March 28, 2024, 05:58:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stacy Ann Peterson 23, Bolingbrook IL - Missing 10/28/07 #1  (Read 1029991 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #620 on: November 16, 2007, 02:04:31 PM »

OHHHHH!
Before I forget…on WBBM-AM, it was reported that “one of” DP’s lawyers quit, due to his TV appearance

Comment from above update.
Anna -
He's a good attorney that doesn't like to lose apparently. He knows how to handle a client. And this client looks like trouble for him - that would be my read on it.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #621 on: November 16, 2007, 02:09:35 PM »

If you want to watch something "fun", click on the link below then "Watch the replay of Thursdays Live Wire" :   Laughing Laughing

http://www.foxnews.com/ontherecord/index.html#
kissyface
Scared Monkey

« Reply #622 on: November 16, 2007, 02:18:10 PM »

That was a great watch!  Thanks for posting it Klaas.  I chuckled the whole way through!

***Love is stronger than death.***

>>> bring Bri justice<<<
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #623 on: November 16, 2007, 02:45:05 PM »

Copyright 2007 Chicago Sun-Times, Inc.
All Rights Reserved

Chicago Sun Times 
November 16, 2007 Friday
Final Edition   
NEWS; Pg. 6 
439 words

http://www6.lexisnexis.com/publisher/EndUser?Action=UserDisplayFullDocument&orgId=574&topicId=100020825&docId=l:702169178&start=8

Can't deny pension to Peterson: board; Suspect in wife's disappearance has right to retire from police, attorney for trustees says

Dan Rozek and Joe Hosey, The Chicago Sun-Times

His wife is missing but his $72,000-a-year pension is safe.

Despite being named a suspect in the disappearance of his fourth wife, former Bolingbrook Police Sgt. Drew Peterson on Thursday was granted his full, $6,067.71-a-month police pension.

Three days after Peterson submitted his resignation, the police pension board voted 5-0 to authorize the retirement benefits -- with trustees saying they had no choice but to approve the payments for the 30-year department veteran.

The pension board "has no statutory authority to withhold, delay or deny Sgt. Peterson the benefits which he has earned," trustees said in a written statement. By law, Peterson can lose his pension only if convicted of a felony related to his job as a police officer, trustees said.

"I'm not comfortable with the decision we have to make today," Trustee Alyssia Lee acknowledged before the vote. "I have to uphold the law."

The pension board's approval came as police, family members and volunteers continued searching for 23-year-old Stacy Peterson, a Bolingbrook mother who vanished on Oct. 28.

Last week, Illinois State Police investigators called 53-year-old Drew Peterson a suspect in his wife's disappearance, which they labeled a "potential homicide."

On Tuesday, investigators exhumed the body of Drew Peterson's third wife, Kathleen Savio, to conduct tests aimed at determining if her 2004 bathtub death was a murder or an accident.

During a nationally televised interview, Peterson on Wednesday denied any involvement in Stacy Peterson's disappearance or Savio's death. He also pleaded with attorneys to step forward to represent him if he is charged in either case.

Peterson's TV appeal for legal help, however, has cost him one of the two attorneys who had already agreed to represent him.

Lawyer Gary V. Johnson, who had accompanied Peterson to his Nov. 7 grand jury appearance, has dropped Peterson as a client because of the TV appearance, a source close to the case said. It's unclear if Peterson's other attorney, Fred Morelli, will continue to represent him. Morelli couldn't be reached for comment.

Despite the pension vote, Bolingbrook Police Chief Ray McGury said he still hasn't accepted Drew Peterson's resignation. He wants Peterson to face departmental disciplinary hearings for alleged misconduct that isn't related to the ongoing criminal investigations.

But pension board attorney Richard Reimer said Peterson has the right to retire.

"There's no authorization to stop a retirement," Reimer said Thursday.

Bolingbrook's police and fire commission likely will decide that issue when it meets next week.

Joe Hosey is a reporter with the Herald News. 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #624 on: November 16, 2007, 03:08:16 PM »

From Greta's blog - this person is watching Star Jones which I assume is on right now:

Comment by Jill in StL
November 16th, 2007 at 3:04 pm

no land line call or cellphone call from Stacy’s cell phone was made to Drew - Wow, I did NOT know that one! AMW guy calling it a big fat lie that Drew told about receiving call from Stacy.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #625 on: November 16, 2007, 03:09:38 PM »

Also on Greta's blog:

Comment by David
November 16th, 2007 at 2:59 pm
Greta,

I just found out that Paul Peterson was a licensed locksmith in IL his license expired in 2002. I bet that’s one of the reasons that Paul Peterson was Called in front of The Grand Jury! Just because his license was expired dosen’t mean he didn’t help out his brother Drew!

Paul Peterson’s license can be checked out at http://www.idfpr.com then click on professional regulation license look up one there select locksmith the put in the last name in then the first initial.

Then you will get the record

Paul Peterson - Drew's brother:

Trying to find out if THIS Paul Peterson is Drew's brother:

« Last Edit: November 16, 2007, 03:41:37 PM by klaasend » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #626 on: November 16, 2007, 04:31:37 PM »

Greta blog updates:

November 16th, 2007 2:57 PM Eastern
Some of You Have Asked…
by Greta Van Susteren

What about the search for Stacy? Well….Texas Equusearch has pulled out….that is not a good sign..

November 16th, 2007 4:03 PM Eastern
update / Stacy Peterson
by Greta Van Susteren

we were just told that although Texas Equusearch is no longer here in Bolingbrook, there is expected a big search tomorrow…and a vigil tomorrow (Saturday.)

November 16th, 2007 4:16 PM Eastern
Dr Baden Update
by Greta Van Susteren

It is now 3;13 central time and Dr Baden - I was just told - is still doing the autopsy on Kathleen Savio. He started at 1;19 central…I have no idea how much longer he will be doing the autopsy …

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/
kissyface
Scared Monkey

« Reply #627 on: November 16, 2007, 05:29:33 PM »

no land line call or cellphone call from Stacy’s cell phone was made to Drew - Wow, I did NOT know that one! AMW guy calling it a big fat lie that Drew told about receiving call from Stacy.

And they are just now finding this out or how long have they known this info?  I think this should've been one of the first things they did, checking the phone records.  Not that I am surprised in any way.  I know he is lying.  I can feel it.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2007, 05:48:19 PM by klaasend » Logged

>>> bring Bri justice<<<
kissyface
Scared Monkey

« Reply #628 on: November 16, 2007, 05:31:00 PM »

oops, could you fix that?  I am still learning this here! Confused

>>> bring Bri justice<<<
crazybabyborg
« Reply #629 on: November 16, 2007, 05:50:48 PM »

Klaas! You've just got to make a Jib Jab with all three...............including Bernie. Wasn't there a CanCan with three dancers? That was great! You're a Star!!!!!  Very Happy
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #630 on: November 16, 2007, 06:03:59 PM »

Klaas! You've just got to make a Jib Jab with all three...............including Bernie. Wasn't there a CanCan with three dancers? That was great! You're a Star!!!!!  Very Happy

I think I've done enough damage.  They might not appreciate the can can one  Laughing  I have been toying with the idea of doing one with Dr. Baden though, lol  Wink
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #631 on: November 16, 2007, 06:07:39 PM »

snipped
I hope they will look into the death of DP's former girlfriend Monica's brother who didn't like DP and ended up being found hanging in his garage and DP was the one who found him.  If this is a true story, someone needs to check out this death also! silent
I agreed with the psychologist that DP was disconnected in his interview - unfeeling and cold and showed no upset and confusion of his supposed story that his wife walked out on him.
Of the fact he spied on SP constantly, yet has no idea who she left with.
The story is bogus about her leaving with another man.

Welcome Ali!

I totally agree with this.  I wonder what this girlfriend and family are thinking now.  Something is just a little to coincidental along when you add all the other missing/dead people in DP's life.  They need to check it out, but not sure if they could prove anything from a hanging, unless he killed him in another way, then hung him.  But is should be checked!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #632 on: November 16, 2007, 07:23:16 PM »

FOX is reporting that Dr. Baden is ruling Kathleen Savio's death a homicide.  Remember, Dr. Baden is working for the family and his ruling is not the official.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #633 on: November 16, 2007, 07:30:18 PM »

Did FOX or Baden give a reason?

Something to do with the head injury?

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #634 on: November 16, 2007, 07:41:46 PM »

Rob - I didn't hear it myself, others were reporting that was said by Shepard Smith.  Greta hasn't updated her blog in a while, hopefully she'll update soon with all the details.  Greta is in Bolingbrook tonight and was going to meet with Dr. Baden.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #635 on: November 16, 2007, 08:02:47 PM »

From Greta's blog:

Comment by Will County
November 16th, 2007 at 7:52 pm

There will be a search effort tomorrow beginning at 8:00 AM. Participants and volunteers are asked to meet at the Country Inn Suites in Bolingbrook.

A candlelight vigil will be held beginning at 4 PM at Kathleen Savio’s home at 392 Pheasant Chase Drive in Bolingbrook, then we will walk to Stacy’s home at 6 Pheasant Chase Court, Bolingbrook.

Volunteers are needed for the search as well as to tie ribbons and arrange the candles for the vigil

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/11/16/outside-the-peterson-home/#comments
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #636 on: November 16, 2007, 08:07:11 PM »

Rob - I didn't hear it myself, others were reporting that was said by Shepard Smith.  Greta hasn't updated her blog in a while, hopefully she'll update soon with all the details.  Greta is in Bolingbrook tonight and was going to meet with Dr. Baden.

Thanks - I see she hasn't been updating, but did add a disclaimer to her comments section. Wonder if that has something to do with a minor comment I left she didn't post. LMAO!

The woman lets anything go through and I had to say something.... I prolly should have known better.

Ok - now on to the homicide.

What if Baden and the county coroner come to a differing conclusion? What then? And what if DP has an alibi (not that I think he does)...but how are they going to link him to this alleged crime? Any ideas?

He could have motive, but does he have opportunity?

+++

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #637 on: November 16, 2007, 08:07:37 PM »

FOX is reporting that Dr. Baden is ruling Kathleen Savio's death a homicide.  Remember, Dr. Baden is working for the family and his ruling is not the official.

They are discussing this on Nancy Grace now.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #638 on: November 16, 2007, 08:11:09 PM »

" gash on her head did not render her unconscious. This wound would have bled profusely. "  Baden says she was killed outside the tub and possibly injected with something?? They talk to fast 4 me to type..sorry.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #639 on: November 16, 2007, 08:12:39 PM »

possibly poison

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.