March 28, 2024, 08:10:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stacy Ann Peterson 23, Bolingbrook IL - Missing 10/28/07 #1  (Read 1030009 times)
SarahD
Scared Monkey

Never give up!

« Reply #1040 on: June 04, 2008, 06:56:19 PM »

Stacy's case just makes me so sad!   And I would love to wipe that smug look off of Drew's face.   He makes me sick. 

I keep praying they find Stacy.

Have a Sunshine Day!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1041 on: June 11, 2008, 07:28:13 PM »

http://cbs2chicago.com/local/drew.peterson.spying.2.745692.html

Drew Peterson: Someone's Spying On Me
His Neighbor Has Surveillance Cameras Surrounding Her Home

BOLINGBROOK, Ill. (STNG) ― Drew Peterson feels like someone's watching him, and he doesn't like it one bit.

Peterson discovered his next-door neighbor, Sharon Bychowski, has surveillance cameras mounted on her home, cameras he claims are trained on his front yard and on his backyard swimming pool.

"I think Sharon wants to see me naked," Peterson said. He then laughed.

Peterson's attorney, Joel Brodsky, did not find the matter quite as amusing.

"How would you feel if the State Police had video surveillance of your front yard?" Brodsky said, accusing the cops of putting the cameras on Bychowski's house. State Police did not return calls for comment, but Bychowski says the cameras are all hers.

"No. They're mine," she said. "Tell [Brodsky] I said, 'Bite me.'"

Bychowski said she installed the cameras out of fear of Peterson after he got a hold of a remote opener for her garage door in March.

"Since he felt the need to open my garage door, I need to protect myself," she said.

Peterson's fourth wife, Stacy, has been missing since October. State Police have called her case a "potential homicide" and named Peterson their sole suspect.

State Police also are revisiting the mysterious March 2004 apparent bathtub drowning of Peterson's third wife, Kathleen Savio. After considering Savio's death an accident for more than three years, authorities did an abrupt about face and declared it was a homicide in the wake of Stacy's disappearance.

Peterson believes the police are watching him, just as they have been watching Plainfield's Craig Stebic, whose wife, Lisa, has been missing six months longer than Stacy.

"I hear the State Police have them on Stebic's house," he said. "Why should I be any different?"

Plainfield police Chief Donald Bennett said last summer that the surveillance camera was installed on a light pole near Stebic's home as part of a village-wide enforcement project based on neighborhood concern about criminal activity.

Brodsky does not believe Bychowski.

"I really don't," he said. "Maybe she doesn't want Drew to know the state police are watching him."

Regardless of whether the cops or Bychowski put the cameras up, Brodsky is intent on having them turned away from his client's home. If it is the police, he questioned the constitutionality of surveilling Peterson. If the cameras do indeed belong to Bychowski, he said, then his client is the victim of a "clear-cut invasion of privacy."

"The first thing we have to do is figure out who's doing it. I'm not taking [Bychowski's] word for it," Brodsky said. "If it turns out it is her, I'll take action. I promise you."
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1042 on: June 23, 2008, 03:01:15 AM »

There was a search this weekend:

Volunteer Land Search - Saturday June 21, & Sunday June 22, 2008
Volunteer land searches will continue, please meet at the Aquatic Center at 8:30am.
Please remember to wear footwear for muddy and rocky terrain. Tennis shoes NOT recommended! Boots or hiking footwear for your own safety!

Please meet at:
Bolingbrook Aquatic Center - Click here for Map
200 Lindsey Lane
Bolingbrook, IL 60440
Time: 8:30AM

NOTICE: NEW TIME - 8:30am this weekend. Thank you!

*** PLEASE HELP ***
We are in need of a ROV (remote operated vehicle). If we can confirm images that we are looking at, we could clear areas of the rivers and canal much faster. Sonar allows us to see what is at the bottom, but the ROV would allow us to confirm what the sonar is reporting.

Time is of the essence in our search for Stacy, a ROV would allow us to clear images remotely instead of having to send divers down on every image of suspicion, allowing us to be more time efficient and be more accurate before we send divers down in the dangerous water. Safety for divers is key; the Illinois & Michigan Canal is a very dangerous waterway and is not to be taken lightly. Only sending divers down on confirmed images is the safest.

We are requesting assistance in finding and acquiring a ROV for Team Watters to help us clear the images from the sonar. If you would like to donate/lend a ROV for Team Watters to use please contact Roy immediately at: roy@findstacypeterson.com.

We also would like to help Team Watters acquire a ROV for permanent use in the search for Stacy and help with other families with missing loved ones. Please visit the Team Watters website (www.teamwatterssonar.com) for more information about them and to donate to them directly. They are attempting to raise funds to purchase their own ROV.

Thank you for your assistance!

Light a candle for Stacy!
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=stacy

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1043 on: July 22, 2008, 09:37:58 PM »

Drew Peterson's 15-year-old son talks to grand jury
Will County panel investigates death of his mother, disappearance of stepmother

By Erika Slife | Chicago Tribune reporter
    8:28 PM CDT, June 26, 2008

Drew Peterson's teenage son testified Thursday before a Will County grand jury investigating the 2004 death of his mother and the Oct. 28 disappearance of his stepmother. (more)
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-drew-peterson_27jun27,0,1841014.story

Stacy Peterson allies buoyed by bill on hearsay testimony
Bill to ease limits on hearsay testimony sent to Blagojevich

11:54 PM CDT, July 10, 2008

Friends and family of missing Bolingbrook woman Stacy Peterson rejoiced after state lawmakers Thursday sent to the governor's desk legislation that could affect the possible prosecution of the chief suspect in her disappearance, her husband, Drew.

"It's a good Stacy day today," said her close friend Sharon Bychowski. "Now Stacy's life has more meaning than it did."

Sen. A.J. Wilhelmi (D- Joliet) sponsored a measure—which was pushed by Will County State's Atty. James Glasgow—that would allow a judge to decide at a pretrial hearing whether hearsay testimony could be admitted into court.

The prosecution would have to prove to the judge that the witness who made the statements could not testify because the defendant murdered the witness. (more)
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-drewslaw_11jul11,0,5955816.story

Drew's 2nd son testifies
GRAND JURY | Teen says he told truth despite 'headache'

July 11, 2008

BY JOE HOSEY Herald News

Prosecutors pulled Drew Peterson's second teenage son in front of the grand jury Thursday, and the experience left the youth feeling sick.

"I've got a headache," Peterson's 13-year-old son, Kristopher, said upon returning home from his long appearance before the grand jury. When asked by his father if he told the truth at the hearing, Kristopher nodded.

Two weeks earlier, Kristopher's 15-year-old brother, Thomas, was called before the same grand jury investigating the 2004 death of their mother, Kathleen Savio, and the October disappearance of their stepmother, Stacy Peterson. (more)
http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/1050947,CST-NWS-boling11.article

Judge Allows Drew Peterson to Leave Illinois on Vacation While Considering Motion to Dismiss Weapons Charge

Wednesday, July 16, 2008
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,383459,00.html

Drew Peterson's lawyers end effort to block wrongful-death suit in Savio case
Drew Peterson's lawyers withdraw motion to halt case

11:49 PM CDT, July 17, 2008
Lawyers representing the estate of Drew Peterson's third wife are now free to file a wrongful-death lawsuit against Peterson after his attorneys withdrew a motion Thursday that sought to block them.

But attorneys for Kathleen Savio's estate said that a wrongful-death lawsuit against the former Bolingbrook police sergeant likely won't be initiated until after the grand jury investigating Savio's death was discharged.

"That's something we'll have to look at," said John Q. Kelly, a New York attorney representing the Savio family. Kelly was the lawyer for Nicole Brown Simpson's family in a successful civil suit against O.J. Simpson.

"We still have to wait for some finality from the current grand jury investigation," Kelly said.
he special grand jury in Will County is investigating the mysterious circumstances surrounding Savio's death in 2004, as well as the Oct. 28 disappearance of Peterson's fourth wife, Stacy, then 23.

Savio, 40, was found dead in an empty bathtub in her Bolingbrook home. Her divorce to Peterson was only weeks away from being finalized.

Although her death initially was ruled an accident, authorities in February reclassified it as murder after a second autopsy was conducted after Stacy Peterson disappeared.

In February, Savio's relatives filed a petition to reopen her estate in preparation for a wrongful-death lawsuit against Peterson, 54. In April, Will County Judge Carmen Goodman granted their request and named Savio's father and sister as new executors of her estate, replacing Drew Peterson's uncle.

Attorneys for Peterson, who has not been charged and denies any wrongdoing in either case, promptly appealed Goodman's ruling.

Joel Brodsky, one of Peterson's attorneys, said he withdrew his motion to delay the court proceedings to reopen Savio's estate because he expects the Illinois Appellate Court to make its decision in the next couple of months.

And besides, he said, if Savio's attorneys file a wrongful-death lawsuit, he'll have subpoena powers to interview grand jury witnesses.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-drew-peterson-both-18jul18,0,7679524.story

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1044 on: July 23, 2008, 04:31:16 AM »

SEARCHING FOR STACY | Drew's chilling words caught on tape

July 23, 2008
BY JOE HOSEY Sun-Times News Group
Drew Peterson likes to talk an awful lot — especially for a guy whose third wife was murdered and fourth wife is missing.

And now two of his closest friends say they caught it all, cooperating with State Police by wearing a wire and recording seven months of intimate conversations with the former Bolingbrook cop.

Paula Stark and Len Wawczak (right) wore a wire during conversations with their former friend Drew Peterson, who trusted them so much he asked them to stash a .22 caliber folding revolver (inset) after his FOID card was revoked.
(Rich Hein/Sun-Times)

Peterson mocked investigators as “idiots,” called his third wife “a bitch” whose body he should have had cremated and predicted he’d be tried and acquitted long before his fourth wife’s remains were found, Wawczak said.

Wawczak, 42, said he and his wife, Paula Stark, 38, have known Peterson for about 16 years, a friendship that began over drinks at a Bolingbrook watering hole , included talk of going into business together flipping homes and became so close that Peterson trusted the couple to watch his children.

But a few weeks after Stacy Peterson disappeared last year, the couple began to have suspicions about their longtime friend. Partly because of a tragedy in his own past, Wawczak said he had no reservations about turning informant for the police, but his wife was afraid.

“I talked her into it,” Wawczak said.

And the next seven months would have plenty of nerve-wracking moments, the couple said, including requests from Peterson that they prove their loyalty and worries that a hug could reveal their subterfuge.

‘A bunch of f------ idiots’
Early in their friendship, Wawczak says he heard Peterson complaining about his third wife, Kathleen Savio.

In 2004, about 12 years into Wawczak’s friendship with Peterson, Savio was found dead in a waterless bathtub, and State Police determined she was the victim of an accidental drowning.

Stark said at the time Peterson mocked the cops investigating the drowning, saying, “‘She was in a dry bathtub, what a bunch of f------ idiots.’”

Then, Peterson’s fourth wife, Stacy, vanished in October, sparking officials to exhume Savio’s body and declare her death a homicide.

Wawczak recalled Peterson telling them, “‘I should have had that bitch cremated. It would have cost me less and I wouldn’t be going through this trouble.’”

Peterson has been named a suspect in Stacy Peterson’s disappearance, which police have labeled a “potential homicide.” Peterson has publicly said he had nothing to do with the fate of either of his wives.

And privately, he didn’t sound nervous, Wawczak said.

“He said he wasn’t worried about them finding Stacy’s remains down the road because he figured by that time he would have been tried and acquitted, and you can’t be tried for the same case twice because of double jeopardy or something,” Wawczak said.

Modeling Stacy’s bikinis
The couple contacted Peterson after Stacy Peterson disappeared.

“We figured we were being good Joes, that’s all, helping him out,” Wawczak said.

As the investigation escalated, Peterson took to spending more and more evenings at Wawczak and Stark’s Bolingbrook home, the couple said. He would sneak out his back door, crawl through the yard and jump into their waiting van.

“He didn’t know if they were coming for him, and he thought this would be a good place to hide,” Wawczak said.

In mid-November, the State Police met with Wawczak and eventually began talking about enlisting his help, asking him to take a polygraph in the process, Wawczak said.

Stark, who has two sons and a daughter with Wawczak, said she remained nervous throughout their clandestine work, which ceased in mid-June. The worst day was probably when Peterson took her up in his ultra-light airplane in early spring for its first flight since Stacy Peterson vanished. A GPS device was hidden inside the thermal vest she wore so police could track where he flew, Stark said.

“I swear to God, I don’t think I was more scared,” she said.

She said she was also worried when Peterson hugged her and asked her to model his missing wife’s bikinis and fur coats.

“Even hugging him goodbye, trying to kiss me, rubbing up against me, whispering in my ear, ‘I love you,’” Stark said, adding she was worried Peterson might discover the recording device she wore.

“I thought a few times he might have felt it and might say something,” she said.

‘Don’t make me shoot him’
Stark said Peterson asked her to run off with him.

“He wanted to move to Kentucky and put a business and a house in my name in case they came to get him,” she said. “I said, ‘You plan to take me to Kentucky? You think Lenny’s going to let me go without a fight? You know how he is.’ He said, ‘Don’t make me shoot him.’”

Wawczak said he had his own uncomfortable moments. He said he balked when Peterson asked him to prove his loyalty by torching a bunch of plants a neighbor assembled in memory of Stacy and sabotage a boat that was being used in searches.

What was Peterson’s motivation?

“‘It would just be funny,’” Wawczak said Peterson told him.

‘He's done’
Wawczak and Stark said Peterson trusted them so much that he gave them a .22-caliber folding revolver for safe keeping. Police missed the gun when they searched his home, they said, and Peterson needed someone to take it when his firearm owner’s identification card was revoked. The couple said they surrendered the gun to police immediately, but told Peterson investigators seized it during a March search.

Stark and Wawczak said they grew close to Peterson’s children — the two teenage sons he had with Savio and the boy and girl he had with Stacy Peterson. The couple said they miss the children since they broke contact with Peterson when their work with police ended.

“It f------ kills me I’ll never get to see [them] again because I did the right thing,” Wawczak said.

“I would take those kids in a second,” Stark said. “I would take custody of those kids in a heartbeat.”

Wawczak said his own father was slain during a holdup of his gas station in 1975, when Len was 9.

The killer was found thanks to a woman who reported the license number of the getaway car. Wawczak said that’s partly why he agreed to help police investigating Savio’s murder and Stacy Peterson’s disappearance.

“Look what that lady did for my dad,” Wawczak said. “Had she not, that guy would have got away. Plus, it’s the right thing to do.”

Wawczak and Stark declined to spell out all the conversations they helped record for State Police, but they expect the information to lead to their former friend’s arrest.

“He’s done,” Wawczak said. “He’s going away.”

‘They’re wrong’
Peterson was nonplussed when he learned his friends were spying on him for the police. He said he felt no sense of betrayal, suggesting the couple had other motives.

“They stormed off mad one day when I wouldn’t lend them money,” Peterson said. “They wanted some big money from me.”

Peterson said he never voiced wishes Savio had been cremated, talked of shooting Wawczak or asked his friend to vandalize any flower memorial or boat.

“The only thing I talked about was him walking up and down and taking ribbons off the trees” memorializing Stacy, Peterson said.

Peterson also disputed Wawczak’s claim that the words recorded by the wire would be his undoing.

“No,” he said, “They’re wrong.”

Peterson even said whatever he uttered in the presence of Stark and Wawczak would help clear him.

“I’m almost glad,” he said. “Good.”

http://www.suntimes.com/news/peterson/1069491,boling072308.stng

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1045 on: July 23, 2008, 04:39:18 AM »

Here is a link to a blog, written by a woman named "Ashley" who emailed and chatted online with Drew for several months. She has saved and posted the screen captures of those interactions and you can read them here. It's disgusting. He proposed to her, lied to her, was found to be posting in "sex" sites and posted pictures which included the face of one of his sons.

http://drewpeterson1.blogspot.com/

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
kissyface
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1046 on: July 23, 2008, 05:10:19 PM »

this man needs to get over himself.  He makes me so sick.  Those posts are absolutely mind-blowing.  Can't wait until they can put his a*s away for good.

***Love is stronger than death.***

>>> bring Bri justice<<<
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1047 on: July 24, 2008, 12:15:10 PM »

Drew Peterson Dismisses Pals' Wiretaps

CHICAGO, July 24, 2008
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(CBS/AP) Drew Peterson says he's confident he never said anything incriminating to friends who claim they wore a wire and taped conversations with him that link him to the disappearance of his fourth wife and slaying of his third wife.

"My thing is ... if they recorded me for seven months, it's going to clear me more than it's going to hurt me," the former Bolingbrook police sergeant told The Associated Press on Wednesday.

Peterson, who has been named a suspect in the October disappearance of his wife, Stacy, would not discuss specific statements made by Paula Stark and her husband Len Wawczak in Wednesday's Chicago Sun-Times.

The couple claimed, among other things, that Peterson had wished aloud that he'd cremated his third wife's remains and asked them to set fire to a memorial to his missing wife.

"If I said anything close to that, it was taken out of context," Peterson said.

Stark and Wawczak told the newspaper that they secretly recorded conversations with Peterson, whom they'd known for 16 years, after being contacted by the Illinois State Police in mid-November. They said they continued recording conversations through mid-June.

Neither the state police nor the Will County State's Attorney's office would comment about the couple's account. A man who answered the phone Wednesday at a listing for Wawczak said the couple was not home.

Peterson told CBS News' The Early Show that he has not been contacted by authorities about the tapes.

"Everything I've heard has been through the media," he said, "nothing through the police or through any type of official."

Peterson's attorney, Joel Brodsky, said he doesn't know if there are any tapes, but said if there are, he also is confident Peterson said nothing incriminating on them.

"We kind of say, if there are tapes of everything Drew said for the last 8 months, bring it on," Brodsky told the AP. "Even if they did some minor wiring for the state police a couple of times, there's certainly nothing incriminating on there."

Brodsky also said Peterson told the attorney he never said some of the things the couple attributed to him, including their assertion that he'd told them he wishes he'd had Kathleen Savio's body cremated. Brodsky also said Peterson told him he never asked Wawczak to set fire to a memorial to Stacy Peterson that a neighbor had erected or sabotage a boat that had been used to search for her.

Savio's body was found in a waterless bathtub in 2004 and her death was classified as accidental. Her body was exhumed after Stacy Peterson vanished and, after an autopsy, authorities reclassified the death as a homicide. Peterson has not been named a suspect by authorities, but family members of Savio have said they believe Peterson was involved with her death.

Brodsky also dismissed some of what Stark and Wawczak said as ridiculous, particularly their contention that Peterson told them he wasn't worried Stacy Peterson's remains would be found because he believed he would have been already tried and acquitted by then.

"That's a great plan," Brodsky said sarcastically. "Talk about your mastermind criminal. Lex Luthor, stand aside."

Peterson and Brodsky also questioned the couple's motives, and wondered if they were looking for a big payday.

"Listen, Paula has filed bankruptcy five times in the last nine years," Brodsky told CBS News, "Lenny's filed bankruptcy twice since 2004."

"The bottom line is these people are having severe financial problems," Peterson said. "Lenny quit his job and they're losing their house," adding that when he learned they were talking to the media he thought it was to drum up attention so they could sell their story later.

Peterson said the couple had asked him for money and became angry when he would not lend it to them.

"They were asking for thousands," he said.

He said they already have tried to cash in, claiming that he signed a hat given to him by one of the many television programs he's appeared on and gave it to Stark and, "The next thing I know it's on eBay..."

In May, WBBM Radio in Chicago reported that a Today show cap signed by Peterson was on the auction site.

Brodsky acknowledged that Peterson gave the couple a revolver after the state police pulled his gun owner's permit, just as he gave other guns to other people on Brodsky's advice because without a permit, it would have been illegal to possess the guns. Peterson never tried to conceal from authorities that he'd done so, Brodsky said.

Peterson told CBS News that he still did not have any idea where his wife Stacy might be.

"No, I don't. I wish I did," he told The Early Show "that would clear up a lot of things."

© MMVIII, CBS Interactive Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/07/24/national/main4289395.shtml

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1048 on: July 24, 2008, 01:23:55 PM »

Friend: I Posed As Woman To Snag Drew Peterson
Len Wawczak Says He Was 'Ashley' In A Mock Online Romance With Drew Peterson
Reporting
Mike Puccinelli
BOLINGBROOK, Ill. (CBS) ― Len Wawczak did more than just talk with his former friend Drew Peterson using a wire. CBS 2's Mike Puccinelli talked with Wawczak overnight about Peterson professing his love online to what he thought was another woman.

When Wawczak wasn't wearing a wire to tape his former friend Drew Peterson for the police, he was often on his computer setting a different kind of trap. It involved lust and a made-up girl named Ashley.

Peterson was boasting last winter and spring about having a secret admirer named "Ashley." In late January, Peterson said he had been talking to the mysterious "Ashley," who was described as 20 years old. At the time, "Ashley" was reluctant to go public with her reasons for reaching out to Peterson.

For the first time we're learning who is the real Ashley. It is Len Wawczak.

"He became real fond of Ashley, and Ashley would be me," he said. "I am the real Ashley. I'm the one who did the blog. I'm the one who romanced Drew. I'm the one that typed to him in that pink font, and I'm the one that said that he said he wanted to take a bite out of my cute little a**. It was me."

Wawczak says as "Ashley," he and Peterson had an online relationship for more than two months.

"I started talking to him in March," Wawczak said. "I don't know, according to Drew, in his own words, he fell in love with me within the first day."

When Drew Peterson went on CNN's "Larry King Live" in April, Wawczak says he told Ashley he would show his love for her on the air.

"He said every time he pulled on his ear, that meant he loved me," Wawczak said. "He tugged on his ear three different instances."

Wawczak said Peterson cried crocodile tears on "Larry King."

"Drew was trying to make it seem like poor little Lacy is without her mom and everything, and he tried to choke up some tears, and at the same time he was pulling on his ear," Wawczak said. "It was all just staged, is what I'm saying."

During the interview, Wawczak logged on as the real Ashley and printed out instant messages he says were exchanged between Peterson and "Ashley," whose instant messaging screen name was "real ashley."

Peterson: "Get my message?"
Ashley: "Um no... what message?
Peterson: "My Larry King message."
Ashley: "You made me smile so big."
Peterson: "That was my intention."
Then Ashley seeks to clarify: "We're talking about you pulling on your earlobe to say you love me correct?"
Peterson: "Yep."

Wawczak says he and his wife decided to cooperate with police because they became suspicious of their former friend about two weeks after Stacy disappeared. He said going undercover was difficult, and at times, he and his wife would leave the Peterson home only to find the car covered in spit.

Wawczak had maintained blog entitled "Justice Soon for Kathleen and Stacy," and in the most recent entry, said he was "Ashley." He signed the post, " "Happy Birthday Joel - Love Ashley/Lenny - Hugs & Kisses Smile," referring to Peterson's attorney, Joel Brodsky.

The blog shows numerous screen shots of instant message sessions between "real ashley" and purportedly Peterson, some of which have sexually suggestive content. The blog also shows a shirtless photograph of Peterson, and several profiles from adult dating Web sites which are suggested in the blog to be Peterson's.

Peterson's attorney says his client did correspond with "Ashley." He says some of what is on the blog is true, but a lot more is fabricated.

(© MMVIII, CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved.)

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1049 on: July 25, 2008, 05:59:39 PM »

Friday, July 25, 2008
Breaking News! Drew Peterson attacked BY Police Informant!
Bolingbrook, IL.—Self -described Illinois State Police informant, Len Wawczak is in custody of Bolingbrook police after he was arrested for battery on Drew Peterson outside the Hydrogliphics barber shop on Schmidt Rd in Bolingbrook just walking distance from Peterson’s home, The attacked happened shortly before 2:00 PM.

Witnesses claimed to have seen the "wired" informant attack Peterson while Peterson's back was turned. Reportedly neither Peterson nor his attacker required emergency medical treatment. Wawczak should be eligible for release on the standard $1000.00 bail after he completes the booking process and his fingerprint clears a standard warrant check.

Update: Bolingbrok police have asked the Will County State'sAttorney for approval of felony charges. If they are approved the bail must be set by a judge in Joliet before Wawczak can be released.

Second update: Bollingbrook police have infact charged Wawczak with a single count of misdemeanor battery on the signed complaint of Drew Peterson. Peterson has left the Bolingbrook police stattion. After processing Wawczak may post his bail if he has the dough.

http://www.crimefilenews.com/2008/07/breaking-news-drew-peterson-attacked-by.html

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1050 on: July 30, 2008, 07:15:47 PM »

TONIGHT ON DANA PRETZER:

The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio - Listen LIVE TONIGHT at 9PM
Eastern - Guests Include Drew Peterson, Joel Brodsky and Robin Sax

Dana delivers a huge show this week with the following guests and topics:

* Drew Peterson (husband of missing Stacy Ann Peterson) and his
attorney Joel Brodsky ask, “Is Len Wawczak Drew Peterson’s Mark
Fuhrman?” With the recent revelations regarding apparent undercover
recordings made of Drew Peterson, will the media’s coverage of this hurt
or help Drew Peterson?
    * Robin Sax, LA County District Attorney, will join us to analyze the
discussion immediately afterwards.

LISTEN LIVE TONIGHT - HERE - AT 9PM EASTERN

www.scaredmonkeysradio.com
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1051 on: July 30, 2008, 09:14:04 PM »

Weapon's charge did not get dismissed today.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1052 on: July 30, 2008, 09:17:02 PM »

Looking forward to a trial in September.

Dana asked about the altercation at the Barber shop.  They are talking about the friends that were wired now.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1053 on: July 30, 2008, 09:23:19 PM »

I can't transcribe this show but if you missed it, you should listen to the podcast.  The shows with Drew and his attorney are really very interresting.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1054 on: July 30, 2008, 09:34:41 PM »

hhhhmmmmmmm. IMO, Drew Peterson is a multi-murderer, and I'll leave it at that.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1055 on: July 30, 2008, 09:38:03 PM »

CBB - I agree and I'd say Dana agrees as well. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1056 on: July 30, 2008, 09:40:54 PM »

CBB - I agree and I'd say Dana agrees as well. 

Wow, Dana is going to have Cindy Anthony on next.  I'll move on over to the Caylee thread now 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1057 on: July 31, 2008, 05:00:44 AM »

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/

Scared Monkeys Radio Daily Commentary - Thursday, July 30, 2008 - Dana Has Some Afterthoughts Regarding Last Evening’s Dana Pretzer Show

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1058 on: July 31, 2008, 08:53:19 AM »

Light a candle for Stacy!

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=stacy

I believe in miracles!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1059 on: August 19, 2008, 12:36:19 PM »

Chicago Sun Times

August 19, 2008 Tuesday

Stacy Peterson supporters lose push for coroner referendum

Despite prodding by friends and relatives of Stacy Peterson, Will County board members decided Monday not to ask voters if they favor replacing the elected coroner with an appointed medical examiner.

The debate over putting a referendum question on the November ballot became entwined with the the disappearance last fall of Peterson of the Bolingbrook. Police say her husband, Drew, is a suspect in her disappearance. Police are also investigating the 2004 death of Peterson's third wife, Kathleen Savio.

Savio was found drowned in her bathtub, and a coroner's jury concluded that her death was accidental. After Stacy Peterson disappeared, Savio's death was re-investigated. Authorities now say she was a victim of homicide.

Nearly a dozen friends and relatives of Stacy Peterson attended the hearing in support of the referendum. They attribute the mistake in ruling Savio's death accidental at least partly to the coroner's office.

"I believe in my heart that had Kathleen Savio's case been properly handled, my sister would most likely be alive today," Peterson's sister, Cassandra Cales, tearfully told county board members.

Several county board members who backed the referendum also cited that case, contending it showed the coroner's system needs to be replaced.

"Clearly, something went wrong," said Republican board member Kathleen Konicki, referring to the Savio case. "I can't get away with telling my citizens we have a great system. It failed."

Coroner Patrick O'Neil didn't specifically address the Savio case, but said replacing an elected coroner wouldn't improve the way deaths are investigated.

"The cost would be higher and the results would be the same," said O'Neil, a Democrat.

Comment at suntimes.com. 
http://www6.lexisnexis.com/publisher/EndUser?Action=UserDisplayFullDocument&orgId=574&topicId=100020825&docId=l:838988840&start=1

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.