March 28, 2024, 05:08:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stacy Ann Peterson 23, Bolingbrook IL - Missing 10/28/07 #1  (Read 1030074 times)
aly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #500 on: November 14, 2007, 09:42:00 PM »

I watched the beginning of Drew's interview on TV someone posted on photobucket.  I'm wondering why they don't "play along" with his stories and
USE THIS LINE OF QUESTIONING (which maybe they weren't allowed to ask?):

Q:  Drew - you said you felt that you & Stacy had a good marriage and maybe she felt differently, now that she is missing (or he said something like that).  Did you see any signs prior to her disappearance that she was seeing another man, as you say she is with someone else now?

Q:  Did your teenage sons say there was anything unusual the day/week before she disappeared?  Was she talking to anyone?  Did the boys see anyone?
What do the phone records show?  Do they show she was on the phone to someone else a lot?  Any money missing out of bank accounts?  Other things missing?  Suitcases packed?  First indication of anything being off?

Q:  Drew what were you doing the day of her disappearance - the whole day?

Q:  Drew, you said you had a good marriage, so was everything just fine until one day you got a call and she said "I found someone."  You say those are her 'exact words' and then she disappeared.  And based on that, you are calm and confident that she is "where she wants to be."   You believe this is completely easy to comprehend and accept that out-of-the-blue she did this, as a "good mother" and all?(!!!?)

Q:  Drew - when you say you waited outside when the neighbor went in to check on KS, because KS accused you of stealing - why do you think she would accuse you of that?

Q:  Drew - when you say Stacy didn't like being cornered/backed in a corner [I can't remember the words], did you corner her a lot? 

----------------
Also, things that don't jive:

Drew shows no sorrow or grief and upset that his wife went suddenly missing, who he said he had a good marriage with and she is a good mother.
Why isn't he saying how shocked or hurt he is? playing that his story is true.

If she did "run off" with another man, someone would have spotted them with all the media coverage.  Why isn't he addressing that, but is acting like it is the most normal thing to have one's family member disappear off the face of the earth.
Maybe disappear, but not with media coverage like this!

His comments about his young kids are especially strange.  In the summer I work at child development centers with very young children.  I can tell you that all day long they cry for their Mom (or Dad).
For him to say the younger kids can be played with and can accept their circumstances - I am getting this remark because he lived through the other kids losing their Mom and he just keeps going on like no one is missing! - life as usual!
I believe if she went missing and wasn't murdered by him, he would have said when asked how the small children are - oh they are very sad and keep asking for their Mom!   It is very hard on them.  Duh!  Of course they are sad!
It says Stacy's family (sisters) are having a hard time - what about her small children?

How about these lines:
"She's just gone."  Huh? Shocked
"She's where she wants to be."  Yeah, right! Rolling Eyes
What strange lines.
Any "good mom" of small children wants to be with her children, no matter how sexy or great this other guy is.  Can't buy his story!

Sorry, but if your spouse disappeared, even if you were a police officer, how could you not show that you were hurt and upset!!!!  He showed nothing!

He appears unhuman to me.  I thought his eyes closed a lot like he was lying - he was looking down.  I also thought his mouth hung open when they asked about Kathleen Savio.

value people not things
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: November 14, 2007, 09:59:25 PM »

Welcome Aly!

I don't have time to read your entire post right now.  GRETA is covering the case tonight and Dr. Baden has some new info.  Starts in one minute.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #502 on: November 14, 2007, 10:11:27 PM »

Mark Furhman thinks the Chief is on to something regarding DP pension.  He said he wants to invesitate him.  If they allow him to resign there won't be an investigation by Internal Affairs.
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #503 on: November 14, 2007, 10:13:58 PM »

A few comments ~

Given past history, has there been any discussion about DP having a girlfriend?  Might this person know something?

Are the mothers of any children born to other than the four wives disappeared or deceased?

Where did DP live prior to establishing himself in Bolingbrook?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #504 on: November 14, 2007, 10:16:28 PM »

Dr. Baden has agreed to do an independent autopsy.  They have to sort out the other legal issues.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: November 14, 2007, 10:22:42 PM »

I'm glad Dr. Baden may do another autopsy.

I'm going to miss the legal panel.  Let me know what they think about Drew talking.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #506 on: November 14, 2007, 10:28:16 PM »

Ted Williams said if she was with another man he would have known who this other man was.  Her cell phone records would tell all.

Michael Cardoza doesn't think going on the air was a very smart thing to do.

Bernie Grimm thinks he did well.

Greta said she thought Matt's questions were riveting.  She couldn't keep her eyes off him.  Bernie of course made fun of Matt.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2007, 10:30:10 PM by San » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #507 on: November 14, 2007, 10:33:06 PM »

Ted Williams said if she was with another man he would have known who this other man was.  Her cell phone records would tell all.

Michael Cardoza doesn't think going on the air was a very smart thing to do.

Bernie Grimm thinks he did well.

Greta said she thought Matt's questions were riveting.  She couldn't keep her eyes off him.  Bernie of course made fun of Matt.

Thanks San!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #508 on: November 14, 2007, 10:40:27 PM »

I am very bothered by this guy who found DP's wife in the tub.  Something isn't right.  Why the hell is DP calling him after his interview and asking him how did he think he did.  I get a strange feeling this guy is hiding something.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #509 on: November 14, 2007, 10:41:57 PM »

I am very bothered by this guy who found DP's wife in the tub.  Something isn't right.  Why the hell is DP calling him after his interview and asking him how did he think he did.  I get a strange feeling this guy is hiding something.

Absolutely San, I agree.  This guy Steve is lying about stuff.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: November 14, 2007, 10:48:44 PM »

Ted I think it was also said that she would not be depressed if she ran off with another man and DP said she was depresssed.  She would be happy.  I tend to agree with this.

WG,
DP has always seemed to have another one lined up so I do wonder if he has a new girlfriend himself.  He married Stacey seven days after the previous divorce was final and they already had a child. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: November 14, 2007, 10:50:04 PM »

He is saying he came home from work and Drew stopped him in the street while he was in his police car.  What I am wondering is if this guy actually helped Drew get in her home.  If I am correct this guy is a locksmith.  He is painting Drew as a saint.  Drew's good friend Mims is keeping away from Drew because he is afraid of him.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #512 on: November 14, 2007, 10:50:40 PM »

Aly!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #513 on: November 14, 2007, 10:52:14 PM »

Yes, and he tried to say KS hair was not soaked with blood when the autopsy said it was.  She had black hair so how would one tell just by looking?

Also wouldn't blood smudges have come off a tub filled with water?  Know what I mean, just sort of soaked off or never stuck to the sides where water was?  Something odd about all of that.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #514 on: November 14, 2007, 10:52:56 PM »

You do know some family members claimed to have found her!  I believe it was Kathleens sister and nephew?  Why would this guy claim to have found her?  I don't believe they would make that up.  He sounds like he has another agenda.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: November 14, 2007, 10:54:20 PM »

Ted I think it was also said that she would not be depressed if she ran off with another man and DP said she was depresssed.  She would be happy.  I tend to agree with this.

WG,
DP has always seemed to have another one lined up so I do wonder if he has a new girlfriend himself.  He married Stacey seven days after the previous divorce was final and they already had a child. 

Would not surprise me at all.  If so I wonder if she's rethinking her relationship?
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #516 on: November 14, 2007, 10:55:59 PM »

Boy, ScaredMonkeys is getting all kinds of attention on Greta's blog tonight. Smile   Hopefully get some new monkeys join soon!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: November 14, 2007, 11:08:13 PM »

Boy, ScaredMonkeys is getting all kinds of attention on Greta's blog tonight. Smile   Hopefully get some new monkeys join soon!

There were some Refugees posting there today, it was actually pitiful.  They were posting nasty stuff about Tim Miller, Beth etc under one of Greta's Stacy Peterson posts.  How infantile is that?
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #518 on: November 14, 2007, 11:18:21 PM »

There were some Refugees posting there today, it was actually pitiful.  They were posting nasty stuff about Tim Miller, Beth etc under one of Greta's Stacy Peterson posts.  How infantile is that?

I was afraid of that!  I was almost hesitant to mention SM, just because of them, I hate to give them the benefit, but on the other hand, I'm a proud monkey! I'm glad I missed there posts,  I don't need to be po'd anymore right now.  What a place to bash, especially Beth on GRETA' blog of all places.   Well, shows there true colors, freakin' jerks!  I would never lower myself to that level on such a public blog.  Well, I just wouldn't anyways......

I kept posting TES link for donations last ngiht, since he's been highly visible in the news recently.   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: November 14, 2007, 11:23:42 PM »

I was afraid of that!  I was almost hesitant to mention SM, just because of them, I hate to give them the benefit, but on the other hand, I'm a proud monkey! I'm glad I missed there posts,  I don't need to be po'd anymore right now.  What a place to bash, especially Beth on GRETA' blog of all places.   Well, shows there true colors, freakin' jerks!  I would never lower myself to that level on such a public blog.  Well, I just wouldn't anyways......

I kept posting TES link for donations last ngiht, since he's been highly visible in the news recently.   

Was that you?  Excellent!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.