March 28, 2024, 05:31:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stacy Ann Peterson 23, Bolingbrook IL - Missing 10/28/07 #1  (Read 1029987 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #560 on: November 15, 2007, 02:58:13 PM »

Not sure why, but I can't get it to play...WinAmp pops up, but doesn't do anything.  Is a long conversation?

Yes, lots of chatting.  It worked for me in Windows Media Player.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #561 on: November 15, 2007, 02:58:59 PM »

Not sure why, but I can't get it to play...WinAmp pops up, but doesn't do anything.  Is a long conversation?

2NJ.. it is a lenghty conversation.  Approx 15 minutes or so.
It loaded on my media player? had to save it there.
Do you have Media Player?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: November 15, 2007, 03:03:40 PM »

The girlfriend.  In a previous conversation Greta had with Ric, Ric mentioned that years ago Drew was dating a girl, I think her name was Monica.  Monica's brother didn't approve of Drew dating her.  The brother was found hanged in his garage and it was ruled a suicide.  Friends didn't think he would kill himself.  One of the first officers on the scene was Drew.  This was many years ago, I think before marriage #3.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #563 on: November 15, 2007, 03:06:09 PM »

2NJ.. it is a lenghty conversation.  Approx 15 minutes or so.
It loaded on my media player? had to save it there.
Do you have Media Player?

Son's computer & he's got WinAmp, Real & Media....it should work...I tried 3 times.  Never really have had issues with video/audio.... Maybe it's a memory thing....computer is getting old and getting low on memory...just like Mom.  I'll try again, later, maybe after a reboot.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #564 on: November 15, 2007, 03:08:58 PM »

The girlfriend.  In a previous conversation Greta had with Ric, Ric mentioned that years ago Drew was dating a girl, I think her name was Monica.  Monica's brother didn't approve of Drew dating her.  The brother was found hanged in his garage and it was ruled a suicide.  Friends didn't think he would kill himself.  One of the first officers on the scene was Drew.  This was many years ago, I think before marriage #3.

Wow....how many other suicides, missing or otherwise can DP be linked to considering he was a cop?   Shocked

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #565 on: November 15, 2007, 03:09:38 PM »

Shocked

TY Klaas...

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: November 15, 2007, 03:18:02 PM »

Maybe the reason this Ric is scared of DP is that he knows some of the weird things that has happened around Drew and/or the people he knew. Shocked

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #567 on: November 15, 2007, 03:22:11 PM »

Maybe the reason this Ric is scared of DP is that he knows some of the weird things that has happened around Drew and/or the people he knew. Shocked

DP is like the male version of the black widow.  Shocked
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #568 on: November 15, 2007, 04:00:29 PM »

so death just happens to follow him.   Rolling Eyes
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: November 15, 2007, 04:02:01 PM »

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21813759/

Experts: Drew Peterson’s body language says a lot
Say officer under scrutiny for fate of last two wives acting inappropriately
By Mike Celizic
TODAYShow.com contributor
updated 7:05 a.m. PT, Thurs., Nov. 15, 2007

Drew Peterson’s behavior and words during interviews with TODAY and NBC News did not match up with what would be expected from someone whose wife had abandoned him and his children for another man, two analysts said Thursday.

Body language expert Tonya Reiman and NBC analyst and former FBI profiler Clint Van Zandt reviewed the tapes of Peterson talking exclusively to TODAY’s Matt Lauer on Wednesday and saw a man sitting back with legs spread wide in a position of arrogance. They said they also saw a man who showed no anger or frustration or concern for his children, who have been left without a mother since the Oct. 28 disappearance of his fourth wife, Stacy.

“Just indifference, pure indifference,” Reiman told Lauer after analyzing the tape. “[Peterson’s] wife is missing, and you notice that there’s really nothing going on with his expressions. You don’t see any remorse, you don’t see any anger, frustration.”

She and Van Zandt were most struck by Peterson’s response when Lauer asked what he’d say to his missing wife.

“Come home,” the former Bolingbrook, Ill., police sergeant had responded with a laugh and a shrug. “Tell people where you are. That’s all I can say.”

“Where’s the ‘I’m-in-trouble-right-now-’cause-you’re-missing’?” Reiman wondered. “Where’s the anger, where’s the frustration? I would be pleading as opposed to laughing.”

Van Zandt wondered why Peterson showed no apparent concern for his children. He has two teenage sons from his third marriage to Kathleen Savio, who was found dead in her bathtub four years ago while she was negotiating a divorce from Peterson.

Originally ruled an accidental drowning, the investigation into her death has been reopened after Stacy Peterson disappeared. He also has two sons, ages 4 and 2, by Stacy Peterson.

A person worried about those children, Van Zandt said, would have begged a missing spouse to at least send a message to those children.

“They’re scared to death, they’re frightened, they’re not sleeping at night. Do this for the sake of the children. I’ll give you the divorce tomorrow,” would have been the expected response, Van Zandt said.

Finally, some emotion
In a later interview on Wednesday with NBC News, Peterson had gotten emotional about his children, but only in response to a question about what would happen to them if he is charged and found guilty with killing either Savio or Stacy Peterson.

He briefly choked up when saying, “If my kids are OK and provided with, I’m OK with anything that comes. If you’re trying to get me to cry, you’re close.” 

Van Zandt also found it difficult to believe that the 53-year-old Peterson, a cop for 30 years, would be unable to provide any evidence that his 23-year-old wife of four years had, as he claims, found another man. He said Peterson’s responses made little sense in the context of what has been reported about the couple’s troubled marriage.

“This is a guy, we’re told, who wouldn’t leave his wife alone. He followed her to college, he monitored her cell phones, he knew who she saw socially,” he said. “Number one, he ought to be able to say, ‘Here’s her cell phone records. Here’s the name of her boyfriend.’ Number two, he can’t give us one name, one example of who this mysterious person she may have run off with is.”

Then there’s the question of opportunity, Van Zandt continued, saying, “Nobody yet has raised a hand and said, ‘This woman who’s raising four children, going to college, keeping a household, being followed everywhere by her almost stalkerlike husband, would have time to develop a boyfriend.’”

Stacy Peterson’s uncle, Kyle Toutges, confirmed that observation in a separate interview on Thursday from Chicago with TODAY’s Meredith Vieira.

“None of us knew of another man,” he said, speaking for her family. “Her husband, Drew, was on top of her all the time, there was no way she had time to be with another man. He knew where she was every minute.”

Asked for his reaction to Peterson’s laughing request to his wife to come home, Toutges said, “He knew where she was, and he knew she ain’t coming home, that’s what it said to me.”

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #570 on: November 15, 2007, 04:05:38 PM »

Listened to Gretas convo with Rick Mims 3 times now.
Something still seem odd about him to me.. IMO  Perhaps I am wrong.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #571 on: November 15, 2007, 04:26:18 PM »

November 15th, 2007 4:18 PM Eastern

Thursday GretaCast #2 - Sgt. Peterson’s Neighbor
by Greta Van Susteren

In the next half hour, you will be able to eavesdrop on my conversation with Sgt. Peterson’s neighbor……so check back in for the GretaCast #2 …. we just taped it….and now we need to post it for you….

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #572 on: November 15, 2007, 04:35:30 PM »

Its up now on Gretas site !

November 15th, 2007 4:31 PM Eastern

Thursday GretaCast #2 - EAVESDROP ON MY CONVERSATION WITH SGT. PETERSON’S NEIGHBOR
by Greta Van Susteren

November 15th, 2007 4:31 PM Eastern
Thursday GretaCast #2 - EAVESDROP ON MY CONVERSATION WITH SGT. PETERSON’S NEIGHBOR
by Greta Van Susteren

Eavesdrop right here on my conversation with Sgt. Peterson and Stacy Peterson neighbor Sharon Bychowski…click on the blue box:

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/11/15/thursday-gretacast-2-eavesdrop-on-my-conversation-with-sgt-petersons-neighbor/
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: November 15, 2007, 04:38:39 PM »

Like he is holding back something and it is almost choking him?  Is that what you mean, Angie?  I sort of feel he has not told all by far.

And I want to know more about this brother of former gf!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #574 on: November 15, 2007, 04:45:17 PM »

Like he is holding back something and it is almost choking him?  Is that what you mean, Angie?  I sort of feel he has not told all by far.

And I want to know more about this brother of former gf!

Anna.. yes... you wordered it better then I could have.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #575 on: November 15, 2007, 04:52:34 PM »

Anna,
 Well first this Rick was all buddy buffy with Drew.. defended him, then turns aroud and is scared shitless of him.
 In the convo with Greta.. she asks when is the last time you have spoken to Drew?  Well before Rick said he wasn't accepting calls from him .. and then in this convo he says a day or so ago he missed a call from him??  Sooo.. IMO made it sound like he maybe would have taken the call if he wasnt busy?  And why on earth. if this man is so scared shitless of DP.. would he be talking to media and planning interviews on tv? Just seems strange IMO. Do I make any sense?  lol
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #576 on: November 15, 2007, 04:53:08 PM »

And I want to know more about this brother of former gf!.

I wonder how many more sleletons in this creep's closet?

I believe he is arrogant because he knows they won't find Stacy. Wondered if that had something to do with TES not going back. Just a thought.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: November 15, 2007, 04:56:15 PM »

Yes, but if you are scared of some psycho like DP, going very high profile and public can be your best defense.  They can't off you if everybody is looking.  Would be much too obvious.  I think he is scared of DP because of the way he was rolling his eyes in TV interview with Greta almost like a hostage trying to indicate DP was in the next room or something, like a message for help?

So if I were really scared, I'd be saying I was and that I thought this guy was after me, etc. as a form of preventing him from making good on any threats, etc.

Does that make any sense?

PERSONA NON GRATA

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #578 on: November 15, 2007, 04:57:46 PM »

And I want to know more about this brother of former gf!.

I wonder how many more sleletons in this creep's closet?

I believe he is arrogant because he knows they won't find Stacy. Wondered if that had something to do with TES not going back. Just a thought.

HI Mum  Smile

Part of TES is still searching.. but Tim Miller went to help with the Justin Gaines search.. least thats what I have read.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #579 on: November 15, 2007, 04:59:27 PM »

Yes, but if you are scared of some psycho like DP, going very high profile and public can be your best defense.  They can't off you if everybody is looking.  Would be much too obvious.  I think he is scared of DP because of the way he was rolling his eyes in TV interview with Greta almost like a hostage trying to indicate DP was in the next room or something, like a message for help?

So if I were really scared, I'd be saying I was and that I thought this guy was after me, etc. as a form of preventing him from making good on any threats, etc.

Does that make any sense?

Yep , makes perfect sense! Haven't thought about it that way.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.