March 28, 2024, 05:29:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stacy Ann Peterson 23, Bolingbrook IL - Missing 10/28/07 #1  (Read 1030078 times)
little lulu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1160 on: May 07, 2009, 07:38:59 PM »

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1161 on: May 07, 2009, 07:45:31 PM »

Fox called his slimey attorney to get a comment on the arrest and he said he wasn't aware of any arrest. Umm hello, turn on Fox and see if helicopters overhead Drew's house and CSI everywhere gives you a clue, slimey!

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1162 on: May 07, 2009, 07:52:20 PM »

I wonder if the small children are with Stacey's family, or what arrangements have been made for them.  It seems the family were not allowed to see the children and the would seem unfamiliar to the kiddies now.
Poor little kids.

Fox said the children and the "girlfriend" was removed by the police from the home. It didn't go more into it than that. Are Drew's parents alive?

I hope Kathy's and Stacey's family will fight for them.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1163 on: May 07, 2009, 07:52:30 PM »

I wonder if the small children are with Stacey's family, or what arrangements have been made for them.  It seems the family were not allowed to see the children and the would seem unfamiliar to the kiddies now.
Poor little kids.

Last I heard, arrangements have been made well in advance, and all four (the two small kids and the two teens) were to go and live with Drew's son.  He is blood related to all four.  I still think the more appropriate placement (age-wise and responsible etc) would be with Paul and his wife, Drew's brother and sister-in-law.  Nothing "funny" going on with either of them.  But Drew's son??  eeeeeeek!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1164 on: May 07, 2009, 07:58:44 PM »

Peterson arrested on murder warrant
May 7, 2009 6:47 PM | 15 Comments | UPDATED STORY

Former Bolingbrook police sergeant Drew Peterson was arrested today in the death of his ex-wife, Kathleen Savio, who was found drowned in an empty bathtub in March 2004, according to Will County State's Atty. James Glasgow.

Authorities have scheduled an 8:30 p.m. news conference at state police District 5 headquarters near Joliet.

Will County state's attorney's office spokesman Chuck Pelkie confirmed Peterson was arrested about 5:40 p.m. during a traffic stop at Lily Cache Lane and Weber Road in Bolingbrook in connection with an indictment in the murder of Savio.

When reached early Thursday evening, Peterson's attorney, Joel Brodsky, said he was unaware of the arrest.

"You know more than I do. I'm on a plane it's taking off in 5 minutes to go to NYC. I guess they'll have a bond hearing Monday," he said.

On March 1, 2004, Savio, 40, was discovered by neighbors in her Bolingbrook home in an empty bathtub with a 1-inch gash on the back of her scalp.

Savio and Peterson were divorced but the details of the divorce settlement were weeks away from being finalized when she died.

An autopsy at the time determined she drowned, and a coroner's jury ruled months later--based largely off the testimony of state police--that the death was accidental.

Authorities reopened Savio's case after Peterson's fourth wife, Stacy, disappeared in October 2007.

The next month, Savio's remains were exhumed, and in February 2008, Will County State's Atty. James Glasgow said the second autopsy determined her death was a homicide. He classified the case as a murder investigation.

While authorities never named Peterson a suspect in her death, the same Will County grand jury that had been investigating Stacy Peterson's death was also investigating the Savio case.

Last month, relatives representing Savio's estate filed a wrongful death lawsuit against Peterson seeking in excess of $300,000 for causing her death, losses arising from it and the injuries she suffered prior to her murder.

The attorney for Savio's family, Martin Glink, said the family was pleased authorities were able to put together a case.

"We feel validated. I spoke with Sue Doman and she was very relieved that at long last her sister will get some measure of justice," Glink said.

"The family has waited five years for this moment. They feel grateful at all the efforts of the investigators and state police and state's attorneys involved," Glink said.

Glink said the lawsuit will be put on hold while the criminal case unfolds. He said once the criminal case is resolved, their case can proceed more expeditiously.

"We're ecstatic," Kathleen Savio's brother, Henry, said when reached this evening.  "We're really happy. Drew's arrested and we're really happy."

Savio, 50, said Illinois State Police called the family to let them know the arrest was taking place.

"We didn't really know too much what was going on. We wanted it to go this way and it did. It's been hard on my family, hard on my kids, my daughter has nightmares, I've had nightmares about this guy. It's a miracle. We feel like opening up champagne right now. But we know it's a long road ahead, but at least we're one step ahead right now," Henry Savio said.

He said his sister is on his mind.

"I think my sister is smiling and saying good, it's about time. It's about time. I feel sorry for her kids, my nephews. They're always in our hearts," he said.

Peterson, 55, was a 29-year veteran of the Bolingbrook Police Department. After his current wife disappeared, he was suspended from the department and he submitted his resignation shortly afterward. He draws a $6,068 monthly pension.

The saga captured the attention of the national media, which scrutinized every development in the investigation, including Peterson's love life, who openly dated young women and once had a 24-year-old woman he called his fiance move in with him for a short time.

Drew Peterson was supposed to fly to Reno on Friday to spend a weekend at the famous Moonlite BunnyRanch, where he was expected to meet owner Dennis Hof to talk about job possibilities.

Hof had said earlier Thursday that planned to offer Peterson a job as head of security at the Nevada brothel.

When reached at his Bolingbrook home early Thursday afternoon, Peterson declined to comment.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1165 on: May 07, 2009, 08:04:22 PM »

I want to see that arrogant b*stard's booking photo.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1166 on: May 07, 2009, 08:06:33 PM »

Poor little kids.

Fox said the children and the "girlfriend" was removed by the police from the home. It didn't go more into it than that. Are Drew's parents alive?

Well, they've already had this fight long ago, cuz Drew wrote up "plans" on what to do with his kids if this should ever happen.  First thing he did was to hand over a grip of money to his son, to care for the kids if necessary.  That set off the sparks among Kathy and Stacy's families, who of course, wanted the opportunity to have the kids.  Stacy sister Cass would take them in a heartbeat.  But it seems that Drew was gonna have none of that.  It came down to a choice between his son and Paul his brother. 

Drew's parents are elderly, not able to take the kids.  Drew's son/wife are newlyweds, in their late 20s.  Drew's brother Paul/wife of course are older, and have a son the same age as one of the teens.  But Drew picked his son.  His son, mom and maybe still one aunt are the only ones who are "on Drew's side" in his own family.  The rest are afraid of him and have been walking on eggshells for yearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs.  They were, by the way, helpful in gaining that indictment against him. 

You can betcha the families of Kathy and Stacy will still try to fight Drew's decision on the placement of his kids, now that an arrest has finally been made.  Paul may even join in that fight, anything anyone except for Drew's son.  No one could do a dang thing until now.   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1167 on: May 07, 2009, 08:09:27 PM »

Drew Peterson arrested on murder charges
Comments

May 7, 2009

BY JOE HOSEY jhosey@scn1.com

State Police have taken Drew Peterson into custody after he was indicted today on murder charges.

The arrest happened as Peterson pulled away from his Bolingbrook home just after 5:30 p.m. He was taken from his car and arrested without incident.

Authorities took Peterson into custody for the murder of his third wife Kathleen Savio, according to police sources.

Savio, 40, was found dead in a dry bathtub in her Bolingbrook home in March 2004.

Will County State's Attorney James Glasgow and Illinois State Police scheduled an 8:30 p.m. press conference in Lockport to discuss Peterson's indictment.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/peterson/1563765,drew-peterson-police-custody-050809.article#
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1168 on: May 07, 2009, 08:11:09 PM »

Same here!!   

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1169 on: May 07, 2009, 08:13:02 PM »

'bout time!

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1170 on: May 07, 2009, 08:14:08 PM »

Same here!!   

LOL! 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1171 on: May 07, 2009, 08:16:31 PM »

Poor little kids.

Well, they've already had this fight long ago, cuz Drew wrote up "plans" on what to do with his kids if this should ever happen.  First thing he did was to hand over a grip of money to his son, to care for the kids if necessary.  That set off the sparks among Kathy and Stacy's families, who of course, wanted the opportunity to have the kids.  Stacy sister Cass would take them in a heartbeat.  But it seems that Drew was gonna have none of that.  It came down to a choice between his son and Paul his brother. 

Drew's parents are elderly, not able to take the kids.  Drew's son/wife are newlyweds, in their late 20s.  Drew's brother Paul/wife of course are older, and have a son the same age as one of the teens.  But Drew picked his son.  His son, mom and maybe still one aunt are the only ones who are "on Drew's side" in his own family.  The rest are afraid of him and have been walking on eggshells for yearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs.  They were, by the way, helpful in gaining that indictment against him. 

You can betcha the families of Kathy and Stacy will still try to fight Drew's decision on the placement of his kids, now that an arrest has finally been made.  Paul may even join in that fight, anything anyone except for Drew's son.  No one could do a dang thing until now.   

Hi Wyks, WTH does he have any say on where the kids go? Seriously, why would the state turn over the kids to someone that he picked? TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1172 on: May 07, 2009, 08:18:34 PM »

Same here!!   

Me too, smirk and all.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1173 on: May 07, 2009, 08:23:02 PM »

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1174 on: May 07, 2009, 08:31:15 PM »

Poor little kids.

Hi Wyks, WTH does he have any say on where the kids go? Seriously, why would the state turn over the kids to someone that he picked? TIA JSM

Hi!!  Wow!!  Long time no see!  Great to be posting with you again!   

You are exactly right!  It sure is something we kicked around a LOT back when he was trying to "make arrangements" for the kids.  Guess he figured then this day would come!  heeeee.  The thing we'll all be watching now, is to see if it actually works, HIS plans for those kids.  Not many, including family members all around, think that HE should be able to have that say.  It will be interesting to watch it play out. 

I just want for the kids to be able to stay together, cuz to seperate them at this point, amongst the various families, IMO would be too hard on them.  The kids are very close, younger and teens together.  They've had to be there for each other.  The older two have very nearly raised the two younger ones in the past couple of years.   

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1175 on: May 07, 2009, 08:31:18 PM »

I bet you 12 jailhouse twinkies he either grins or smiles during his booking photo!

What is his lawyer doing on a plane to NYC? Is he doing the morning shows?

Please set a nice high unattainable bond, dear judge.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1176 on: May 07, 2009, 08:42:30 PM »

Agree with y'all on that smirk.   Monkey Devil!

Like other monkeys have reported, Shepard Smith says Drew was indicted on one count of murder of Savio.  Am wondering if there will even be a bond allowed?  Please please NO bond!  Cuz there's a grip of money sitting in his son's hands meant "for the kids" that just might have been intended to be used to bail him out instead.  Knowing them.     

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1177 on: May 07, 2009, 08:42:59 PM »

Does anyone know if there will be live streaming from any station for the news conference?? I am thinking that will be 8:30 CST, right?

I thought I read on one of the news sites that the children were in police custody. Does Drew really get a choice in where they go? TYIA

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1178 on: May 07, 2009, 08:47:06 PM »

JUSTICE FOR KATHY!! 

Happy early Mother's Day to Kathy and Stacy!   

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1179 on: May 07, 2009, 08:51:18 PM »

Poor little kids.

Hi!!  Wow!!  Long time no see!  Great to be posting with you again!   

You are exactly right!  It sure is something we kicked around a LOT back when he was trying to "make arrangements" for the kids.  Guess he figured then this day would come!  heeeee.  The thing we'll all be watching now, is to see if it actually works, HIS plans for those kids.  Not many, including family members all around, think that HE should be able to have that say.  It will be interesting to watch it play out. 

I just want for the kids to be able to stay together, cuz to seperate them at this point, amongst the various families, IMO would be too hard on them.  The kids are very close, younger and teens together.  They've had to be there for each other.  The older two have very nearly raised the two younger ones in the past couple of years.   

I know it has been a long time. My brain can't take but one sad story at a time. I would love for the kids to be placed all together with a family member. My only problem is that Drew Peterson picked the family member the kids would be with. I know nothing really about the family dynamics in this case, but I would hope the state would override any "wishes" Drew Peterson has if it would cause harm to the children or the case. Thanks for answering me Wyks. I hope you and your family are doing very well. I know you went through a rough patch a while back. Thanks for the info and Hugs JSM 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.