April 24, 2024, 06:14:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stacy Ann Peterson 23, Bolingbrook IL - Missing 10/28/07 #1  (Read 1033184 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #400 on: November 12, 2007, 07:17:52 PM »

Wife #1 according to Greta is living out of state.  Wife #2 is in Illinois and I believe will be interviewed on Greta tonight.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: November 12, 2007, 07:20:56 PM »

From Greta's blog:

November 12th, 2007 6:38 PM Eastern
UPDATE - Read Jeff Goldblatt’s Email Below for the Latest
by Greta Van Susteren

Another email just received from my colleague FNC’s Jeff Goldblatt …..he is at the scene in Bolingbrook, Illinois (and make sure you listen to GretaCast in the the blog entry below…it is a conversation with Sgt. Peterson’s friend - maybe ex friend now - Ric Mims…you can listen / eavesdrop on our convesation by clicking on the blue box..)

Sent: Monday, November 12, 2007 5:46 PM
To: Van Susteren, Greta
Subject: Here ya go

A ray of hope this afternoon among those looking for Stacy Peterson. Family spokeswoman, Pamela Bosco just held a press conference in Bolingbrook to brief reporters on today’s search, which included 70 volunteers. She says, Illinois State Police has provided search teams with new information about new areas, which will be searched tomorrow. “We were given…some information, that police have had, that we were now provided, they are leading us into another area.” Bosco was short on specifics on the location for tomorrow’s search. And I don’t blame her. After all, her first mission is to find Stacy…not to aid reporters.

On another note, it seems likely that tomorrow will be the day to unearth the body of Kathleen Savio. A tent was put up today at the suburban Chicago cemetery where Savio was buried nearly four years ago, presumably to give the Savio family their privacy. I talked to Kathleen’s niece, Melissa, a few hours ago. She was hopeful that the exhumation would take place at night. She stressed how appreciation to the media for helping bring to light the suspicious manner of her aunt’s death.. The family believes the media has helped shine the truth on the death of Kathleen. That said, they feel the exhumation should be a family affair, with the media kept away.

It is absolutely ironic that after all these years the families of Kathleen Savio and Stacy Peterson have formed this pact of solidarity. Remember, Drew and Stacy said their “I Do’s,” a mere 8 days after the finalization of Drew’s divorce to Kathleen. And Stacy Peterson had just given birth to her son Anthony. When asked by a reporter today about the imminent exhumation, Pamela Bosco said, “I think both sides are very happy. I think it will provide a lot of answers to the questions we have and hopefully, progress the case a little bit faster than it is.”

Have a great show tonight. I’ll be back here early tomorrow morning.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #402 on: November 12, 2007, 07:51:54 PM »

Ty Klaasend for the info about the previous wives.
This Peterson man must be a powerful man in his pond.   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #403 on: November 12, 2007, 08:48:34 PM »

REMINDER - TONIGHT 9PM ET

The Dana Pretzer Show on Scared Monkeys Radio - Listen LIVE Monday, November 12 at 9PM Eastern - Guests Include Pam Bosco, Tim Miller and Wendy Murphy

Dana’s guests this week include:

Pam Bosco, close friend of Bolingbrook, IL missing person Stacy Peterson.

Tim Miller, founder of Texas Equusearch, discussing TES’s recent searches including that of Brandi Laurent.

Wendy Murphy, former District Attorney, Law Professior and author of the book And Justice For Some: An Expose of the Lawyers and Judges Who let Dangerous Criminals Go Free.

ALSO TONIGHT 10PM EASTERN - GRETA WILL COVER THE PETERSON CASE

REMINDER!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: November 12, 2007, 09:19:50 PM »

Tim Miller on now!

Downsized the ground search - concentrating on the water.

Brought more sonar equipment in there today

So far have come up empty.  When Tim is done with the case down in AL and GA he will head back to Illinois.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #405 on: November 12, 2007, 09:21:07 PM »

Come on over to Musing and we can discuss it there.  Tim will be talking about other cases as well.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #406 on: November 12, 2007, 10:14:48 PM »

On Greta tonight:

Wife #2 daughter

Says Drew was an abusive stepfather.  He was strict and mean. Used excessive punishment.  Hit her with a belt.

He was abusive, controlling, watched wife #2's every move, her mom couldn't have any friends and he didn't want her seeing her family.

Daughter says there was alot of mental abuse.

He was unfaithful to wife #2 for years and with Kathleen Savio.  Wife #2 finally got fed up and asked for a divorce.

Drew had their phones tapped

Wife#2 is still affraid of Drew.  Drew told her he could hurt her.  Drew told her he could kill her and make it look like an accident.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #407 on: November 12, 2007, 10:26:26 PM »

Posted by Snicker at CTV:

Snicker

Dan Abrams Update:
Pam Bosco said that SP's mother leaving their family has nothing to do with SP's disappearance and the circumstances were completely different. She said "Disappearing is not an inherited trait, as far as I know."
New evidence re KS's death was discovered during the investigation of SP's disappearance and that evidence formed the basis for the reopening of the investigation into KS's death and the exhumation of her body.
Dr. Kobilinski stated that KS's death is suspicious and detailed why.
The exhumation is expected to take place within the next 24 hours. Should take 4-6 hours.
Dr. K said exhumation and examination of her body may not produce any further evidence as to COD if her body has deteriorated to much to determine anything new.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #408 on: November 12, 2007, 10:28:17 PM »

Posted by Snicker at CTV:

Snicker

Greta Update:
SP Missing Person case is now a Possible Homocide
Interview with Wife #2's (Victoria) daugher Lisa (in profile so she protects her privacy). Her mother was married to DP from 1982 to 1992--while Lisa was ages 9-17--and she lived with them during their marriage. DP was extremely strict and sometimes not very nice. He punished her by hitting her with a belt and he handled the discipline in their home. From the outside their marriage looked good, but it wasn't. He was very abusive and watched every move her mother made. Victoria was not allowed to have friends or talk to family--only person DP wanted her to have in her life was him. Lisa did not see, but heard the physical abuse of her mother. He did a lot of mental abuse to her mother. Victoria wanted out because DP had not been faithful to her for many years. He was dating KS while married to Victoria. Their house and business was tapped and he was doing everything he could to protect his assets. They found out afterward that the phones had been tapped. DP still talks to Victoria. He just seems to pop up. DP talked toVictoria a couple of months ago. Her mother is still cordial to DP -- feels she has to be because she is still afraid of him. DP has told her mom that he can hurt her and she feels obligated to be nice to him to protect herself. DP called to tell Victoria that KS had died, that it was an accident and some people might try to contact her. Victoria wondered about DP's involvement in KS's death. Lisa told Victoria about Stacy's disappearance. Lisa wanted her identity protected because she feared DP her whole life, but she no longer does, so she's not hiding from him now, she just wants to maintain her anonymity now. Victoria is still very cautious and careful now because she's extremely scared of DP. The whole idea of DP being loose now causes Victoria to be fearful because DP told her "I could kill you and make it look like an accident." She relayed this to her daughter within the last couple of weeks.

Greta Update
Interview with Dr. Baden and Steve (friend of DP who claims he first saw the body of KS after death)
KS was found sitting up, but leaning forward to one side with her head down and her hair over her face.
Dr. said due to the levitity, KS would have died several hours before she was found and he would want to know where any suspects were during the time period earlier in the day.
No evidence that she was preparing to take a bath or had just finished a bath--no bathrobe or towels set out in the bathroom.
The tub was a small oval whirlpool bath.

Greta Update:
SP's mother disappeared when she was 15. Mother had a pattern of visiting for a week, disappearing for several months, visiting for a week, and disappearing again, etc. But the last time she left she never returned. SP's parents were divorced before her last disappearance and he had remarried.
Christie Cales (SP's mother) left and never returned not long after her second daughter (Lacy) died. Another daughter died previously.
Yelton Cales (SP's brother) is in prison right now for sexual assault -- victim was 15 and he was 23.
SP's father Anthony Cales is alive, but not a big part of the family's life. There was alcohol abuse.
Sisters Cassandra and Tina were very close to SP. Tina died last year of colon cancer and it was her ashes that were retrieved from DP's house last weekend during GR's show.

« Last Edit: November 12, 2007, 10:29:54 PM by klaasend » Logged
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #409 on: November 12, 2007, 10:29:49 PM »

On Greta tonight:

Wife #2 daughter

Says Drew was an abusive stepfather.  He was strict and mean. Used excessive punishment.  Hit her with a belt.

He was abusive, controlling, watched wife #2's every move, her mom couldn't have any friends and he didn't want her seeing her family.

Daughter says there was alot of mental abuse.

He was unfaithful to wife #2 for years and with Kathleen Savio.  Wife #2 finally got fed up and asked for a divorce.

Drew had their phones tapped

Wife#2 is still affraid of Drew.  Drew told her he could hurt her.  Drew told her he could kill her and make it look like an accident.

It's frightening that he would pop up on occasion.  He's a stalker.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: November 12, 2007, 10:38:49 PM »

Posted on Greta's blog:

Comment by help us find Stacy
November 12th, 2007 at 10:35 pm

Calling all Certified SAR peolple, volunteers are meeting at 10:00 AM to the Westbrook Christian Church at 10:00am to sign in spread the word…..PLEASE HELP US FIND STACY
Levi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #411 on: November 12, 2007, 11:08:56 PM »

My theory is that Stacy didn't have a good child hood, and Drew came along and sweet talked her (lied to her) and manipulated her into thinking he was Mr. Perfect. Psychopaths tend to be sometimes good liars and very deceptive and manipulative.

I think as time went by and the smarter and the more street smart Stacy got, she wanted out. She didn't want to be abused anymore. So she tried to leave, Drew found out and killed her. Power and control being the motive. She wasn't going to be his property, and his ego cannot take being left, so he killed her.

I think Stacy was VERY courageous, and she had learned a lot since she was 17. It is so sad that Drew found out and murdered her.

I think Illinois has the death penalty, because this evil monster deserves it.

I say we beat him up, drown him, bring him back and them slit his throat and dump his body somewhere and be done with it. That would make the punishment fit the crime.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: November 12, 2007, 11:38:26 PM »

My theory is that Stacy didn't have a good child hood, and Drew came along and sweet talked her (lied to her) and manipulated her into thinking he was Mr. Perfect. Psychopaths tend to be sometimes good liars and very deceptive and manipulative.

I think as time went by and the smarter and the more street smart Stacy got, she wanted out. She didn't want to be abused anymore. So she tried to leave, Drew found out and killed her. Power and control being the motive. She wasn't going to be his property, and his ego cannot take being left, so he killed her.

I think Stacy was VERY courageous, and she had learned a lot since she was 17. It is so sad that Drew found out and murdered her.

I think Illinois has the death penalty, because this evil monster deserves it.

I say we beat him up, drown him, bring him back and them slit his throat and dump his body somewhere and be done with it. That would make the punishment fit the crime.

I agree.

On Dana tonight Wendy Murphy talked about vigilante justice tonight and how she understood why people are doing it more and more.  People have lost their faith in law enforcement because of people like Drew Peterson and other bad cops.  In this case it would be well deserved.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #413 on: November 13, 2007, 01:49:52 AM »

Excellent post by Snicker at CTV:

Snicker

I've been thinking long and hard about KS "drowning" in the tub and this is what I've come up with after reading the autopsy report and listening to reports:

Given the description of KS's body in the autopsy, she was probably in a fetal position with her head toward the left end of the tub where the faucet is (it is mounted off-center toward the left as you're looking at the tub) with her legs bent under her (the tub was too short for her to sit with her legs extended), leaning toward her left side with her head down and her hair over the top of her head.

Lividity is the pooling of blood in the lowest areas of the body after death, so if her chest was the area of the lividity, her head would have to have been on the bottom of the tub probably facing to the right. Fingerprint blanching (blanching is like when you press your arm after a sunburn and it stays white for a few seconds--blanching is areas void of blood or discoloration) was noted on her breasts, left thigh and calf. If her arms had been held toward her chest (in a defensive posture) between her chest and her left leg postmortem, the spots where her fingers and arm were pressed would have less visible lividity (blanching).

Her hair was soaked in blood--which may have appeared wet but not necessarily wet with blood since the blood would have darkened after being there so long. Her eyes were closed and her tongue was clenched between her teeth. There was wrinkling (or "pruning") of her left hand and palm indicating they had been submerged in water for a while (maybe her left hand landed between her legs and not pressed up against her chest as her right one was).

There was a 1" laceration on the left side of her head near the bump where the head head begins to slope down to her neck, a 3" x 1" irregular shaped abrasion on her left buttock, a 1" x 3/4" faint purple bruise on the outside of her left thigh, 3/8" circular bruises midway up both her shins, three oval purple bruises 1-2" in diameter on the lower quadrant of her abdomen, a circular 3/8" abrasion on her left elbow, 1/2" and 1/4" linear abrasions on her right wrist, and a circular 1/8" abrasion on the top of her right first finger.

From the above I surmise her attacker probably filled the tub with water ahead of time, maybe when she was not at home, and when she arrived home, he attacked her, made her strip her clothes off through intimidation with the nightstick, forced/drug her upstairs, manhandled her into the tub and held her head under the water. She may have received the laceration on her head by fighting to lift her head out of the water and hitting it on the faucet. She may have received the matching bruises on her shins either by being struck across the legs with a night stick, by being attacked from behind and falling forward against a stair or by being lifted into the tub while struggling against the knee high tiled wall around the tub. She probably received the circular bruises to her stomach from the end of a nightstick, the abrasions on her left buttock and elbow were probably from being dragged to the bathroom; and the rest of the injuries were probably defensive wounds. The drain may have been opened slightly by hitting the lever during the struggle, so the water drained out rather than staying in the tub as the attacker expected it to. Any water that may have gotten on the floor or other evidence of a struggle was probably cleaned up with bathtowels from the bathroom.

KS's sister said that when she arrived at KS's house DP was running around the house picking up laundry and throwing it into a laundry basket, which he later took out to his vehicle. My guess is the clothes Kathleen wore when she was attacked and the "clean-up" towels were the items DP removed from the house.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: November 13, 2007, 11:17:07 AM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,311156,00.html

Authorities Exhume Cop's 3rd Ex-Wife's Body, Search Continues for Missing 4th Wife Stacy Peterson
Tuesday , November 13, 2007

BOLINGBROOK, Ill. —

Authorities exhumed the body of a Chicago suburb cop's third ex-wife Tuesday to take a second look at how she died nearly four years ago after investigators reopened the case following the disappearance of his fourth wife.

A crane hoisted Savio's white casket from the Queen of Heaven Catholic Cemetery west of Chicago as a Catholic priest stood by on the family's request to watch the body being unearthed.

Bolingbrook Police Sgt. Drew Peterson, 53, is a suspect in the disappearance of his current wife, Stacy Peterson, 23. Stacy Peterson's family reported her missing on Oct. 29 after she didn't show up at a friend's house.

Kathleen Savio, Drew Peterson's third ex-wife, was found dead in a waterless bathtub in 2004. The coroner who reviewed Savio's death questions the autopsy, which ruled it an accidental death.

The autopsy report found that Savio had a one-inch "blunt laceration" on the left side of her scalp, her "hair is soaked with blood" and she also had abrasions or bruises on seven different places on her body.

Despite this, Dr. Bryan Mitchell — the forensic pathologist who conducted the initial autopsy — wrote in his opinion that her death "is ascribed to drowning."

The exhumation will likely review the first autopsy, conduct a toxicology report and x-rays to determine if there were any broken bones, said Katherine Ramsland, who has worked on exhumation teams in potential criminal investigations.

"They will reexamine based on a new hypothesis of what happened," Ramsland said, a forensic psychology professor at DeSales University. "They have a reason and they're now going to look at her body against this new hypothesis."

Investigators are likely reviewing Drew Peterson's marriages to determine if there is a history of domestic abuse or any behavior patterns that would indicate the possibility of foul play, Ramsland said.

"Somebody who is going to kill another person isn't just going to act out of the blue," Ramsland said. "Certain behaviors point to it."

State's Attorney James Glasgow has said evidence suggests that someone killed Savio and tried to make it look like an accident.

Documents show that Savio filed for an emergency order of protection from her husband, writing in the file that "he wants me dead and if he has to he will burn the house down just to shut me up."

Click here for Stacy Peterson's Web site

Click here for more from MyFoxChicago.com

The family of Stacy Peterson hopes that the exhumation of Savio's body will lead to some more answers that could help in the search for their loved one.

"We're anxious for it," said Pam Bosco, a family spokeswoman. "I think it will provide a lot of answers to the questions we have and hopefully, progress the case a little bit faster."

Stacy Peterson's family says she would have never left her two young children. Drew Peterson said his wife called him to say she was leaving him.

Charlie Savio, Kathleen Savio's nephew, was upset about media coverage Tuesday morning at his aunt's grave.

"It's one thing that her two kids lose her," Charlie Savio told FOX News. "Then, they have to lose their mother figure (Stacy Peterson). And now they have to see their mom's coffin coming out."

No family members were at the exhumation because of late notice from authorities.

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #415 on: November 13, 2007, 11:35:05 AM »

This is so sad on so many different levels... Especially those little children.  My heart breaks for them.  Even though they are so young - they know something is going on, that their mommy isn't there, they know something isn't right.  God Bless those babies.

About Kathleen - I read where the autopsy said something about a "cone" in her nasal passages indicating drowning... WOuld they not take it a bit further and see if there is water in the lungs???  I saw no mention of that. 

What really gets me, is that common SENSE would make you question the original autopsy findings.  No water in the tub? hair soaked in blood?  bruises?  the cut?  no evidence of alcohol or drugs, yet a young healthy woman drowns in a bathtub?  Come on!  From pictures, that tub doesn't appear that large...

I sincerely hope there will be some answers from the exhumation.  Perhaps if answers are found they may lead to answers for Stacy.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: November 13, 2007, 01:32:01 PM »

From Greta's blog:

November 13th, 2007 11:19 AM Eastern
Very Latest from Illinois on Sgt. Peterson Wife #3
by Greta Van Susteren

This press release (below) just forwarded to me by OTR Producer Steph Watts (on the ground in Bolingbrook, Illinois):

[Programming note: tonight at 10pm ON THE RECORD you will hear from one of the jurors at the coroner’s inquest that concluded Kathleen Savio’s bathtub March 04 death was an “accident.”  The guest wants to respond to things said or implied by the coroner - who incidentally, as noted below, was at the exhumation….don’t miss this interview!)
FOR RELEASE

Charles B. Pelkie

Nov. 13, 2007
Press update: Kathleen Savio exhumation

JOLIET – The body of Kathleen Savio was exhumed early today (Tuesday, Nov. 13, 2007) at Queen of Heaven Catholic Cemetery in Hillside.

Will County State’s Attorney James Glasgow, Will County Coroner Patrick O’Neil and investigators from the Illinois State Police and the state’s attorney’s office were present during the exhumation.

The area surrounding the gravesite was contained to law enforcement officials and cemetery personnel during the exhumation.

Kathleen Savio’s family, however, had requested a Roman Catholic priest be present. To respect the family’s wishes, the state’s attorney’s office contacted the Rev. Chris Groh, who is chaplain for the Joliet Police Department and a trusted member of Will County’s law enforcement community. Father Groh led a short prayer service at the gravesite. He was joined by the Rev. Patrick Pollard, Archdiocesan Director of Catholic Cemeteries for the Archdiocese of Chicago.

Kathleen Savio’s remains were transported to the Will County morgue. An autopsy will be conducted by an independent medical examiner later today. Results of the autopsy are not expected to be available to investigators for several days. The autopsy results will be part of the ongoing investigation into Kathleen Savio’s death and will not be released to the public.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/11/13/very-latest-from-illinois-on-sgt-peterson-wife-3/
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #417 on: November 13, 2007, 03:08:19 PM »

Wonder if this site is Drews. Wonder if he set it up to check up on Stacy and others?

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=54369812
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #418 on: November 13, 2007, 03:26:57 PM »

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=local&id=5758346

Autopsy planned on Savio's exhumed body
Search continues for Peterson

By Dan Ponce
November 13, 2007 - An afternoon autopsy is planned on the exhumed body of the ex-wife of a suburban Chicago police officer whose current wife disappeared two weeks ago.

Bolingbrook Police Sergeant Drew Peterson is a suspect in the disappearance of his current wife, Stacy. Now, investigators are taking another look to see if his ex-wife's death was suspicious.

Kathleen Savio's remains arrived at the Will County Coroner's Office Monday morning for forensic testing. Investigators hope the second autopsy will reveal new information as to how she died.

At the request of Savio's family, Will County officials held a brief service before her body was removed from the grave. The Joliet Police Department chaplain led the small group in prayer. Will County State's Attorney Jim Glasgow was there along with representatives from Illinois State Police and the coroner's office.

Around 6 a.m., police arrived at the entrance of the Queen of Heaven Cemetery in Hillside. The exhumation started around 6:30 a.m. and only lasted about an hour. The remains were taken away out the back entrance in a blue county van.

Kathleen Savio, the third wife of Bolingbrook Police Sgt. Drew Peterson, was found dead in her bathtub in 2004. Her death was originally ruled accidental -- but last week, the Will County coroner said it should have been classified as undetermined.
Savio was in the midst of a divorce with Drew Peterson when she died. Her friends and family say she feared for her life. In a letter she wrote to the state's attorney two years before her death -- Savio wrote that Peterson would kill her.

"There are strong indications that it was a homicide, and again, that's why we're doing the exhumation because there are tests that need to be done that weren't done during the first autopsy," said James Glasgow, Will County State's Attorney.

Sgt. Peterson, who was relived of his duties with the Bolingbrook Police Department last week, has been named suspect in his wife's disappearance. Stacy's disappearance is now being called a 'potential homicide' by police.
Relatives of Stacy Peterson hope the Savio case strengthens their efforts to find her.

"I'm happy for that family that maybe they will have closure, what they thought happened all along. The truth might finally come out. And it will, you know, possibly help our case as well" said Carrie Simmons, Stacy Peterson's relative.

Peterson maintains his innocence in both the Savio and Stacy Peterson case.
Results of Savio's autopsy may take days to be returned, and Will County officials say they won't be public.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: November 13, 2007, 04:43:10 PM »

Someone just reported over on Greta's blog that on Inside Edition today they are saying Stacy Peterson was pregnant when she went missing  Shocked
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.