were planning to move into deeper areas in the water-filled quarries.

One bright spot in the effort was a Wednesday night donation of an industrial printer, ink and 20,000 pieces of paper for fliers. Dave Nolen, who recently moved to the area from Cleveland, told organizers he saw a flier this week and wanted to help, Taylor said.

For the most part, volunteers tried to keep their spirits up, but Taylor acknowledged it was getting harder to hold onto hope they would find Peterson alive.

"I [would be] happy to have her call and say she's in Hawaii having a great time, but at this point, I don't think it's going to happen," he said.

He criticized Peterson's husband for his lack of support in the search.

"He has not taken any part of this. He has not gone on TV to plead for her to come home," he said. "He has done nothing but protect his own [rear]."

Peterson, 53, has been out of sight in recent days except for a visit Wednesday afternoon to the Will County Courthouse.

Illinois State Police officials continue to point out that the disappearance of Stacy Peterson – who is Drew Peterson's fourth wife -- is not even a criminal investigation; it remains a missing person case.

Will County state's attorney's officials have, however, said they're reinvestigating the death of Peterson's third wife, Kathleen Savio, 40, who divorced Peterson shortly before she was found dead in a bathtub at her Bolingbrook home in 2004.

Will County Coroner Patrick O'Neil said late Wednesday he disagreed with the finding of an inquest that her death was an accident.

"It was my opinion that, at the very least, her death should have been ruled 'undetermined,'" O'Neil said in a statement.

Savio's family believed the death was suspicious, O'Neil noted. Her family, which has furnished a copy of her autopsy report to the Tribune, welcomed the reopening of the investigation and said it begged police at the time not to close the case.

Previous descriptions of the scene have noted that while the bathtub was dry, Savio's hair was soaking wet. But the autopsy states that her hair was "soaked with blood." It notes a one-inch laceration on the back of her head and numerous small bruises and abrasions all over her body.

No evidence of drugs or alcohol were found in her system, according to the report. The forensic pathologist who performed the autopsy said the cause of death was drowning and wrote that the "laceration to the posterior scalp may have been related to a fall in which she struck her head."

O'Neil noted that if a recent state law allowing coroners to bypass the jury process were in place in 2004, the ruling would have been different.

He said he had "every confidence the police agency [Illinois State Police] that investigated the case would present its reports to the Will County state's attorney's office for review." Jeff Tomczak was state's attorney at that time, and O'Neil said that any criminal charges would have been his responsibility, and that criminal charges could be lodged regardless of a coroner's jury ruling.

Officials in current State's Atty. James Glasgow's office have discussed the possibility of exhuming her body.

"Are we open to it? Are you kidding?" asked her sister, Anna Marie Doman. "She'd be having a party up there. I know [exhumation] is kind of creepy, but if that's what it takes, that's what it takes."

Medical records and letters obtained from Savio's relatives outline a pattern of alleged abuse and frustration with a lack of action by Bolingbrook police.

In a November 2002 letter to a Will County assistant state's attorney, Savio mentioned Peterson's relationship with his current wife.

"When I found out Mr. Peterson was having an affair with a minor . . . he began to get very violent," she wrote. "Their [sic] has been several times throughout my marriage with this man where I ended up at the emergency room in Bolingbrook for injuries, and I have reported this only to have police leave my home without filing any reports."

Bolingbrook police officials issued a statement this week in which they confirmed 18 domestic calls to the home, but said they always investigated fully. They also noted that they turned the Savio investigation over to the state police, as they have the Stacy Peterson disappearance.

Peterson's mother, Betty Morphey, said her son has done nothing wrong. "I stick by him 100 percent, like any mother would," she said.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: November 08, 2007, 05:51:32 PM »

http://colbyfiles.blogs.foxnews.com/

November 8th, 2007 1:33 PM Eastern
Prosecutor Wants Kathleen Savio Exhumed

by Jamie Colby
Will County State’s Attorney James Glasgow’s investigation into the 2004 death of Kathleen Savio, Drew Peterson’s third wife takes a new turn this hour. His office is speaking right now to the Savio family about exhuming Kathleen’s body. The Savio family has already said publicly they support the exhumation of Kathleen’s remains for further review.

The prosecutor is not obligated to get the family’s permission to do this but his office tells me he believes this is the right thing to do. What can be learned by looking at Kathleen Savio’s remains three years later? A second autopsy might not be possible but her remains could be thoroughly re-examined. The prosecutor is also not bound by the determination of the jury that heard the inquest and ruled her death an accidental drowning.

I’m also being told for the first time today that the Illinois State Police visited the previous State’s Attorney Jeff Tomczak within days of Savio’s death in 2004 “seeking guidance”. I’ve also learned that Tomczak’s file on the case is slim…there is very little paperwork available on that meeting with police or whatever investigation previous State’s Attorney Jeff Tomczak conducted. Why is that? One source suggests Drew Peterson may have had “connections” that limited the scope but I see no concrete proof of that.

My sense is for the Savio family the current State’s Attorney James Glasgow is giving the case the review it should have had initially.

Stacy Peterson’s disappearance is still being classified a “missing persons” case. I believe it is significant that the two Peterson cars taken by police a week ago have not been released. It’s been reported too that when police returned to the Peterson home executing a second search warrant they found what they were looking for.

I’ve asked a neighbor of Stacy how the children are doing. They are staying with Drew Peterson’s son Steve who is a police officer and is married. His wife works with the FBI. This neighbor believes the kids may have been interviewed by authorities. This would not be uncommon but Illinois police are not commenting on this part of their investigation.

Stacy’s neighbor tells me she believes Drew has found safe haven with former Bolingbrook police officer Mike Robinson and that Robinson has provided Drew she says with new cell phone and car. I’ve called Drew at home and the answering machine has an outgoing message from Stacy.

Here is the new poster being put up in the search for Stacy. A salesman for HP came to the search location and donated 20,000 pieces of paper, a printer and ink so that volunteers could better get the word out.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: November 08, 2007, 08:21:40 PM »

Posted at CTV:

Jmylea

Just said on Nancy Grace...Drew told police four different stories. They didn't say what they all were though.

11-08-2007 05:14 PM
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #239 on: November 09, 2007, 02:55:54 AM »

http://cbs2chicago.com/topstories/texas.equusearch.missing.2.564151.html
Video at the site

Search Team Founder Inspired By Personal Tragedy
Texas Equusearch Founder Tim Miller Created The Organization In Memory Of His Slain Daughter

CHICAGO (CBS) ― The drive to find Drew Peterson's fourth wife, Stacy Peterson, is now leaning on the skills of a man from Texas who is on a personal crusade. As CBS 2's Suzanne Le Mignot reports, the man who founded Equusearch never forgets what gave him a new mission in life.

"Every day I think about Laura," said Texas Equusearch founder Tim Miller. "Every day I miss Laura and again, the grieving process is very long and painful."

On September 10, 1984, Miller's daughter Laura was abducted while walking home from a payphone. Seventeen months later, the 16-year-old would be found dead in a field a short distance from her home. Laura's killer has never been found.

"I made a promise at that time to God and the Lord, never leave another family alone again, so I just didn't know there'd be this many families," Miller said.

In his daughter's memory, Miller founded Texas Equusearch in 2000. To date, the organization has taken part in more than 850 search efforts and located close to 250 people, reuniting them with their loved ones.

"All the families we've helped because of her death, I look back, and her death wasn't in vain," Miller said.

With more than 840 volunteers nationwide, Texas Equusearch members look for missing people on horseback, on foot and by air. They even have their own infrared equipment and use sonar. Among the high profile cases they've been involved in are the Natalee Holloway disappearance in Aruba, the search for pregnant mother Jessie Davis in Ohio, and missing college graduate Stepha Henry in Miami.

"I know this for a fact, there's one thing worse than having a murdered daughter, a murdered loved one, and that's knowing they're probably out there dead somewhere and never being able to say goodbye," Miller said.

Miller says the best feeling he's ever had was reuniting with their families three children that were the focus of Amber Alerts. The organization is supported solely through donations and volunteers.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2007, 02:57:58 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.