March 28, 2024, 01:51:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stacy Ann Peterson 23, Bolingbrook IL - Missing 10/28/07 #1  (Read 1029954 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #760 on: November 21, 2007, 09:14:34 AM »

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=local&id=5777049

Bolingbrook police chief says Peterson brings shame to department
 By Ben Bradley

November 20, 2007 (CHICAGO) - Drew Peterson may have some legal problems related to his old job. Bolingbrook's police chief has said Peterson brought shame to everyone wearing a badge.

As soon as Wednesday, the chief said he will meet with prosecutors to review a series of department violations that the chief says may rise to a level of criminal conduct.

Bolingbrook's top cop, Raymond McGury, says Drew Peterson, 53, has brought disgrace and disdain on his department while soaking up the national spotlight as a suspect in his 23-year-old wife Stacy's disappearance. McGury says his former sergeant has demonstrated conduct unbecoming an officer.

"It's the actions of one person, and I understand it and the perceptions, but I don't have to like it," said McGury.

The Bolingbrook Police and Fire Commission said it had no choice but to accept Peterson's resignation, which makes him eligible to begin receiving a $72,000 a year pension.

Behind closed doors, McGury talked about serious internal violations by Peterson over the last year. They do not include anything involving the death or disappearance of Peterson's wives. He was suspended in September for serious lack of judgment involving a police pursuit. The chief says it is a pursuit that never should have happened and taht he felt an internal investigation might have been serious enough to bring Peterson's termination.

McGury was not in his position at the time of the death of Kathleen Savio, Peterson's third wife.

Peterson declined to comment on his old boss' claims. Peterson said he has received eight death threats from all over the country from people who blame him for all of the negative attention brought upon Bolingbrook.

I blame the entire Bolingbrook police department because Drew Peterson has been doing this stuff for years and they never did anything about it.  They knew he killed his wife and they turned a blind eye because they didn't want to look bad because they had a rouge cop in their department.  He should have been relieved from his duty and they kept him on.  How is it a police officer stalks his wife while on duty.  How is it an entire neighborhood is afraid of this guy.  He didn't have power he was just a violent man and they let it happen.

If attention wasn't given to Stacy's murder by the media does anyone really think Bolingbrook was going to do an internal investigation on Peterson.  No they would have let him retire and kept everything quiet.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #761 on: November 21, 2007, 11:02:22 AM »

From Greta's blog:

November 21st, 2007 10:53 AM Eastern
HAPPENING RIGHT NOW: Grand Jury Update in Bolingbrook, Illinois…

by Greta Van Susteren

Just got a call from my producer Steph Watts (on the ground in Bolingbrook, Illinois) - Right now Steve Carcerano, who lives two doors from where Kathleen Savio lived and who discovered her body, is on his way to the grand jury to testify. (Note he was there the last 2 Wednesdays but never called in…so today he will probably testify.)

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #762 on: November 21, 2007, 11:39:49 AM »

San,

I tend to agree that if the third wife's death had been properly investigated, perhaps Stacey would not be missing right now.

However, as always seems to be the case, there is a new Chief of Police and Greta keeps telling us that we shouldn't blame him for what happened before.

OK, so can I blame Peterson's co-workers for the failure to investigate?  These things don't just happen but are the result of somebody somewhere failing to do their job.

MO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #763 on: November 21, 2007, 12:11:42 PM »

Too bad grand juries are in secret with no court reporting allowed.  Would like to be the proverbial fly on the wall.  This Steve character is an odd one to me.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #764 on: November 21, 2007, 12:17:33 PM »

http://www.suntimes.com/news/peterson/660449,CST-NWS-boling21.article

The woman who told Drew no
PETERSON CASE | 'A voice inside of me ... said there's something wrong'

Kyle Piry met Drew Peterson in the early '80s when he showed up at the gas station where she worked to investigate a gas theft. (Tom Cruze/Sun-Times)

November 21, 2007
BY STEFANO ESPOSITO Staff Reporter/sesposito@suntimes.com

Drew Peterson gave her an engagement ring.

Together, they picked out a china pattern.

In the end, though, Kyle Piry resisted the mature charms of a man who has persuaded four other women to become Mrs. Peterson. But rebuffing the Bolingbrook police officer in the early 1980s came with a price, Piry, 46, told the Chicago Sun-Times this week.

"He would follow me and stalk me after I broke up with him," Piry said. "He would pull me over on a Friday or Saturday night and give me tickets for stupid stuff, like bald tires. They were ridiculous things."

At one point, Peterson came to the Bolingbrook hair salon where Piry worked and arrested her for accumulating too many parking tickets -- a trumped-up charge, Piry says.

Piry said she had to talk to some of Peterson's cop friends to persuade her ex-fiance to drop the charges.

Drew Peterson refused to discuss his relationship with Piry.

"You guys are reaching," he told the Sun-Times late Tuesday. "I remember her. I was engaged to her."

Peterson has been named a suspect in the disappearance of his fourth wife, Stacy Peterson, who vanished Oct. 28. Authorities are re-examining the 2004 death of his third wife, Kathleen Savio.

Peterson has said he has done nothing wrong and believes Stacy Peterson left him, possibly for another man.

Piry was in her early 20s when she first encountered the handsome, mustachioed police officer. She worked part-time at a Bolingbrook gas station while attending beauty school. Peterson arrived in uniform to investigate a gas theft. The police officer -- seven years her senior -- wasted no time in showing interest.

"He asked if I would be available to date," Piry said.

Peterson was bold, charming and liked to linger in front of the mirror, Piry recalled. He asked her to marry him after only four months of dating. Piry accepted because she was young and smitten.

But four months later, Piry called it off because she wasn't ready to become step-mother to Peterson's two young children from his first wife. And, "There was a voice inside of me that said there's something wrong here," Piry said.

Peterson appeared devastated, Piry said. She took pity on him, and ended up at his house one night about a week after the break-up. Piry said she found "long black hairs" in Peterson's bed.

"I'm thinking, 'you're so distraught, but you've had someone else in your bed in a week,' " Piry said.

In the weeks that followed, Piry said, Peterson began to watch her -- sometimes from afar, but sometimes he'd pull up behind her and write her a ticket.

"He was sarcastic, and he'd get that sort of smirky smile," Piry said.

About a year after the break-up, Drew Peterson refused to leave her alone, she said.

In 1983 -- by this time Peterson was already married to his second wife -- Peterson and another officer arrested Piry as she arrived at work, Piry said. The officers said Piry had amassed too many parking tickets, Piry said.

She was ordered into Peterson's cruiser and fingerprinted at the Bolingbrook police station, Piry said.

Bolingbrook police Tuesday confirmed Piry's 1983 arrest, but did not release further details.

Piry says Peterson stopped following her shortly after the arrest, and she didn't get any more parking tickets from him.

Now married and working as a travel agent, Piry is following news reports about Peterson and the women in his life. And she's struck by something he once told her.

"He said I need somebody to love or care for," Piry said. "He never said I want you or I need you."

Contributing: Kara Spak

DREW STALKED ME

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #765 on: November 21, 2007, 12:49:11 PM »

It is high time for this  pig to be put in his place (no offense to nice policemen out there)! There are good cops and bad cops and good cops gone bad....but once a bad cop -- always a bad cop.  This dude was bad from day one.   Ticking time bomb just waiting to explode.
He is a disgrace as a police officer and a disgrace as a man.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #766 on: November 21, 2007, 01:07:11 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:   Laughing

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/11/21/more-fun-with-greta-van-susteren-ted-williams-on-greta-live-wire/

More Fun with Greta Van Susteren & Ted Williams on Greta Live Wire
 (Edit Post)
FUN WITH GRETA VAN SUSTEREN AND CREW …

Greta, you asked for it and you shall receive.

Some times some humor is needed in order to lighten the news that we follow on a day to day basis to keep us all sane. Our very own Klaasend managed to get the attention of Greta Van Susteren and company the other night on Greta Live Wire.

HERE is the original video that created all the buzz and below.

CLICK ON THE PIC BELOW to watch Greta and Ted Williams comments
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #767 on: November 21, 2007, 01:23:03 PM »

This is why we need even stronger Violence Against Women Laws.  It is a sad fact that police do not want to get involved in domestic disputes and despite the fact that there are actually fewer injuries involved in that kind of call, police are often hesitant to respond and will claim to the contrary.

In my state, a stalker has to make a CREDIBLE threat before they will do anything.  Not just a threat but one which they are fully capable of carrying out.  Meanwhile the one being stalked, almost always a female, has her life totally ruined because of some nut.  I had a judge once tell me it was nothing but misplaced affection on the part of the stalker.  To his credit, he did order it stopped but the very idea!  As though the stalker's motive makes it OK????  It was like a dark cloud hanging over every aspect of my life and being followed is scary and upsetting no matter what the motive might be!

How can our lawmakers just ignore this when it is so rampant in this country?  Unless it happens to someone in their family, apparently they just don't care and only in recent years have there been any laws which address these kinds of issues at all specifically.  There needs to be more done to protect women and children.  That should be obvious to any thinking person who reads the news.

Unfortunately, that would seem to exclude most politicians who are too busy fighting each other to worry about us peasants!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #768 on: November 21, 2007, 02:11:31 PM »

I mean DP, not Ted and Greta!

PERSONA NON GRATA

aly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #769 on: November 21, 2007, 08:16:44 PM »

OK,
you know how I hear some of you saying
Hey Mr. Arrogant DP
You are thinking No Body No Case

Well, breaking news, after two and a half years the Aruba case may close -
just now
Joran & Deepak & brother rearrested today
with new incriminating evidence.

Boy - do I have my fingers crossed.
I hope they get put away this time for life Natalee!!!!

I hope that puts some fear into DP -
but nah -
I am just holding onto the hope that DP incriminates himself with his continued talking and/or breaks down with his upset at the media or
hoping somebody knows something . . .

value people not things
aly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #770 on: November 21, 2007, 08:37:06 PM »

Peterson: Sociopath or Desperate House Husband?
Forensic Psychologists Call Drew Peterson's Reaction to His Missing Wife 'Atypical' 
abc news

This undated photo provided by the Stacy Peterson family shows Peterson's husband, Drew Peterson, 53, a Bolingbrook, Ill., police officer. Stacy Peterson was reported missing on Oct. 29, and authorities on Thursday, Nov. 8, 2007, still classified the case as a missing person _ not criminal _ investigation. (Family of Stacy Peterson/ AP Photo )

By RUSSELL GOLDMAN
Nov. 21, 2007

In interview after interview with the media, Drew Peterson has done virtually everything but express the worry, sadness and anger one would expect in a person whose spouse vanished without a trace three weeks ago, psychologists told ABC News.

Ex-Cop to Missing Wife: 'Make Yourself Seen'
Since Stacy Peterson, 24, went missing on Oct. 28, her husband Drew, a 53-year-old police sergeant has become the prime suspect in an investigation and the center of a media storm.
In a recent interview with ABC News, Peterson, of Bolingbrook, Ill., called the search for his fourth wife a "waste of time," and in two interviews with NBC's Today Show and elsewhere Peterson has alleged his wife's PMS led her to run off with another man.
"Why would I go search for someone who I don't believe is there? Why would I go beat the weeds in the cold? It's a waste of time," he told ABC News.

Forensic psychologists and psychiatrists consulted by ABC News said people respond to the trauma of a missing spouse in different ways, but called Peterson's reaction "atypical" and his attitude "blase" and "surprisingly indifferent." None of the experts have personally evaluated Peterson.
"My knee-jerk reaction is what you hear everyone say," said forensic psychologist N.G. Berrill. "If my wife went missing and I loved her, I'd be hysterical. I'm always cautious about attempting to asses someone's emotions, but I don't want to say common sense here is wrong… He comes across as extremely glib and relaxed."
When contacted by ABC News, Peterson, who has not been accused of any crime, said he was "surprised by the media attention."
"I got caught in a media lull and it snowballed. There are more important things than this, like a little girl missing in Chicago," he said.
When asked about his concerns for his two young children, ages 2 and 4, Peterson said, "sure their mom's missing and they're upset but there are more important things to worry about."
Despite routinely speaking to the media for weeks, Peterson referred other questions to his lawyer Joel Brodsky.

"People are calling him guilty already just because he's not acting the certain way they want," Brodsky said.
"He has made some wacky statements and he has acted kind of wacky, but he's just acting like Drew. People would rather he put on an act and be dishonest… There are 6 billion people in the world and if faced with a horrible situation you'd probably get 6 billion different reactions. People seem to feel there is a uniform way to act," he said.
People do react in different ways to trauma, experts said, but generally those reactions are consistently sad.
"When someone undergoes a trauma or loss like a spouse who suddenly disappears, people's coping mechanisms tend to be magnified. People who get sad, get really sad, people who throw themselves into their work, really throw themselves into their work," said Dr. Joe Scroppo, director of the forensic psychiatry program at North Shore University Hospital in Manhassett, New York.
"When people undergo a tragedy or loss, usually there is some guilt about what has occurred even if they're not directly responsible… You'd expect someone to feel some of that when losing a spouse even if he had mixed feelings about her… Among police officers that sense is even more heightened," he said.
"His is not a typical response… Usually, there is a mix of negative feelings, self blame…A sense of sadness or depression, these kinds of feelings, tend to be part of the mix… One would expect that kind of reaction in someone similar to Peterson… Even if he had an ambivalent relationship with his wife – which, he does by his own account – I think he would be concerned about the effect on his children. Even if he doesn't care about her, one would expect him to be concerned about his kids." Experts speculated that if Peterson is indeed guilty, his experience as a police officer could afford him the confidence to act so nonchalantly.
"If he is guilty of this crime, he must believe no one is ever going to find the body… If he truly knows why his wife went missing, he knows the body won't be found," said Berrill. "As a cop he's fully aware that a spouse is first person cops look at in an investigation."
Savio who died in a mysterious bathtub drowning. A new autopsy revealed she may have been murdered.

"If in fact he is a cold-blooded killer -- that is to say if he is a psychopath -- he managed to get away with murder once before," Berrill said. "The irony of the whole tale is that police may never find the body of the present wife, but the remains of the third wife might lead to a murder conviction."

---------------------

For me, his lack of concern and emotion show his guilt.
Lack of concern and emotion over a young wife and mother missing saying "there are more important things. . . "
???????????
Um, yeah, I'm just a wee bit concerned about this guy.

value people not things
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: November 22, 2007, 07:13:35 AM »

http://www6.lexisnexis.com/publisher/EndUser?Action=UserDisplayFullDocument&orgId=574&topicId=100020825&docId=l:705100620&start=1

Showdown at Denny's; Pair shared 'flirty' messages, then were confronted by Drew at diner

Dan Rozek, Janet Lundquist and Joe Hosey, The Chicago Sun-Times and Herald News

Less than 10 days before his wife vanished, Drew Peterson confronted her and another man at a suburban Denny's and posed a question:

"He asked me how I'd react if my wife was with another man," Scott Rossetto said Wednesday after testifying before a Will County grand jury looking into Stacy Peterson's disappearance.

Stacy Peterson had told her husband she planned to meet Rossetto at the Denny's, Rossetto said. Drew Peterson told her not to go, and when she defied him, Drew Peterson showed up at the restaurant in his Bolingbrook police sergeant's uniform and sat down at their table. He didn't rant or rave. He was "quiet mostly," Rossetto said.

The 35-year-old registered nurse from Shorewood denies having an affair with Stacy Peterson but acknowledges he traded racy text messages and e-mails with her.

"Some of the messages were quite perverted and flirty in nature, but they were all meant in fun," Rossetto said. "[Was I] Interested in dating? No. Flirting? Yes."

But police sources dispute that. A source characterized Rossetto as her ''boyfriend.'' The source said the messages were indeed "very sexually explicit," and appear to show them talking about sexual encounters they shared and asking if the other enjoyed it.

Rossetto acknowledges Drew Peterson could have seen the messages in a different light as well.

"If he had seen the messages, there's no doubt he could have misconstrued them," Rossetto said.

Stacy Peterson's sister Cassandra Cales said Rossetto and her sister were not having an affair. They were just friends, she said.

Drew Peterson, 53, could not be reached for comment Wednesday. He has repeatedly insisted that Stacy Peterson, his fourth wife, left him, possibly for another man. He said last week he knew of Rossetto and that "police are looking into" Rossetto's connections to Stacy.

Stacy Peterson's relationship with Rossetto was first reported Saturday by the Joliet Herald News, a member of the Sun-Times News Group. Sources have said police don't consider Rossetto a suspect in Stacy Peterson's disappearance. Investigators have speculated, sources say, that she could have been killed and her body dumped near Rossetto's town house to frame him as the killer.

Investigators went door-to-door in Rossetto's subdivision last weekend, showing photos of Drew and Stacy Peterson's SUV and sedan and asking residents if they had seen the vehicles recently. Stacy Peterson went missing Oct. 28.

Drew Peterson, who has since resigned from the Bolingbrook police department, has been named a suspect in her disappearance. Authorities are also taking a new look at the 2004 drowning death of his third wife, Kathleen Savio.

Drew Peterson has denied any involvement in Savio's death or Stacy Peterson's disappearance.

About three weeks before Stacy Peterson vanished, she reached out to him "out of the blue," Rossetto said.

"That was the first contact in six years I had with her," Rossetto said last week. "She said she was just going through some stuff and just found my phone number."

Rossetto said they talked by phone or e-mail about every other day for a time. She began contacting him more frequently -- "almost to the annoying point," he said.

The two typically had "normal conversations," Rossetto said, talking about her children and his job as a nurse, Rossetto said. She had taken nursing classes at Joliet Junior College.

Stacy Peterson felt controlled by her husband, Rossetto said.

"She kinda mentioned she wanted to end the relationship [with her husband]," Rossetto said, adding she was "sick and tired of being trapped in the house all the time. I think she missed her independence."

But Rossetto doubted she would have had an affair. "I think she was too afraid to get out of the house to have a relationship," he said.

Part of what Rossetto said in an interview last week changed on Wednesday. He had said he and Stacy Peterson had not met in person recently, but on Wednesday he said they met at Denny's at about 9:30 p.m. on Oct. 19. That's when Drew Peterson arrived, staying for about 15 minutes. It was the first time Rossetto had met him, he said.

"Stacy's always been kind of a flirt," Rossetto said. "I'm a flirt, I always have been."

But, he insisted: "I never dated Stacy. She was just a friend. . . . Dating a married woman who was married to a cop? Not a good idea. I wouldn't want the misery."

Rossetto said his twin brother, Keith, had dated Stacy Peterson six years ago, although Keith Rossetto downplayed his relationship with the then 17-year-old.

"We were kind of in the getting-to-know-you phase," said Keith Rossetto, who also testified before the grand jury Wednesday.

Scott Rossetto said that during his grand jury appearance, he was asked if he had been involved romantically with Stacy Peterson and if he had done anything to her. He said he replied no to both questions.

"I don't believe they're looking at me," Scott Rossetto said.

Also testifying before the grand jury was Steve Carcerano, Peterson's former neighbor and the man who found Kathleen Savio dead in a bathtub in 2004. Carcerano said he was asked questions about both Stacy Peterson and Savio, whose body was exhumed last week.

Authorities are now investigating whether she died accidentally in the bathtub, or if something more sinister happened. A private pathologist brought in by Savio's family ruled last week that she was killed. Results of the official, Will County autopsy are still pending.

Janet Lundquist and Joe Hosey are Herald News reporters.

WHO IS SCOTT ROSSETTO?

Scott Rossetto, 35, a registered nurse from Shorewood, testified before a grand jury Wednesday looking into the disappearance of Stacy Peterson. Afterward, Rossetto said:

- He was not having an affair with Stacy.

- He traded racy text messages and e-mail with Stacy.

- Drew Peterson could have ''misconstrued'' the messages if he saw them.

- Stacy reached out to him ''out of the blue'' three weeks before she vanished.

- Stacy told him she was ''sick and tired of being trapped in the house all the time.''

- His twin brother, Keith, dated Stacy six years ago. 

Photo: Jean Lachat, Sun-Times; Scott Rossetto said Wednesday he traded racy text messages and e-mail with Stacy Peterson. ;
Photo: Drew Peterson, shown with Stacy, confronted his wife and Scott Rossetto at a suburban restaurant less than 10 days before Stacy vanished, but was ''quiet mostly,'' Rossetto says. ;

November 22, 2007
~~~~~~~~
Forgive me if this has been posted...been busy Wink

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #772 on: November 22, 2007, 03:23:34 PM »

Attorney says Drew Peterson received anonymous letter with details of sighting of missing wife

Associated Press - November 22, 2007 1:44 PM ET

CHICAGO (AP) - An attorney for former police sergeant Drew Peterson says Peterson received an unsigned letter yesterday giving a detailed description of a sighting of his missing wife, Stacy Peterson.

Attorney Joel Brodsky says Peterson opened the letter today and immediately called the Illinois State Police and his attorneys to notify them of the development.

The letter carried a Peoria (Illinois) postmark and was dated November 19th. It detailed an encounter the writer had with Stacy on November 12th at a Kroger grocery store in Peoria.

Brodsky says the letter is detailed and describes a man whom the writer said appeared to be in Stacy's company.

The attorney says Peterson hopes the letter will lead authorities to his wife.

Brodsky declined to release the letter itself, telling The Associated Press he doesn't want to do anything to "impede the investigation."

Copyright 2007 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

http://www.wqad.com/Global/story.asp?S=7397334&nav=1sW7

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #773 on: November 22, 2007, 03:49:27 PM »

mmmmmmm....... 
must be a set up by DP...I am not buying it. He is a big, fat loser.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #774 on: November 22, 2007, 04:38:53 PM »

mmmmmmm....... 

Reminds me of that letter PVDS received that was supposed to be from Natalee  Rolling Eyes
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: November 22, 2007, 04:40:12 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,312546,00.html

Investigators: Drew Peterson's Pension in Jeopardy
Thursday , November 22, 2007

BOLINGBROOK, Ill. —

Drew Peterson's pension is in jeopardy after investigators discovered several crimes unrelated to the disappearance of the former police sergeant's wife and mysterious death of his third wife, according to a report in Thursday's Chicago Tribune.

Illinois State Police Captain Carl Dobrich told the Tribune 64 officers are now assigned full-time to investigate the disappearance of Stacy Peterson and the death of Kathleen Savio.

Dobrich said in the course of the investigation, detectives discovered evidence Drew Peterson may have violated Bolingbrook Police Department policies.

Dobrich would not describe the alleged violations, but told the Tribune they were serious enough to potentially trigger the loss of Drew Peterson's $6,000 monthly pension. Under state law, a police officer's pension may be denied or revoked only if the officer is convicted of a job-related felony.

Peterson submitted his resignation last week, but Police Chief Ray McGury refused to accept it, saying he wanted Peterson fired. Bolingbrook's Police and Fire Commission later accepted Peterson's resignation.

McGury didn't disclose specifics, but alleged Peterson committed "severe" violations of departmental policies.

State police have named Peterson a suspect in his fourth wife's disappearance, and Will County prosecutors have said the bathtub drowning of Savio, 40, in March 2004 appeared to be staged to conceal a homicide.

Tips are coming in from across the nation, and the cases are the agency's top investigative priority, Dobrich said.

A grand jury convened for the Savio and Stacy Peterson probes met for the first time Wednesday and heard testimony from Scott Rossetto, a friend of Stacy Peterson.

Police contacted Rossetto after finding phone records that connected him to Stacy Peterson. Rossetto's brother dated her briefly in 2001.

MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: November 22, 2007, 08:22:35 PM »

mmmmmmm....... 

Reminds me of that letter PVDS received that was supposed to be from Natalee  Rolling Eyes

You took the words right outta my mouth....I believe he had this done to draw attention away from him. 

Maine, born and raised!
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #777 on: November 23, 2007, 10:04:27 AM »

mmmmmmm....... 

You took the words right outta my mouth....I believe he had this done to draw attention away from him. 

You guys are right.  Same stunt as PVDS et al, and sooooo transparent.  I can't believe the networks didn't mention this in their recent coverage!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #778 on: November 23, 2007, 10:08:54 AM »

A friend of Drew Peterson's son expects to be called in and questioned regarding the disappears of Stacy.  This guy was a former police officer who was fired back in August.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #779 on: November 23, 2007, 10:52:52 AM »

A friend of Drew Peterson's son expects to be called in and questioned regarding the disappears of Stacy.  This guy was a former police officer who was fired back in August.

San Found this from Nancy Grace Nov. 19th Friends and family in the police force.

LEIBERMAN: Well, this is hard for the entire family. And let me give you a sense, when I spoke to Drew Peterson, he actually told me he was angry with Stacy for creating the media circus. Look, his two older kids - - and remember he has six kids and one stepchild, that`s important to know, he has seven...

BROOKS: And we found out his oldest son -- one of his older sons is also a police officer.

LEIBERMAN: And his wife is a cop as well.

BROOKS: Interesting.

LEIBERMAN: The son`s wife is a cop as well. Yes, so there`s law enforcement in the family. But yes, six kids, one stepchild and the two older ones that are in the picture right now have been questioned by police. So of course this isn`t easy for any of them. Stacy`s kids are the two youngest ones, and, I mean, come on, it has got to be hard for them to go to bed every night and not have their mom

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.