March 28, 2024, 11:52:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stacy Ann Peterson 23, Bolingbrook IL - Missing 10/28/07 #1  (Read 1030033 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1020 on: May 20, 2008, 04:04:09 AM »

Search - Saturday & Sunday -May 17th & 18th, 2008 (Keep checking for next search)

Volunteer searches are resuming. Please meet at:

Bolingbrook Aqutic Center
200 Linsey Lane
Bolingbrook, IL 60440

Time: 9:00AM

*Equipment Request*
They are removing barrels from waterways when they have been checked and are looking to borrow a barrel compactor to clear the environment and recycle them.  Please email  findstacypeterson@gmail.com

Donation Information
Donations received will be use to pay the expenses of the search efforts to find Stacy. Donations will cover the cost of the equipment that is used, fuel for the equipment used and lodging as needed for the search teams. Thank you for your support!
Mailing Address:
Friends of Stacy Peterson
PO Box 1112
Bolingbrook, IL 60440
Paypal Donations:

http://www.findstacypeterson.com/

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1021 on: May 21, 2008, 08:47:50 AM »

Chicago Tribune

May 21, 2008 Wednesday
South-Southwest Final Edition 

Stacy Peterson Web site drops forum

BOLINGBROOK 

Administrators of findstacypeterson.com have shut down the active forum on the Web site dedicated to the missing Bolingbrook mother, saying the site will now be used only for updates, searches and events.

Site administrators felt the forum had run its course, said Sharon Bychowski, a friend and neighbor of Stacy Peterson. She said Tuesday that many of the recent discussions were not about searching for Stacy, but rather other topics, such as a post from someone selling Girl Scout cookies.

The Web site started shortly after Peterson vanished Oct. 28. It once boasted at least 1,600 registered users from as far away as Australia who posted thousands of messages about her disappearance, although in recent months that activity has slowed. 

May 21, 2008
http://www6.lexisnexis.com/publisher/EndUser?Action=UserDisplayFullDocument&orgId=574&topicId=100020825&docId=l:794865024&start=3

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1022 on: May 21, 2008, 01:38:22 PM »

http://cbs2chicago.com/local/drew.peterson.gun.2.729364.html

Report: Drew Peterson To Surrender On Gun Charge
BOLINGBROOK, Ill. (CBS) ― Drew Peterson plans to turn himself in to police on a gun charge, his publicist said.

Glenn Selig says the charge involves a gun seized after his fourth wife, Stacy Peterson, disappeared in October. He says police claim the gun was too short under Illinois law.

Peterson has been fighting a ruling that he cannot have his guns returned.

Stacy Peterson has not been seen since Oct. 28, 2007. Illinois State Police said several months ago they suspect she is dead and have called Drew Peterson a suspect in her disappearance.

But Peterson has long contended his wife left him for another man. His attorney has said perhaps Stacy Peterson just did not want to be tied down to an older man and four children anymore.

Peterson's third wife, Kathleen Savio, was found dead in a dry bathtub four years ago, in what was initially ruled to be an accidental drowning. But Savio's body was exhumed in November of last year and her death was ruled a homicide.

Drew Peterson has not been charged with any crime in either case.
kissyface
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1023 on: May 21, 2008, 03:14:10 PM »

It just makes me sick that there is no trace of her still.  It's unfortunate that we don't have a truth serum and if we did, we wouldn't be able to use it anyways.  SO FRUSTRATING!!!

***Love is stronger than death.***

>>> bring Bri justice<<<
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1024 on: May 21, 2008, 05:39:31 PM »

Peterson charged with weapons violation

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/index.php?cl=7917686

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1025 on: May 23, 2008, 05:46:49 PM »

Dana Pretzer tonight:

www.scaredmonkeysradio.com
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1026 on: May 24, 2008, 07:33:44 AM »

Boat to aid in search for Stacy Peterson

BOLINGBROOK 

A boat to help search for a missing Bolingbrook mother will be unveiled Saturday by the group Friends of Stacy Peterson.

The boat, called the "Stacy Ann," was bought by the organization through fundraisers in honor of Peterson, the 23-year-old woman who disappeared last year. The boat will be used on local waterways to search for any sign of the missing woman, according to a news release from the group.

The unveiling ceremony will take place at noon Saturday at Mugz's Hideout, 24045 W. Front St., Channahon. 

May 24, 2008
http://www6.lexisnexis.com/publisher/EndUser?Action=UserDisplayFullDocument&orgId=574&topicId=100020825&docId=l:796632549&start=2

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1027 on: May 28, 2008, 02:23:44 PM »

'Stacy Ann' deployed in water search for Stacy Peterson
By Erika Slife | Tribune reporter
1:08 PM CDT, May 26, 2008

Searchers continued their efforts Monday in the hunt for missing Bolingbrook mother Stacy Peterson.

Approximately 10 people searched by land and water near 135th Street and the Illinois & Michigan Canal in Romeoville for evidence related to the Peterson's disappearance.

Peterson was 23 when she vanished Oct. 28. Police have named her husband, Drew, 54, a former Bolingbrook police sergeant, a suspect in the case. He has not been charged in the case and denies any wrongdoing.

"It's been a long couple of weekends," said Roy Taylor, one of the lead organizers of the searches. "We do feel we will find her. We still feel that."

Volunteers on Saturday unveiled a new boat called the "Stacy Ann" bought by money raised through fundraisers dedicated to the missing woman. The boat will be used on local waterways to search for possible evidence and to clear out the scores of barrels dumped in the water.

Already, searches have removed more than 40 barrels, Taylor said.

Searchers have been looking for a blue plastic barrel and similar containers after a non-profit search group told them to do so at the behest of state police.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-peterson_web_27may27,0,6304348.story?track=rss

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1028 on: May 28, 2008, 07:19:11 PM »

Tamikosmom you are missed in the Natalee Thread

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1029 on: May 29, 2008, 04:03:20 PM »

Thank *******

A rest from the SM Natalee Holloway thread is where it is at for now ... a time for contemplating some issues.

I will keep in touch.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1030 on: May 30, 2008, 03:02:58 PM »

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chicago Sun Times

May 30, 2008 Friday

Drew's 22-yr.-old ex-gal pal; Says cops warned her: 'You're going to be next'

She was seeing a 54-year-old ex-cop under suspicion in the death of one wife and the disappearance of another.

So when State Police investigators recently questioned 22-year-old tanning salon worker Kim Matuska, they wanted to make sure she had no illusions about her future with Drew Peterson.

"They're like, 'We're 100 percent positive he killed them. His family thinks he killed them. You're going to be next,' " Matuska said earlier this month. "And I'm like, 'Then why isn't he in jail?'

Matuska appeared Thursday before the Will County grand jury investigating the disappearance of Peterson's fourth wife, Stacy, and the 2004 bathtub drowning of his third wife, Kathleen Savio.

The Darien woman had little to say as she left, but told reporters that she's no longer involved with Peterson.

"We're done," she said.

Peterson blamed media and police scrutiny of the young woman for sinking their budding relationship. And he's pessimistic about future romance.

"I don't think I could get laid in a women's prison with a handful of pardons," he said Thursday.
http://www6.lexisnexis.com/publisher...663492&start=1

~~~~~~~ my comments....
He makes me physically ill ..... I despise him and I hope someday he gets exactly what he deserves. He disgusts me.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1031 on: May 30, 2008, 03:04:04 PM »

Chicago Tribune

May 30, 2008 Friday
Near Northwest Edition 

Aunt: Stacy Peterson 'wanted out'

After hours of testimony before a Will County special grand jury investigating the disappearance of her niece Stacy Peterson, Candace Aikin emerged from the courthouse Thursday fighting her emotions.

"I'm glad I was able to tell them just how much I love Stacy and what a great person and a great mother she was, and to be of any help to the investigation," said Aikin, her eyes red from crying.

Thursday was Aikin's first appearance before the grand jury, which for months has been probing the Bolingbrook woman's Oct. 28 disappearance. Authorities have called her husband, Drew Peterson, 54, a suspect in the case, and police also are conducting a murder investigation into the 2004 death of his third wife, Kathleen Savio.

Peterson has not been charged and denies wrongdoing.

The grand jury also heard from 22-year-old Kimberly Matuska of Darien, who declined to discuss her testimony afterward and denied a law-enforcement source's contention that she and Peterson had a relationship.

"I can't talk about it," she said while leaving the courthouse. "I'm not seeing Drew."

Aikin, 48, of California said her testimony centered on her relationship with her niece, who was 23 when she vanished, and what she knew of their marriage.

"She wanted out, basically," Aikin said. "In August of 2007 was when she was getting more serious about it."

Aikin said her niece talked of leaving the relationship since early in the marriage, but that "it just escalated more in August. There was so much pressure. Fear too."

Aikin said she was able to visit her niece's young children Tuesday.

"I went to the house, and [Drew] made dinner," Aikin said. "It was hard, but I think I did better than I thought I would. [Stacy's son] pointed to a picture of Stacy and said, 'That's my mommy.' It was very cute. Drew said he wanted me to be comfortable, and I said, 'Well, I just want everyone here to be comfortable with me.'"

She said she hoped to be able to visit with Stacy's children again before heading home, but said she was concerned that, when Peterson learns of her appearance at the grand jury, he'll prevent her from seeing the children.

"He said I can [visit again], but he doesn't know about today," she said. "I might get banned."

Matuska, who testified after Aikin, said little about her involvement with Peterson.

"I'm just trying to get out of this," she said, rushing away from reporters.

A law-enforcement source told the Tribune that Matuska began a relationship after meeting Peterson on April 25 at a Bolingbrook bar through their mutual friend, Steve Carcerano.

Matuska told police that they continued to see each other on several occasions over the next several weeks, during which Peterson began frequenting the tanning salon where she works, and bought a tanning package, the source said.

The source said Matuska told investigators Peterson gave her a cell phone, which she showed to police. Investigators found the phone was equipped with a GPS function, but the source said it was unclear whether Matuska knew about that feature.

She also said she met Peterson's children, and that at one point he told her he loved her and wanted to spend the rest of his life with her, the source said.

Peterson sounded disgusted to learn Matuska was the target of a barrage of media coverage Thursday.

"We're no longer seeing each other," he said. "This was too much for her. ... What would you do if we had drinks and moments alone together and everybody was giving you a hard time? It's bad enough I'm much older than she is. Just leave the poor girl alone."

Peterson will likely face his own media barrage Friday, when he is slated to appear in court on a charge of unlawful use of a weapon.

Last week, he was charged with possessing an assault rifle with a barrel nearly 5 inches shorter than allowed by law.

Attorney Joel Brodsky said he planned to file a motion to dismiss the charge, saying his client -- who turned over the weapon after authorities seized the rest of his firearms -- owned the gun while he was a police officer.

Peterson's publicist Wednesday released a photo of Peterson allegedly holding the weapon while on police duty in 2000 as an apparent bodyguard for actor John Travolta, who was in town to promote a film. Brodsky said the photo "proves" that Bolingbrook police officials knew Peterson possessed the weapon.

Authorities dismissed the photo as having no bearing on the case.

"The photograph is irrelevant," said Charles Pelkie, a spokesman for Will County State's Atty. James Glasgow.
http://www6.lexisnexis.com/publisher/EndUser?Action=UserDisplayFullDocument&orgId=574&topicId=100020825&docId=l:799580008&start=2

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1032 on: May 31, 2008, 01:58:34 AM »

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chicago Sun Times

May 30, 2008 Friday

Drew's 22-yr.-old ex-gal pal; Says cops warned her: 'You're going to be next'

She was seeing a 54-year-old ex-cop under suspicion in the death of one wife and the disappearance of another.

So when State Police investigators recently questioned 22-year-old tanning salon worker Kim Matuska, they wanted to make sure she had no illusions about her future with Drew Peterson.

"They're like, 'We're 100 percent positive he killed them. His family thinks he killed them. You're going to be next,' " Matuska said earlier this month. "And I'm like, 'Then why isn't he in jail?'

Matuska appeared Thursday before the Will County grand jury investigating the disappearance of Peterson's fourth wife, Stacy, and the 2004 bathtub drowning of his third wife, Kathleen Savio.

The Darien woman had little to say as she left, but told reporters that she's no longer involved with Peterson.

"We're done," she said.

Peterson blamed media and police scrutiny of the young woman for sinking their budding relationship. And he's pessimistic about future romance.

"I don't think I could get laid in a women's prison with a handful of pardons," he said Thursday.
http://www6.lexisnexis.com/publisher...663492&start=1

~~~~~~~ my comments....
He makes me physically ill ..... I despise him and I hope someday he gets exactly what he deserves. He disgusts me.

I think his mouth needs a heavy dose of penicillin.

I believe in miracles!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1033 on: May 31, 2008, 07:58:47 AM »

Chicago Tribune

May 31, 2008 Saturday

Bathtub taken as Peterson evidence;
3rd wife was found dead there in 2004

Investigators probing the death of Drew Peterson's third wife, Kathleen Savio, now possess the bathtub in which her body was found.

One of the current homeowners told the Tribune on Friday that state police came to take the tub last week, but declined to comment further. A spokesman for the Will County state's attorney's office confirmed her information and said the tub was in storage.

"The state police removed the bathtub from the home where Kathleen Savio was found dead," said spokesman Charles Pelkie. "It's our belief that the tub will be a key piece of evidence in the prosecution of this case when charges are filed."

On March 1, 2004, Savio, 40, was found dead in an empty bathtub weeks before her divorce from Peterson was finalized.

An autopsy determined she drowned, and a coroner's jury later ruled the death was accidental.

Savio's case was reopened in November as authorities investigated the Oct. 28 disappearance of Peterson's wife, Stacy, from their Bolingbrook home.

In February, State's Atty. James Glasgow called the Savio inquiry a murder investigation after a second autopsy concluded her death was a homicide.

Police have called Peterson a suspect in Stacy's disappearance. The former police sergeant denies involvement in either case.

On Friday, he made his first court appearance on a felony gun charge that came as a result of search warrants executed in the Stacy Peterson case. Authorities allege that the barrel of an assault rifle owned by Peterson is nearly 5 inches shorter than allowed by state law and charged him last week with unlawful use of a weapon.

His attorney, Joel Brodsky, filed a motion seeking dismissal of the charge, alleging federal law authorized Peterson to carry the weapon and that he was authorized by Bolingbrook to use the gun as a duty weapon.

"I don't know if they were aware of the federal statute or not. If they were, it's surprising that they would have brought this case," Brodsky said after the hearing. "But even if there wasn't a federal statute, under Illinois law, Drew is immune because barrel lengths don't apply to officers' duty weapons."

Glasgow's office says the gun was privately owned by Peterson, and Bolingbrook police denied any knowledge of the weapon.

"Peterson has not been charged with a violation of any law involving the concealment of a handgun," said Pelkie, adding the federal statute has no bearing on the charge filed. "At the time his weapon was seized, Peterson did not have an exemption to own and carry a rifle with an illegal barrel, either for his personal use or in his official capacity as a police officer."

Looking well-tanned, the normally media-friendly Peterson left the courthouse without comment to reporters. Thursday, a 22-year-old tanning salon employee testified before a grand jury about her involvement with Peterson.
http://www6.lexisnexis.com/publisher/EndUser?Action=UserDisplayFullDocument&orgId=574&topicId=100020825&docId=l:799951586&start=2

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1034 on: May 31, 2008, 06:55:48 PM »

They are getting ready to take Drew down!!!!!

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1035 on: May 31, 2008, 06:59:34 PM »

Drew Peterson's attorneys file motion to dismiss weapons charge

2:35 PM CDT, May 30, 2008
Attorneys for Drew Peterson filed a motion in Will County Court on Friday to dismiss the felony unlawful use of a weapon charge filed last week against the former Bolingbrook police sergeant, saying that as a police officer he was exempt from the state's weapon laws.

Will County Judge Sarah Jones gave the state 14 days to respond. A preliminary hearing has been scheduled for June 30.

Friday marked Peterson's first court appearance since his arrest last week. Authorities said the charge stemmed from Peterson's ownership of an assault rifle with a barrel nearly five inches shorter than allowed by law.

Peterson and his attorneys, Joel Brodsky and Andrew Abood, claim the gun was registered with the Bolingbrook police for Peterson's use as a member of the department's SWAT team. But the Will County State's attorney's office contends the gun was privately owned by Peterson, and Bolingbrook police officials have said the department had no knowledge of the weapon.

In November, state police investigators probing the Oct. 28 disappearance of Peterson's fourth wife, Stacy, seized his vehicles, computers and 11 firearms from the couples' Bolingbrook home, including the weapon at the center of the felony case, a Colt model Sporter Lightweight, 223 Remington rifle.

Peterson, who has been named a suspect in his wife's disappearance, retired from the department in mid-November after a 30-year career. Authorities are also re-examining the mysterious 2004 drowning death of Peterson's ex-wife, Kathleen Savio. In February, Will County State's Atty. James Glasgow declared her death a homicide.

Peterson has steadfastly denied any involvement in his wife's disappearance or in Savio's death, and has not been charged in connection with either investigation.

The state also has two weeks to respond to a motion by Peterson's attorneys to modify their client's bond, to allow him to leave Illinois while out on bail. The state will also have a chance to respond to subpoenas Peterson's attorney issued to the Bolingbrook Police Department seeking their client's weapon records.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...,6759782.story

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1036 on: May 31, 2008, 07:49:09 PM »

I hope you are right BB.  I hate to look at this thread because every time I do, I see some other vile thing DP said or did.  I cannot imagine that he can be any kind of a positive influence on those children.  I can't help but think he uses them as bait to attract women, or should I say girls. 

I believe in miracles!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1037 on: May 31, 2008, 08:06:00 PM »

Yes they are,not only is he a murderer but he gives humans a bad name. A REAL DIRTBAG!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1038 on: June 02, 2008, 02:35:37 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,361761,00.html

Police Seize Bathtub Where Drew Peterson's Third Wife Was Found Dead
Monday , June 02, 2008

JOLIET, Ill. —

Detectives investigating the death of Drew Peterson's third wife, Kathleen Savio, now possess the bathtub in which her body was found back in 2004.

One of the people who now live in the home where Savio died told the Chicago Tribune that state police removed the tub last week. A spokesman for the Will County state's attorney's office confirmed that the tub had been removed and is in storage.

Savio drowned in the tub only weeks before her divorce from Peterson was finalized. Her death was first ruled accidental, but has since been ruled homicidal.

Savio's case was reopened in November as authorities investigated the Oct. 28 disappearance of Peterson's fourth wife, Stacy, from their Bolingbrook home.

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1039 on: June 03, 2008, 04:51:15 AM »

He's creepy with or without his Saddam mustache.  That, alone, is unappealing, imho.  And he claims to recently have a 20-something girlfriend.  Our current world is an extraordinarily frightening place.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.