March 28, 2024, 04:45:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stacy Ann Peterson 23, Bolingbrook IL - Missing 10/28/07 #1  (Read 1030070 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #440 on: November 14, 2007, 09:29:15 AM »

I just watched Matt's interview with DP and I have to say, that man is a lying sack of $hit in my opinion.  He just gives me the creeps.

I saw only a 30 second clip of his interview and you are right he is a POS.  He wants the press to leave his family alone.  They aren't bothering his family they are bothering him and know what I say tough sh!t on him.  I guess it sucks when you don't have the power anymore to scare people away and everyone of your friends are distancing themselves from you.  That says a lot.

I was somewhat shocked that Matt Lauer actually sat with him earlier.  I watched the segment this hour.   Glad Matt asked about his calm demeanor, because I was seeing the same, and that's when DP moaned about the press, which he also claims is one reason he hasn't helped search (the other reason is that he feels she's where she wants to be....gone).  DP said he thought the email was a fake.  The vocabulary & statements were not anything Stacy would use or say.  Rolling Eyes Star Jones & Al Roker discussed afterward, and Star basically said wth is he doing?  He's got 2 possible cases he can be charged with and he's on TV.  What a dumbass, POS.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: November 14, 2007, 09:34:08 AM »

I've downloaded the video and am uploading to photobucket right now.  Haven't really watched it all yet.  Hopefully the segment isn't too long to upload.  Will post shortly if it works.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #442 on: November 14, 2007, 09:39:11 AM »

I'm not convinced that DP is involved in the death of Ms. Savio. It really could be just an accident.

Her injuries do look suspicious, but according to the autopsy report, they 'could' be in line with a fall in the tub. Then there is the issue of the locksmith. DP needed a key to get in the house and didn't apparently have one. That's why he called the locksmith. Seems odd to me anyway.

Then (If I have this right) he was returning the kids from a visit. When did he kill Ms. Savio and stage the crime scene if the kids were with him? Again - seems odd to me.

I'm not on anyone's side here - just pointing out a few areas that don't seem to make any sense.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: November 14, 2007, 09:39:27 AM »

From Greta's blog:

November 14th, 2007 8:40 AM Eastern
Wed Morning Note: Sgt. Drew Peterson Was Up Early This Wednesday Morning!
by Greta Van Susteren
Good Morning!

If you got up early today, you might have seen Sgt. Drew Peterson on the Today Show. He was in NYC to make the appearance on the early television show. I missed it — but will see it when I get in to work today. While I know he is not a fan of ON THE RECORD — it was our producer Steph Watts who delivered wife #3’s autopsy report and other documents to the police which started the boll rolling on investigating wife #3’s death (they did not have the documents) — I am a bit surprised. When he did not want to do our show from Illinois, we offered to fly him to NYC or DC to do ON THE RECORD but he was adamant that he did not want to because, as he told us, he wanted to be home when Stacy returns home. Of course that statement was made more than a week ago and lots has happened since then — and he may have just given up hope that she will return home. And of course he has no obligation to do our show and while I promise to be fair to him and let him talk — I understand. As an aside, I remain suspicious of him…but things are not always like they might appear. Don’t forget - runaway bride! (By the way…Sgt. Peterson will enjoy this - everyone in the media thought he was home in Illinois last night…apparently his brother was at his house and everyone was fooled thinking the man going in and out was Sgt. Peterson….I don’t know if it was a deliberate attempt to fool the media or not — if it was deliberate, yes he out foxed all last night! Since we are so closely following him and the story, I don’t blame him if he wants to slip us. I would want to do the same. )

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: November 14, 2007, 09:59:13 AM »

I'm not convinced that DP is involved in the death of Ms. Savio. It really could be just an accident.

Her injuries do look suspicious, but according to the autopsy report, they 'could' be in line with a fall in the tub. Then there is the issue of the locksmith. DP needed a key to get in the house and didn't apparently have one. That's why he called the locksmith. Seems odd to me anyway.

Then (If I have this right) he was returning the kids from a visit. When did he kill Ms. Savio and stage the crime scene if the kids were with him? Again - seems odd to me.

I'm not on anyone's side here - just pointing out a few areas that don't seem to make any sense.

The lock smith story was part of his alibi to show he did not have access to her house.  He was returning the kids but the other night Dr. Baden said the way the blood flowed to the front of her body showed she could have been already dead about 6 hours.  As far as the kids we don't know if they were in school or not and he picked them up after school for his visitation.  He could have also had a family member watch his kids while he committed the murder (visit to grandma's or his brother).  She had many fresh bruise on her body that was not consistent with a fall in the tub.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: November 14, 2007, 10:02:17 AM »

Here is the video. The audio is a little "out of sinc" probably due to the length of the video (too long for photobucket).\

NOTE:  The entire interview didn't get downloaded - go to the msnbc site to watch it in it's entirety if you can.    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/

« Last Edit: November 14, 2007, 10:20:25 AM by klaasend » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #446 on: November 14, 2007, 10:04:14 AM »

SHE NEVER TOLD ME SHE WAS WITH ANOTHER MAN......WELL...MAYBE SHE DID (OOPS)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #447 on: November 14, 2007, 10:07:33 AM »

In my area the Today Show is doing the Peterson Case right now.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #448 on: November 14, 2007, 10:14:08 AM »

The lock smith story was part of his alibi to show he did not have access to her house.  He was returning the kids but the other night Dr. Baden said the way the blood flowed to the front of her body showed she could have been already dead about 6 hours.  As far as the kids we don't know if they were in school or not and he picked them up after school for his visitation.  He could have also had a family member watch his kids while he committed the murder (visit to grandma's or his brother).  She had many fresh bruise on her body that was not consistent with a fall in the tub.

Thanks San - I don't know all the facts here. Very Happy

+++

Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #449 on: November 14, 2007, 10:14:50 AM »

I think DP has a completely distorted view of the whole situation.  You don't have 4, not 1 or 2, but 4 wives terrified of you, not for a period of time, the WhOLE time.  Like a 20 year span.  Notice he is not afraid of the cops, just the media, duh ... the cops have worked well for him in the past.  

So basically all of his relationships stared out romantic and then each of his wives got emotional and went nuts?  What are the odds of that happening over & over?  He may have convinced himself, but he is the only one, imo.

Rob,
I did read somewhere that he had programmed his car opener to let himself in & out of KS's house.  I think the locksimith thing was just for his alibi as well.  I also don't think they will ever prove anything against him, probably because the only one that knows the truth or could testify is now missing .. just my thoughts ...
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #450 on: November 14, 2007, 10:15:13 AM »

SHE NEVER TOLD ME SHE WAS WITH ANOTHER MAN......WELL...MAYBE SHE DID (OOPS)

Klaas I caught the same thing.  OMG this guy is a psycho.  They both had mental problems and came from abusive homes.  Of course they did his house was the abusive home.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: November 14, 2007, 10:19:28 AM »

Little kids sleep sometimes, Rob.  Take nap in afternoon, etc.

However, why wouldn't he just leave a note for their mother to call him when she got home and think she was just away and late getting home?  What made him think he needed a locksmith and all the drama and witnesses?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #452 on: November 14, 2007, 10:21:01 AM »

Little kids sleep sometimes, Rob.  Take nap in afternoon, etc.

However, why wouldn't he just leave a note for their mother to call him when she got home and think she was just away and late getting home?  What made him think he needed a locksmith and all the drama and witnesses?

True Anna.

+++

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #453 on: November 14, 2007, 10:23:18 AM »

Dang It!  I wish I had sound here at work...I guess I can wait til I get home to listen  Thanks to Angie (and Snicker) for the summary.

I agree with ya'll - he is a POS!  I get a baaad feeling from him...I just hope that the LE is being meticulous with all this, and I bet they are to avoid bad press. Dotting all the I's and crossing all T's.

He has a history of abuse..notice he says that these women came from abusive homes and he implied they had "mental problems"  Pfffttt. 

I hope we are able to get some info from the Grand Jury Inquest.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #454 on: November 14, 2007, 10:23:25 AM »

Bruises on front and back both does not indicate a fall in smooth oval tub.

IMO

One of the members of coroners jury yesterday said the only choices they were given were accidental, natural and homicide.  No undetermined.  Odd.  More of DP's friends?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #455 on: November 14, 2007, 10:28:16 AM »

Does anyone know how long they figured KS had been dead when she was found?

He says he had not heard from her for a couple of days....

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: November 14, 2007, 10:35:21 AM »

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21784901/

Is he a killer? Ex-cop on missing wife, death of third
Ex-cop says wife No. 4 likely took off with a man, denies killing wife No. 3

By Mike Celizic
TODAYShow.com contributor
updated 5:55 a.m. PT, Wed., Nov. 14, 2007

As police re-examine the suspicious death of his third wife, retired Illinois police sergeant Drew Peterson tells TODAY his missing fourth wife told him she met someone and probably ran away with him.

Peterson, 53, appeared calm and determined Wednesday as he discussed reports that he is a suspect in the death of his third wife, Kathleen Savio, whose body was exhumed Tuesday. He told host Matt Lauer that he is not concerned about the police investigation into both cases, but is angry that the media is camped out in front of his house and has all but convicted him.

“I can look you right in the eye and tell you I had nothing to do with either of those instances,” he said, adding, “I’m not afraid of law enforcement. I’m afraid of the media.”

Peterson was still married to Kathleen Savio when he began dating Stacy, when she was 17 and much younger than him. After Savio told him she wanted a divorce and complained to relatives of alleged abuse, she was found dead in a bathtub of the couple’s Bolingbrook, Ill., home. Her death, now being re-examined, was listed as accidental drowning, even though the tub was bone-dry.

Peterson married Stacy, and the couple have two young children. Peterson said his missing wife, now 23, told him she had met another man before she disappeared on Sunday, Oct. 28. She was supposed to help family members paint a home, but never showed up.

Peterson told Lauer he understands why Illinois State Police have reopened the investigation into the death of his third wife, Kathleen Savio, because police often suspect spouses in untimely deaths.

“It’s a shame that her rest-in-peace has to be disturbed for something like this,” Peterson said.

Impeccably groomed and completely calm, Peterson said that he has not told his two young children by Stacy Peterson, Anthony, 4, and Lacy, 2, that their mother is missing and may be dead. When news reports about her come on the television, he said, “We usher them to another room.” Asked what he has told them, he replied, “Basically, ‘Mom’s gone on vacation.’ ”

He said the scrutiny he’s been under has been much harder on his two teenage sons by Savio.

Lauer asked Peterson whether Stacy told him she was seeing another man before she disappeared.

“She never told me she was seeing another man,” he said, but then changed that to: “Maybe she did. ‘She found somebody else,’ ” he added. “Those were her exact words.”

He said that his relationships with both Stacy Peterson and Savio were roller-coaster rides and characterized both women as emotionally unstable.

Stacy Peterson, he said, was on drugs for mood swings and had been unpredictable since the death of her sister by cancer. Other than playfully trying to throw her in the swimming pool at a gathering, he said he never hit her or abused her, contrary to claims by her family and friends.

“One time she hit me in the head with a frozen steak. I never hit her, never raised a hand to her,” he told Lauer.

When confronted with an e-mail to a family member in which she said she was in an abusive relationship, Peterson said, “I don’t think those are her words. I think that’s a made-up e-mail.”

As a policeman, he understands why he is being investigated.

“I think they’ve always considered me a suspect,” he said. “The husband always is.”

Peterson’s statements contradicted almost everything Stacy Peterson’s family told TODAY one week ago. On Nov. 7, her half sister said that the 23-year-old housewife and mother wanted out of her marriage and said she would not have left her suburban Chicago home without her kids.

“I don’t believe she would ever leave her children,” Kerry Simmons told TODAY co-host Meredith Vieira. “She loved those kids to death.”

Stacy Peterson’s family say she took up with Peterson when she was just 17. She got pregnant by him when she was 19, which is when Kathleen Savio found out about the affair and left Peterson. Shortly thereafter, she was found dead in her bathtub. Originally ruled an accidental drowning, police now think the death may have been a homicide that had been staged to look accidental. Her body has been exhumed by police for a second autopsy.

Stacy Peterson disappeared just days after asking her husband for a divorce. Police initially treated it as a missing person’s case, not searching the couple’s home until last Thursday. Her family and friends, though, are convinced that the young woman is dead and that her husband is responsible.

“She told many [people] that if anything happened to her, it was not an accident,” one relative told NBC News.

MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #457 on: November 14, 2007, 11:13:47 AM »

He's lying through that ugly puss of his

What in hell did any of his former wives see in him?!

Maine, born and raised!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #458 on: November 14, 2007, 11:17:17 AM »

Does anyone know how long they figured KS had been dead when she was found?

He says he had not heard from her for a couple of days....

Don't quote me on this but I think Dr. Baden said at least 6 hours.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: November 14, 2007, 11:41:08 AM »

http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/649054,CST-NWS-boling14.article

Peterson: Based on media, I'm as guilty as they come
STACY PETERSON CASE | Body of Drew Peterson's 3rd wife exhumed

November 14, 2007
BY MARK BIEGANSKI Staff Reporter

In an exclusive interview today with NBC's Matt Lauer, Bolingbrook Police Sgt. Drew Peterson said he believes his missing wife, Stacy, isn't dead, but has run off with another man.

"If you were me, or if you were the average citizen on the street who's read about this case or seen it on TV, would you think you're guilty?" Lauer asked.

"Based on the media coverage, I'm as guilty as they come," Drew Peterson said.
"And yet you still maintain there is no guilt," Lauer added. "You have no connection to any of these situations?"

"I think my silence has painted me guilty in the media," Drew Peterson said.

He asked reporters to, "leave my family alone."

Drew Peterson said Stacy would ask for a divorce after her sister died on a regular basis "based on her menstrual cycle."

Lauer asked Drew Peterson about an e-mail Stacy wrote to a friend a week before her disappearance, in which she said, "I am finding that the relationship I am in is controlling, manipulative and somewhat abusive ... if you could keep me in your prayers I could use some wisdom, protection and strength."

"I don't think that's her words," Drew Peterson said. "That doesn't sound like a thing that she would say. That vocabulary is certainly out of line for her. So I think this was fabricated as a lot of things have been throughout this case. This is a madeup e-mail"

Drew Peterson described his relationship with Stacy as romantic in the beginning, but that after her sister passed away, she took a "downside" with her emotions, causing her to see a psychiatrist and go on medication.

Drew Peterson denied that his relationship with Stacy was ever violent, but acknowledged several instances when the two would have verbal "in your face" confrontations.

"She hated being cornered," Drew Peterson said. "One time she hit me in the head with a frozen steak."

Peterson acknowledged that there were mysterious circumstances surrounding the death of his ex-wife, Kathleen Savio, but said he didn't know what, if anything, the exhumation of her body would accomplish.

''It's a shame her rest in peace has to be disturbed for something like this,'' he said.

Drew Peterson described his relationship with both women as troubled, saying both came from troubled homes and struggled with depression.

But he denied involvement in either case.

Drew Peterson told Lauer he was one of the first people to discover the body of Savio in her bathub. He said at the time he was the watch commander of their town when it happened and that he met with Savio's best friend because he hadn't seen Savio for several days.

Drew Peterson said the two called a locksmith to go into the house, but that he remained outside when the locksmith arrived. Lauer asked Drew Peterson why he didn't enter the house, to which he said that Savio was always accusing him of things and that she didn't want him in the house because she thought he would steal something.

"When I heard screaming, I went inside and she was dead in the bathtub," Drew Peterson said. "I felt a pulse -- I don't know if she was dead or alive. So I felt her pulse, and being a policeman, I didn't want to touch anything."

"You've said on occassion that Stacy came to you and said she was seeing someone else -- that there was another man," Lauer asked. "Is it fair to say that you believe that Stacy right now is with that other man?"

"She never told me she was seeing another man ... well, maybe she did," Drew Peterson told Lauer. "But I believe she's with someone else right now."

Drew Peterson told Lauer he believes police have always suspected him for Stacy's disappearance.

"They've always considered me a suspect. The husband always did it. It's just a title to progress their case," Drew Peterson said.

"Do you have anything you can present to me that might prove your innocence?" Lauer asked Drew Peterson.

"No," he responded.

Peterson pleaded with America's laywers to take on his case and to help him prove his innocence.

When asked what he has told the couple's children about Stacy's disappearance, Peterson said, "Mom's gone on a vacation."

Lauer asked Drew Peterson if he’s ever participated in the search for Stacy, which he indirectly responded with no.

“I’m such a media sensation right now,” Drew Peterson said. “If I go out and search, the search will be hampered. Why would I look for somebody I don’t believe is missing. She’s just gone. She’s where she wants to be.”

Savio's relatives hope an autopsy conducted Tuesday after her body was exhumed from a suburban cemetery will confirm their suspicions that her mysterious 2004 death was a murder, not an accident.

"I'm hoping we get all the answers we need," her niece, Melissa Doman, said hours after Savio's casket was removed from its grave at Queen of Heaven Cemetery in Hillside.

They're still upset, though, that it took more than three years -- and the disappearance of another woman, 23-year-old Stacy -- to prompt Will County authorities to review Savio's death.

The 40-year-old Savio had recently divorced Drew Peterson when she was found dead in a bathtub in her home on March 1, 2004. Her death at the time was ruled an accidental drowning.

But when Stacy Peterson -- Drew Peterson's fourth wife -- vanished from their Bolingbrook home on Oct. 28, authorities decided to take another look at Savio's death.

"That's what bothers me, personally," said Doman, 28. "No one really looked at it before."

Last week, Will County State's Attorney James Glasgow announced authorities would exhume Savio's remains, saying there were "strong indications" that her death was deliberately "staged" to look like an accident. Glasgow wasn't in office when Savio died.

Her grave was opened early Tuesday with Glasgow, Will County Coroner Patrick O'Neil and Illinois State Police investigators on hand. In less than an hour, her casket was lifted out and taken to the Will County coroner's office, where a forensic pathologist conducted an autopsy later in the day.

Authorities won't have results for several days -- but said no information would be released publicly because of the pending investigations of her death and Stacy Peterson's disappearance.

'Very difficult time for them'
The 53-year-old Drew Peterson last week was formally named a suspect in Stacy's disappearance, though authorities haven't commented on whether he is a suspect in his third wife's death.

Peterson has denied playing any role in Stacy's disappearance. Reached Tuesday at his Bolingbrook home, Peterson declined to comment on the exhumation or Savio's death.

Later Tuesday, an Illinois State Police investigator delivered documents to Drew Peterson's home, though the officer wouldn't comment on what was delivered.

Peterson testified last week before a Will County grand jury. A spokesman for State's Attorney Glasgow said Peterson wasn't served with another subpoena, though he wouldn't comment further on the paperwork.

Savio's family members are anxious to learn whether the autopsy will show the mother of two was slain -- and if the examination might turn up evidence that could be used to prosecute her killer. In the months before she died, she had told authorities that she was afraid her former husband might harm her, Doman said.

"My aunt was trying to reach out, and no one listened," Doman said.

Before Savio's body was exhumed, a Roman Catholic priest offered prayers at the grave site. Savio's family had requested a priest be present during the exhumation, said the Rev. Chris Groh, a Joliet Police Department chaplain who was at the cemetery.

"It's a very difficult time for them," Groh said of Savio's relatives. "Hopefully, they'll have some answers to the questions that have been in their minds for a while. Maybe that will help them move forward."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.