March 28, 2024, 02:53:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stacy Ann Peterson 23, Bolingbrook IL - Missing 10/28/07 #1  (Read 1029964 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #660 on: November 16, 2007, 10:53:03 PM »

Just thought of something - has anyone ever seen a police department act with such disregard for the deceased / murdered wife or ex-wife of a colleague before?

That alone is shocking.

When a cop is killed in the line of duty they go ape sh*t. And when a relative is killed / murdered (even if it is not clear) they do whatever it takes to get to the bottom of it immediately. No stone is left unturned.

In this case - it seems they couldn't get Ms Savio in the ground fast enough.

I agree Rob.  Especially the mother of two of his children.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #661 on: November 16, 2007, 11:02:14 PM »

Just thought of something - has anyone ever seen a police department act with such disregard for the deceased / murdered wife or ex-wife of a colleague before?

That alone is shocking.

When a cop is killed in the line of duty they go ape sh*t. And when a relative is killed / murdered (even if it is not clear) they do whatever it takes to get to the bottom of it immediately. No stone is left unturned.

Well, he did already have a child with his then underaged girlfriend, right? 

Apparently DP did routinely threaten the life of each of his wives, even the #2 as he told her he could kill her and make it look like an accident.

My EvilX does not like to pay alimony.  Maybe I should watch it!   Shocked  He once told me he could kill me with curare and no one in this country would even know to look for it. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #662 on: November 16, 2007, 11:03:19 PM »

Hey San - in the autopsy report did you see a rape kit diagnostic? I don't recall seeing that. I could have skipped over it or just forgot it was included.

Another point - Drew Peterson gives a huge clue when he does not go into the bathroom where Ms Savio is found. He sure doesn't want his DNA or prints in that area for a reason.

I know he said he didn't go in because he didn't want to be accused of stealing anything - but what cop is accused of that?  and with all the crap he was getting away with anyway - why would that be an issue if dating a 17 year old wasn't?

Drew Peterson is trying to sanitize his possible involvement in the case and in the location of her death.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #663 on: November 16, 2007, 11:18:36 PM »

Did anyone see the photo at noon today on Fox of Kathleen S at a baby shower I think it was.  She had the cake and so had to attend but had one black eye and part of the other.  She told her sister Sue that DP did that to her when asked.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #664 on: November 16, 2007, 11:21:40 PM »

Did anyone see the photo at noon today on Fox of Kathleen S at a baby shower I think it was.  She had the cake and so had to attend but had one black eye and part of the other.  She told her sister Sue that DP did that to her when asked.

Yes, I saw it.  I'll get a screen capture of it when I see it online.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #665 on: November 16, 2007, 11:22:49 PM »

It all goes to a pattern of behavior, IMO.

PERSONA NON GRATA

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #666 on: November 16, 2007, 11:29:33 PM »

That alone is shocking.

Well, he did already have a child with his then underaged girlfriend, right? 

Apparently DP did routinely threaten the life of each of his wives, even the #2 as he told her he could kill her and make it look like an accident.

My EvilX does not like to pay alimony.  Maybe I should watch it!   Shocked  He once told me he could kill me with curare and no one in this country would even know to look for it. 

He told wife #2 that he could kill her and make it look like an accident.  I believe DP has killed way before wife #2.  I don't know when his ex girlfriend's brother was found dead.  Was it after wife #2 or before.  I would be looking into even more unsolved murders.
doubtingthomas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #667 on: November 16, 2007, 11:32:09 PM »

A question that I have is why, if DP couldn't reach KP in how many days to return the kids, didn't he involve his own PD?  Why call a locksmith after how many days?  I would have thought that'd be a smarter move to cya.  Arrogance perhpas?  I mean, what he did seems so rehearsed and narrated.
Also mentioned on gretawire and topix were a couple comments about the red-light cameras being taken offline/suspended right after SP went missing.  Some say they only activate (flash & click picture) when a red is run, but I don't think that is 100% accurate.  Would they not be in standby mode when the light turns yellow and start taping so that they would be sure to catch the entire violation?  Yes, they might flash when the red is run but I would think they starting taping sooner.  One of the posters said that these pictures are all reviewed by traffic officiers before the ticket is actually sent to the offender so is it possible they saw him in his vehicle at the wrong place and time?  And yes, if you're thinking clearly you could probably avoid them but...can't help wondering.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #668 on: November 16, 2007, 11:33:13 PM »

Hey San - in the autopsy report did you see a rape kit diagnostic? I don't recall seeing that. I could have skipped over it or just forgot it was included.

Another point - Drew Peterson gives a huge clue when he does not go into the bathroom where Ms Savio is found. He sure doesn't want his DNA or prints in that area for a reason.

I know he said he didn't go in because he didn't want to be accused of stealing anything - but what cop is accused of that?  and with all the crap he was getting away with anyway - why would that be an issue if dating a 17 year old wasn't?

Drew Peterson is trying to sanitize his possible involvement in the case and in the location of her death.

Rob I didn't read the autopsy report.

I agree DP was keeping away from the bedroom for a reason.  He setup her neighbor a made him go in the house to look.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #669 on: November 16, 2007, 11:46:53 PM »

I think they should do some investigating of the  boyfriend who "hung" himself in his garage  at the time his sister was dating DP.  He did NOT like his sister Monika dating him.  And wouldn't ya know, but who's the first cop on the scene to find him.  DP!    I wonder if his family wonders about it or what they think.  I just find it a little to coincidnetal, wherever DP is, and things aren't going the way he wants, people end up dead/missing.   I really think they should check it out.

Also,  if anybody DID help DP,  I think it's that Steve friend who keeps on defending him.  His poor friend Rick finally came around to his senses, I feel sorry for him, but at least he's man enough to admit, but HE's even afraid for HIS life!

Anna,  the good 'ol boys were the problem during Kathleens death.  I think the ISP are going head first and are working there hardest to solve this, now, which is why the BB PD aren't working it.  They don't have a choice anyways with the media all over and now Dr. Baden's autopsy.  (It ain't Aruba anymore) I understand Dr. B did this pro bono for them, because he got to know them personally and felt the urge to get to the truth for them.

BTW - WELCOME DOUBTINGTHOMAS!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #670 on: November 16, 2007, 11:53:26 PM »

I think they should do some investigating of the  boyfriend who "hung" himself in his garage  at the time his sister was dating DP.  He did NOT like his sister Monika dating him.  And wouldn't ya know, but who's the first cop on the scene to find him.  DP!    I wonder if his family wonders about it or what they think.  I just find it a little to coincidnetal, wherever DP is, and things aren't going the way he wants, people end up dead/missing.   I really think they should check it out.

Also,  if anybody DID help DP,  I think it's that Steve friend who keeps on defending him.  His poor friend Rick finally came around to his senses, I feel sorry for him, but at least he's man enough to admit, but HE's even afraid for HIS life!

Anna,  the good 'ol boys were the problem during Kathleens death.  I think the ISP are going head first and are working there hardest to solve this, now, which is why the BB PD aren't working it.  They don't have a choice anyways with the media all over and now Dr. Baden's autopsy.  (It ain't Aruba anymore) I understand Dr. B did this pro bono for them, because he got to know them personally and felt the urge to get to the truth for them.

BTW - WELCOME DOUBTINGTHOMAS!

I agree Dihannah.  The family of the ex girlfriend should request an investigation on the death of their son.

Steve is getting on my last nerve.  He is defending him a little too much.  He is all of a sudden best friends with Drew.  Why?  I also believe DP brother is very involved.
doubtingthomas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #671 on: November 17, 2007, 12:02:00 AM »

Yes, I agree about the brother of his girlfriend Monika.  It does seem mightly strange that he just decides to hang himself after stating his opinion of DP.  I also can't understand how the BPD could just ignore the fact their married officier (I'm assuming he was a sergant then) was dating a young SP who was 16/17 at the time.  That should have sent up red flags considering KP's many reports of abuse, etc. Makes one wonder what else the BPD looked the other way on too for DP. 
I also wonder if other governmental agencies are involved in the search/investigation.
Thanks all for the welcome.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #672 on: November 17, 2007, 12:11:05 AM »

Welcome, Doubting,

I am trying to get this straight in my mind.  DP was married to Kathleen but having an affair with underaged Stacey.  Kathleen files for divorce.  Divorce is granted and 7 days later DP and Stacey are married and they already have a little boy several months old.

Then how long was it until Kathleen was found dead?  I know it was after the divorce was granted but before any agreement or ruling on division of assets.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #673 on: November 17, 2007, 12:13:37 AM »

DoubtingThomas,  I know it's been mentioned on Greta's show before.  If I remember correctly, his boss (don't know DP position at that time), asked his boss about it and somehow they said it was ok.  In otherwords, he ACTUALLY got there blessings though they were not thrilled about it.

Makes me think of that 17 yr old boy who went to prison for sex with a 15 yr. old and did 10 yrs.  Just recently got out!   They were BOTH underage. But it's ok for a 47 yr old man to date a 17 yr. old, get her pregnant while still married to Kathleen?  DP was older than her own father and stepkids who were older than her! Now to me THAT is statutory rape.  But seems DP could do no wrong and can get away with ANYTHING!  Until now, HOPEFULLY!

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #674 on: November 17, 2007, 12:19:14 AM »

Anna, I'm a little confused with that exact timeframe too, but his 2nd marriage ended during his affair with Kathleen and I'm not sure when Monika (who's brother hung himself over them) was in the picture.  I heard today him and 2nd wife were married from 1982 to 1992, or wait, was that first wife.  Heck I can't keep track other than, his pattern is to get married, have an affair, leave the current wife for girlfriend, over and over, until he decided to kill 3rd wife and 4th comes up missing.  He makes Scott Peterson look like a saint!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #675 on: November 17, 2007, 12:27:06 AM »

Thanks, Dihannah,

I guess more will be known as the investigation progresses.  I did get the impression from Dr Baden tonight that he still has some things to look over in regard to the previous autopsy of Kathleen Savio.

It has crossed my mind that maybe DP told Stacey something about what happened to Kathleen and later came to regret it.  She was trying to leave him and that is always the most dangerous time.  Dr B said he was going to see the actual tub if the people living there now will allow him to do so.  He is very good at what he does.

PERSONA NON GRATA

aly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #676 on: November 17, 2007, 12:49:32 AM »

My EvilX does not like to pay alimony.  Maybe I should watch it!     He once told me he could kill me with curare and no one in this country would even know to look for it. 

.OMG Anna - I am hoping you are not talking about your ex.  Please tell me no.
I had an abusive first time and now have a best friend/husband, but lived in fear for so long.  Do take care.
Neutral

He told wife #2 that he could kill her and make it look like an accident.  I believe DP has killed way before wife #2.  I don't know when his ex girlfriend's brother was found dead.  Was it after wife #2 or before.  I would be looking into even more unsolved murders.

San - this is like crimelibrary stories of those people no one suspects until someone realizes that everyone around them is dying.

- Did Stacy's Mom disappear before she met Drew?
I thought she did.  Otherwise . . .
- Then the girlfriend, Monika, had a brother who disapproved of Drew found hanged and it was Drew who found him.  (not sure either if it was before or after wife #2)
- Then KS wife #3 found dead
- Then "poof" no more SP wife #4
(I thought there was one more??)

So maybe other disappearances who were found by him or other.
How about investigation by outside agency into the missing  persons and deaths not solved in DP  jurisdiction????? Mad

Also, I agree that KS could have been killed by DP associate, but don't believe an unknown to Drew - especially with all the threats he gave and especially with the timing of being before finances were figured. Confused

value people not things
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #677 on: November 17, 2007, 01:28:51 AM »

I've said this before, but I feel so bad for Stacy, whether she knew something about Kathleens murder or not.  She was only a child in my mind when she met Drew.  She did have an alcoholic/abusive father and a mother who left when whe was 15.  She was so young, vulnerable and naive.  She had a stepmother who cared and tried, but can only do so much at some point.  That Asshole took advantage of a young and naive girl.   Only when she grew up and matured, did she realize what she got herself into and actually tried to get away, with small children in the picture.    I'm sure the fear was even greater IF she knew anything about Kathleens death.  However, I don't think Drew was stupid enough to have faith in such a young girl to keep her mouth shut, so my guess, is she doesn't know about the "murder", just truly believed it was an accident.

I have 2 daughters close to Stacy's age, and I can't even begin to imagine what the families are going through.  I would have been kicking my daughter's all the way home if they hooked up with such an older and shady man.   Of course that's easier said than done, especially at 17......

aly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #678 on: November 17, 2007, 01:53:22 AM »

I've said this before, but I feel so bad for Stacy, whether she knew something about Kathleens murder or not.  She was only a child in my mind when she met Drew.  She did have an alcoholic/abusive father and a mother who left when whe was 15.  She was so young, vulnerable and naive.  She had a stepmother who cared and tried, but can only do so much at some point.  That Asshole took advantage of a young and naive girl.

Dihannah1 -

Yes - she was sooo young and vulnerable and naive.
He was experienced and wooed her - young girls love attention - so much as to be blinded!
Also, I am sure he brainwashed her that KS was a terrible person - remember they say he keeps protraying himself like the victim.

I do not think she knew of KS murder.  She looks happy and relaxed in what I believe are the earlier pics and with the story I see and hear about her - can't believe it.  Also, Drew didn't seem one to confide in his wives - he had such secret lives with each one with other stuff on the side.
I saw a downloaded video from FOX of interview of Cassandra, SP's sister, and the pics of SP with Cassandra are really cute - of two sisters who are such good friends.
Cassandra seemed so despairing, in anguish, and heartbroken in the interview after SP went missing.
It was very much what you would expect of a family member.
exactly the opposite behavior of DP tape I saw of his interview.

She said SP told her she was getting a divorce and Cassandra was the one who said I am scared for you.  Then Cassandra said Stacy leaned over and whispered that she was scared for her life (- so I guess they were in a room in SP house).
She said SP talked about getting the children out safe.  Cassandra said she left and they texted each other.  Cassandra was going to come back Saturday? just to be with SP.  Then she disappeared.  Something like that - my sound was off, so that is what I got out of it.

value people not things
aly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #679 on: November 17, 2007, 02:03:15 AM »

sorry - when I said my sound was off during SP's sister Cassandra's interview - I didn't mean it was turned off - I meant it was out of sinc.

value people not things
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.