April 28, 2024, 02:37:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LOOK FOR YOUR CHRISTMAS AVATARS  (Read 63320 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #60 on: November 07, 2007, 05:17:25 PM »

OR, I just thought, how about combining them.  Add the wreath for some green to the one above and the bells.

Am I asking for too much?  Embarassed 

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
crazybabyborg
« Reply #61 on: November 07, 2007, 07:39:21 PM »

Dihannah, Is this better? I can't find a good way to use the wreath, but you have the bells and some added sparkle and a little greenery around your hat.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/cdt.gif

KIMMY, Absolutely, hon! I'll fix you up for the Holidays! I'm at work right now but will start on you when I get home!
« Last Edit: November 07, 2007, 07:43:30 PM by crazybabyborg » Logged
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #62 on: November 07, 2007, 07:45:42 PM »

CBB....HELP! 
I love my Christmas Outfit.  I tried to put it on and now I am necked and can't fix it.  Can you please help?
Thank you so much for the lovely design.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #63 on: November 07, 2007, 08:08:23 PM »

CBB,
Thank you so much!  You are so kind and you do great work.
I really appreciate it.
Sorry to be such a dummy.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #64 on: November 07, 2007, 11:33:44 PM »

Dear CBB,

Thank you so much for the avatar. It is absolutely perfect. You are such a good artist that you can do anything!

With love,
Louise

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #65 on: November 08, 2007, 01:09:26 AM »

KIMMY: I hope work slows down for you, 'cause I miss you! Here you go. You are now ready for the Holidays!  Wink

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/ck.gif
crazybabyborg
« Reply #66 on: November 08, 2007, 10:52:11 AM »

Dihannah, Is this better? I can't find a good way to use the wreath, but you have the bells and some added sparkle and a little greenery around your hat.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/cdt.gif

KIMMY, Absolutely, hon! I'll fix you up for the Holidays! I'm at work right now but will start on you when I get home!

Well.......................hold on a minute. I might be able to put something around her other hand. I wouldn't be the wreath from the other avi, though. The perspective is wrong. I'll see what I can do tonight, Dihannah.  Wink
crazybabyborg
« Reply #67 on: November 08, 2007, 11:44:08 AM »

OK, Miss Thang.........now you really are "Tinklebell".  Laughing

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/td2.gif
« Last Edit: November 09, 2007, 12:49:55 PM by crazybabyborg » Logged
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #68 on: November 08, 2007, 12:40:43 PM »

KIMMY: I hope work slows down for you, 'cause I miss you! Here you go. You are now ready for the Holidays!  Wink

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/ck.gif

Thank you soooo much!  I feel so Festive!  I know it is kinda early, but I am getting the Christmas spirit early this year!

Again, thanks again for the avi....((((HUGS)))

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #69 on: November 08, 2007, 09:51:48 PM »

I love your work and am amazed at what you can do with Di's avatar.

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #70 on: November 09, 2007, 12:17:54 AM »

Testing

2 4 1
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #71 on: November 09, 2007, 12:22:54 AM »

Thanks CBB, was going to wait until after Thanksgiving, but couldn't stand to wait a minute more.

2 4 1
crazybabyborg
« Reply #72 on: November 09, 2007, 01:15:27 AM »

I love your work and am amazed at what you can do with Di's avatar.

Thank you Louise. I've probably learned more from making Dihannah's avatars than anyone else on the forum. Tinkerbell is always a cartoon with clear lines and cartoons are the easiest to work with. Actually, from this Christmas one, I may have learned something that will help me with your background in the future. I've always tried to "erase" or "repaint" to give you a different background, but I discovered a way to "replace" a selected color. I did it with Kimmy's, which also has hair showing through the color, after working on Dihannah's and it worked great. However, Kimmy's background was a solid color and yours isn't, so I can't make promises I might not be able to keep. I'm glad you were pleased with what was finally done for you!  Wink

Yeah, Tink's come a long way from: to
 Laughing Laughing
crazybabyborg
« Reply #73 on: November 09, 2007, 01:43:53 AM »

Hey Louise! Posting that got my curiousity up, and so I played with your avi. I know it's not what you prefer, but I was just seeing what could be done, and sure enough I found a new little tool that even allows you to recolor small areas with the same "lightness and darkness" as in the original pic ( note the lipstick )! Kewl! I haven't touched your hair at all, and if you look closely, you'll still see the orange peeking through the edges that is in the original, but the edges are exactly like they are in the original. I used the same "pen" on the dress, bow, and lips, and this is what I got. Anyway, thought I'd show you.  Wink

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #74 on: November 09, 2007, 02:30:29 AM »

OK, Miss Thang.........now you really are "Tinklebell".  Laughing

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/td2.gif

OH!  How beautiful!  That's what I'll be using.  I found a ton of Tinks, I'd like for you to see sometime.  I know you enjoy playing with Tink avi's.  I set my photobucket to private so nobody can steal your creative work AND I can remain uniquie Smile.    I need to know how to show you without making it public if possible.  Of course this is for later, I just want you to see my collection so far.   Any ideas?
« Last Edit: November 09, 2007, 12:47:55 PM by crazybabyborg » Logged

crazybabyborg
« Reply #75 on: November 09, 2007, 02:34:31 AM »

I'd love to see them, Dihannah! Can you just ask Klaas for my e-mail? If you're here now, I'll post it and then delete it. If not, just ask Klaas.  Wink
crazybabyborg
« Reply #76 on: November 09, 2007, 02:38:09 AM »

Hey Dihannah! I just happened to think: if you hit the "report to moderator", I'll get it in my e-mail!

You know, hon, as careful as you are, all anyone has to do is come here and copy any avatar being used, or picture that's posted. I found a tink I did for you recently in my browsings. I cracked up because it was on a "pay" site!  Laughing I doubt it will be widely available anytime soon!

Also, I'm sure you've figured out that I have more flexibility with taller images rather than wide ones. I really push the limit on width and I'm aware that those that have a wider screen can see a full avi while those who do not, can't. 100 pixels is what we're supposed to shoot for, and some of mine are up to 130. So far, nobody has fussed at me!
« Last Edit: November 09, 2007, 02:49:28 AM by crazybabyborg » Logged
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #77 on: November 09, 2007, 03:04:21 AM »

Hey Dihannah! I just happened to think: if you hit the "report to moderator", I'll get it in my e-mail!

You know, hon, as careful as you are, all anyone has to do is come here and copy any avatar being used, or picture that's posted. I found a tink I did for you recently in my browsings. I cracked up because it was on a "pay" site!  Laughing I doubt it will be widely available anytime soon!

Also, I'm sure you've figured out that I have more flexibility with taller images rather than wide ones. I really push the limit on width and I'm aware that those that have a wider screen can see a full avi while those who do not, can't. 100 pixels is what we're supposed to shoot for, and some of mine are up to 130. So far, nobody has fussed at me!

Your kidding me!  I don't want anybody stealing your work, nor my avi's! Very Happy  AND if somebody is going to get paid, it should be YOU!  Time to take them off now,  we both have them saved...    YOU have been reported to the moderator to get my email!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #78 on: November 09, 2007, 11:18:15 AM »

LOL, Dihannah! But if we took them all off and didn't use them.........

Why are we making them?  Laughing

It's OK by me. I'm just glad you like looking pretty, and I was surprised at the one it was. Honestly, Dihannah, they all start from one that you or I have found on the internet too!  I'm glad you have your Photobucket account locked up, because that would be wholesale shopping, but it was one among a bunch, and it's sort of flattering to us both in a way. As long as you and I are here, they'll continue to morph!

And just because someone was asking for payment doesn't mean anyone will buy it. I haven't seen it available anywhere else, and between us, I imagine we've combed Tinkerbell sites pretty well! 
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #79 on: November 09, 2007, 07:39:53 PM »

CBB, got a Christmas outfit for Sasquatch? Would be eternally grateful. Thanks!

Hiker

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.