April 18, 2024, 10:13:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stacy Ann Peterson 23, Bolingbrook IL - Missing 10/28/07 #1  (Read 1032432 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #360 on: November 11, 2007, 10:52:51 AM »

Hi Marlee - Thanks for all the volunteer work you have been doing in the recent months. You have our support and you are certainly recognized a Victim's Rights Advocate...You are doing a great job..

I believe it's going to take a miracle to find SP. It's the legacy of Paulus Van Der Sloot . . . and a lot now know it -> unfortunately. Professional Bodybuilder Craig Titus and his professional bodybuilder wife used the exact words - no body no case - in the case where they killed their assistant.. So many people now know it's hard to prosecute someone without a body.. In the Titus case - LE found the body in a burned out Jaguar in the dessert. They are both charged with premeditated murder - destruction of evidence and a corpse.

Given enough time and diabolical motives - someone with an LE background - most likely paid attention to a good bit of the details that will make it hard to find SP. Drew Peterson knew he could be triangulated by his cell phone and probably did not take his with him when he disappeared Stacey.

Miracle do happen... and maybe there will be one here. It certainly will not be for lack of effort...

- anyway - Good Job Marlee . . . thanks for making missing persons a priority in your life.

There is a special place in Heaven for you.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #361 on: November 11, 2007, 11:03:26 AM »

Posted on Greta's blog:

Comment by Scott Dugan from Bolingbrook

November 11th, 2007 at 11:01 am
OK, for those of u news junkies who r waiting for updates……………There is nothing going on at Drew’s house this morning. 2 local news vans and a national SAT truck are out front. The guy from the stretch limo went into the Sat truck. Drew’s brother left the house for about 25 minutes and came back with a bag. Breakfast I presume??????????? Several people showed up at Sharon’s house to search, but the search was called off due to the weather and they were given flyers to distribute.
That’s all the news for this Sunday morning !!

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/11/11/sunday-morning-note-sgt-peterson-behind-the-scenes-etc/#comments
Minnesota
Scared Monkey

Just My Personal Opinion

« Reply #362 on: November 11, 2007, 11:41:50 AM »

Is it me for did anyone find that spectacle at Drew's house last night to be "unbelievable" for lack of a better word?  No offense to the news agencies, they have a job to do but where were the cops (ISP)  if for no other reason than for "crowd control"?  Geraldo was there going into the house and talking to Drew.  The kids were sent into the house to get the ashes?  Maybe I'm a bit over cautious but Drew is an alledged murderer!  Why weren't the police there?  It was kayos from what I could tell on Geraldo's show.  Is this a police investigation or a circus?  I have never seen anything like it! 

Scott Dugan's post this morning reiterates the fact that no police are in the area.  Are they just going to let these civilians take the law into their own hands and have a free for all.  Surely someone from the ISP was watching this all come down on television.  Why did they not go there and control this?  What if someone had gotten hurt?  What if Drew took them hostage?  The many scenarios that could have happened are endless.  Thank goodness they didn't. 

At this stage of theinvestigation, (which I feel may be very close to the arrest of Drew for Kathleen's murder,) I hope none of these "activities" come back to haunt them.  It just seems to me that things are too laid back as far as police surveillance and investigation are concerned.  The family is getting impatient and are taking the law into their own hands.  We all know how important the ashes of Stacy's sister were to her but are they worth another person's life?  I'm sure Stacy would not have wanted them to do that.  Please, please these people need to be patient!

Family members and neighbors may speculate on who Drew really is but perhaps they don't know the real man they are up against and if this guy gets his fuse lit, there could be some awful consequences.  If any of the family is reading this.  Please be careful, don't unnecessarily place you or your children in danger.  Call ISP first before you do anything.  This is an ongoing police investigation.  There is a search ongoing for Stacy.  This is not CSI, for you it is a real life nightmare. If you are concerned about the children with Drew go to Child Services and see if they can assist you in checking on their welfare. Please everyone, be careful!

JMO

"The test of the morality of a society is what it does for its children." Dietrich Bonhoeffer
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #363 on: November 11, 2007, 01:48:01 PM »

Posted several times by this person in the Topix.net Bolingbrook forum (probably nothing but I wanted to save the post  Wink)

ESKIMO
Chicago, IL  Reply »
|Report Abuse |#6 30 min ago

Lots fields and river searched, Mr Drew is very smart not to put at fields, dogs can find easy.

Could it be stored in a storage lockers? Romeoville has storage lockers on route 53 south of 135 street where the belair drive in movie was, if anyone here been searching. the storage lockers could hold the answers, if Mr Drew have a storage locker it will not be on his name. it will be a good idea to have dogs walk around the lockers... 

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #364 on: November 11, 2007, 02:13:59 PM »

They haven't said or confirmed whether DP went up in that plane in the past couple of weeks, have they?   There was another case from NY, I think, where a doctor was suspected of using his plane.   This whole case creeps me out, from his dating a 17 year old at the age of 47, number of failed relationships, his line of work, the children involved and, of course, Stacy's disappearance.  (I'm sure there is more that I haven't included, but it's enough  Sad )

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #365 on: November 11, 2007, 02:33:07 PM »

They haven't said or confirmed whether DP went up in that plane in the past couple of weeks, have they?   There was another case from NY, I think, where a doctor was suspected of using his plane.   This whole case creeps me out, from his dating a 17 year old at the age of 47, number of failed relationships, his line of work, the children involved and, of course, Stacy's disappearance.  (I'm sure there is more that I haven't included, but it's enough  Sad )

The problem with the plane is we are talking a really small airport.  One of the posters at CTV works at Clow and said even there there probably wouldn't be a record.  Drew's plane wasn't kept at Clow it was kept at Cushing which is even smaller than Clow.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #366 on: November 11, 2007, 03:10:51 PM »

Nothing new.....just happened to see this today

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: November 11, 2007, 03:12:02 PM »

Nothing new.....just happened to see this today

OOPS....here it is>> http://cbs2chicago.com/local/drew.peterson.stacy.2.564863.html
False Alarm Saturday In Search For Stacy Peterson
Remains Of Dog Found By Search Party Saturday
BOLINGBROOK, Ill. (CBS) ― After a false alarm, Stacy Peterson search crews came up empty again. Now with focus turning to Drew Peterson's third wife, a man familiar with that case is speaking up, as CBS 2's Mike Puccinelli reports.

Kathleen Savio's death was ruled an accidental drowning, but now police say teh killer staged the crime scene to make it look like an accident.

The man who found Kathleen Savio dead in a bathtub three years ago talked Saturday evening about the moment when Drew Peterson entered his ex-wife's home and looked at her dead body lying naked in a drained bathtub.

"I looked right into his eyes, right when that happened," said Steve Carcerano. "He was very emotional right away."

Carcerano says he still maintains Peterson's innocence.

But Savio's niece and nephew say that's ridiculous. They say Sgt. Peterson killed his third wife. And they say Friday's decision by the Will County State's Attorney to order her body exhumed was something Kathleen would have wanted -- so that in their view, justice delayed is no longer justice denied.

"At least to us we know that we were right and that she was right because she's the one who said he's going to kill me," said Charlie Doman, Savio's nephew.

Melissa Doman says she just wishes law enforcement officials had taken Kathleen's numerous claims of abuse seriously years ago.

"There's a lot of people who didn't take it seriously and because they didn't, my aunt's gone and poor Stacy's missing now for almost two weeks," said Melissa Doman.

Saturday Martin Forgue and one of Stacy's half sisters went to Stacy's house to recover an urn containing the ashes of Stacy's late sister Tina who died recently from cancer. Forgue said Peterson looked and seemed tired. He also said the 53-year old cop tried to explain why Stacy is missing.

"He just said that she left, circumstances were all weird, all this stuff is blowing up around him and people are twisting some stuff, making him look like a monster," said Martin Forgue, a relative of Stacy's.

Peterson remained in seclusion Saturday in his home. He said, "no comment," when asked if the children were going to be staying with someone else. Peterson's children were ushered into the house by a relative Saturday amidst a media throng.

There will be no search Sunday. Search teams will go out again on Monday.

Saturday's search for Stacy Peterson led search teams to discover the remains of animal bones Saturday. Sources told CBS 2 sister station WBBM Newsradio 780 that search teams from the professional search group Texas Equusearch came upon what was suspected to be a shallow grave.

Texas Equusearch founder and head Tim Miller would not say where the discovery was made, but said it was not in the Green Valley Forest Preserve near Naperville where teams had been searching earlier Saturday. He said they had been looking about six miles from the search command post -- the Westbrook Christian Church, at 1175 Lily Cache Rd. in Bolingbrook.

Peterson's husband, Bolingbrook police Sgt. Drew Peterson, 53, has been stripped of his powers and authorities are looking at him Saturday as a suspect in the disappearance of his wife. He was a member of the Bolingbrook police force for 29 years – six years longer than his missing wife Stacy has even been alive.

Stacy Peterson has been missing for nearly two weeks, and Drew Peterson has insisted that she left him voluntarily and called to say she was doing so.

But on Friday, Capt. Carl Dobrich said, "Drew Peterson has gone from being a person of interest to clearly being a suspect."

Dobrich added, "I would say the case has shifted now from missing persons case to a potential homicide."

Late Friday, two Bolingbrook police officers came to the Peterson house with written notice that Drew Peterson is no longer one of them; that pending an internal affairs investigation he is suspended from the force without pay. Peterson never came to the door.

This is the first step the police department takes before firing an officer.

In addition, a neighbor of Drew Peterson's said she might be seeking an order of protection. She said a couple of nights ago, Drew Peterson approached her constantly screaming her name, and she and her family do not feel safe anymore.

Stacy disappeared on Oct. 28. After her family filed a missing persons report, police conducted two separate searches at the Peterson home, on the house, the vehicles, and a trailer, Dobrich said at a news conference Friday.

"Subsequent to that search warrant, we went back several days later on another search warrant based on information that was learned after the first search warrant," Dobrich said.

Based upon the information learned since then, police have concluded that the case had gone "from a missing persons case to a potential homicide case," Dobrich said.

"Early on, we looked at this as a missing persons case, but also believed strongly that based on the (Kathleen) Savio investigation (into the death of Drew Peterson's third wife) and the information that we were gleaning within the first 24 hours of the missing persons case with Stacy, was starting to strongly point to Drew Peterson being a person of interest," Dobrich said. "I would say that right now, Drew Peterson has gone from being a person of interest to clearly being a suspect."

Dobrich hinted that evidence was found in the recent searches of the Peterson house, perhaps computer evidence which is changing the nature of this case.

A neighbor of Drew Peterson said she and her family are afraid to stay in their house at night, and they may seek a restraining order to keep him from their house. It stems from an incident in which she called police after she said Drew Peterson approached her in her driveway, repeatedly screaming her name.

"The thing that really concerned me most of all is that he would go into my backyard and do it again, while the police officer's in the front of the yard," said neighbor Sharon Bychowski. "That sounds just like someone that's coming a little unglued."

Stacy Peterson's friends and family consider her disappearance highly suspicious. A spokesperson for Stacy's family talked with reporters Friday night.

"It's been a whole range of emotions for me -- but, there is some relief in the fact that we are making progress with the case," said Pamela Kay Bosco.

And, she had this message for Drew Peterson: "Be honest with yourself -- come forward -- give information to police if you have anything... just be honest."

Meanwhile, the Will County state's attorney's office announced Friday they plan to exhume Kathleen Savio, who drowned in a bathtub three years ago. Her death was ruled accidental at the time, but authorities now say tell-tale signs of trauma including bruising and head injuries found on Savio's body may mean her death may have been staged to appear accidental. Read More Here

CBS 2's Rafael Romo and Mike Puccinelli contributed to this report.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: November 11, 2007, 04:35:30 PM »

Just posted on Greta's blog:

Comment by The Brook
November 11th, 2007 at 4:32 pm

Just drove by DP house myself..Seems like somethings up..A lot of people on the neighbors lawn.. Interesting

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/11/11/questions-for-you/#comments
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #369 on: November 11, 2007, 05:02:15 PM »

http://www.nbc5.com/news/14565727/detail.html
Husband of Missing Bolingbrook Woman Speaks To Media
Has this been posted??

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: November 11, 2007, 05:06:19 PM »

From Greta's blog:

Comment by The Brook
November 11th, 2007 at 4:55 pm
I am in my car now I will drive by and see whats up..

This guys had me confused for a minute - first he's driving by the house then he started talking about the Savio case.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2007, 05:09:53 PM by klaasend » Logged
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #371 on: November 11, 2007, 05:19:28 PM »

We have lined up Peterson Family spokesperson Pamela Bosco and Tim Miller for Dana Pretzer's Monday night show at 9pm on Scared Monkeys radio
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: November 11, 2007, 05:31:42 PM »

We have lined up Peterson Family spokesperson Pamela Bosco and Tim Miller for Dana Pretzer's Monday night show at 9pm on Scared Monkeys radio

Excellent Red! Thanks!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: November 11, 2007, 05:47:27 PM »

Posted several times by this person in the Topix.net Bolingbrook forum (probably nothing but I wanted to save the post  Wink)

ESKIMO
Chicago, IL  Reply »
|Report Abuse |#6 30 min ago

Lots fields and river searched, Mr Drew is very smart not to put at fields, dogs can find easy.

Could it be stored in a storage lockers? Romeoville has storage lockers on route 53 south of 135 street where the belair drive in movie was, if anyone here been searching. the storage lockers could hold the answers, if Mr Drew have a storage locker it will not be on his name. it will be a good idea to have dogs walk around the lockers... 

Given that this is often a hiding place, I hope they have all in the area been searched with the dogs.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: November 11, 2007, 05:49:13 PM »

I am going to send Dana an email expressing my concern for the small children in this man's care.

Boy, I bet Tim Miller will be tired!  He is very kind to answer our concerns.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #375 on: November 11, 2007, 07:38:45 PM »

This part caught my eye.

"Lots fields and river searched, Mr Drew is very smart not to put at fields, dogs can find easy. Could it be stored in a storage lockers? Romeoville has storage lockers on route 53 south of 135 street where the belair drive in movie was, if anyone here been searching. the storage lockers could hold the answers, if Mr Drew have a storage locker it will not be on his name. it will be a good idea to have dogs walk around the lockers..."

I don't know where I saw this - maybe a movie, a TV show, new reports - but I never forgot it. For example, someone puts a body in a sealed container and takes it to the storage locker. I've also heard about bodies in freezers in storage lockers, but that would have to be arranged ahead of time. We know that Drew planned this. Perhaps he bought a freezer months ago and stored her there. Then years later, the police find the locker and body.

The one nagging thing is that he didn't leave any clues behind. I would consider him very smart, cunning and cagey. As a policeman, he would know what to do without leaving any traces behind. Maybe they will never find her body. Too bad they can't legally "water board" him to get him to talk.

I believe he will go down for something. It would be ironic if he goes down for the bathtub murder of Kathleen, which they are working on now.

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #376 on: November 11, 2007, 09:37:04 PM »

Thanks Red... Will have to make sure I make time for it...

Oh.. and just posted this at  CTV  http://boards.courttv.com/showthread.php?s=1cd5b22693ce07656630509572536884&postid=10862189#post10862189

Originally posted by OldFart

Thank You, Thank You     all.

As KINSEY  &  Lilliputian posted above...
When I got to the command center around 12:30pm Friday the place was packed with searchers (in for lunch), FOOD !! and a seveal  vols. working at the registration desk.

I'll just say I tried to stay busy... and found where the grabage dumpuster was located  LOL...

And to Add to KINSEY post on Sat. Night  http://boards.courttv.com/showthread.php?threadid=318130&perpage=40&pagenumber=8

On Saturday I think there was close to 120-130 searchers, more than enough food, water, paper products etc.

I spent a fair amout of time being a parking lot attendent.  Very Happy  The church was having 2 after noon recitals and we were asked to have searchers park  in the back-side lot so I picked that task.

I got to meet Lilli,  FocusFactor, Marlee & Kinsey I think (sorry), several  great ladys that do not have NIC's here   so I'll just call them S... /  L...  & C or K ...(depeniding on spelling) and one spouse    M....   

To me... things very went well....a few  bumps in the road, unexpected stops, small detours ect.   We  even managed to have the Fire Department take and utilizie much of the Extra Food items that had been donated.

My thanks to all  :rose:
SeeYaaByeee

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: November 11, 2007, 10:49:31 PM »

Thanks Oldfart - you guys are THE BEST!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #378 on: November 11, 2007, 10:50:42 PM »

Posted at CTV by Snicker:

Snicker

Geraldo Update:
Showing DP's rant against the media again.
Showing DP's statement given to GR again--DP's the victim, blah, blah, blah.
Exhumation order--"staging of an accident"
Ric Mims: "I think anyone who's a threat to him should be concerned."
Showing families' statements again.
Showing interview with Steve again.
Showing Dr. Baden's statement again.
Showing the woman working on Stebic disappearance.

New reports as of tonight:
Tim said they had some areas of interest. Tim went back to TX to get more equipment for use in the searches. Tim believes she will be found in the water. Looking for blue barrels in the water.
Kitty's letters to media, ASA, handwritten notes about anything ever happened to her all kept in a briefcase.
Current SA would not say the previous investigators dropped the ball, but did say that something just wasn't right with KS's death being called an "accident."
More after the break.

Three detectives in DP's house today? Reporter didn't see it.
Two plain-clothes ISP officers canvassed the neighborhood today, but couldn't really get anyone to say what it was about. Reporter assumed it was to continue their investigation.
Exhumation of KS may be tomorrow--has not been confirmed. Family would like it to be as private as possible.
Tim Miller found a 7' X 3' area that appeared to be a shallow grave yesterday--doesn't think it is related to Stacy, but could be related to the Lisa Stebic case

Minnesota
Scared Monkey

Just My Personal Opinion

« Reply #379 on: November 11, 2007, 11:16:32 PM »

As far as I could tell -- and I just came home from there after being there since Monday -- the ISP has not done a thing to support the search. As a matter of fact, I went with Tim to an interview in front of Drew's house yesterday and we got there just in time for it to start --it was live -- Tim parked on the curb where the cul de sac curved. The ISP told someone else that was with us that Tim needed to moved his car because he was parked too far out in the street from the curb. WTF!!??? So there's the support from the ISP!

Also a suspecious spot was found--suspecious enough to call in LE to check it out. This was the first time they were called out all week for anything. I went with LE and Tim to check it out and LE said that yes it did look like it could be something and they would take a good look at it on Tuesday. Again WTF????!!!!

(Can you tell it frustrates me? LOL)

It must be frustrating to see this happen.  Did anyone take pictures of the suspicious spot? 

I'm not familiar with how the ISP operates other than the service they provide on the tollway.   Wink

I wonder how they schedule technicians?  A suspect spot could relate to a number of missing persons cases and perhaps to some unknown person that was dumped.

Would the ISP go out and tag or identify the spot?

Any further information on this "suspicious" spot?  Where was it?  Any pictures?

"The test of the morality of a society is what it does for its children." Dietrich Bonhoeffer
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.