March 28, 2024, 02:53:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stacy Ann Peterson 23, Bolingbrook IL - Missing 10/28/07 #1  (Read 1029963 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1100 on: December 17, 2008, 07:31:42 PM »

Drew's Engaged -- No Comment Peterson's engaged for fifth time

Updated 6:12 PM CST, Wed, Dec 17, 2008

Related Topics:Drew Peterson

Getty Images
Drew Peterson is single no more. He reportedly has gotten engaged, for the 5th time, to a 23-year-old woman.

Drew Peterson is is getting married. His fiance? A 23-year-old woman.

Watch Video
Drew Peterson is getting married. His fiance, a 23-year-old woman. And yes, he is still married to his fourth wife, who disappeared more than a year a...

Drew Peterson Gets Engaged

Spokesman Glenn Selig said the engagement happened a few days ago. He said the woman has met Peterson's kids and they "get along well."

They are not disclosing her name due to privacy.

Speaking from his home Wednesday afternoon, Peterson told reporters that he had "no comment" on most issues -- who his fiance is, how they met, if they had set a date, if he was happy  --- but he did say that all his young female friends are now being harrassed by the press. He said he doesn't want to put anyone through that.

Selig reportedly said earlier in the day that Peterson decided to get engaged because he wants to be happy and move on with his life.

The announcement marks the fifth time Peterson has gotten engaged, and according to a divorce attorney, there's no legal issue with him getting engaged.  To remarry legally, the attorney said, all he has to do is file for dissolution of the marriage.

If his current wife, Stacy Peterson, who has been missing since October 2007, doesn't respond within 30 days, their marriage is legally over.

According to reports, Peterson said the woman has accepted. No wedding date has been set.

The former Bolingbrook police officer remains a suspect in the death of his third wife, Kathleen Savio. He has also been implicated in the disappearance of Stacy Peterson, and that case is still under investigation.

Find this article at:
http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/Drews-Getting-Married----Again.html 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1101 on: December 19, 2008, 05:03:41 AM »

I live in Drew's area near the Will County courthouse.  The buzz around here is that he will be indicted for one of the wife's murders.  That's what some have been rumored to have said after they were questioned by the grand jury.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1102 on: December 21, 2008, 03:12:26 PM »

I live in Drew's area near the Will County courthouse.  The buzz around here is that he will be indicted for one of the wife's murders.  That's what some have been rumored to have said after they were questioned by the grand jury.

I sure hope so.  I also wish Stacy's body would turn up.  This guy Drew is a freak.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1103 on: January 22, 2009, 02:41:49 AM »

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1104 on: January 22, 2009, 05:24:57 PM »

Thanks Bearly.......I believe Stacy's birthday was the 20th of January. I will light a candle now.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1105 on: January 30, 2009, 01:33:21 PM »

New girlfriend of Drew Peterson just moved OUT of Drew's home.  Her father called and asked police to be there to assist.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1106 on: January 31, 2009, 04:00:49 PM »

Chicago Tribune

January 31, 2009 Saturday

Peterson girlfriend packs up, walks out

Drew Peterson is on the market again.

The morning after his national appearance on ABC's "Nightline" -- where the 55-year-old opened up about his relationship with his 24-year-old fiance -- the woman packed her bags and moved out of his Bolingbrook home.

Christina Raines, her father, a CBS cameraman and police officers were on hand Friday as her belongings were stuffed in garbage bags, boxes and bins.

"He was starting to control her and make her completely dependent on him," said Raines' father, Ernie. "My daughter is safe now, and I'm going to keep my eyes on her."

The breakup is the latest development in Peterson's high-profile love life, which has captivated the media since his fourth wife, Stacy, went missing in October 2007. Authorities have named the former police sergeant a suspect in her disappearance. She was 23 at the time.

Police also are investigating the 2004 death of his third wife, Kathleen Savio, 40. Her body was found in an empty bathtub in her home. Authorities now believe she was killed.

Peterson hasn't been charged in either case.

Despite the unsolved mysteries of Peterson's wives, he has made no secret of his flirtatious escapades with the opposite -- and always much younger -- sex. One girlfriend, a 22-year-old tanning salon employee, was called before the grand jury that is investigating his wives' cases. Pictures of young, attractive women posing with Peterson in bars have surfaced on the Internet.

"I'm basically attracted to young, beautiful women with good personalities," he told "Nightline."

Peterson's wives, and his history of cheating on them, were discussed in detail on the program.

Ernie Raines said his daughter called Thursday, before "Nightline" aired but after snippets were circulating, and asked for help moving out. He said she returned the engagement ring Peterson bought her.

Raines said he thought Peterson's ABC interview sparked her decision. But during his Tribune interview, she yelled from the background: "I was leaving regardless."

The latest Peterson saga was also featured Friday on the "Dr. Phil" show. Peterson seemed bemused by the spectacle that is his love life.

"Isn't it hilarious that the citizens in the country are more interested in my love life than the impeachment of the governor?" he said. "Every time I go on a date they're more interested in that. I'm boggled. This is beyond me. It's like Drew TV."
http://www6.lexisnexis.com/publisher/EndUser?Action=UserDisplayFullDocument&orgId=574&topicId=100020825&docId=l:919488295&start=5

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1107 on: January 31, 2009, 04:07:12 PM »

I refuse to watch this pig, but thought some may want to see it.

Peterson on his relationship: Watch parts of the ABC "Nightline" interview with Drew Peterson at chicagotribune.com/engaged

http://www.chicagotribune.com/video/?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=3250730

57 comments at this link on the story in my post above>
http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/2009/01/police-help-drew-petersons-girlfriend-move-out.html

pixiecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1108 on: January 31, 2009, 09:23:39 PM »

This guy makes me sick.  I am so happy to hear that the young woman moved out.  I saw her father on Dr. Phil, and I really felt sorry for him.  Peterson is the epitome of the term scum of the earth, and he needs to be locked up forever.  Even seeing pictures of him creeps me out.   
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1109 on: February 02, 2009, 08:11:56 PM »

This guy makes me sick.  I am so happy to hear that the young woman moved out.  I saw her father on Dr. Phil, and I really felt sorry for him.  Peterson is the epitome of the term scum of the earth, and he needs to be locked up forever.  Even seeing pictures of him creeps me out.   

Yes I am glad she moved out and had a father who was not afraid to be confrontational with Drew. 

I saw them on CBS this AM and she disclosed that the engagement was cooked up by Joel B, Glenn S, and Drew as a publicity stunt to keep his name in the media..I guess they figured he would get another book deal or movie deal from this. She didn't like his remarks following the press release about how he moved on once the romance was gone..smart girl...but lucky to have a smart,very caring and proactive Daddy.  Her Dad did the right thing and so did she.  Now we have one more young women gor State's Witness.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1110 on: February 02, 2009, 09:06:54 PM »

Feb 2, 8:14 PM EST

Woman claims engagement to Drew Peterson a 'stunt'

By DON BABWIN
Associated Press Writer

CHICAGO (AP) -- A woman who recently moved out of the home of a former police sergeant suspected in his wife's disappearance says their engagement to be married was a publicity "stunt."

Christina Raines told CBS's "The Early Show" on Monday that Drew Peterson "told me that his lawyer had wanted him to be in the media and wanted to propose to someone in a restaurant."

Joel Brodsky, Peterson's lead attorney, adamantly denied Raines' allegation and said he even tried to keep the engagement quiet. Peterson did not immediately return a call for comment from The Associated Press.

The 24-year-old Raines and her father brought a television crew with them last week when they went to retrieve her belongings from Peterson's home in suburban Chicago.

In Monday's interview, Raines acknowledged that Peterson, 55, was kind to her, her children and his children. She also said she thought she loved him at one point, though she no longer does.

Raines said she was not "comfortable" discussing the investigation into the October 2007 disappearance of Peterson's fourth wife, Stacy. Authorities have named Peterson a suspect in her disappearance, which is being investigated as a possible homicide. Peterson has denied any involvement, and maintains that his wife left him for another man.

The Petersons are still legally married, although soon after the one-year anniversary of his wife's disappearance, Peterson met with an attorney to discuss filing for divorce on grounds of abandonment.

Raines said she has known Peterson since she was 15 and knew Stacy Peterson as well.

Raines also refused to discuss whether she believed Peterson was involved in the death of his third wife, Kathleen Savio.

Peterson has not been identified as a suspect in the 2004 drowning death of Savio, but authorities did exhume her body after Stacy Peterson disappeared and reclassified her death from accidental to homicide after an autopsy. Peterson has denied any involvement in her death.

Raines and her father could not be reached for comment. There is no listed phone number for her and the number for Ernest Raines in Bolingbrook has been disconnected.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/P/POLICE_OFFICERS_WIFE?SITE=FLTAM&SECTION=US

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1111 on: February 03, 2009, 11:42:02 PM »

Yes I am glad she moved out and had a father who was not afraid to be confrontational with Drew. 

I saw them on CBS this AM and she disclosed that the engagement was cooked up by Joel B, Glenn S, and Drew as a publicity stunt to keep his name in the media..I guess they figured he would get another book deal or movie deal from this. She didn't like his remarks following the press release about how he moved on once the romance was gone..smart girl...but lucky to have a smart,very caring and proactive Daddy.  Her Dad did the right thing and so did she.  Now we have one more young women gor State's Witness.

He is a pig.
I agree with both of you and his latest girlfriend was not only lucky to have an invoved parent but she's lucky to be alive! He seems to think he is the teflon killer, nothing will stick cuz he's just so smart. God willing, Stacey's remains will be discovered,although he is so arrogantly confident, makes me wonder what he could've done with her. Hoping for justice here.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1112 on: February 07, 2009, 01:57:02 PM »

Afternoon Monkeys~ I wasn't a member of SM during the time Stacy disappeared, but I was looking into different aspects anyway and found a interesting case, almost a blueprint of sorts that is so similar to the Drewpy case. I thought I would post it in hopes that it will bring hope that even this case will be solved, with or without a body, it's in the form of an email I sent to ?Chief McGury so here it is:

Sent: Mon 2/4/2008 5:01 PM
To:Raymond McGury
Subject: Similar case as Drew P. successfull no-body, no evidence prosecution

Hi Chief McGury, I know ISP has the Drew P case, but I ran across this very intersting case in Los Angeles County that is eerily similar to the circumstance involving Stacy Peterson.

1.) They both disappeared with $25,000.00 cash

Racz told detectives Louie Danoff and Frank Salerno that on the day of his wife’s disappearance, he spoke to his wife about the divorce, and he offered her $25,000 in cash to take a vacation and think things through.

http://www.laweekly.com/2007-09-20/news/former-deputy-gets-life-in-prison/

2.) Stacy's car was found at Clow airport, Ann Racz's car was found at the park and fly in Van Nuys, making it appear she flew out of the airport.

3.) Both Drew and John stated to family members that their wives were out "gallivanting around with $25,000 cash.

4.) John Racz was seen by neighbors following his wife the day she disappeared, well~we both know Drew had a control issue with following their wives, or having them followed.

5.) Ann Racz had just separated from her husband and intended to file for divorce 4 days before she disappeared, Stacy was seeking a divorce~freedom when whe disappeared.

6.) One weird little similarity, John Racz was arrested at the airport headed to Thailand, and according to that nut Brodsky-Stacy is in Thailand

7.) Both were police sergeants.

Ok, enough of that for today, I just thought you might find it interesting. I have actually e-mailed you back in November asking about the Savio will, and having a forensic document examiner look at it~I've seen those signatures and they don't look the same to me. Just my opinion though.

Have a great day,

xxxxxxxx

http://www.the-signal.com/?module=displaystory&story_id=33730&format=html

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/r/racz_ann.html

http://www.crimeandjustice.us/forums/lofiversion/index.php?t9748.html

John Racz found guilty of "no body" murder of his wife 16 years ago

Racz found guilty of murder
BY ALEX DOBUZINSKIS, Staff Writer

SAN FERNANDO - In a case that had no body and no murder weapon but tore a family apart, a jury convicted a former sheriff's sergeant and schoolteacher Wednesday of murdering his wife 16 years ago.

John Racz, 61, closed his eyes as the clerk read the verdict. As the jurors reaffirmed their decision one by one, Racz shook his head slightly. He then stood up, emptied his pockets and went to jail.

Joann Racz, 31, the oldest of the couple's children and a star witness for the prosecution, expressed no relief in her father's conviction for first-degree murder.

"I'm just pretty much in shock right now," she said as she left the courthouse. "It's just really crazy, sad news. I guess if I'm going to say something - I still love my dad; I still love my mom," said Racz, who gave her 6-year-old daughter the middle names "Ann Mineko" after her mother.

Ann Racz was 42 when she disappeared in 1991, just days after filing for divorce and moving out of the family's Valencia home with the three children. Her body was never found, and investigators don't know how she died.

During the two-month trial in San Fernando Superior Court, John Racz was free on $1 million bail and was often accompanied by at

least one of his children. He now faces 25 years to life in prison when he is sentenced Sept. 14.

His attorney, Philip Israels, put his hand on his client's shoulder after the verdict.

"It was a difficult case to defend and to investigate," he said. "I always believed it was a reasonable-doubt case. My client has always maintained his innocence."

The jury of eight women and four men got the case Monday afternoon and delivered the verdict Wednesday morning.

"Two things," juror Dan Carter said. "It was the victim's life patterns - which is a big deal in this case, which convinced me she was dead on April 22 - and the actions and words of John Racz."
Juror Ram Sonthalia, 69, of Sylmar said seeing the couple's children in court had no effect on the verdict.

"We know this now - that mom is gone, and now the father will be gone, so that's a very disastrous situation for the kids," he said. "But we were not there to think about that."

Where's the body?

The main question now for some of the victim's relatives is the question prosecutors could not answer.

"Our main concern is knowing where Ann is, and unless John tells us, we're never going to know," said her brother, Joji Yoshiyama, 73, who lives in Orange County but stayed in a local hotel weekdays so he wouldn't miss any testimony.

Authorities conducted more than 30 searches for the body. They took DNA samples from relatives and last year used sonar to look for human remains in the backyard of the family home.

Prosecutors said the long and fruitless search contributed to the years of delay before authorities convened a grand jury that eventually indicted Racz last year.

But the long gap since the murder also helped persuade authorities to prosecute since it virtually assured them Ann Racz is dead.

Glenn Racz, 27, was a reluctant witness for the prosecution against his father. As the verdict was read, he sat with a blank expression, showing no emotion. He declined to comment. Later, he hugged his sobbing aunt, Ann's sister, Emi Ryan. In the years after her sister disappeared, Ryan confronted John Racz about what happened, never believing his story.

Ryan said the conviction brings justice for her Hawaiian-born sister, adding, "She can rest in peace. We won't forget."

Bad marriage

During the trial, John Racz sat stone-faced, often taking notes while witnesses testified.

Many described Ann Racz as a loving mother eager to get out of a crumbling marriage and start a new life with her high school sweetheart, Robert Russell, with whom she was having an affair.

Prosecutors said Racz killed his wife April 22, 1991, four days after she moved out with the children. She dropped them off at the family's home that day and, after talking with her husband in the driveway, left to get the kids a snack at McDonald's.

A couple of neighbors testified they saw John Racz follow his wife. The children testified she never came home.

While John Racz reported meeting with her in the following days and getting a call from her saying she was "going away to think," as the defendant described it to police, detectives could never corroborate his story.

In the years after his wife's disappearance, the former Los Angeles County sheriff's sergeant continued his job teaching public school in Compton and raising his children. He never married again and retired from teaching in 2001.

After his wife disappeared, her minivan was discovered at the Van Nuys FlyAway lot for Los Angeles International Airport. But investigators couldn't find her name on any flight manifest and concluded that her husband parked the van there as a ruse.

Former sheriff's Detective Louis Danoff, 66, was on the case originally and always kept it in mind, following leads even a few years after he retired.

"I can't believe the jury came back so quickly," said Danoff, who attended the trial daily. "I'm numb."

Dee Ann Wood of Santa Clarita was Ann Racz's friend for more than 10 years, and the two made Thursday nights at the movies a ritual. Her friend was organized and good at crafts, Wood said.

Ann Racz volunteered at church and her children's schools. On Mondays before dawn, she drove to downtown Los Angeles and bought flowers for a small business called Monday Flowers that she started for extra cash.

A post office box for that business was where she received her letters from her lover, Russell. In the last of 109 letters she wrote to him, she spoke of her excitement at splitting with her husband and strolling down Main Street in Disneyland with Russell, according to trial testimony.

Russell cried on the witness stand when he read that letter after testifying to not having spoken to her since April 21, 1991.

Jurors also heard from Nancy O'Neill, who said she saw Ann drive by a Santa Clarita intersection a few days after April 22, 1991, the date prosecutors say Ann was murdered. Prosecutors discounted O'Neill's testimony, saying she was simply wrong about the date. Other than O'Neill, no one except the defendant reported seeing her after April 22.

And while the case lacked a body and a weapon - generally considered necessities for murder convictions - Deputy District Attorney Beth Silverman said it was just a matter of putting the pieces together until no other conclusion could be reached.

"Given that she had filed for divorce, moved out of her husband's house four days before she disappeared, served him with papers three days before she disappeared and told a number of her friends how afraid she was of him," Silverman said, "yeah, I think it was a fairly compelling case."

On Feb 4, 2008 5:04 PM, Raymond McGury <rmcgury@bolingbrook.com> wrote:
Hi xxxxx,

WOW..very eerie!  I will fwd to ISP for their review.  Time will tell on those documents but I agree with you.
Take care,

ray

The documents to which he referring was Kathleen Savio's will, I had sent him and called the chicago sun times asking for them to bring in a forensic document examiner to review the handwriting in the will.

On Feb 4, 2008 7:55 PM, Raymond McGury <rmcgury@bolingbrook.com> wrote:

Very interesting…like you said, don't hesitate to contact me again with any info you feel I should have.

Raymond J. McGury
Chief of Police
Bolingbrook Police Department
375 W. Briarcliff Rd.
Bolingbrook,IL. 60440-0951
Phone:(630) 226-8600
Email: RMcGury@Bolingbrook.Com

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1113 on: February 11, 2009, 10:13:25 AM »

1. ME TOO!
2. Not so fast!! ..... Looks like she has moved back in .... gagggggg
Peterson Fiancee, After Bolting, Moves Back In
Posted 38 minutes ago in Gossip,  Crime & Courts
http://www.newser.com/story/50518/peterson-fiancee-after-bolting-moves-back-in.html

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1114 on: February 13, 2009, 08:17:04 AM »

They are on the Today show right now. They hope to get married as soon as it's legally possible. June or July.

They don't plan on having children. She is only 24. She wants more kids, he doesn't want any more.

She is laughing and giggling so much. I don't know if they are lying or what.

Drew said this is NOT for publicity BUT he wouldn't say no to a Reality deal, movie deal, book deal or whatever. To build up the children's nest egg, of course. ::rolls eyes::

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1115 on: February 13, 2009, 08:36:34 AM »

February 10, 2009 (WLS) -- The Illinois Appellate Court rejected Drew Peterson's appeal to keep his uncle in control of his murdered third wife's finances.

Peterson was trying to block the family of Kathleen Savio from taking control of her will and reopening her estate. Savio's family filed a wrongful death suit after Will County authorities ruled that her 2004 death was a homicide.

Peterson's attorney says he'll file a motion to reconsider its decision and may appeal to the state's Supreme Court.

Peterson is a suspect in the disappearance of his fourth wife, Stacy.

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/local&id=6650506

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1116 on: February 13, 2009, 03:36:51 PM »

DESERTION
Desertion is one of Illinois' twelve grounds for divorce. A spouse is not "punished" by our legal system by mere virtue of the fact that he or she deserted the marital residence. If one deserts, the other party merely gains entitlement to a ground for divorce. I use the word "merely" because we live in an era where grounds for divorce have really become a name-tag to be used in our legal system for the purposes of obtaining a divorce. Today, the importance of which ground is used is generally and greatly overshadowed by the trauma of the breakup and each party's concerns for the family and of his and her financial futures.

In order to use Desertion as a ground for divorce, the deserting spouse must have willfully deserted or absented himself or herself from the other spouse for the space of one year, including any period during which litigation (for dissolution of marriage) may have pended between the spouses. The party claiming desertion must prove the absence of the other spouse for a minimum of a year and a day and must also prove, generally by testimony, that the desertion was not caused or provoked by the party left behind.   Will they believe him?
Let's hope not.

Desertion may not be what you think it is.

Illinois case law protects the innocent spouse in a situation where he or she is forced out of the home because of the other spouse's behavior. The law will not allow the wrongdoer spouse, in this situation, to claim desertion against the innocent spouse.

All grounds and defenses thereto must be proven in Court and proof, in this regard, is generally obtained through the use of testimony of the parties.

Since more than one ground for divorce may fit a given case, the parties and their attorneys will most likely opt to use "irreconcilable differences" as a ground rather than desertion as the former implies no guilt or wrongdoing on the part of either party. The exercise of this option normally occurs after settlement has been reached.
http://www.oakbrookfamilylaw.com/adultery.php

I hate this man with a passion...I am so glad we will never meet, because I would have to kill him just for being an egotistical, arrogant ass.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1117 on: February 21, 2009, 03:20:58 AM »

JUSTICE FOR STACY ANN PETERSON

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1118 on: March 10, 2009, 09:21:48 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,508386,00.html

Stepbrother Says He Thinks He Helped Drew Peterson Dispose of Wife's Body
Tuesday , March 10, 2009

Drew Peterson's stepbrother fears that he had a hand in the murder of the former Illinois police sergeant's fourth wife, Stacy Peterson — telling a Chicago-area newspaper that he helped Drew Peterson dispose of a blue barrel that may have contained Stacy's remains.

Stacy Peterson disappeared in October 2007. Her husband has been the focus of a police and grand jury investigation, but he never has been charged.

Thomas Morphey, the stepbrother, told the Herald News that he thinks Stacy, 23, was in the blue barrel that he helped remove from the Petersons' home in Bolingbrook, Ill., and put into a car.

Beforehand, Morphey told the Herald News, Peterson, 55, had come to his home to take him to a nearby store where Peterson supposedly had set up an interview for him. But instead, the two went to a park, where a conversation led him to believe Peterson was planning to murder Stacy's boyfriend, Morphey said.

Click here for photos.

“We went to that park to discuss Stacy cheating on him, and he had to take care of the problem,” Morphey told the newspaper. "I didn’t think for a minute he was going to try to kill her.”

Peterson started questioning Morphey's love for him and asked if he would kill for him.

When Morphey said no, Drew Peterson allegedly asked, "Could you live with knowing about it?"

Morphey told the newspaper that he responded, "Yeah, I guess," adding that he always figured Peterson had killed his third wife, Kathleen Savio.

Savio's death in a bathtub was ruled a homicide after initially being deemed accidental. Savio's body was exhumed and re-examined after Stacy Peterson vanished.

Morphey told the Herald News that the night after meeting Peterson in the park, he met up with Peterson, who enlisted his help with the blue barrel.

Morphey was offered immunity by police to tell them what happened that night, but has yet to tell it to a grand jury, he said.

Peterson insists Morphey is lying.

"He’s hallucinating," he told the newspaper.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1119 on: March 11, 2009, 04:59:26 PM »

O M G I HATE THIS MAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mar 11, 2009 2:01 pm US/Central
Peterson Takes Battle Over Estate To High Court

CHICAGO (AP) ― 
The former Bolingbrook police sergeant suspected in the disappearance of his fourth wife is taking his fight to regain control of his third wife's estate to the Illinois Supreme Court.

The appeal filed Wednesday follows last month's appellate court ruling, which upheld a lower court's decision to take control of the estate of Kathleen Savio away from Drew Peterson and give it to Savio's father and sister.

Peterson has denied any wrongdoing in the disappearance of Stacy Peterson, and he hasn't been named a suspect in Savio's 2004 death.

But after Stacy Peterson's 2007 disappearance, Savio's body was exhumed and her death was reclassified from accidental to a homicide.

Peterson's lawyer, Joel Brodsky, says he thinks the court will agree that the appellate court made errors in reaching its decision.
http://cbs2chicago.com/local/drew.peterson.stacy.2.956496.html

A photo at the Courthouse on link. I will puke if I post it. I HATE HIM!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.