March 28, 2024, 06:21:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stacy Ann Peterson 23, Bolingbrook IL - Missing 10/28/07 #1  (Read 1030086 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #640 on: November 16, 2007, 08:15:18 PM »

Just posted on Greta's blog by someone who just watched Nancy Grace:

Comment by donna Smile
November 16th, 2007 at 8:06 pm

‘injected with a poison’ (will take 3 weeks for results)
‘killed outside of the bathtub and then placed in the tub afterward’
‘definitely a homicide’
…dr baden… as reported on ‘nancy grace right now’
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #641 on: November 16, 2007, 08:17:54 PM »

YEA....that is what they said....  Wink

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #642 on: November 16, 2007, 08:19:11 PM »

Greta is in Bolingbrook and will have Dr. Baden on the show tonight and he'll explain his conclusion.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #643 on: November 16, 2007, 08:23:07 PM »

possibly poison

Nut - someone on Gretawire says the same thing...wow if true!!!

Another thing, if they don't find Stacy soon, it will not be until next spring when the weather gets better. Or a hunter stumbles over her - which I doubt...she's hidden very very well in my opinion.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #644 on: November 16, 2007, 08:24:42 PM »

Just posted on Greta's blog by someone who just watched Nancy Grace:

Comment by donna Smile
November 16th, 2007 at 8:06 pm

‘injected with a poison’ (will take 3 weeks for results)
‘killed outside of the bathtub and then placed in the tub afterward’
‘definitely a homicide’
…dr baden… as reported on ‘nancy grace right now’

the tox report didn't indicate anything unusual. Maybe they didn't screen for a specific poison???

I saw no drugs in her system.

+++

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #645 on: November 16, 2007, 08:30:21 PM »

possibly poison

Nut - someone on Gretawire says the same thing...wow if true!!!

Another thing, if they don't find Stacy soon, it will not be until next spring when the weather gets better. Or a hunter stumbles over her - which I doubt...she's hidden very very well in my opinion.

I do not think she is on land. If she is...then I would say nothing but ashes.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #646 on: November 16, 2007, 08:36:45 PM »

" gash on her head did not render her unconscious. This wound would have bled profusely. "  Baden says she was killed outside the tub and possibly injected with something?? They talk to fast 4 me to type..sorry.

OMG  Shocked
crazybabyborg
« Reply #647 on: November 16, 2007, 08:40:45 PM »

It's just a gut feeling, but Drew's cockiness tells me that he's been particularly shrewd in hiding her remains. The noose is tightening fast around the SOB's neck right now, and I hope the kids are safe.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: November 16, 2007, 08:44:23 PM »

YES CBB! ITA!
QUESTION>>>>>I know this must be here someplace, but I missed it.
WHO is the mother of Drew's 2 older kids?

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #649 on: November 16, 2007, 08:57:21 PM »

Drew is a suspect. Does anyone know what they actually have on him? other then suspicion of-course. There must be something and he keeps going on TV, and one of his attorneys have split . . . He sure doesn't seem to be sweating it.

With Scott Peterson, he never helped search and jogged and played golf -> all highly suspicious...With DP -> he says no reason to search - she left with another man.

This looks like all the need is a body because they have 'other' evidence - I'm curious. Like always. LOL....of course a body is always needed, but this case looks like it could go forward without a body.

His alleged phone call from Stacy is not adding up . . but beyond that - what do the LE have?? any ideas?

+++

crazybabyborg
« Reply #650 on: November 16, 2007, 09:13:43 PM »

Drew is a suspect. Does anyone know what they actually have on him? other then suspicion of-course. There must be something and he keeps going on TV, and one of his attorneys have split . . . He sure doesn't seem to be sweating it.With Scott Peterson, he never helped search and jogged and played golf -> all highly suspicious...With DP -> he says no reason to search - she left with another man.

This looks like all the need is a body because they have 'other' evidence - I'm curious. Like always. LOL....of course a body is always needed, but this case looks like it could go forward without a body.

His alleged phone call from Stacy is not adding up . . but beyond that - what do the LE have?? any ideas?

I don't know what they have, Rob, but I certainly agree with you, he doesn't seem to be sweating it at all. He's arrogant and confident. That brand of confidence reminds me of Joran, after it was well established that ALE or the "powers that be" were there to make sure the truth would be hidden. There's a feeling to this, IMO of a good ole' boy network within the police force, and I believe that Drew is not the only one that knows exactly what befell Stacey and where she is. JMHO

By the way, it's bad form to keep that avi in this thread!  Laughing  Wink
Here, Rob:

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/CRB1.gif
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #651 on: November 16, 2007, 09:19:03 PM »

CBB thanks for the avatar. I'm actually getting rid of this one and have just been too lazy to delete it and make a new one. But thank you very much.

Sorry for being OT.

+++

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #652 on: November 16, 2007, 10:14:03 PM »

Dr. Baden said Kathleen's head could have been pushed down in the water of a much stronger person which would show no bruises.

He said he doesn't think there is any possibility that this was an accident.

He said the autopsy tells you what happened and the police tell you who done it.

Drunk or Drugs were ruled out.  He said what should be looked at are certain poisons.

Dr. Baden said there were bruises on her hands like she was fighting off somebody.
doubtingthomas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #653 on: November 16, 2007, 10:20:58 PM »

New member with a few comments....
Wife #2 may not have challenged DP in anyway and may have been happy to just get out with her life (or her daughters) so left with no mutual assets ..... and she didn't stand to get child support or alimony so..... no ongoing drain on DP's income and he already had #3 in his pocket so to speak.
As far as SP being in his house, that is an interesting comment.  His being so controlling and worried about money, the new in thing is to have a secret room buit into your house as a "safe" room.  Its very possible that he may have done this.  I wonder just how well LE searched his house, if they actually searched it? 
His being so confident makes me wonder about hiding spots around BB.  Since he's a long time resident and I'm sure on good terms with the public works department, etc. maybe he's aware of even more remote, unlikely spots to hide/bury a body.  In the past, BB did not allow construction past 10/31 on roadways so most projects have to be completed by that date.  Perhaps he used that to his advantage and buried the body under a newly paved roadway?  On the west edge of town (within minutes) they are reconstructing a road and there was heavy construction there a short time ago and I believe still ongoing being a joint venture so . . . as well as other areas of town.
Just my thoughts.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #654 on: November 16, 2007, 10:24:09 PM »

Yep, Dr. Baden said it was a homicide. There was a lot of water in the casket which made the autopsy more challenging. It makes me furious that ANY family is sold arrangements to lay a loved one to rest with assurances that their remains are well protected and in those horrific instances that dictate an exhumation, it's discovered that things weren't sealed properly. How would anyone know? Regardless of the outcome of this, and I know it's not the priority for that poor family, but I wish they'd sue the crap out those responsible for the leakage. On behalf of all of us that are so vulnerable to being shistered, I hope they make a break the bank!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #655 on: November 16, 2007, 10:26:20 PM »

Steve Carcerano said Drew has been very calm.  He lived two doors down from Kathleen.  He is saying Kathleen had a boyfriend at the time of her death and they were dating about a year and a half.  He said Drew had already called the locksmith.  He said he is not surprised by what Dr. Baden said.  Greta asked him was she a well liked neighbor and Steve said absolutely.  Drew Peterson granted full $72,000 per year police pension.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #656 on: November 16, 2007, 10:31:30 PM »

New member with a few comments....
Wife #2 may not have challenged DP in anyway and may have been happy to just get out with her life (or her daughters) so left with no mutual assets ..... and she didn't stand to get child support or alimony so..... no ongoing drain on DP's income and he already had #3 in his pocket so to speak.
As far as SP being in his house, that is an interesting comment.  His being so controlling and worried about money, the new in thing is to have a secret room buit into your house as a "safe" room.  Its very possible that he may have done this.  I wonder just how well LE searched his house, if they actually searched it? 
His being so confident makes me wonder about hiding spots around BB.  Since he's a long time resident and I'm sure on good terms with the public works department, etc. maybe he's aware of even more remote, unlikely spots to hide/bury a body.  In the past, BB did not allow construction past 10/31 on roadways so most projects have to be completed by that date.  Perhaps he used that to his advantage and buried the body under a newly paved roadway?  On the west edge of town (within minutes) they are reconstructing a road and there was heavy construction there a short time ago and I believe still ongoing being a joint venture so . . . as well as other areas of town.
Just my thoughts.

Welcome doubtingthomas.  I agree the reason why wife #2 survived is because she wasn't entitled to anything and she was just happy to get out of the situation with her life.

If there was one person who would know spots to bury someone it would be DP especially if he was planning it.  Drew was the commander of the neighborhood watch.  I also believe he had help and the police know this.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: November 16, 2007, 10:39:33 PM »

Wife #2 also didn't have any children by DP. 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #658 on: November 16, 2007, 10:39:42 PM »

Possibilities -

1. Drew Peterson has murdered Ms Savio.
2. Someone unknown has murdered Ms Savio, completely unrelated to Drew Peterson.
3. Someone unknown has murdered Ms Savio because of something Drew Peterson did -> revenge or vengeance.
4. Someone unknown to all parties has murdered Ms Savio and is still on the loose.
5. A friend of Drew Peterson has murdered Ms Savio on the orders of Drew Peterson.
6. A friend of Drew Peterson has murdered Ms Savio without the knowledge of Drew Peterson.
7. A neighbor saw that Ms Savio was alone and took the opportunity to murder Ms Savio.

Observation -

1. The original coroner made a mistake in the case of Ms Savio and could have cost another person their life.
2. The original coroner made a mistake and others could have had the same critical flaw occur in their case.
3. The original coroner could have made a mistake intentionally to protect Drew Peterson.
4. The original coroner and crime scene technicians made critical errors in the crime scene investigation.
5. If the crime scene investigators made the possible mistakes - they could may overlooked evidence either to implicate or exonerate Drew Peterson.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #659 on: November 16, 2007, 10:48:35 PM »

Just thought of something - has anyone ever seen a police department act with such disregard for the deceased / murdered wife or ex-wife of a colleague before?

That alone is shocking.

When a cop is killed in the line of duty they go ape sh*t. And when a relative is killed / murdered (even if it is not clear) they do whatever it takes to get to the bottom of it immediately. No stone is left unturned.

In this case - it seems they couldn't get Ms Savio in the ground fast enough.

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.