March 28, 2024, 05:14:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stacy Ann Peterson 23, Bolingbrook IL - Missing 10/28/07 #1  (Read 1029986 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #320 on: November 10, 2007, 04:16:07 PM »

Posted at CTV:

Snicker

WBBM Update:
Hundreds of searchers continue to look for Stacy. ISP asked to look at the area that appears to be a shallow grave. DP's parents, when leaving DP's residence, called the media "vultures" and then drove off. DP remains behind closed doors at his residence with his children.

11-10-2007
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #321 on: November 10, 2007, 04:33:07 PM »

Posted at CTV:

Snicker

WBBM Update:
Hundreds of searchers continue to look for Stacy. ISP asked to look at the area that appears to be a shallow grave. DP's parents, when leaving DP's residence, called the media "vultures" and then drove off. DP remains behind closed doors at his residence with his children.

11-10-2007

I know his parents are up there in age but know one is going to tell me they didn't know what kind of animal their son was.  I'm sure they witnesses plenty of bruises on all his wives over the years.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #322 on: November 10, 2007, 04:38:36 PM »

They are reporting it was a dog found in the shallow grave.  Drew Peterson is saying searchers are wasting their time because Stacy ran off.  Rolling Eyes
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: November 10, 2007, 04:40:30 PM »

Posted at CTV:

Snicker

WBBM Update:
The "shallow grave" searchers discovered earlier today turned out to be the grave of a dog.
Another deadend in the search today--a cell phone was discovered and it turned out not to be Stacy's.
TES and area volunteers have covered around 40 square miles so far during their search for Stacy.
Search for Stacy will continue tomorrow.

11-10-2007
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #324 on: November 10, 2007, 04:53:12 PM »

They are reporting it was a dog found in the shallow grave.  Drew Peterson is saying searchers are wasting their time because Stacy ran off.  Rolling Eyes

In other words...he is saying her body will never be found....

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: November 10, 2007, 05:15:58 PM »

Yeah, but we've heard THAT before.  I still have tremendous hope that TES has dug their heels in and will find her.

Such pretty women mixed up that that old fart who first ruined their lives and then maybe took them.  How dare he!

And here goes another night with those kids still in there with someone his own friend is saying is acting crazy! 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #326 on: November 10, 2007, 05:49:07 PM »

Klaas,

My last post was supposed to be in the Natalee Thread.  Can you just delete it?

Having two tabs open at the same time seems to be more than I can handle, lol.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Minnesota
Scared Monkey

Just My Personal Opinion

« Reply #327 on: November 10, 2007, 06:06:29 PM »

Another day and a bit of hope.  I was so hoping they had found her.  Drew had so much time.  He could have taken her body anywhere within what, 14 hours round trip?  And, if he premeditated her murder, as a police officer to boot, he could have had any number of calzones do the deed.  Did Stacy have life insurance?  I truly believe she has been murdered and I think most of the people in this forum and in Bolingbrook agree.  What about that mysterious blue barrel?   Is there any construction site or road work going on?  What about the cadaver dogs picking up a scent from the garage.  What items did they find in the house which I believed was "what they were looking for"?  And those kids, why can't Stacy's family demand visitation?  Or better yet, why can't LE demand to see them to be sure they are okay?  Time keeps ticking and Drew is so arrogant!  There has to be a clue somewhere!  I truly believe if she were alive she would call a family member.  The fact that Drew is not searching is so troubling as well.  Another Scott.  I read the reports on AMW and they read like a sad story.  How long will the Texas group search?  I wish all of her family and friends strength as they face each new day and hope they know how many are praying for them throughout the country.

"The test of the morality of a society is what it does for its children." Dietrich Bonhoeffer
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #328 on: November 10, 2007, 06:12:00 PM »

Minnesota.. great post.  Reminded me of Scott Peterson too.  Mad Mad
TY all for posting info here... !
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #329 on: November 10, 2007, 06:30:45 PM »

From Greta's blog:

More News out of Bolingbrook, Illinois - Sgt. Peterson / Stacy Peterson Story
by Greta Van Susteren

We get lots and lots of tips about the Sgt. Drew Peterson matter — both about Stacy, and about his wife #3, Kathleen Savio.

From a very good source, we have been told that one of the jurors in the Kathleen Savio inquest jury was a police officer. We are now hot on the trail to find out if that is true or not. But, a word of caution: just because someone is a police officer and Sgt. Peterson is one, too, do not assume anything sinister. For all we know, they did not know each other or could even hate each other. We are merely chasing it down as an interesting piece of information — we try and chase everything down to be as thorough as possible.

Now for some distressing news about the Bolingbrook Police Chief …pic below…

And this bothers me immensely - I have just been told (I assume it is true) that there is a petition circulating asking the CURRENT police chief to step down. This is WRONG!

First, the CURRENT Chief (Chief McGury) was NOT the chief at the time of wife #3’s death (if anyone should step down it is those involved in that inquest and investigation!) THIS IS AN IMPORTANT DISTINCTION –this did not happen under his watch but under a FORMER Chief.

Second, not only has the current Chief done nothing wrong in connection with the Stacy Peterson investigation, he had the courage to do the right thing!. When he learned about the disappearance, and because Sgt. Peterson works for his Department, he passed the investigation to the Illinois State to avoid even the appearance of a conflict of interest.

It is terrible to WRONGFULLY target public officials. I do hope those who live in the community defend their Chief.

What do YOU think about this???

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #330 on: November 10, 2007, 06:31:16 PM »

Yeah, but we've heard THAT before.  I still have tremendous hope that TES has dug their heels in and will find her.

Such pretty women mixed up that that old fart who first ruined their lives and then maybe took them.  How dare he!

And here goes another night with those kids still in there with someone his own friend is saying is acting crazy! 

Hey, let's not sully the "Ol Fart" name

There are plenty of us "Ol Fart's" that would like to administer some "Louisville Slugger" justice. 

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #331 on: November 10, 2007, 06:46:24 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/geraldo/index.html

This Weekend: 'At Large' Special Investigation
Sat., Nov. 10: We're LIVE and 'At Large' in Bollingbrook, Illinois
• Geraldo and team probe the disappearance of Stacy Peterson

8pm ET
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: November 10, 2007, 06:57:22 PM »

Posted at CTV:

KINSEY

My Update

I am home from the command center & the search areas. I was able to meet & talk to Focus Factor, Marlee, Liliputian & Old Fart.

They had more than enough food (YEAH) and enough help inside. The number of volunteers searching was about 140.

Found out news reported 40 searchers the other day & truth is it was only about 15 to 17.

There wasn't much to help with, they had plenty of help with inside things, so we talked to several people for a while & left. Found out they had to be out of the church as a headquarters by 5 p.m. today & as of the time I was there, no plans for a new headquarters yet.

No plans for a search tomorrow, going to use it as a day to regroup & hopefully start again on Monday.

I did see Sharon the neighbor there several times & of course Tim Miller of Equusearch, he looked very tired.

Although I am familiar with the area near the Peterson home, I drove around some of the search sites and other near areas. For all the times I've been in that area, I never noticed just how difficult this search is going to be.

It's like looking for a needle in a haystack. So many wooded areas, fields overgrown with weeds, rock quarries & so many retention ponds, not just by subdivisions but also in a all the industrial parks, which there are many of those within 2 or 3 miles of his house.

We swung back thru the church to see if they needed help loading up the food but there wasn't even a place to park and lots of people inside, so we figured they did have enough help.

We did see Sharon again outside & Old Fart.

This is an overwhelming area to search, maybe need more like thousands than a few hundred.

I do have one tidbit that I didn't get at the search center. (Nothing I heard there will be posted here.)

A lady that works for my husband went to get her hair cut last nite. She found out that Stacy also got her hair cut at the same place as they were talking about her & said the stylists there all liked Stacy but didn't like her husband. Said he would come with her & tell them how he wanted her hair cut!!!!!! Said he was very domineering over her.

Saw many sattelite news vans, didn't see Geraldo, but Focus Factor did. Odd, did not see one State Police car anywhere in the area. Perhaps they were somewhere else doing their own search.

Before we left to go there, local news had his mother on the phone, she said he was innocent, that she never knew of any restraining order taken out by Kathleen, never knew they had any problems, never knew Stach & DP had any problems etc. said they "don't need this at their age"!!! Said her husband had had a heart attack & she was trying to keep him from all this.

Then talked to some people who said it was on TV that his parents just arrived at his house but later heard it was his brother & sister, so not sure the parents went there or not.

The little kids are there with DP, but not the teenage ones.

So for now, we will have to wait & see if they find a new command center & how long EquuSearch will be here helping.

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #333 on: November 10, 2007, 07:12:57 PM »

Another day and a bit of hope.  I was so hoping they had found her.  Drew had so much time.  He could have taken her body anywhere within what, 14 hours round trip?  And, if he premeditated her murder, as a police officer to boot, he could have had any number of calzones do the deed.  Did Stacy have life insurance?  I truly believe she has been murdered and I think most of the people in this forum and in Bolingbrook agree.  What about that mysterious blue barrel?   Is there any construction site or road work going on?  What about the cadaver dogs picking up a scent from the garage.  What items did they find in the house which I believed was "what they were looking for"?  And those kids, why can't Stacy's family demand visitation?  Or better yet, why can't LE demand to see them to be sure they are okay?  Time keeps ticking and Drew is so arrogant!  There has to be a clue somewhere!  I truly believe if she were alive she would call a family member.  The fact that Drew is not searching is so troubling as well.  Another Scott.  I read the reports on AMW and they read like a sad story.  How long will the Texas group search?  I wish all of her family and friends strength as they face each new day and hope they know how many are praying for them throughout the country.

Is there a picture of the blue barrel?  I've driven throught that area and a couple of ideas come to mind.  Barrels are used along the road for construction.  Sometimes they put them by exits, lined up like bowling pins.  I believe some are used as a kind of 'cushion' in case someone hits them.  I've seen barrels in front of toll booths, along the side of the road, all kinds of places.

There is quite a bit of construction going on in that area.  If you look at the map that was posted, you'll see "55", if you panned east of the map, you'll see a "355", a north/south road that was added may 10 years ago.  There is major road construction to take 355 past 55 (south) and hook it up to the next large interstate, I believe is "57" (not sure if this is the exact number).

Winter is setting in fast.  Many companies are trying to get as much done on road construction as possible.  It's difficult, if not impossible, to pour concrete in freezing weather.  So, I imagine if someone put her in an area that is scheduled for concrete, she may already be under.  The tollway is 3 lanes in that area.  They use machines to do much of the work, and the 'driver' is not near the base of the road.  

I'm not sure anyone would notice a bit of gravel or dirt that was disturbed.  Probably think someone driving to fast or under the influence just went off the road and messed it up.  Pour it on, gotta get it done before everything freezes.

Another thing about the cold for those that never lived where it freezes.  When it gets cold, all the bugs are killed off.  No mosquitos, no flys, no ants (I think the ants hibernate).  If someone made a shallow grave, the site will soon be covered over with tree leaves.  Who would notice that the ground has been disturbed?  All you see is a carpet of leaves, and naked trees.

Bolingbrook is part of the out expansion of civilization from Chicago.  Lot of smaller roads being build, lots of houses, lots of strip malls, lots of forest preserves.  Lots of undeveloped forest preserve land.

Where could a body be dumped?

Dumpster - Bolingbrook is surrounded by many apartment complexes, condo developments, construction sites.  Any of these would be emptied on a regular bases.  Could she be in a landfill?

Water - Lots of retention ponds, lakes, ditches, quarries...could someone hide a body/barrel in the inlet to a retention pond?  Who looks at or cleans these?  In many areas, they 'cap' the inlet pipes with heavy duty grates to keep kids and pets out.  

Many of these areas have small airports.  Would this barrel fit in with others?  Are there places the BB police patrol and have access to that others would not?  Areas that are secluded?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #334 on: November 10, 2007, 07:27:02 PM »

Posted at CTV:

Snicker

WBBM Update:
Day of deadends in search for Stacy Peterson.
Pam Bosco "We have a lot more areas of interest to search, and we're anxious to take a look at them."
Summarized DP's statements to Geraldo: He feels he's been damaged by the media which has also traumatized his children.
DP received visits from his parents and his brother and sister today.
TES will take tomorrow off to strategize and regroup but are expected to begin searching again Monday morning.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: November 10, 2007, 08:13:47 PM »

From Greta's blog:

Just Got This Email!! (Yes, the VERY LATEST from Bolingbrook!)
by Greta Van Susteren

Check out the email I just received from OTR producer Cory Howard who is outside Sgt. Peterson’s home in Bolingbrook, Illinois:

To: Cooper, Meade; Van Susteren, Greta; Watts, Stephen
Sent: Sat Nov 10 19:42:04 2007
Subject: Re:

Cassandras half sister and brother in law just walked in to drews house she wants the ashes back.

UPDATE (7:55pm): The ashes referenced above are those of Stacy’s sister who died recently of cancer. Stacy had kept them in the home she shared with / shares with Sgt. Drew Peterson.  Cory just called me moments ago and said Sgt. Peterson did give her Stacy’s sister’s ashes…and Cory just watched her walk out of the house with the ashes. Hence….while an obviously emotional and difficult situation….and awkward…… it is now accomplished and with ease and no problem. That is the good news in a very bad situation.

FYI - Turn on Geraldo now
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: November 10, 2007, 08:22:02 PM »

From Greta's blog:

November 10th, 2007 8:18 PM Eastern
Another Email From OTR Producer Cory Howard
by Greta Van Susteren

OTR Producer Cory Howard who is outside Sgt. Peterson and Stacy Peterson’s home and sent the following email:

To: Cooper, Meade; Van Susteren, Greta; Watts, Stephen
Sent: Sat Nov 10 20:01:05 2007
Subject: Re:

Lisa stebics family is here

I assume you know who Lisa Stebic is — she is likewise missing and lives/lived near to Sgt. Peterson and Stacy Peterson. Lisa Stebic was last seen April 3o, 2007.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #337 on: November 10, 2007, 09:05:05 PM »

Geraldo - transcribed by Snicker at CTV (thanks Snicker!):

Geraldo Update:
DP blames the media for terrorizing him and his children and for his 25 pound weight loss. Refuses to discuss either case per his attorneys' advice.
Knows KS's body will be exhumed on Monday.
Parents and relatives visited today and brought DP meals.
Similarities with Scott Peterson -- courted the media, tide of public opinion shifted, now he's "being terrorized by the media."
Review of fact about KS's death, discovery of her body, autopsy.
DP told GR that he is not surprised he is now a suspect in the disappearance of SP.
Pam Bosco -- Cassandra went into DP's house to retrieve Tina's ashes and is still there. Kids are crying.
Neighbor Sharon -- DP has never even asked her if she has heard from SP. Sharon believes that SP met with foul play.
Pam -- Wondering why they have not returned.
Sharon -- SP's kids are going to miss their mother. There is not going to be a good outcome.
GR -- Will go back to DP's house to see why Cassandra has not come out yet.

GR Update:
Interview with Richard Mims
Has known DP for decades and housesat for DP when the media became too much for him.
He's hiding out because a lot of strange things are going on with the case. I'm afraid of what might happen to me. Afraid of DP and the police department. With DP's strange behavior it's better that I just stay away from him. DP doesn't like betrayal. He thinks RM betrayed him and told him so. RM said his gut tells him that DP may be responsible for SP's disappearance.
DP said SP left that morning, but Sharon said both cars were in the driveway from 11:00am - 1:40pm.
RM apologized to Sharon for backing DP and now thinks the preponderence of the evidence points at DP.
Pam went to DP's house to see what's going on.
After the break, GR will discuss Kathleen Savio.

GR Update:
Martin, Debbie, and Cassandra have come out of DP's house and back to Sharon's house. DP was friendly and glad that they came over to get the ashes. Everyone was friendly. The kids were playing. Only Martin went in the house. DP said everyone's portraying him as a monster. DP said he's saying things to the media for a reason and Martin agrees for with his reasons. (Huh???) Martin said the kids are fine. Martin "hemhawing" when asked if he thought he was looking at a killer when he was speaking with DP.
KS kept documents in a briefcase which tell the story of what she was going through.
After a break they will talk with KS's family

GR Update:
KS's sister: DP was running around the house with a clothes basket gathering things up--took it out to his care. She asked what he was doing and he said he was gathering stuff for the kids. She is suspicious because Drew was in the house before the police arrived and then he was cleaning up the mess in the bathtub "so the kids won't see it."
Letter sent to KS October 2001 that stated DP was having an affair with a 17 year old and that many people, including the police chief knew about it. GR reading the letter from KS to the SA. Niece and nephew of KS have always been suspicious of KS's death and suspected DP. KS was a happy person and was planning on throwing a divorce party. Aunt Kitty was their babysitter. "She was murdered and he had something to do with it." Kitty told the family that she had these documents in a briefcase and if anything happened to her, they were to be sure they got the briefcase.
Neighbor Steve described the day KS was found. Body discovered with hair over her face, blood coming from her nose, did not notice blood-soaked hair, body was discolored. DP ran up the stairs and became very emotional. Nephew asked Steve if his name was on the incident report. Suspicious because they never heard of Steve until recently and never heard before that this guy was even there. Nephew wonders if Steve works with dead bodies because his description is extremely detailed. Suspicious that Ric Mims is off the scene and then Steve suddenly shows up. Steve claims his name is all over the reports. GR reading the autopsy report that says KS's hair is soaked in blood, but Steve says that that is absolutely untrue. Steve says he spoke periodically since KS's death and last spoke with him last September. Steve is questioning why none of this came out at the time. KS's family saying it wasn't because no one tried to get it out. Steve saying that all this stuff is being brought up about a coverup, but as a police officer, I would think it would have been brought up immediately. GR said he will discuss this in detail with medical experts and it seems this was an open and shut case of incompetence.

GR with doctors Baden, Wecht, and Spitz.
MB: It was a mistake--no disease, no drugs or alcohol. Adults don't drown in a bathtub.
CW: Concur with MB. Collegiality and internal loyalty among officers pales when compared to any other kind of relationships. (I think he was trying to say the opposite: other relationships pale when compared to the collegiality and loyalty among officers?) This case cries out for an involvement for justice at this time. 3 1/2 years ago should never have been signed off as a drowning.
JS: It is unlikely with the history and the gash in the head, this entire thing does not make much sense.
Interrupted for a break--mentioned earlier discovery by TES of a shallow grave . . .

GR Update:
Tim with TES: We were several places of interest. We have two areas of interest (would not say they were shallow graves). Police will go out and look at these areas of interest.

Cassandra Cales stated that she thinks that DP is responsible for SP's disappearance.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: November 10, 2007, 09:27:09 PM »

Comment tonight on Greta's blog from Ric Mims:

Comment by Ric Mims
November 10th, 2007 at 9:11 pm
Let me make this very clear;

The phone conversation I had with Drew didn’t concern me much, till the media people started evalluaitng the call with me. That’s when I got CONCERNED. Then when I stopped by the pd to meet Tim Miller, I recieved some very evil looks from members of the pd and Tim felt something too cuase he said” you got to get out of here quick” Later I discussed this with him and he told me that he got a BAD feeling from one of the pd officers.Then I got SCARED!!!!!

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/11/10/saturday-note-re-stacy-peterson/#comments
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #339 on: November 10, 2007, 10:12:10 PM »

Here are some thought from a friend.

Would a police officer have access to heavy duty body bags and gloves?  I think so.

Could an ultralight take off from somewhere other than an airport?  Could it fly below the radar in the area?  Would radar even notice an ultralight?  Does it need to file a flight plan?

I believe there are model airplane fields, and other such places in the BB area, open areas.

Could someone have secured a body in a HD bag, to an ultralight and taken off?  Could the cargo have been 'dropped' from a not so high altitude into an existing landfill?  One that is active?  Or some other place?

Could an ultralight be transported in an SUV?  Where do people store these things?

BTW, BB does have a newspaper, but my source said it is only published once a week.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.