March 28, 2024, 03:26:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stacy Ann Peterson 23, Bolingbrook IL - Missing 10/28/07 #1  (Read 1029972 times)
FoolsGold
Scared Monkey

« Reply #240 on: November 09, 2007, 04:58:37 AM »

Drew told police four different stories. They didn't say what they were though.
Well, they sure weren't truthful! Atleast 3 had to be lies and I'm voting that all four were lies.

Whenever you have someone so unstable in his finances or his social relationships you find there is pathology in other areas of their lives too. This man seems to have some trouble finding wives that have any degree of longevity. At some point in time, he is going to run out of women who are lining up to marry him.

Alot of men fail the "one life, one wife" rule without being guilty of homicide. Some men even go through four or five wives without having ever resorted to homicide. Its just that as dysfunction is repeatedly displayed the odds increase. One arson investigation task force had pared down its suspect list to three men and then decided their best bet would be to concentrate first on the man on that list of three who had so many marriages and so many auto accidents. Turned out the task force made the right choice that time too.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #241 on: November 09, 2007, 10:16:24 AM »

For reference - this is the type of plane Drew owned, something very similar to this:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: November 09, 2007, 10:50:25 AM »

Peterson home:  Bolingbrook
Peterson plane:  Cushing Field - Newark, IL

http://www.airnav.com/airport/0C8
http://www.uniquehanggliding.com/Aquilla.htm

« Last Edit: November 09, 2007, 10:55:40 AM by klaasend » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #243 on: November 09, 2007, 11:12:55 AM »

http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/642977,CST-NWS-boling09.article

Officials may exhume body of Drew Peterson's 3rd wife
'HE DID MANY, MANY THINGS TO HER' | Kathleen Savio told family death 'may look like an accident, but it wasn't'

November 9, 2007
BY DAN ROZEK AND STEFANO ESPOSITO Staff Reporters
When Susan Savio got the news that her sister had drowned in her bathtub, she immediately wanted to know one thing: Did Drew Peterson kill her?

Kathleen Savio had told family "that if she would die, it may look like an accident, but it wasn't," Susan Savio said in a newly released transcript from a coroner's inquest into the death of Kathleen Savio, Peterson's third wife, who died in 2004 after they divorced.

Artificial flowers adorn the grave of Kathleen Savio (inset), the third wife of Bolingbrook Police Sgt. Drew Peterson.
(Danielle Gardner/STNG)

Joshua Giovencon, a former schoolmate of Stacy Peterson, the 23-year-old missing wife of Police Sgt. Drew Peterson, searches with other volunteers at a construction site in Bolingbrook.
(AP)

"She was terrified of that -- [of] him and him threatening her," Susan Savio said.

The documents were released Thursday as Will County officials considered exhuming Kathleen Savio's body. Her unusual death is getting a second look as teams search for Peterson's current wife, Stacy, missing since Oct. 28.

Savio's relatives say Will County State's Attorney James Glasgow told them Thursday he had decided to exhume the body. The prosecutor's office could not be reached to confirm that.

"We want this to be very private," said Melissa Doman, Kathleen Savio's niece. "We had to bury her once, and we don't want a media circus."

Thursday evening, Drew Peterson was seen outside the Bolingbrook home he shared with Stacy Peterson, barking to reporters, "The media is terrorizing my kids."

'Deathly afraid'
In 2004, a six-person coroner's jury -- agreeing with the pathologist who did the autopsy -- concluded the 40-year-old Savio's death was an accidental drowning.
But Will County Coroner Patrick O'Neil said this week that certain "aspects" of Savio's death raise concerns and that it should have been ruled, at the very least, "undetermined," but he was bound by the jury's ruling.

Savio's relatives have said in recent days that she was "deathly afraid" of her ex-husband. Susan Savio voiced those fears in her testimony during the 2004 inquest.

"He did many, many things to her. He wished only for her to go away."

Savio's body was found in an empty bathtub in her Bolingbrook home. She had no drugs in her system. Savio had a laceration on the back of her head that the pathologist speculated may have been caused by a fall. Her hair was "soaked with blood," he wrote in his report.

In the inquest transcripts, a State Police special agent testified there were no signs of foul play. Special Agent Herbert B. Hardy said Savio's hair was wet and there was a small amount of blood in the tub from the wound at the back of her head. Hardy said investigators concluded the cut came from a fall in the tub.

Drew Peterson was interviewed in the wake of his ex-wife's death, Hardy testified, and nothing Peterson did or said aroused suspicions.

In an interview last week, Drew Peterson criticized Will County authorities for taking another look at Savio's death, insisting it was clear she died from an accidental fall. Though the tub was empty when her body was found, he said State Police conducted tests and determined the plug sealing the tub drain leaked, allowing the tub to empty.

"She just had an accident," he said during the Nov. 1 interview. He and Savio already had finalized their divorce and were moving on with their lives at the time of her death, Peterson said.

Drew Peterson was returning the couple's two sons when her body was found. The house was locked, so he asked a neighbor for help and waited for a locksmith.

The neighbor went in first, Peterson said.

"I didn't want any trouble," he said. "I stood outside, then I heard screaming and went in."

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #244 on: November 09, 2007, 12:40:45 PM »

http://cbs2chicago.com/local/stacy.peterson.search.2.564429.html

Nov 9, 2007 11:02 am US/Central

Group Expands Search For Stacy Peterson

Wife Of Bolingbrook Police Sergeant Has Been Missing Since Oct. 28

Rafael Romo BOLINGBROOK, Ill. (CBS) ― It has been almost two weeks since anyone has seen Stacy Peterson, a 23-year-old mother and wife of a Bolingbrook police sergeant.

As CBS 2's Rafael Romo reports, Drew Peterson is not a suspect in his wife's disappearance, but has come under scrutiny by her family. He is not talking to anybody about the situation.

Meanwhile, search crews continue to look for Stacy Peterson, and are asking for more volunteers.

"Today the search will continue, and tomorrow if we don't find anything today," said search team member Lisa Loper. "But we're also in great need of food and drinks for the volunteers."

Two teams of volunteers gathered Friday morning at Westbrook Christian Church, at 1175 Lily Cache Rd. in Bolingbrook. In addition to donations of food and drinks, they are looking for paper products – such as cups, plates and utensils, for the volunteers. Donations may be brought to Westbrook church.

Stacy Peterson's friends and family consider hear disappearance highly suspicious. Meanwhile, officials are taking another look at the death of Kathleen Savio, Drew Peterson's third wife, who drowned in a bathtub three years ago. Will County coroner Peter Siekmann says he thinks a coroner's jury was mistaken when they declared her death accidental. Read More Here

As part of the search on Friday, volunteers will be using a powerful sonar boat in the historic Illinois and Michigan Canal, and a number of lakes yet to be determined.

Sonar boat owner Dennis Watters explained how he intends to help in the search.

"God forbid that she's in a lake or whatever," Watters said. "If she's in there, we will see her body. If we run across a car we see a car, we see boats."

Gary Peterson is a member of Equusearch, a volunteer organization from Texas helping in the search for Stacy Peterson. He said they will bring in a drone Friday afternoon that will be flying in the marshy area near Lemont.

"Each morning I pick three of four target areas, target priority areas that we want to search and we assign people and they go out and they search these pieces of property," Peterson said.

Drew Peterson has maintained that Stacy left him voluntarily and called him to say she had done so. But Stacy's family insists she would not have abandoned their children.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #245 on: November 09, 2007, 01:20:46 PM »

Posted at CTV:

Snicker

Just heard this:
There will be a news conference this afternoon re developments in disappearance of Stacy Peterson and Kathleen Savio death investigation. ISA investigators, SA Glasgow and KS's family are all expected to speak at the news conference this afternoon. Did not hear what time this is supposed to happen.

http://wgnradio.com (you can listen online) will be covering the developments and the news conference this afternoon. Haven't found anyone else except MSNBC that is reporting this.

11-09-2007 10:13 AM
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #246 on: November 09, 2007, 02:03:37 PM »

Family Confirms Body Will Be Exhumed

BREAKING NEWS: Sgt. Drew Peterson continues to be at the center of the investigations of his fourth wife's disappearance and the unusual death of his third wife, Kathleen Savio. Kathleen's family has confirmed to AMW that her body will be exhumed in an effort to get more answers about her death. A family source told us that "it's bittersweet because we will have to bury Kathleen again." However, they also told us they are elated that Kathleen will finally see some long-awaited justice.

Stacy Peterson, the 23-year-old fourth wife of longtime Bolingbrook police officer Sgt. Drew Peterson, 53, has been missing since Sunday, October 28. She is the mother of two young children and the adoptive mother of two of Drew Peterson's other sons.

http://www.amw.com/missing_persons/brief.cfm?id=50297
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #247 on: November 09, 2007, 02:10:18 PM »

Klaas,
I wonder if that little bitty airplane would bear the weight of a second person if that person only weighed, say about a hundred pounds?

Could a person take someone up in a barrel or something and drop they somewhere I wonder?  Now that would be very hard to find if they dropped them in deep woods or far away in a lake or river?

Or would they have to land and dispose of a container or how could that tiny plane be used in some manner to assist in the concealment of a crime?  I think it may have been because DP says he were there to put a sticker on it that day she disappeared.  Did he take it plane out and do ones that small have to file a regular flight plan?

So many questions with this very complicated man.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: November 09, 2007, 02:18:45 PM »

Klaas,
I wonder if that little bitty airplane would bear the weight of a second person if that person only weighed, say about a hundred pounds?

Could a person take someone up in a barrel or something and drop they somewhere I wonder?  Now that would be very hard to find if they dropped them in deep woods or far away in a lake or river?

Or would they have to land and dispose of a container or how could that tiny plane be used in some manner to assist in the concealment of a crime?  I think it may have been because DP says he were there to put a sticker on it that day she disappeared.  Did he take it plane out and do ones that small have to file a regular flight plan?

So many questions with this very complicated man.

440 pounds max payload...it would be close

How much do you figure Drew to weight?  I'm thinking he must weight at least 220, maybe more.
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #249 on: November 09, 2007, 02:25:33 PM »

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/442242/lisa_stebic_kimberly_vaughn_nailah.html

WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON IN ILLINOIS

Growing up outside of Chicago, Illinois, I have lived through the horrific John Wayne Gacy murders of the 1970s. This one time children's entertainment clown, befriended 33 young boys and eventually kidnapped, tortured and brutally murdered them. Gacy then buried the bodies in and around his own home. It was a frightening and shameful era for the state of Illinois, but since then, for the most part, my home state has flown under the radar as far as infamous crimes are concerned. Until recently, that is.

The year 2007 has been a mysterious one, to say the least, in this Midwestern prairie state. While kidnappings and murders pop up on our national news channels every single day, it seems crimes in Illinois are becoming a repeat and disturbing topic on CNN, Fox News, MSNBC and others. It begs the question: What the heck is going on in Illinois?

Lisa Stebic

A Plainfield, Illinois mother of two, Lisa Stebic was going through a rough patch with soon to be ex-husband Craig when she disappeared on April 30, 2007. She had previously told friends and family members that Craig threatened her life on several occasions. Craig Stebic claims Lisa left for work and simply vanished. He refuses to let their two children be interviewed by police which raises yet another red flag. There has been no sign of Lisa since that fateful day in April.

The Vaughn Family

On a recent family road trip supposedly to a water park, a terrible tragedy occurred. According to Christopher Vaughn, he pulled his SUV off the highway and suddenly his wife Kimberly pulled out a gun and shot and killed their three children in the back seat injuring Christopher in the process. The crimes occurred in mid-June in the town of Channahon, Illinois. Days later, police investigators uncovered a more probable scenario. They now believe that it was Christopher Vaughn who shot and killed his entire family and then purposefully injured himself to solidify his original story. Family members and close friends claim the family appeared to be happy throughout the years. Vaughn is now awaiting a trial.

Nailah Franklin

On September 18, 2007, a 28 year old Chicago pharmaceutical representative named Nailah Franklin never showed up for a meeting a work. Her abandoned car was soon found in Hammond, Indiana. Friends say Nailah was receiving threatening phone calls from a man she dated briefly. Unfortunately, nine days after she went missing, Franklin's body was found at a Calumet City forest preserves. This case is still under investigation.

Alma Mendez

On a beautiful fall October afternoon, Alma Mendez took her usual jog in South Chicago Heights at the Saug Trail Woods. Hours later, this mother of three was nowhere to be found and her car was just as she left it; steps from the trail. A by passer noticed articles of clothing floating in the Saug Lake, where the 39 year old woman was eventually found. There are currently no suspects in this case.

Staci Peterson

Staci Peterson of Bolingbrook, Illinois is 23 years old and the mother of two. She married Drew Peterson who is 30 years her senior and a local police sergeant. Drew has been married a total of four times. Oddly enough, his third wife was found dead in a bathtub. Conflicting coroner's reports show that she drowned even though the tub was supposedly dry. There was also blood found at the scene. Now, on October 28, 2007 Staci has gone missing and police have searched the Peterson home and questioned Drew. Several friends of Staci have reported that she told them if anything ever happened to her, Drew would be responsible. The case is being thoroughly investigated and the search for Staci continues. On a bizarre side note, the couple's two year old daughter is named Laci Peterson.

All of these mysterious crimes have occurred within a six month period. They have also been committed in a 60 mile radius of one another leading law enforcement to wonder if any of them are possibly connected. Investigators do not believe they are related at this time, but continue to research all possibilities. Still, it certainly makes you wonder what the heck is going on in Illinois?

2 4 1
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #250 on: November 09, 2007, 02:32:34 PM »

Klaas,
That sounds about right for his weight to me.  Hard to tell since he is always wearing a coat and has something over his face most of the time so hard to know if he is fat or what.

But if he took that little plane up, shouldn't there be a record at the airport?  I bet it would land in a cornfield, too.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: November 09, 2007, 02:37:58 PM »

220 + 100 + 10 for container = 340 with a hundred pounds to spare.  So even if he weighs more than that, I don't think a hundred pounds more.

I don't necessarily think this is what he did but just thinking out loud.  Container tied to airplane and once aloft, cut the rope?  Just thinking of opportunities to dispose of Stacey's remains if he did something to her.  Or maybe that is more like a possible method.

Maybe he went up to look for a good, remote place to later drive to.

I don't know.  Just hope they find her soon.  She could well still be alive and so fearful of him she is hiding.  That's why I wish they would put him in jail!  Now, not later.

PERSONA NON GRATA

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #252 on: November 09, 2007, 02:48:05 PM »

SuzieQ  I have been wondering just the same thing and absolutely nothing in the news on Nailah's or Alma's case!!!

Also been meaning to add that it is very strange about the locksmith and Kathleen case. I believe he was setting up an alibi.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #253 on: November 09, 2007, 02:56:20 PM »

SuzieQ  I have been wondering just the same thing and absolutely nothing in the news on Nailah's or Alma's case!!!

Also been meaning to add that it is very strange about the locksmith and Kathleen case. I believe he was setting up an alibi.

Pretending not to have a key.  Why, he even had to call a locksmith to get in!  That in and of itself if very odd.  Why would he want inside so badly?  Why not leave a note to come get the kids when she got back home?  How did he even know she was inside in the first place and not out shopping for example?

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: November 09, 2007, 03:07:57 PM »

FOX will be carrying the news conference live.  Due to start any minute.  Mentioned new information in the Stacy Peterson case plus exhuming the body of Kathleen.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: November 09, 2007, 03:23:25 PM »

FOX will be carrying the news conference live.  Due to start any minute.  Mentioned new information in the Stacy Peterson case plus exhuming the body of Kathleen.

http://www.myfoxchicago.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=4886776&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #256 on: November 09, 2007, 03:24:03 PM »

JUST SAID:

Drew Peterson has gone from a person of interest to a suspect
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: November 09, 2007, 03:28:53 PM »

JUST SAID:

Kathleen Salvio - appears to have been a homicide

Drew Peterson - officially named a suspect in the disappearance of Stacy

Stacy Peterson - gone from a MP case to a possible murder investigation
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #258 on: November 09, 2007, 04:03:27 PM »

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=local&id=5751854

Police: Husband considered suspect in disappearance
Search continues for Bolingbrook woman

By Evelyn Holmes

Kathleen Savio and Stacy Peterson, Sgt. Drew Peterson's third wife and fourth wife, respectively. Savio died in 2004 and Peterson disappeared on October 28, 2007.

November 9, 2007 - Bolingbrook Sergeant Drew Peterson is now considered a suspect in the case of his missing wife, according to Illinois State Police.

Stacy Peterson, 23, was last seen on October 28. She is Sgt. Peterson's fourth wife.
Because of his status with the Bolingbrook Police Department, the investigation into Peterson's disappearance was taken over by Illinois State Police.

Illinois State Police Captain Carl Dobrich said Sgt. Peterson, 53, has moved from being a person of interest in the disappearance of his wife to "clearly being a suspect."

Dobrich also said the case was now a potential homicide investigation.

Dozens of volunteers are aiding in the search for Peterson in and around her Bolingbrook home. Friends and family said she would never leave her two young children alone.

The change in the status of Sgt. Peterson from 'person of interest' to 'suspect' comes as prosecutors got permission to exhume the body of his third wife, Kathleen Savio. Savio was found dead in her bathtub in 2004. The death was originally ruled accidental.

"There's no doubt in my mind this wasn't an accident," said one official.

In a petition the Will County state's attorney filed Friday listing the reasons authorities want to exhume Savio's body, prosecutors said a review of evidence in the case "is consistent with the 'staging' of an accident to conceal a homicide."

Prosecutors said they reviewed photographs of the crime scene and autopsy, the autopsy protocol, and police reports.

". . . The one-inch gash in the back of Kathleen Savio's head did not render her unconscious, which would have been necessary for her to accidentally drown in the bathtub," the petition stated.

Will County Circuit Court Judge Daniel J. Rozak signed the petition granting the exhumation Friday. It was not immediately clear when the body would be exhumed.

"There's only one person that stood to gain anything from her dying," said Melissa Doman, Savio's niece. "Her ex-husband, Drew."

Sergeant Peterson denies involvement in either case.

"After the divorce, before the property was settled, he took out another life insurance policy on my aunt. So I've been told. I haven't seen the policy or anything, but that's just what I've been told by family," said Charles Doman.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #259 on: November 09, 2007, 04:05:53 PM »

JUST SAID:

Kathleen Salvio - appears to have been a homicide

Drew Peterson - officially named a suspect in the disappearance of Stacy

Stacy Peterson - gone from a MP case to a possible murder investigation

I can't hear the TV, Klaas, from where I am now.

Is he a suspect in the homicide of Kathleen Salvio as well or did they not address that as yet?

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.