March 28, 2024, 02:27:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stacy Ann Peterson 23, Bolingbrook IL - Missing 10/28/07 #1  (Read 1030052 times)
oldencrabby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #460 on: November 14, 2007, 12:57:50 PM »

He's lying through that ugly puss of his

What in hell did any of his former wives see in him?!

Personally I think he is one of those manipulative charmers. He used his position as a policeman to give the impression of a protector. 

The remarks he made about the email sent by Stacy to her friend being made up as those words aren't in her vocabulary.  What the heck?!! He is doing his best to project her as being a dimwitted mental case! 

Furthermore!  I believe that I heard or read that he started dating Stacy when she was 17!  She was 17 and he was in his late 40's?  Come on - wasn't he playing with jail bait right there?  What are the laws in that state?  I am sure he promised to protect her and she fell right into his trap. Oh, I hope that Stacy is found, and soon.

Special delivery!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #461 on: November 14, 2007, 01:34:12 PM »

Didn't he state he was the watch commander of his neighborhood.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #462 on: November 14, 2007, 01:40:48 PM »

Didn't he state he was the watch commander of his neighborhood.

Yes, he did say that and was at the time KS died.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #463 on: November 14, 2007, 02:06:38 PM »

November 14th, 2007 12:00 PM Eastern
JUST IN!!!! Update in Sgt Peterson Story
by Greta Van Susteren

Spoke to OTR Producer Steph Watts a few seconds ago….he got his hands on information about Sgt. Peterson’s resignation. Sgt. Peterson handed it in, the Chief of Police denied the request to resign because there are internal charges pending. The Chief of Police then sent a letter to the Mayor Claar and members of the Board of Fire and Police Commission - they overruled the Chief. As a result Sgt Peterson has officially resigned (his resignation accepted), he will get his full pension and the internal charges will not be further investigated (and we don’t know now - but we may be 10pm eastern for ON THE RECORD - what those internal charges are..whether they are significant charges or insignificant charges.)

November 14th, 2007 12:35 PM Eastern
More on Sgt Peterson Resignation
by Greta Van Susteren
We have just learned that the Chief wrote the Mayor and Commission saying he did not want to accept Sgt Peterson’s resignation because of the internal charges - charges that would result in his termination (thus denying him his pension.). The Chief wrote that he thought the public entitled to an open hearing on this. Note that we do not know the internal charges - but it is a red flag that the Chief thought the charges would result in termination. That suggests to me that the internal charges are significant ones - but I can’t be certain without knowing the charges. We will have much more at ten pm on ON THE RECORD.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/
« Last Edit: November 14, 2007, 02:11:03 PM by klaasend » Logged
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #464 on: November 14, 2007, 02:24:48 PM »

by Greta Van Susteren

Spoke to OTR Producer Steph Watts a few seconds ago….he got his hands on information about Sgt. Peterson’s resignation. Sgt. Peterson handed it in, the Chief of Police denied the request to resign because there are internal charges pending. The Chief of Police then sent a letter to the Mayor Claar and members of the Board of Fire and Police Commission - they overruled the Chief. As a result Sgt Peterson has officially resigned (his resignation accepted), he will get his full pension and the internal charges will not be further investigated (and we don’t know now - but we may be 10pm eastern for ON THE RECORD - what those internal charges are..whether they are significant charges or insignificant charges.)

by Greta Van Susteren
We have just learned that the Chief wrote the Mayor and Commission saying he did not want to accept Sgt Peterson’s resignation because of the internal charges - charges that would result in his termination (thus denying him his pension.). The Chief wrote that he thought the public entitled to an open hearing on this. Note that we do not know the internal charges - but it is a red flag that the Chief thought the charges would result in termination. That suggests to me that the internal charges are significant ones - but I can’t be certain without knowing the charges. We will have much more at ten pm on ON THE RECORD.

What the heck is going on with these people.  Why would they want to give this guy his pension when he clearly abused his power and doesn't deserve one cent.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #465 on: November 14, 2007, 02:30:17 PM »

by Greta Van Susteren

by Greta Van Susteren

What the heck is going on with these people.  Why would they want to give this guy his pension when he clearly abused his power and doesn't deserve one cent.

Show the world how they support their murdering police force.  This guy was like an internal hit man for the police force.  I wonder how many special favors he did for people in power.
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #466 on: November 14, 2007, 02:50:54 PM »

His pension should be divided among his innocent children.  Its not their fault their father is a pos. 

Maine, born and raised!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #467 on: November 14, 2007, 03:01:20 PM »

Refugee's are now copying and pasting stuff about TES, Beth and Natalee and pasting it on Greta's blog.  They are being infantile and disruptive.  It's all about them and their twisted ideas.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #468 on: November 14, 2007, 03:04:38 PM »

Sounds like TES may not be returning????

Comment by 3BoyMom
November 14th, 2007 at 1:28 pm
I heard the WBBM report too.
Not only is TES thinking of not coming back BUT…the guy with the sonar boat said that the ISP is no longer sharing info that might aid in the search.

Don’t think the burned bodies have anything to do with this. IMO.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/11/14/more-on-sgt-peterson-resignation/#comments
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #469 on: November 14, 2007, 03:14:51 PM »

Ok  I'm in a spin compress  on this one..
The Chief of Police then sent a letter to the Mayor Claar and members of the Board of Fire and Police Commission - they overruled the Chief. As a result Sgt Peterson has officially resigned (his resignation accepted), he will get his full pension and the internal charges will not be further investigated

As far as I know... any Pension fund that your are vested in ... you are entitled to UNLESS certain criminal activities can be proven occured on the job & maybe even realated to the your job.   
Internal investigation...to me sounds more procedural than criminal type actions.

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #470 on: November 14, 2007, 03:28:43 PM »

Radio report questioning whether TES is going to be leaving Bolingbrook:

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #471 on: November 14, 2007, 03:40:45 PM »

The only times I remember TES leaving in the past - was when the got poor treatment from the locals. Take that for what it's worth...

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #472 on: November 14, 2007, 03:41:09 PM »

The only times I remember TES leaving in the past - was when the got poor treatment from the locals. Take that for what it's worth...

Locals = Authorities.

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: November 14, 2007, 03:53:37 PM »

From Greta's blog:

November 14th, 2007 3:42 PM Eastern
Another Update on Sgt. Peterson’s Resignation - and A Disappointed Police Chief
by Greta Van Susteren

(Above pic is the Chief of Police in Bolingbrook, Illinois)

All day long I have been blogging about the acceptance of Sgt. Peterson’s resignation from the police department — the acceptance of the resignation opposed by the Chief of Police. The Chief wants to conduct a full investigation of Sgt. Peterson and can’t do it if Peterson is allowed to resign and is no longer on the police force.

I now have a copy of the letter that Chief Raymond J. McGury sent the Members of the Board of Fire and Police Commission — who overruled the Chief thus making way for the resignation of Sgt. Peterson.

Here is a quote from the Chief’s letter -

“[a]s the Chief of the Department, I deserve the opportunity to do the right thing. For these reasons, I will not accept Sgt. Peterson’s resignation. You may choose to do so. I will await your decision.”

And, as noted above, he was overruled and Sgt. Peterson resigned and there will be no internal investigation of Sgt. Peterson.

A copy of the letter was sent to Mayor Roger Claar, Village Attorney James Boan, and BPD Command Staff.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #474 on: November 14, 2007, 03:58:14 PM »

Refugee's are now copying and pasting stuff about TES, Beth and Natalee and pasting it on Greta's blog.  They are being infantile and disruptive.  It's all about them and their twisted ideas.

Now maybe Greta will get a taste of what Beth has been dealing with all along!  And eventually she has to figure out where it is coming from, too.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #475 on: November 14, 2007, 04:07:06 PM »

This may sound stupid, but this morning when DP was on the Today show, talking about his disdain for the media attention, I had a thought that he really liked it and might have aspirations to be on a news panel some day, like Bernie Kerik ended up doing. (tarnished NY commishoner who just plead not guilty to tax fraud) 

Denying the Chief's request, is questionable, but could have been a business like decision based on 'damned if we do and damned if we don't'.  Internal investigations are performed by a special unit, if I'm not mistaken.  Lord knows what could turn up in the process.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #476 on: November 14, 2007, 04:08:15 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/law/11/14/missing.wife.ap/index.html

'Come home,' cop pleads to missing wife

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #477 on: November 14, 2007, 04:18:44 PM »

I have no idea why an internal investigation can NOT occur even if he resigned. They would be basically looking at the conduct of one of their former officers and any that may be in cahoots with him. That's not that complicated.

As for the resignation itself. Well, that one is easy. He's simply protecting his pension in the event he is convicted of any of the multitude of crimes / charges that could be coming his way. Let's face it - he's a suspect in one case, and a possible suspect in another. Things are not looking too good for Drew right now. Regardless, he / SP / First Wife have children and that pension (even if he is charged, convicted, and sent to the slammer) is going to pay for their upkeep. They will need clothes, education, medical, and emotional support. That's all going to cost a pretty penny.

DP is always one step ahead - now isn't he? He appears to have a good attorney to offer the advice about resigning and keeping that pension.

+++

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: November 14, 2007, 04:21:40 PM »

Rob, The children with Kathleen Savio stood to collect a million dollars in insurance money according to DP and guess who is basically in charge of that and has made major transfers to himself?

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #479 on: November 14, 2007, 04:24:23 PM »

And Stacey had legally ADOPTED them which means in the event of a divorce, she could have possibly ended up with custody of them and their money.

Couldn't have that, could he?

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.