March 28, 2024, 05:39:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stacy Ann Peterson 23, Bolingbrook IL - Missing 10/28/07 #1  (Read 1030081 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #280 on: November 09, 2007, 07:44:38 PM »

Did they get the kids away yet? 

Anna - not that I know of and that really bothers me.  I would not put it past him to kill himself and the kids.

Or hold a gun to one of the kid's heads and demand safe passage to Mexico or something rash like that.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #281 on: November 09, 2007, 07:53:56 PM »

Listen to Greta's live Gretacast:

http://gretawire.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/steph-leaving-il.mp3
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #282 on: November 09, 2007, 08:05:17 PM »

Sharon, Rick and Tim think Peterson may be losing his marbles?   Shocked  2 o'clock in the morning?

Yes, they need to get those kids away from him in a big hurry.  Rick has changed his mind and thinks Peterson is involved and former friends are really afraid of Drew Peterson.

And they are leaving those little kids with him????  That's insane.  They better get them and be very careful in doing so.

Trick him away from them and take them really fast.

What are they waiting for?   

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: November 09, 2007, 08:17:19 PM »

Sharon, Rick and Tim think Peterson may be losing his marbles?   Shocked  2 o'clock in the morning?

Yes, they need to get those kids away from him in a big hurry.  Rick has changed his mind and thinks Peterson is involved and former friends are really afraid of Drew Peterson.

And they are leaving those little kids with him????  That's insane.  They better get them and be very careful in doing so.

Trick him away from them and take them really fast.

What are they waiting for?   

I don't know Anna.  It makes me sick that those kids are with him.  Not sure what the law says but someone needs to find a way to get them out of there...NOW.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #284 on: November 09, 2007, 08:27:48 PM »

If he was acting crazy last night, one more night is too risky.  Yes, I agree.  I have a very bad feeling for those kids, it's really bothering me.  If he does decide to kill himself and they are there, I have no doubt he would take them with him just to spite Stacey's family.

If even Mims is saying he was acting crazy, then I think he was and someone should use that as a reason to remove them.  Danger ot himself and or others.  I am beginning to wonder if the cops are afraid to even approach him about that for fear it will trigger some event.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #285 on: November 09, 2007, 08:31:59 PM »

Where in the hell are Child Services??? He has been named a suspect and still has his kids in his home...WTF!!??? This is insane.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #286 on: November 09, 2007, 10:43:45 PM »

I don't feel good about this at all.  Mark Furman indicated the thought Drew was drinking and not sleeping or eating.  That Drew is losing it.  I'm really affraid for those children.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #287 on: November 09, 2007, 11:16:48 PM »

I don't feel good about this at all.  Mark Furman indicated the thought Drew was drinking and not sleeping or eating.  That Drew is losing it.  I'm really affraid for those children.

This has all the makings of really not ending well. All the signs are right there and I really have to wonder why no one is doing anything.

Heaven forbid something terrible happen to those children and the police are going to have as much explaining to do as the coroner does who did the initial autopsy on Peterson's 3rd wife.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: November 09, 2007, 11:28:05 PM »

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: November 09, 2007, 11:48:24 PM »

deleted this post - we really don't know if they are involved in any way
« Last Edit: November 10, 2007, 12:44:36 AM by klaasend » Logged
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: November 10, 2007, 12:29:08 AM »

Klaas,
That sure looks like somebody with a blindfold on.  If it's that child, why aren't they doing something!  Maybe it's like a toboggan pulled down too low over the forehead?

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: November 10, 2007, 12:45:09 AM »

Klaas,
That sure looks like somebody with a blindfold on.  If it's that child, why aren't they doing something!  Maybe it's like a toboggan pulled down too low over the forehead?

I'm wondering if he blindfolded her so she wouldn't see all the media?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #292 on: November 10, 2007, 12:56:17 AM »

http://www.amw.com/missing_persons/case.cfm?id=50297

Scroll down a ways and you will find these links to PDF files:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
»PDF: Drew Peterson's Third Wife's Protection Order

»PDF: Letter To The Prosecutor From Third Wife Kathleen Savio

»PDF: Third Wife's Emergency Room Report

»PDF: Will County Coroner's Statement About Kathleen Savio's Death

»PDF: Autopsy Report: Kathleen Savio
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: November 10, 2007, 10:21:47 AM »

http://cbs2chicago.com/local/drew.peterson.stacy.2.564863.html

Now A Suspect, Drew Peterson Loses Police Powers

Authorities: Stacy Peterson Likely Dead In Homicide

BOLINGBROOK, Ill. (CBS) ― Bolingbrook police Sgt. Drew Peterson has been stripped of his powers, and authorities are looking at him Saturday morning as a suspect in the disappearance of his wife.

As CBS 2's Rafael Romo reports, Drew Peterson, 53, was a member of the Bolingbrook police force for 29 years – six years longer than his missing wife Stacy has even been alive.

Stacy Peterson has been missing for nearly two weeks, and Drew Peterson has insisted that she left him voluntarily and called to say she was doing so.

But on Friday, Capt. Carl Dobrich said, "Drew Peterson has gone from being a person of interest to clearly being a suspect."

Dobrich added, "I would say the case has shifted now from missing persons case to a potential homicide."

Late Friday, two Bolingbrook police officers came to the Peterson house with written notice that Drew Peterson is no longer one of them; that pending an internal affairs investigation he is suspended from the force without pay. Peterson never came to the door.

This is the first step the police department takes before firing an officer.

In addition, a neighbor of Drew Peterson's said she might be seeking an order of protection. She said a couple of nights ago, Drew Peterson approached her constantly screaming her name, and she and her family do not feel safe anymore.

Stacy disappeared on Oct. 28. After her family filed a missing persons report, police conducted two separate searches at the Peterson home, on the house, the vehicles, and a trailer, Dobrich said at a news conference Friday.

"Subsequent to that search warrant, we went back several days later on another search warrant based on information that was learned after the first search warrant," Dobrich said.

Based upon the information learned since then, police have concluded that the case had gone "from a missing persons case to a potential homicide case," Dobrich said.

"Early on, we looked at this as a missing persons case, but also believed strongly that based on the (Kathleen) Savio investigation (into the death of Drew Peterson's third wife) and the information that we were gleaning within the first 24 hours of the missing persons case with Stacy, was starting to strongly point to Drew Peterson being a person of interest," Dobrich said. "I would say that right now, Drew Peterson has gone from being a person of interest to clearly being a suspect."

Dobrich hinted that evidence was found in the recent searches of the Peterson house, perhaps computer evidence which is changing the nature of this case.

A neighbor of Drew Peterson said she and her family are afraid to stay in their house at night, and they may seek a restraining order to keep him from their house. It stems from an incident in which she called police after she said Drew Peterson approached her in her driveway, repeatedly screaming her name.

"The thing that really concerned me most of all is that he would go into my backyard and do it again, while the police officer's in the front of the yard," said neighbor Sharon Bychowski. "That sounds just like someone that's coming a little unglued."

Stacy Peterson's friends and family consider her disappearance highly suspicious. A spokesperson for Stacy's family talked with reporters Friday night.

"It's been a whole range of emotions for me -- but, there is some relief in the fact that we are making progress with the case," said Pamela Kay Bosco.

And, she had this message for Drew Peterson: "Be honest with yourself -- come forward -- give information to police if you have anything... just be honest."

Volunteers continue to search for Stacy Peterson. They are gathering Saturday at the Westbrook Christian Church, t 1175 Lily Cache Rd. in Bolingbrook, and plan to search the Green Valley Forest Preserve near Naperville.

Meanwhile, the Will County state's attorney's office announced Friday they plan to exhume Kathleen Savio, who drowned in a bathtub three years ago. Her death was ruled accidental at the time, but authorities now say tell-tale signs of trauma including bruising and head injuries found on Savio's body may mean her death may have been staged to appear accidental. Read More Here
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #294 on: November 10, 2007, 10:22:24 AM »

From Nancy Grace transcripts..11/8/2007

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: How in the world did he get away with dating a 17-year-old girl? It is illegal in Illinois. If an 18-year-old boy is caught having sex with a 17-year-old girl, he is arrested and then has to register a sex offender. How did he get away with it?

LALAMA: That`s a good question. But Joe Hosey from "The Herald News," my understanding is he claims he went to the department, said, I have a 17-year-old girlfriend, and they said, No problem, right?

JOE HOSEY, "HERALD NEWS": I don`t think he necessarily went to the department. The department found out about it, and they went to the state`s attorney`s office, he says, and he was given an opinion that it was OK. The problem -- she was 17, he was 47. That`s legal unless he`s in a position of authority. The department was saying as a police officer, he`s in a position of authority, but apparently, the state`s attorney`s office felt otherwise.
      ------------------------------------------------------------------

ROCKWELL: I got to jump in because the only thing that`s really problematic right now that he has to face is the fact that he`s committed himself to that phone call that was allegedly made. And he may be sorry that he said that if they can`t prove it. The only other thing that I can say is he might have called her phone. He might have called her phone.

LALAMA: Yes, let`s let Mike explain how that might work. He says, She called me at 9:00, said, I`m leaving you for somebody else. He could have messed with the cell phones, correct?

MIKE BROOKS, FORMER D.C. POLICE, CNN LAW ENFORCEMENT ANALYST: Well, as an investigator, I`d say, OK, Mr. Sergeant Peterson, where were you at the time you made that call? And then he`s going to commit himself, Well, I was at this location. OK. Fine. Then go back, take the cell records, see how many cell sites had the call -- her phone had been through, as opposed to where his phone was at that particular time. They can do that to see what cell site the phone was picking on at the time the call was made, and what time -- and where he was and what cell site he was near when he received the call. There better be some good distance between that, or else he could be in some serious trouble.
     ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Haven't been able to find anywhere if the kids have been removed safely. This guy is a loose cannon IMO and if he is guilty of crimes in both of his wives cases, must also be extremely arrogant to think he could get away with it.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: November 10, 2007, 10:34:57 AM »

http://www.wbbm780.com/Texas-Equusearch-resumes-hunt-for-Stacy-Peterson/1193902

Posted: Saturday, 10 November 2007 8:48AM

Texas Equusearch resumes hunt for Stacy Peterson

JOLIET, Ill. (AP) -- Kathleen Savio tried to get someone to believe that her life was in danger. She told authorities, who charged her with domestic battery instead of her husband Drew Peterson. Savio told her family that if she died, no matter what it looked like, her death would be no accident.

•Now, prosecutors are searching for Peterson's fourth wife Stacy, calling Peterson, a police officer, a suspect in her potential homicide. And three years after she was lowered into the ground, prosecutors now plan to exhume Savio's body in the hopes it will give them clues to how she died.

Today, Texas Equusearch, a private firm which specializes in finding missing people, especially homicide victims whose bodies have been dropped into water, resumed its work in the hunt for Stacy Peterson, Drew Peterson's current wife.
She  was last seen Oct. 28. State Police Capt. Carl Dobrich said Peterson is no longer merely a person of interest in the disappearance of the 23-year-old but "clearly" a suspect. He said the case is now a potential homicide investigation.

"We're sad, but we needed to move on, and this is something we've needed to hear for a long time," said Pamela Bosco, Stacy Peterson's adoptive stepmother.

Peterson has said that his wife phoned him and told him she had left him for another man. His attorney, Fred Morelli, has not returned calls seeking comment.

Authorities said that during their initial visit to the Peterson home after Stacy was reported missing, Drew Peterson gave his consent for a search, but limited the number of officers and the area.

The family of Stacy Peterson, who was studying nursing at a nearby junior college, has said she feared her husband, was making plans to divorce him and would not have willingly left her children, ages 2 and 4.

•There's no doubt in my mind it (Savio’s death) wasn't an accident," Will County state's attorney James Glasgow said.

Glasgow's petition to exhume Savio's body argues that the "evidence is consistent with the staging of an accident to conceal a homicide."

A coroner's jury ruled the 2004 death of Kathleen Savio, Peterson's third wife, an accident, even though there was no water in the bathtub where the 40-year-old's body was found face-down, her hair soaked in blood from a head wound.

Investigators theorized the water had slowly drained.

Glasgow said his office has reviewed photographs of the crime scene and autopsy, the autopsy protocol and police reports.
They determined the blood evidence was not consistent with water slowly leaking out of a tub, that the one-inch gash on the back of Savio's head was not sufficient to render her unconscious, and that abrasions on her body were not consistent with falling on a smooth surface like a bathtub.

Glasgow, who took office more than nine months after Savio's death, also said that indicated Savio had sought a domestic violence complaint against her husband.

Peterson was never charged, but Savio was twice charged in 2002 with battery and domestic battery, Glasgow said. She was found not guilty both times.

Jeff Tomczak, the state's attorney at the time that domestic violence charges were filed against Savio and when she died, did not return calls seeking comment.

Savio's niece, Melissa Marie Doman, said family members support the exhumation. She said relatives have long suspected that Savio didn't drown accidentally.

"Something just was never right," said Doman. "I can't really say who, but someone did something."
According to court records, Savio had gotten an order of protection in 2002, alleging a pattern of physical abuse and threats. Drew Peterson has denied involvement in his ex-wife's death.

Savio's sister, Susan Savio, told the coroner's jury that her sister feared Drew Peterson.

In a transcript of the coroner's inquest, Susan Savio told the six-person jury that her sister told family members "if she would die, it may look like an accident, but it wasn't."

• The Bolingbrook Police Department announced that Peterson has been relieved of duty and placed on suspension without pay pending completion of an internal affairs investigation and hearing. 
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #296 on: November 10, 2007, 11:17:27 AM »

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #297 on: November 10, 2007, 11:18:27 AM »

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #298 on: November 10, 2007, 11:21:00 AM »

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #299 on: November 10, 2007, 11:26:08 AM »

Foul play debated in ex-wife's death

suburbanchicagonews.com/bolingbrooksun - JOE HOSEY - November 9, 2007

JOLIET -- A State police investigator downplayed the possibility of foul play in the death of a Bolingbrook cop's third wife nearly four years before his fourth wife disappeared.

The testimony from Special Agent Herbert Hardy at the May 2004 coroner's inquest of Kathleen Savio's death painted the 40-year-old's demise as anything but fishy. — continued

Drew Peterson leaves a Will County building in Joliet with his
lawyers Wednesday afternoon (Rich Hein/Sun-Times)
http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/b...ING_S1.article

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.