March 28, 2024, 09:35:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stacy Ann Peterson 23, Bolingbrook IL - Missing 10/28/07 #1  (Read 1030018 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #420 on: November 13, 2007, 04:53:21 PM »

From Greta's blog:

November 13th, 2007 4:43 PM Eastern
Just In…. Email From Outside Sgt. Peterson Home… Plainclothes Cop????
by Greta Van Susteren
I just received this email from my colleague Jeff Goldblatt - he is outside Sgt. Peterson and Stacy Peterson’s home:

Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2007 4:38 PM
To: Van Susteren, Greta
Subject: Latest

A plainclothes law enforcement officer just showed up at Peterson’s
house with a piece of white paper in hand. He walked straight to the
back door and returned empty handed.

I am presuming Drew Peterson was just supoaned to appear tomorrow before
the Will County Grand Jury, which a source tells me will listen to
testimony tomorrow regarding the death investigation of Kathleen Savio.
The grand jury typically meets on Wednesday in this county.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #421 on: November 13, 2007, 06:16:22 PM »

November 13th, 2007 6:14 PM Eastern
Just in: Big Development in the Sgt Peterson / Stacy Peterson Story!!
by Greta Van Susteren
Check out the email I just received from my FNC colleague Jeff Goldblatt:

Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2007 6:04 PM
To: Van Susteren, Greta
Subject: Big Development

Illinois State Police confirm to Fox that supoaena was delivered to Paul
Peterson, Drew’s brother, compelling him to appear tomorrow b4 grand
jury

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: November 13, 2007, 07:55:41 PM »

Interresting post on Greta's blog:

Comment by Margaret from Bolingbrook
November 13th, 2007 at 7:47 pm
Greta- When I was in high school we lived next door to the Petersons on Seminole Ln in Bolingbrook. At the time, Drew was a K-9 officer. Our dog, a shepherd and his dog used to run side by side along our back fences. This used to piss Drew off so bad, because it wore away the grass that he would beat his dog. It was not uncommon for my mother to be yelling at him from the back window to stop beating his dog. On one occasion his wife appeared in the front of the house crying and with a black eye. She had two teenage sons and they both were very quiet and kept to themselves. My father (also a cop) gave Drew permission to “watch” me and if he saw me on the streets or with my friends to send me home, which he did on only one occasion. He was then as you see him now on TV, Sunglasses, No smiling or reactions. Just stone cold. Subsequently, I went on to do my inernship with the Bolingbrook Police Dept. and became a Police Officer in Chicago. People knew this man was an abuser, but there is a Code when you are a cop to never tell on another cop. Police protect eachother. No one in my neighborhood, my parents included called the Police on Drew when he beat his wife or dog. Back then, you just kept quiet. Im sure that is why his wife’s death was called “accidental”…..

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/11/13/just-in-big-development-in-the-sgt-peterson-stacy-peterson-story/#comments
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #423 on: November 13, 2007, 09:19:33 PM »

Just saw on NBC that Matt Louer (sp?) is interviewing Drew Peterson, tomorrow. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #424 on: November 13, 2007, 09:22:01 PM »

Thanks!  Get ready for the "poor me" speach from Drew  Rolling Eyes
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: November 13, 2007, 09:24:42 PM »

Go to Greta's site and listen to Greta's phone conversation with Ric Mims today.  It's on the right hand side where it says:

11/14/2007: Ric’s suspicion of Peterson’s Past!

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/11/13/special-internet-show-tonight-at-945pm-eastern-gretalivewire/

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: November 13, 2007, 09:28:20 PM »

I was hoping he'd be arrested by tomorrow!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #427 on: November 13, 2007, 09:29:41 PM »

Who knows, maybe he will and it will be a jailhouse interview  Laughing
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #428 on: November 13, 2007, 10:08:32 PM »

I was thinking it might be recorded....isn't he supposed to be in court tomrorrow?  Maybe I'm confused...

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: November 13, 2007, 10:17:58 PM »

I was thinking it might be recorded....isn't he supposed to be in court tomrorrow?  Maybe I'm confused...
Yes, he will be in court tomorrow.  Could be taped but I doubt court will last all day.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: November 13, 2007, 10:20:41 PM »

I thought that under the US Justice System ... a suspect in a murder investigation is arrested ... not allowed to walk around free without bail.  Also ... it does not make sense that Peterson would be handed a summons to appear ... after all he is a suspect ... just arrest him.

He is obviously a dangerous unstable person who has a collection of firearms and ... his children have not been apprehended.

What are the respective government agencies waiting for?

I feel like I am in the twilight zone.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #431 on: November 13, 2007, 10:43:14 PM »

Yes, he will be in court tomorrow.  Could be taped but I doubt court will last all day.

He will not be in the NY studio in the AM and that's why I said it might be taped, OR, Matt is onsight.  Matt Lauer would have had no idea that DP would be in court tomorrow...The Today Show is early AM, so it will air before DP goes to court....jmo

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: November 14, 2007, 12:07:11 AM »

Update from Greta's blog:

UPDATE at 10:53 from our Fox Files:

Illinois State Police tell Fox News they have subpoenaed Paul Peterson, the brother of Drew Peterson to compel him to appear tomorrow before the Will County Grand Jury

.Additionally, Steve Carceano, who found the body of Kathleen Savio nearly four years ago, tells Fox News that he has been summoned to testify tomorrow before the grand jury.

The grand jury usually convenes in Will County on Wednesday’s. Drew Peterson appeared last week before the grand jury, but sources say he refused to answer the majority of questions, instead pleading the 5th.
oldencrabby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #433 on: November 14, 2007, 07:54:13 AM »

I just watched Matt's interview with DP and I have to say, that man is a lying sack of $hit in my opinion.  He just gives me the creeps.

Special delivery!
oldencrabby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #434 on: November 14, 2007, 08:17:10 AM »

I might add that he even went so far as to mention the cost of defense and to invite any of the defense lawyers "out there" to contact him.  Here we go.  Rolling Eyes Another chance for fame and fortune as a great (or not so great) defense lawyer. Who is going to jump on this one?  Any guesses?

Special delivery!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: November 14, 2007, 08:21:48 AM »

Sounds like the sort of client Joe Tacapino would just love to have.  I nominate him.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #436 on: November 14, 2007, 09:05:25 AM »

Sounds like the sort of client Joe Tacapino would just love to have.  I nominate him.

YES!! I was thinking that last night!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #437 on: November 14, 2007, 09:12:33 AM »

I thought that under the US Justice System ... a suspect in a murder investigation is arrested ... not allowed to walk around free without bail.  Also ... it does not make sense that Peterson would be handed a summons to appear ... after all he is a suspect ... just arrest him.

He is obviously a dangerous unstable person who has a collection of firearms and ... his children have not been apprehended.

What are the respective government agencies waiting for?

I feel like I am in the twilight zone.

Janet

Or possibly Aruba????  Wink

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #438 on: November 14, 2007, 09:14:16 AM »

Checked CTV a bit ago.. and have to leave soon for work. This was posted by SNICKER.

Snicker

Summary of Matt Lauer interview with DP on the Today Show:

New developments re KS:
SA exhumed KS, autopsy has been performed, evidence is consistent with "staging an accident to conceal a homocide"
Review of Stacy's disappearance, search continues
It will be several days before 2nd autopsy results are known
(per ML, DP flew to NY last night to appear on the show today)ML Watching the exhumation, I wonder what you're thinking
DP It's a shame her rest in peace had to be disturbed. I understand why they have to do it. If they think they can find something to explain why she died, they should.
ML There has been a lot of media attention on you and they are right outside your door. How are you handling that?
DP It's been harder on the older kids. The younger ones pretty well accept what has happened. I told them Mom went on an extended vacation.
ML How do you feel to know that LE consider you a suspect?
DP I think they've always considered me a suspect from day one.
ML SP asked you for a divorce two days before she disappeared. (ML read the email sent to friend by Stacy saying she was unhappy and DP was controlling and manipulative, etc.)
DP I dont' think those were her words, that's not her vocabulary. I think this is a made up email.
ML (Showed Kerrie Simons saying SP told her "if something happens to me, you need to look for me" because she was concerned something would happen to her.) What do you think about that.
DP I don't know.
ML How did you view your relationship with your missing wife?
DP In the beginning it was very romantic. But after her sister died of cancer, she lost her faith, she was on medication and seeing a psychiatrist, and she was on an emotional rollercoaster.
ML Did it ever get violent?
DP I don't believe it was ever violent.
LM Either it was or it wasn't.
DP There were a few incidents when we were fighting and I was in her face--she hated being cornered. One time she hit me in the head with a frozen steak. Once I tried throwing her in a pool at a party and she came up swinging even though it was all in jest.
ML You've told people she said she is left to be with another man.
DP She never told me she was seeing another man, or maybe she did. But I believe she is with someone else.
ML Either she did tell you that or she didn't.
DP She found another man, those were her words. She was a great mom.
ML How does a great mom leave her kids?
DP I don't' know.
ML Police say you're not cooperating.
DP I am. I've given them a full account of what happened.
ML Why haven't you taken part in search for your missing wife?
DP I'm such a media sensation right now, I believe I would hamper the search. She is gone, she's where she wants to be.
ML KS drowned in her bathtub, it looks now like it was staged to look like an accident.
DP I was one of the first people there that day. I met with KS's best friend and I was planning the next day to go into her home because I hadn't heard from her in a few days and that was unusual. Her neighbor and best friend wanted to go in that night, so we went over there and went in the house. I didn't go in the house, I stayed outside because she always accused me of things, like coming in her house and stealing things. After she was found and her friend was screaming I went in and felt her pulse, but didn't want to touch anything else.
ML I understand you received a one million dollar insurance policy after KS died?
DP That money was put into a protected account for the kids.
ML What was your relationship with KS like?
DP KS came from an abusive family. At first it was very romantic. After the kids she became very emotional. We had a very competitive relationship of "one up-man-ship"--who was smarter, who was stronger. At first she was very beautiful, exciting, a lot of fun, got along with my kids from my previous relationship. We'd go out to dinner, to shows . . .
ML Can you look me in the eye and tell me you didn't have anything to do with the death of your third wife or your missing wife?
DP I can look you in the eye and tell you that I had nothing to do with either of those incidents. I am not afraid of LE, I'm more afraid of the media.
ML You're a police officer, you know how this goes and how they build a case. Within the next day or so, you could actually be charged with something serious.
DP I expect I will.

Summary of second segment (didn't transcribe, was busy editing the above info)

DP expressed concern about the constant media attention and strongly stated he wants them to back off. When asked if he is afraid of being arrested, he responded, "I'm afraid because when I spoke with my attorneys on Monday they told me it would cost at least $250,000 to defend myself in just one of these cases. I'm here asking if any attorneys out there would be willing to take my case and help me out." DP said both KS and SP came from dysfunctional families. ML asked him how he ended up with such similar women and DP said he didn't know. DP said he talked to Geraldo the other day, invited him into his home, and while they were sitting at the kitchen table talking, Geraldo was coaching him on what he should say in his statement that Geraldo came out of the house and read. ML commented on how calm DP was in the face of what was happening in his life. DP said he was just really upset with the media and how they have portrayed him. When asked what he would say to SP if she's out there, DP laughed and smirked and said, "Call home and tell us where you are." Then at the end of the interview he said he hopes this interview has helped his case and that the media will back off, but if they turn up the heat, then he has wasted his time coming here.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: November 14, 2007, 09:14:45 AM »

I just watched Matt's interview with DP and I have to say, that man is a lying sack of $hit in my opinion.  He just gives me the creeps.

I saw only a 30 second clip of his interview and you are right he is a POS.  He wants the press to leave his family alone.  They aren't bothering his family they are bothering him and know what I say tough sh!t on him.  I guess it sucks when you don't have the power anymore to scare people away and everyone of your friends are distancing themselves from you.  That says a lot.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.