March 28, 2024, 09:36:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stacy Ann Peterson 23, Bolingbrook IL - Missing 10/28/07 #1  (Read 1030019 times)
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #840 on: November 28, 2007, 05:06:42 PM »

So Mophey can't say where DP went with the barrel.  Wonder how he got it out of the SUV?  It would have to be some where he could push, pull, roll it out and it maybe ..... sink?

I sure hope they are closing in on him ....
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #841 on: November 28, 2007, 06:30:28 PM »

What a clown this guy DP is!  We knew the call from Stacy saying she had run away with another man was BS, but I never dreamed he would have left a trail like this! 

OMG, this ex-cop is starting to sound more like "Dumb Crook News"!  Laughing

Godspeed to Stacy's family.  At least we all know he's not getting away with what he did to her or Kathleen!

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #842 on: November 28, 2007, 07:18:01 PM »

Time Line From Find Stacy Peterson.com

10/28/07
SP is missing.

4:00 a.m. Drew got off work and got into bed with Stacy.

9:00 a.m. He spoke briefly with her when the children came and jumped into the bed. He went back to sleep and when he woke up Stacy was gone.

10:15 a.m. Stacy talked to Bruce and said she was still in bed. (per Bruce&Cassandra)

11:00 a.m. Ric Mims was told by Drew that he woke up at this time and Stacy was gone. MIMS: Right. When I asked him when the last time he saw Stacy, he said, Well, when he got up at 11:00 AM, she was already gone…

But from 11:00 AM to 1:30 PM, both cars were still in the driveway.

1:30 p.m. Cassandra starts calling looking for Stacy
She calls the house and Chris (one of the kids) tells her Stacy went to Grampas house … Cassandra makes calls and confirms that Stacy never went

1:30 p.m. Ric Mims talks to Sharon (neighbor) who confirms both cars were in the driveway until 1:30 p.m.

4:00 p.m. Bruce tries to reach her and gets her voicemail.

7:00 P.M. Drew Peterson allegedly picks up relative at a park and travel to an unidentified local coffee shop

9:00 p.m. Drew said his wife, Stacy, called him about 9 p.m. Sunday and told him she was leaving. That was the last time her cell phone was used, police said.

10:00 p.m. ? and Drew Peterson then dropped the relative off at his home, at which point the distraught man contacted a friend, saying words to the effect of, I think I just helped Drew dispose of Stacy, the source said. The relative allegedly told the friend the plastic container was warm to the touch and may have weighed about 120 pounds, a source said.

11:00 p.m. Cassandra goes to the house, and observes no cars in driveway gives Chris fundraising money and asks him if he’s alone? He says yes and tells her Mom & Dad got into a fight and Dad’s out looking for her.
11:26 p.m. Cassandra calls Drew — he wants to know where her sister is … she left me. He’s been out running around looking for her. Claimed he was now home, which she know wasn’t true since she just left there.
She immediate goes to Downers Grove PD who tell her to go back to Bolingbrook and files a report (around midnight)

2:30 a.m. approx — Cassandra drives back by and sees both cars in the driveway. Bruce then calls Drew to inquire about both vehicles in driveway. Drew claims that he talked to Stacy around 9:00 p.m. and she was fine and went on a little vacation, he got the car from the airport.

4:00 a.m. Cassandra reports her sister missing at 4AM on Oct. 29th.

Fox news reporter saying that DP told her that he went to the airport on Sunday, with the kids, to check on his plane & put a new inspection sticker on it.

Drew picked Stacy’s car up at the airport.

??Confused? (Unknown) A neighbor of Drew Peterson told police he saw the husband of missing mom Stacy Peterson and an unidentified man loading a barrel big enough to put someone in into the former cops SUV.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
aly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #843 on: November 28, 2007, 07:24:26 PM »

well, DP or his attorney were trying to discredit TM saying he was living in a fantasy land and had all these drug or family problems, etc. so his story was not believable.
But remember there was another witness, the neighbor, who saw DP load a blue barrel into his vehicle, so that makes TWO witnesses.

Then we have to ask what would TM benefit by coming up with this story of helping DP load a blue barrel that could fit SP from the bedroom to the vehicle and then saying he was asked to keep DP phone and not answer it and a call came in from a number saying it was SP.
The only thing TM would benefit would be to slander someone he hated, so maybe to get back at someone he hated?
But then again, why would he do that when DP is someone to be feared.
I can't see any reason that DP is going to get anyone to believe him that TM made this story up.  TM would have more to lose than gain to come up with this story.
& DP has a history of saying his ex-wives had all these problems, so he seems to try to discredit people by saying they have a lot of problems.

How about the bit where he feels like a prisoner in his own home because of the media.
Never thanking the media for helping bring attention to his missing wife so that she may be found safe and sound.

value people not things
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #844 on: November 28, 2007, 07:42:16 PM »

Distraught Peterson Relative Attempts Suicide
Attorney Denies Barrel, Attempted Suicide Reports

POSTED: 10:22 pm CST November 27, 2007
UPDATED: 5:19 pm CST November 28, 2007

BOLINGBROOK, Ill. -- The attorney for Drew Peterson denies a published report that a Peterson relative tried to kill himself because he feared he may have unwittingly helped dispose of Stacy Peterson's body.

The lawyer for Drew Peterson is denying reports that his client's step brother helped Peterson move a large container out of his home the day Stacy Peterson vanished.

Attorney Joel Brodsky said Peterson's stepbrother, Thomas Morphey, has a history of mental problems, alcoholism and suicide attempts. Brodsky said he might be seeking attention or living in "a fantasy world."

"I don't know what world Thomas Morphey is living in, our world, his world or if he's veering back and forth between the real world and whatever fantasy world he's living in," Brodsky told the AP.

But what's on record is that Drew Peterson called in to take a day off from the Bolingbrook Police Department -- from which he has since resigned -- on Oct. 28, the day Stacy Peterson last was seen by her relatives. He had been scheduled to work at 5 p.m. that day, but called in saying Stacy was missing and he had to watch the kids, police said.

According to the Tribune, Drew Peterson picked up Morphey at about 7 p.m. that evening and took him to a coffee shop. Peterson reportedly told the man he had to go somewhere and left him with a cell phone, instructing him not to answer it.

The phone did ring while Peterson was gone, the Tribune reported. The caller ID said, "Stacy."

According to reports, Peterson came back to the coffee shop and drove Morphey to Peterson's home, where he asked Morphey to help him move something from the house. After moving the plastic container to the SUV, the two left and Peterson dropped Morphey off at his own home, according to the Tribune.

Sharon Bychowski, Peterson's next-door neighbor, said she baby-sat Drew Peterson's children three days later, on the morning of Oct. 31, for 90 minutes. She said Peterson told her he had to visit a relative in the hospital who had tried to commit suicide.

When Peterson returned to pick up his children, she asked how the relative was doing. "He said, 'Lost his job, lost his family,"' Bychowski told the AP.

Police Lt. Ken Teppel said Bolingbrook Fire Department logs show a report of a drug overdose involving sleeping pills for Morphey on Oct. 29 around 11 p.m. He was stabilized and taken to a hospital. The logs indicate Morphey never talked to a police officer, and the Tribune reported that it was a friend of Morphey's who contacted police.

A volunteer who has helped look for Stacy Peterson said searchers were told by police to watch for a large blue plastic barrel.

"They actually even gave me a picture of what we might be looking for," Tim Miller, founder and director of Texas EquuSearch. "It was certainly large enough to put her body in, she only weighed about a hundred pounds."

Melissa Doman, a niece of Kathleen Savio, told the AP she has met Morphey. Doman said the man worked for Drew Peterson and Kathleen Savio, managing a bar they once owned.

"As far as hospitalizations or suicide attempts, I've never heard of it," Doman said.

Last Friday, the Sun-Times said it reported that a neighbor told authorities that he saw Peterson and another man loading the barrel into the SUV. Illinois State Police seized the Denali among other property taken from the Petersons' Bolingbrook home.

Tests conducted on the vehicle at the state police laboratory had not been completed, a source told the Sun-Times last week, according to the Web site. Another source , though, said police located pieces of blue plastic on the back end of the Denali, according to the Sun-Times.

Drew Peterson has denied any involvement in his wife's disappearance.

NBC5's Rob Stafford reported Tuesday night that a person who answered the door at Peterson's house declined to comment on the story in the Sun-Times.

http://www.nbc5.com/news/14710779/detail.html?dl=mainclick

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: November 28, 2007, 08:02:55 PM »

Blue plastic chips found in back of DP truck?  I don't suppose anyone imagined those or they are from anybody's fantasy world at all.

The detail that the barrel was warm just made me ill.  It does not seem to me that this is a detail a person would know to add.  Never occurred to me so I tend to think it wouldn't the average person either.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #846 on: November 28, 2007, 08:09:31 PM »

I'm getting to think that the ISP  may be like the Aruban LE!

They do not want to ask for help from the public.. !!

It took them how long to publish pics of the Vech. involved?
No plate#'s No info on stickers body damage etc.... WTF  is this

No comment on barrel vs storage container...   and OH I found this 50gal storage container

http://www.rubbermaid.com/rubbermaid/product/product.jhtml?prodId=HPProd150036

Which could look kinda like a barrel at a distance and dark lighting conditions
JMO   

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Carlie69
Scared Monkey

« Reply #847 on: November 28, 2007, 11:16:38 PM »

I'm not sure if anyone posted this yet, but it was on nbc5.com.  It sounds like Peterson might have left his cell phone with Morphey so he could call it from Stacy's phone.  He knew there would be a record of Stacy's phone making a call and his phone getting the call.  He was trying to show that he wasn't with her at the time the call was placed.  I'm not sure if everyone sees as much of this guy on the news as we do in Chicago, but he seems like a real cocky jerk.  I hope they nail him soon for both wive's murders.

I haven't seen him on our local news at all.  But I can imagine what you are seeing on the news because I live in the Modesto area and the coverage on Laci Peterson was our main news for the longest time. 

I seen video of Drew Peterson on  foxnews.com and the chicago times or tribune.  I get most of my news on Fox news or I'll do a google search.  Ever since this took place I've been hooked on this case and the more that is revealed about him the more he makes me sick. 

Now that TM has said the blue barrel was warm to the touch and apparently he called out sick from work the same day she went missing is all apparent that he is Guilty.

From the time he was in trouble and lost his job back in the 80's and was reinstated in 86 because no one could prove he was guilty of the crime he committed while on duty.  Just proves to me where all the trouble started.  He got away with the small stuff and moved on tot he big time.  He murdered his 3rd wife Kathy Salvio and got away with it and since he got away with that one he thought he could get away with it again.

What makes me sick is he is drawing $6000 a month from his pension and the people are paying him.  He doesn't deserve it.  IMO
Carlie69
Scared Monkey

« Reply #848 on: November 28, 2007, 11:22:08 PM »

IIRC there are scuba weights that are missing from DP's scuba gear.  It was also mentioned in an article I had read and Drew made a comment that they weren't missing.  I just keep thinking if they aren't missing then show them to the Police.

Yes and this blue barrel, what happened to the blue that was found on the SUV.  I didn't understand if they were skid marks or just pieces of blue in the SUV.  I'm assuming it would be marks left on the vehicle.  That is how I took that statement.
Carlie69
Scared Monkey

« Reply #849 on: November 28, 2007, 11:34:45 PM »

Drew Peterson has a bad track record.

Charges, reinstatement
More than 20 years ago, Peterson was fired from the police department after the village board of police and fire commissioners found him guilty of disobedience, conducting a self-assigned investigation, failure to report a bribe immediately and official misconduct. He had been indicted two months earlier on charges of official misconduct and failure to report a bribe. Peterson was working under the auspices of the Metropolitan Area Narcotics Squad at the time. Indictments alleged he solicited drugs in exchange for information about his agency.
The charges later were dropped. Special prosecutor Raymond Bolden said at the time that the charges were not provable.

Peterson won reinstatement with the department in March 1986. Judge Edwin Grabiec ruled police and fire commissioners lacked sufficient evidence to find Peterson guilty of the charges.

http://movingoutmovingon.bloghi.com/2007/10/30/tragic-new-meaning-for-cop-in-till-death-do-us-part.html
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: November 29, 2007, 01:16:59 AM »

IIRC there are scuba weights that are missing from DP's scuba gear.  It was also mentioned in an article I had read and Drew made a comment that they weren't missing.  I just keep thinking if they aren't missing then show them to the Police.

Yes and this blue barrel, what happened to the blue that was found on the SUV.  I didn't understand if they were skid marks or just pieces of blue in the SUV.  I'm assuming it would be marks left on the vehicle.  That is how I took that statement.

I've been busy with the Natalee Holloway case.  I hadn't heard about the scuba weights.

Could Drew Peterson look any guiltier? 
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #851 on: November 29, 2007, 01:53:28 AM »

I've been busy with the Natalee Holloway case.  I hadn't heard about the scuba weights.

Yes they mentioned the scuba weights missing on TV the other night.

What I would like to know is how did they know to look for these specific weights.  Who told them about the weights.  Couldn't DP say I never had any weights and I don't know what you are talking about.  Someone told the police about the weights.
aly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #852 on: November 29, 2007, 02:29:37 AM »

[/quote]

[/quote]

What I would like to know is how did they know to look for these specific weights.  Who told them about the weights.  Couldn't DP say I never had any weights and I don't know what you are talking about.  Someone told the police about the weights.
[/quote]

Yeah, San, I was thinking the same thing.
Who noticed the scuba weights missing and how did they come to notice them missing.
(Are they possibly used to weigh down the barrel if it was tossed into a lake?)

value people not things
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #853 on: November 29, 2007, 10:13:04 AM »

[/quote]

What I would like to know is how did they know to look for these specific weights.  Who told them about the weights.  Couldn't DP sa
y I never had any weights and I don't know what you are talking about.  Someone told the police about the weights.
[/quote]

Yeah, San, I was thinking the same thing.
Who noticed the scuba weights missing and how did they come to notice them missing.

(Are they possibly used to weigh down the barrel if it was tossed into a lake?)

[/quote]

Aren't weights part of necessary equipment in Scuba gear?  I would think if one has Scuba gear, weights should be present.  A search for evidence might be as much about what's not found, as what is found, and the police may just have noticed their absence.  Especially if one of the searchers is a scuba diver. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #854 on: November 29, 2007, 11:30:39 AM »

http://www.suntimes.com/news/sneed/673072,CST-NWS-SNEED29.article

Stacy told clergyman Drew killed ex

November 29, 2007
BY MICHAEL SNEED

Sneed hears Stacy Peterson told a clergyman in August that her husband had claimed to have killed his former wife Kathleen Savio and made it look like an accident.

A source close to the investigation tells Sneed the 23-year-old, who had been pregnant and living with Peterson when Savio was found dead in an empty bathtub in 2004, also told two other people close to her about her husband's statements regarding Savio's demise.

On Sunday, Oct. 28, the day Stacy disappeared, she told Peterson she was leaving him and issued this ultimatum: She was going to begin divorce proceedings, and she wanted him out of the house by Wednesday, according to the source.

The source believes it was the day of Stacy's ultimatum that her life may have ended. Stacy had told friends recently that if she disappeared, it wouldn't be her doing.

Savio, Peterson's third wife, was found dead shortly before their divorce settlement was concluded.

Peterson has been declared a suspect in Stacy's disappearance. The case has been labeled a "potential homicide" and appears to be moving swiftly toward a homicide investigation.

"All we need now is the body," the source said.

FBI search specialists, called in by State Police, were in Lockport on Wednesday assessing the Cal-Sag Channel, where they think Stacy's body may have been dumped. Investigators selected that location because of certain cell phone calls placed in that area.

Police are discussing salvage operations with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers in hopes they will bring in heavy equipment to dredge the area. "The police have already put down underwater cameras, which show it's cluttered with cars and truck trailers . . . and it needs to be cleared for divers," a source said.

The source offered this timeline for the day Stacy issued her ultimatum:

At 5 p.m. on Oct. 28, Peterson, a Bolingbrook cop, called in to take the day off.

At 7 p.m., Peterson met his stepbrother, Tom Morphey, at a local Starbucks and discussed "the problems he was having with Stacy and how to dispose of the problem," the source said.

Peterson reportedly excused himself and left Morphey in the coffee shop with Peterson's cell phone, which he told Morphey NOT to answer if it rang. The phone did ring after Peterson's departure, and the name "Stacy" appeared on the caller ID.

The source tells Sneed the call was made near the home of her friend Scott Rossetto, a man Stacy was communicating with via cell phone text messages.

The source believes this was an attempt by Peterson to place the focus of the police investigation on Stacy's friend.

Later that evening, Morphey was again summoned by Peterson -- only this time to his home, where he was reportedly asked to help Peterson remove a plastic blue barrel, which he described to police as feeling warm, and load it into a sport-utility vehicle, sources said.

The next day, Stacy was reported missing and one day later, Morphey apparently attempted suicide. While being treated at Edward Hospital in Naperville, Morphey was visited by Peterson on Oct. 30, the source said.

Peterson's attorney, Joel Brodsky, claimed Morphey's story makes no sense and described him as a man with psychological issues.

"There never was a blue barrel; there never was any carrying objects out," Brodsky said.

Meanwhile, the police are awaiting the results of an autopsy on the body of Savio, which was exhumed Nov. 13.

Will County State's Attorney James Glasgow recently stated Savio's death appeared to have been staged as an accident.

An independent autopsy conducted by former New York City chief medical examiner Michael Baden, at the request of Savio's family, concluded Savio died after a struggle, and her body was placed in the bathtub.

And the story, which has garnered national headlines and has talking TV mouths salivating, has now moved into a new chapter.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #855 on: November 29, 2007, 11:41:52 AM »

This guy really looks guilty more and more every day.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #856 on: November 29, 2007, 02:24:32 PM »

SORRY if this has been posted.

Chicago Sun Times

November 29, 2007 Thursday

Helper's messy history; Tidy home belies long rap sheet, drug ills

Thomas Morphey is known in his Bolingbrook subdivision for his award-winning Christmas light display and meticulously striped lawn. But his home's tidy facade belies his messy history of substance abuse issues and a lengthy rap sheet.

Morphey, 40, was identified by police sources Tuesday as the man who said he helped Drew Peterson load a large barrel into Peterson's SUV on Oct. 28, the day Peterson's 23-year-old wife, Stacy, disappeared.

About 11:20 p.m. Oct. 29, Bolingbrook police responded to a 911 call for an attempted suicide from Morphey's home. Since then, he hasn't been home in "several" weeks, his girlfriend, Sheryl Alcox, said Wednesday.

"He's in therapy," she said.

Dawn Fico, who has lived next door to Morphey for seven years, said the suicide attempt was "totally out of character."

While Fico described him as "very quiet, laid back," others haven't been as generous.

In 1993, an ex-girlfriend twice sought orders of protection against Morphey, claiming he left threatening messages on her answering machine telling her to "watch your back, don't go to sleep, you'll be taken care of," according to court documents.

Throughout the 1990s, Morphey accumulated domestic violence arrests in DuPage County. He pleaded guilty to battery in exchange for supervision, which was revoked when he twice failed to show for his court-ordered psychological evaluation.

In 1997, Morphey was arrested and convicted twice for drunken driving. During one drunken driving arrest in Sugar Grove, he allegedly told the arresting officer he was "going to get Seagram's for the guy with the glasses." 
http://www6.lexisnexis.com/publisher/EndUser?Action=UserDisplayFullDocument&orgId=574&topicId=100020825&docId=l:708252579&start=1

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
aly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #857 on: November 29, 2007, 03:28:36 PM »

but I thought even tho clergy do have confidentiality promises, if it is something like murder they are allowed to go to the police - of course the police being dp friends unless it is different police -  well . . .
so why didn't the clergyman say something or did he?

What must that have felt like for SP to have lived in the same house knowing he said he killed his other wife?

& why isn't there anything in the news about them investigating the brother of the boyfriend who disapproved of DP who DP found hanged?  come on - when will they catch on to this serial killer?

and of course we are going to believe DP's attorney brodsky who claims morphey's story makes no sense - especially since just like all attorneys anything that comes out of brodsky's mouth is paid for by DP.  After all, brodsky didn't live in the house, so he has no right saying there was no blue barrel, but of course he will say whatever DP will tell him to say and DP has a lot of $ for attorneys since he got the 1M life insurance after he knocked off KS

I wonder how the children are doing.
I am sorry SP that you didn't get out sooner
I am so sorry

value people not things
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #858 on: November 29, 2007, 10:28:31 PM »

Steve Carcerano was with Drew Peterson today.

Steve Carcerano said he spoke to Mark Fuhrman today and Mark asked him to ask DP about the blue barrel.  He said he asked Drew about the blue barrel and he said Drew looked him straight in the eye and said he didn't do it and don't know anyone else who did it and the cat and the hat didn't do it.

He said he is still sticking by Drew.
Carlie69
Scared Monkey

« Reply #859 on: November 29, 2007, 11:15:42 PM »

Greta talks to Steve
Eavesdrop and listen in on the call.

Click on the blue icon
http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/11/29/eavesdrop-here-does-drew%e2%80%99s-friend-still-believe-him/

Near the end of the conversation I hear back peddeling.   Shocked
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.