April 25, 2024, 02:55:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stacy Ann Peterson 23, Bolingbrook IL - Missing 10/28/07 #1  (Read 1033472 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #780 on: November 23, 2007, 11:12:58 AM »

A friend of Drew Peterson's son expects to be called in and questioned regarding the disappears of Stacy.  This guy was a former police officer who was fired back in August.

San Found this from Nancy Grace Nov. 19th Friends and family in the police force.

LEIBERMAN: Well, this is hard for the entire family. And let me give you a sense, when I spoke to Drew Peterson, he actually told me he was angry with Stacy for creating the media circus. Look, his two older kids - - and remember he has six kids and one stepchild, that`s important to know, he has seven...

BROOKS: And we found out his oldest son -- one of his older sons is also a police officer.

LEIBERMAN: And his wife is a cop as well.

BROOKS: Interesting.

LEIBERMAN: The son`s wife is a cop as well. Yes, so there`s law enforcement in the family. But yes, six kids, one stepchild and the two older ones that are in the picture right now have been questioned by police. So of course this isn`t easy for any of them. Stacy`s kids are the two youngest ones, and, I mean, come on, it has got to be hard for them to go to bed every night and not have their mom

I wouldn't put it past Drew to involve one of his older sons or even Drew's brother.  There are too many connections to the police in this case.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #781 on: November 23, 2007, 11:19:34 AM »

Believe he has some connections to the State's Attorney's Office also.  They ignored Kathleen's letter and said it was Ok for him to date Stacy when it was bought to their attention.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #782 on: November 23, 2007, 12:52:02 PM »

2ND MAN SOUGHT | Sources say neighbor told police he saw Drew Peterson and someone else loading barrel 'big enough to put someone in' into former cop's SUV

November 23, 2007

http://www.suntimes.com/news/peterson/663929,CST-NWS-boling23.article

Sometimes it would be nice if Media would include some additional info... like date, time, color of vech(s)... etc      JMO of course

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
aly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #783 on: November 23, 2007, 02:44:10 PM »

Cops ask: What was in the barrel, Drew?
2ND MAN SOUGHT | Sources say neighbor told police he saw Drew Peterson and someone else loading barrel 'big enough to put someone in' into former cop's SUV

November 23, 2007
BY JOE HOSEY Herald News
A neighbor of Drew Peterson told police he spotted the former Bolingbrook police sergeant and a second man loading a large blue barrel into Peterson's sport utility vehicle hours after his young wife was last seen alive, sources said.

The identity of the second man isn't known, a pair of police sources said. "That's who we're looking for," one of the sources said.

RELATED STORIES
• 'Media sensation' Peterson on cover of People
• Special section: Searching for Stacy
That source described the barrel as blue with a volume of between 35 and 55 gallons. "Big enough to put someone in," the source said.

Stacy Peterson, the 5-foot-2, 100-pound wife of Drew Peterson vanished Oct. 28.

-------------------------------------
Thanks for posting this link, oldfart!
I agree - they need to tell more details other than just that it was right after she was last seen - last seen by someone other than DP I take it.

So this is the blue barrel some of you were blogging about.  I somehow missed this.  Why the heck haven't the police been all over this lead???
I know some of you were saying it might fit in his plane and he might have dropped it.  Someone else said they poured cement over her body in the blue barrel or something.
Now someone has to find the blue barrel.  And who was it who helped him load it in the Yukon vehicle?????
and what does DP have to say about it and its whereabouts?

value people not things
SteveDinMD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #784 on: November 23, 2007, 03:23:31 PM »

It seems to me that reported admissions by Scott Rossetto might complicate any prosecution of Drew Peterson in connection with Stacy Peterson's death/disappearance.  Mr. Rossetto has reportedly admitted under oath that he and Stacy had exchanged "sexually explicit emails and text messages," yet strenuously denies having had any physical relationship with her.  This story seems a bit far-fetched to me in light of the fact that Rossetto and Stacy had been in a relationship prior to Stacy's marriage to Peterson and that Rossetto and Stacy had in fact been interrupted by Drew Peterson during a rendevouz at a local Denny's restaurant.  If, as I suspect, Rossetto is lying about not having had a physical relationship with Stacy, he's injuring the cause of justice. 

The explicit emails and text messages in question were probably in the possession of the police, anyway, as a result of a forensic examination of Stacy's computer and cell phone.  Rossetto couldn't deny those.  His unlikely denial of any physical relationship with Stacy could stem from his belief that the police would be unable to disprove his story.  Why, though, would Rossetto lie about this?  It's possible that he wanted simply to preserve whatever reputation he had left.  Drew Peterson's eventual defense, though, will predictably paint this deception in a far more sinister light.  They will contend that Rossetto, himself, was responsible for Stacy's death/disappearance and that his lying about his relationship with Stacy was simply an attempt on his part to cast suspicion away from himself and onto Peterson.  Though I believe that Drew Peterson is by far the likeliest culprit in Stacy's disappearance, this scenario is extremely problematic.  In the absense of definitive forensic evidence, such testimony and rebuttal might well meet the standard of reasonable doubt, allowing Drew Peterson to escape justice.  By contrast, if Rossetto, in fact, HAD been having an affair with Stacy, if he were to have simply admitted as much, such testimony could only have reinforced the case against Peterson.  If Rossetto is lying, my advice to investigators is to find out WHY.  In the meantime, they'd do well to avoid any appearance of investing Rossetto's statements with too much value. 
aly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #785 on: November 23, 2007, 04:19:08 PM »

If Rossetto is lying, my advice to investigators is to find out WHY.

I believe it is to stay out of the media light and to avoid being involved in the case and having his life turned upside down - even if he is innocent.

I agree it doesn't make any sense to be exchanging sexually explicit e-mails with  someone about what you like and say there is no physical relationship.
Seems this gives DP a motive.

value people not things
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #786 on: November 23, 2007, 05:33:18 PM »

FBI is getting involved in the case.  Also the ambulance report wife #3.

http://gretawire.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/steph-ambulance.mp3
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #787 on: November 23, 2007, 05:43:57 PM »

We knew this :
I posted a video of a news  report a week ago, where Drew had called a friend to help him carry out a large container. Looking of it now

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #788 on: November 23, 2007, 05:51:34 PM »

Yes Blonde - it was reported early on

Posted on Greta's blog:

Comment by Starved Rock -IL
November 23rd, 2007 at 5:46 pm

RIC MIMS is suspected th have helped with the blue “barrel” and has reportedly shown ISP police where it was located. It was near a pond or retention water not far from the home of that fellow that Stacy met at Wendy’s, all this according to WFLD-TV (local FOX) this evening. The staton showed a still picture of a blue barrel wedged in branches on shore of a weeded area.

Coincidentially, Ric Mims announces he has an attorney when the FBI joined the case, as I understood the news report. More after 5 and 6 p.m. news locally.

I still think Ric will end up the hero in this story!!
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #789 on: November 23, 2007, 06:16:05 PM »

Posted on Greta's blog:

RIC MIMS is suspected th have helped with the blue “barrel” and has reportedly shown ISP police where it was located. It was near a pond or retention water not far from the home of that fellow that Stacy met at Wendy’s, all this according to WFLD-TV (local FOX) this evening. The staton showed a still picture of a blue barrel wedged in branches on shore of a weeded area.

Coincidentially, Ric Mims announces he has an attorney when the FBI joined the case, as I understood the news report. More after 5 and 6 p.m. news locally.

WOW!  This story looks like it's about to break wide open too!  You're right, Klaas, Mims could end up being the big hero.  One thing's for sure.......you're going to very busy for while, Klaas! Shocked
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #790 on: November 23, 2007, 06:48:42 PM »

DOUBLE WOW!!!!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #791 on: November 23, 2007, 08:31:56 PM »

I posted the link about the "barrel" earlier... but the more I think about this...
It is MSM  hype...
The "barrel" is old news... No deatails on when, who, what etc. when it came out  but it was known about two weeks ago.
If Mr. Mims is just now coming forward with this info or LE just now looking into it   is one thing  ... vs late reporting by the media so it sounds like current news is another thing..

If late reporting...so it sounds current,  the source needs take to the wood shed!
JMO  of course

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
SarahD
Scared Monkey

Never give up!

« Reply #792 on: November 23, 2007, 09:24:21 PM »

November 23, 2007

http://www.suntimes.com/news/peterson/663929,CST-NWS-boling23.article

Sometimes it would be nice if Media would include some additional info... like date, time, color of vech(s)... etc      JMO of course

I just saw this article earlier about the barrel.   There is just something about this Drew that really makes me think he is guilty of killing his 3rd wife and Stacy.    I wish they would find Stacy.

Have a Sunshine Day!
SarahD
Scared Monkey

Never give up!

« Reply #793 on: November 23, 2007, 09:37:07 PM »

Posted on Greta's blog:

Wow, I hadn't see this information.    I think Drew is a controlling and abusive person.  I can't believe the number of woman who hook up with that type.   Sad

Have a Sunshine Day!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #794 on: November 24, 2007, 06:18:42 PM »

November 24, 2007 Saturday
Chicagoland Edition 

METRO ; ZONE C, NS; Pg. 14 

448 words

Investigators seek FBI's help in Peterson case;
Volunteers to restart the search Saturday

By Jo Napolitano and Matthew Walberg, Tribune staff reporters

The FBI is expected to join the search for missing Bolingbrook mother Stacy Peterson early next week, opening the possibility of "technical assistance of the U.S. Navy" if needed, a spokesman for the Will County state's attorney said Friday.

Charles Pelkie said investigators asked the federal agency for help in putting more searchers on the hunt and to lend its expertise if required.

Meanwhile, volunteers will resume looking for Peterson, 23, on Saturday, beginning at 9 a.m. at the Bolingbrook Recreation and Aquatic Complex, 200 S. Lindsey Lane. Although they will comb some ground that has been searched before, family spokeswoman Pam Bosco said she hopes the search will be even more thorough this time.

Peterson disappeared Oct. 28. Her husband, former police Sgt. Drew Peterson, has been named a suspect.

Drew Peterson's third wife, Kathleen Savio, was found dead in the bathtub of her home in March 2004. The death was ruled accidental at the time it occurred, but recently, investigators exhumed her body to see whether there was evidence of homicide.

Drew Peterson, 53, who retired from the Bolingbrook police force after Stacy Peterson went missing, has denied involvement in both cases.

He told authorities on Thanksgiving that he received a letter from an anonymous source stating that his wife was spotted in a Peoria grocery store. Bosco was skeptical about the letter and expressed surprise that the author did not give his or her name, especially because there is a $25,000 reward for information leading to Stacy Peterson's whereabouts.

"I find it very interesting that Mr. Peterson is placing any value in the letter ... when his original statement was that she took a passport, a large sum of money and a bikini and was heading for the Bahamas," Bosco said at a news conference Friday.

As for reports that Drew Peterson was seen with another man hauling a large blue barrel to his sport-utility vehicle the day his wife disappeared, Bosco said all such leads should be investigated. This month, searchers found a blue barrel in one of many bodies of water they searched but concluded it likely was not connected to the case.

Bosco said Thanksgiving Day was difficult for her family.

Thursday "was a very, very hard day," she said. "Stacy was a family person. She held the family together. The family ... tried to get together, but it wasn't festive at all."

State Police Master Sgt. Luis Gutierrez said investigators searched parts of Cook, DuPage and Will Counties on Friday. Stacy Peterson's case is classified as a criminal missing-person investigation, he said, adding that no suspects other than Drew Peterson have been identified.

jnapolitano@tribune.com

mwalberg@tribune.com 

November 24, 2007
http://www6.lexisnexis.com/publisher/EndUser?Action=UserDisplayFullDocument&orgId=574&topicId=100020825&docId=l:705939335&start=7

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #795 on: November 24, 2007, 08:20:03 PM »

Steve Carcerano is a POS.  Geraldo is going after him.  They are talking about the letter DP supposedly received of a sighting of Stacy.  Geraldo just told him I want to have friends like you if I ever get in a jam.

All of a sudden this guy is a close friend.  He is hiding something.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #796 on: November 24, 2007, 08:24:24 PM »

I am watching Geraldo and I didn't realize scuba diving weights were missing from DP's house.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #797 on: November 24, 2007, 08:29:54 PM »

Tim Miller said he knew 3 weeks ago that there was a blue barrell missing from DP home.
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #798 on: November 24, 2007, 09:53:41 PM »

Tim Miller said he knew 3 weeks ago that there was a blue barrell missing from DP home.

WOW!  Are you surprised too San?  I wondered why TES had left the ground search early on, but Tim explained they were searching water areas for the barrel.  I did not know about the missing Scuba weights either.  Apparently the barrel was one that was typically in the garage of the Peterson home, and used to store chlorine for the pool.  Did I hear them say there were blue plastic particles found in the back of the Denali?   Shocked  OOOOPS!
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #799 on: November 24, 2007, 10:02:03 PM »

Steve Carcerano is a POS.  Geraldo is going after him.  They are talking about the letter DP supposedly received of a sighting of Stacy.  Geraldo just told him I want to have friends like you if I ever get in a jam.

All of a sudden this guy is a close friend.  He is hiding something.

Since Steve Carcerano was with Drew when wife #3 was found, and things are not looking too good for DP right now, I'm not so sure I would be blabbing on FOX about what a great guy DP is, and trying to cast a bad light on the investigation and Stacy's family!  Is he nuts?  While standing up for DP's mystery letter, he couldn't resist mentioning that Stacy's family admitted receiving letters as well.  He charged " Have those been investigated?" 

He sure has the same cocky attitude that DP has!  I think I would be backing away from the area..... pale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.