April 16, 2024, 10:46:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stacy Ann Peterson 23, Bolingbrook IL - Missing 10/28/07 #1  (Read 1032247 times)
aly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #720 on: November 19, 2007, 02:31:29 PM »

IMO...DP does not expect to be charged because he knows they will not find Stacy. Did you see the post I left you the other day about DP dating Stacy? It answered your question.

MumInOhio:

Could you repost a small clip of the dating bit you wrote to oldcrabby?  I couldn't find it.  I was interested to see it also.  I went back and found the long Nancy Grace transcript you posted, but couldn't see this bit.  I guess because he covered up her body so well, whatever horrible thing he did to it, he is so super confident it won't be found.

It is astounding that he terrified the neighborhood so bad according to greta's words posted by klaasend that the whole neighborhood knew of the domestic violence but was too afraid of the police officer husband.  That is toooooo scarey!  Yikes!  A whole neighborhood in fear of a police officer.

Also, does it mean anything when he uses refers to himself not in the first person - he keeps distancing himself, right?  When he says, "you would be upset" instead of "I was very upset."   Also, again, his body language lacks any emotion or showing of anyone being upset.  Seems to act like it is just everyday someone disappears off the face of the earth.
These women stayed so long with him.   Jeeeeeeez.  the poor kids. Mad

value people not things
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #721 on: November 19, 2007, 02:41:57 PM »

Woman's body found in vacant lot in Harvey
By Jason Meisner

Tribune staff reporter

7:37 AM CST, November 19, 2007

The body of an unidentified woman was found overnight in a vacant lot in south suburban Harvey, authorities said.

The partially clothed body was discovered Sunday evening in the 15000 block of Maplewood Avenue, according to a Cook County medical examiner's office spokesman. Investigators were able to determine the body is that of a Caucasian woman but no approximate age was available.

She is not believed to be connected to any of the recent well-publicized missing persons cases.

The woman was pronounced dead at 7:25 p.m. Sunday at the scene, the spokesman said. An autopsy is scheduled for this morning.

The body appeared to have been chewed by animals before it was found but no other trauma was evident, authorities said.

Harvey police were not immediately available for comment.

http://tinyurl.com/2b6c33
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #722 on: November 19, 2007, 03:09:36 PM »

Peterson search takes break;
Effort to resume after Thanksgiving, family friend says

By Brandi Watters and Karoun Demirjian, Chicago Tribune. Brandi Watters is a freelance reporter; Karoun Demirjian is a Tribune staff reporter. Tribune wire services contributed to this report.

For three weeks, volunteers have combed the landscape of the southwest suburbs looking for 23-year-old Stacy Peterson, but the search will be put on hold this week for Thanksgiving.

Roy Taylor, a family friend helping to lead the effort, said Sunday that searchers will continue to gather information, review maps of the area and coordinate a search planned for the weekend after Thanksgiving. Those who wish to continue looking for the missing mother of two are welcome to do so, Taylor added.

"We have volunteers that want to search, so we're not discouraging them ... but we can't be liable if they're on someone's property or something," he said.

Peterson was last seen Oct. 28, and her husband, former Bolingbrook police Sgt. Drew Peterson, has been named a suspect in her disappearance. The disappearance prompted investigators to re-examine the mysterious 2004 drowning of Peterson's third wife, Kathleen Savio.

Savio's body was exhumed last week, but official autopsy results have not yet been revealed. Her death was originally ruled an accident.

An independent autopsy, requested by Savio's family and conducted by former New York City chief medical examiner Michael Baden on Friday, reached the conclusion that Savio died after a struggle, and that her body was placed in the bathtub where she was found.

On Sunday, Drew Peterson's attorney Joel Brodsky questioned the legitimacy of Baden's examination.

"The results of Dr. Baden's autopsy on Ms. Savio do not surprise us, not because we believe they are accurate, but only because Dr. Baden had indicated over a week before he had performed the autopsy that he believed Kathleen's death was not an accident," Brodsky said in a statement.

Drew Peterson, who retired last week after 29 years at the Bolingbrook Police Department, has repeatedly denied he had anything to do with Stacy Peterson's disappearance and says she left him for another man.

On Monday morning, he is set to make his second appearance on NBC's "Today" show, producers said.

On Sunday, Stacy Peterson's family members reacted to reports that she had called an old friend, Scott Rossetto of Shorewood, three weeks before her disappearance.

"It almost sounded like they were making it sound like he was a romantic interest. I don't know how anybody is automatically assumed to be a romantic interest just because someone makes a phone call," said Kerry Simmons, Stacy Peterson's stepsister.

Simmons said the missing woman was planning to leave her husband, but not for another man.

"She was ready to do this on her own. She had contacted an attorney and [was trying to] find a place to go with the kids," Simmons said. "She wanted to make sure she could get out with the kids so that they would be safe and not have him come after her."

Despite her worries, Simmons said the search will continue.

"I don't think we get discouraged, but everybody's getting tired, that's for sure," Simmons said.

kdemirjian@tribune.com 

November 19, 2007
http://www6.lexisnexis.com/publisher/EndUser?Action=UserDisplayFullDocument&orgId=574&topicId=100020825&docId=l:703440301&start=3

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #723 on: November 19, 2007, 03:20:37 PM »

Blonde
From Nancy Grace transcripts..11/8/2007

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: How in the world did he get away with dating a 17-year-old girl? It is illegal in Illinois. If an 18-year-old boy is caught having sex with a 17-year-old girl, he is arrested and then has to register a sex offender. How did he get away with it?

LALAMA: That`s a good question. But Joe Hosey from "The Herald News," my understanding is he claims he went to the department, said, I have a 17-year-old girlfriend, and they said, No problem, right?

JOE HOSEY, "HERALD NEWS": I don`t think he necessarily went to the department. The department found out about it, and they went to the state`s attorney`s office, he says, and he was given an opinion that it was OK. The problem -- she was 17, he was 47. That`s legal unless he`s in a position of authority. The department was saying as a police officer, he`s in a position of authority, but apparently, the state`s attorney`s office felt otherwise.
      ------------------------------------------------------------------

Seems like the States Attorney's office didn't do their job on this one. They had reason to look at him on two separate occasions!

Hi Aly...Here you go.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #724 on: November 19, 2007, 03:25:33 PM »

Drew Peterson - very short clip of his interview in front of his home this morning.  IT'S NOT HERE:

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #725 on: November 19, 2007, 03:55:21 PM »

Drew Peterson - very short clip of his interview in front of his home this morning.  IT'S NOT HERE:

OMG for him to even say something like that.  How can his fellow officers protect an animal like this.  I don't give a shit about any blue wall of silence.  This guy is a psycho working within their department and took advantage because he knew his fellow officers would back him up.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #726 on: November 19, 2007, 04:15:51 PM »

San- why would he say IT'S?  Why didn't he say SHE's not here. 

Keep talking Drew, you are digging yourself deeper every time you open your mouth.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #727 on: November 19, 2007, 04:24:46 PM »

Keep talking Drew, you are digging yourself deeper every time you open your mouth.

Exactly Klaas.  Klaas do you know if he is getting paid for these interviews that he did with the Today Show.

It's = Body.
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #728 on: November 19, 2007, 04:44:37 PM »

[then has to register a sex offender. How did he get away with it?

The problem -- she was 17, he was 47. That`s legal unless he`s in a position of authority. The department was saying as a police officer, he`s in a position of authority, but apparently, the state`s attorney`s office felt otherwise.

Ok, some one please explain to me how it is legal if your 47 dating a 17 year old, but illegal for an 18 year old?

And is a policeman not a person "in authority" 

I am confused?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #729 on: November 19, 2007, 04:47:55 PM »

Exactly Klaas.  Klaas do you know if he is getting paid for these interviews that he did with the Today Show.

It's = Body.

Not sure about Today or Fox, I don't think he gets paid for the show, only lodging and transportation.  He did an interview today in his back yard with People Magazine and I'm sure they do pay.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #730 on: November 19, 2007, 04:49:48 PM »

[then has to register a sex offender. How did he get away with it?

The problem -- she was 17, he was 47. That`s legal unless he`s in a position of authority. The department was saying as a police officer, he`s in a position of authority, but apparently, the state`s attorney`s office felt otherwise.

Ok, some one please explain to me how it is legal if your 47 dating a 17 year old, but illegal for an 18 year old?

And is a policeman not a person "in authority" 

I am confused?

Jennifer - it doesn't make sense to me either.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #731 on: November 19, 2007, 04:59:41 PM »

A photographer adjusts Drew Peterson's suit for a photo session today with People Magazine outside his Bolingbrook home after appearing on NBC's 'Today' show for the second time in five days. (Tribune photo / John Smierciak)

http://www.chicagotribune.com/?s_kwcid=TC-1917-58007226522-S-6975761022
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #732 on: November 19, 2007, 05:07:01 PM »

Let's just all hope and pray that he continues to talk enough to incriminate himself.   Mad

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #733 on: November 19, 2007, 05:11:33 PM »

So if a cop is not a person in authority, does this mean I dont have to pull over my car next time one flashes a blue light behinds me?

I'm confused.  I thought I did have to.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #734 on: November 19, 2007, 05:14:53 PM »

Maybe that reporter should have asked Drew where "it" is then if not at his house since he seems to know.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
aly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #735 on: November 19, 2007, 05:36:52 PM »

Thanks MumInOhio for reposting the dating bit.

Jennifer - you should be confused (about DP not being accountable to the law regarding sex with a minor).  That's the point.  He used his position of authority to be "above the law" - that's why his membership of the policy society allowed him and them to be above the law - the department overlooked DP when he should have been apprehended for things - only the rest of us law abiding citizens are supposed to be held to the law.  That's why the neighborhood knew of the domestic violence but was silent because of fear of the police officer. 

Anna - Maybe that reporter should have asked Drew where "it" is then if not at his house since he seems to know.

HAAAA!   YES!

& whoever wrote the post about hopefully he'll keep talking so he'll incriminate himself.  YES!!!!!!!!!!  EXACTLY SO!!!!!

value people not things
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #736 on: November 19, 2007, 06:27:23 PM »

Maybe that reporter should have asked Drew where "it" is then if not at his house since he seems to know.

He sure is a cocky SOB, eh??

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #737 on: November 19, 2007, 06:34:32 PM »

Chicago Sun Times

November 19, 2007 Monday
Final Edition 

NEWS; Pg. 4 

598 words 

Ex-wife's private autopsy blasted; Lawyer for Drew Peterson questions Fox News ties  
Frank Main and Maureen O'Donnell, The Chicago Sun-Times

Drew Peterson's lawyer is questioning a private autopsy last week that concluded the death of Peterson's third wife, Kathleen Savio, was a homicide.

But Savio's family stood by Dr. Michael Baden, the former New York City chief medical examiner, who conducted the autopsy Friday.

"Dr. Baden is the best in the world," said Savio's stepmother, Marcia Savio. "He is a top pathologist. . . . That man did this for Kathleen to bring her justice. He wanted to make sure the world knows that Kathleen did not have to die."

Savio was found dead in a bathtub in 2004 after she divorced Peterson, a former Bolingbrook police sergeant. Police have named Peterson a suspect in last month's disappearance of his fourth wife, Stacy Peterson.

Sunday, Peterson's attorney, Joel Brodsky, blasted the autopsy results and questioned Baden's ties with Fox News, the TV network Baden selected to reveal his findings.

"The results of Dr. Baden's autopsy on Ms. Savio do not surprise us . . . because Dr. Baden had indicated the conclusion before he conducted his autopsy that he believed Kathleen's death was not an accident," Brodsky said.

"While Dr. Baden is a renowned pathologist, we do not know the motivation for donating his services and the nature of his relationship with the Fox Entertainment Group. All we wish to say is that Kathleen's death should not be a source of entertainment," Brodsky said in a statement.

Savio was 40 when she died. She was exhumed last week, and the Will County coroner conducted an official autopsy. The results are pending.

Will County authorities then allowed Baden to conduct a private autopsy in the county morgue Friday. Baden's exam will have no bearing on the official investigation.

After the private autopsy, Baden briefed the Savio family before going on Greta Van Susteren's show on Fox News to announce he found her death a homicide. In 2004, a coroner's jury ruled Savio's death was accidental.

"There were indications then of multiple blunt force traumas, of being beaten up," Baden said on Van Susteren's show Friday.

Earlier, Baden told Van Susteren that Savio's family wanted a private autopsy to "give them some sort of comfort that they're getting the story as independent as possible on what the findings are."

On Nov. 9, Will County State's Attorney James Glasgow announced Savio's death appeared to have been staged to cover up a murder. He formally launched a re-investigation of her death.

Drew Peterson denies he was involved in Savio's death or the disappearance of Stacy Peterson.

The controlling behavior that Stacy Peterson's family and friends say her husband exhibited toward her wasn't evident toward his first wife, Carol -- perhaps because they were on an equal footing, Carol's husband, Dave Brown, said Sunday.

Carol Brown and Drew Peterson were close in age when they married and had common friends. They attended Willowbrook High School and were from "suburban, middle-class backgrounds," Dave Brown said.

In contrast, Stacy Peterson was from a "broken home," Brown said. Stacy Peterson's relatives and friends have described a chaotic upbringing that helped Drew Peterson sweep her off her feet.

Peterson was attentive when he and Carol experienced a miscarriage during their marriage, Brown said. "He always treated her with respect, even when we saw him lately," he said.

Peterson "was a good father" to the two sons he had with Carol, Brown said. Peterson and Carol divorced because he cheated on her, Brown said.

Carol Brown will appear on ABC's "Good Morning America" and Drew Peterson on NBC's "Today Show" this morning. Both shows air at 7 a.m. 

http://www6.lexisnexis.com/publisher/EndUser?Action=UserDisplayFullDocument&orgId=574&topicId=100020825&docId=l:703603187&start=2

oldencrabby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #738 on: November 19, 2007, 07:36:12 PM »

I am embarassed to ask, but I have been reading back and have found nothing. Has there been any accounts of the whereabouts of DP on the Sunday that Stacy went missing or the two days following?  I saw that he did not speak out until Wed. of the week that she went missing. I read that he claims to have talked to Stacy on Sunday evening. 

Special delivery!
aly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #739 on: November 19, 2007, 08:13:34 PM »

oldencrabby -

that is THE question!
What is DP alibi???
There are a few timelines posted that would help.
- I think a day or two before she disappeared her sister Cassandra said she whispered to her that she wanted to get a divorce and get the children safe, but was scared.  (Supposedly whispered becuz thot the house was bugged.)
Cassandra had told her she was scared becuz if wife 3 being found dead, I think.
-  Her stepsister Kerry I read today said she was making plans to get an attorney or had got one and had a divorce planned.
- SP had plans to show up to paint the brother's house for the landlord to get out of a lease or something, but never showed up that morning to paint the house. 
- Cassandra called DP and heard his car keys sound so thought he wasn't at home when he said he was over the phone? 
- Then Cassandra showed up at the house under the pretense of money for a fund raiser and the stepson said Mom and Dad had a fight.
- Then DP said he got phonecall from SP saying she found someone, which was never substantiated.

I had posted earlier the question what is DP alibi?
Did the neighbors see anything the 27/28?
Did the kids?
Did anyone see DP anywhere?
Was he at work?
Anything?

value people not things
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.