March 28, 2024, 10:58:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cute Pet Toys  (Read 4041 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: November 06, 2007, 09:18:44 PM »

Little none's username isn't working? She has a friend who launched a new little biz, she's a certified animal trainer but doing these inexpensive pet toys now too. I promised daughter I'd post her friend's website for any of you who are interested.

We did get Big Red one and he had the play zoomies as daughter calls it for several hours, he rated the mafioso toy A++++  Laughing

http://www.caninemafioso.com/index.htm

I continue to stand with the girl.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2007, 10:19:40 PM »

Little none's username isn't working? She has a friend who launched a new little biz, she's a certified animal trainer but doing these inexpensive pet toys now too. I promised daughter I'd post her friend's website for any of you who are interested.

We did get Big Red one and he had the play zoomies as daughter calls it for several hours, he rated the mafioso toy A++++  Laughing

I may have to order a couple of these and see if they pass the Jack Russell test, LOL  Laughing
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2007, 10:02:03 PM »

Just reporting back so far Red hasn't torn up the tug toys  Laughing he even had a friend over to play today, Lucy the chocolate labrador and they didn't rip the tug toy either  Laughing

Is that up to russel standards?  Laughing

crazybabyborg
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2007, 10:19:50 PM »

My dog has one of these and loves it! She can go a lot longer than I can!  Laughing

While I've found a place where you might look, Nonesuche, here's a Christmas avi for you if you want it!  Wink

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/NC-1.gif
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2007, 11:46:11 PM »

Just reporting back so far Red hasn't torn up the tug toys  Laughing he even had a friend over to play today, Lucy the chocolate labrador and they didn't rip the tug toy either  Laughing

Is that up to russel standards?  Laughing

Nonesuche - no offense but large dogs are no match for a JR Terrier.  Actually I ordered one of the toys and got it already!!!  Great service and they LOVE it!  They have attempted to shred the ends of the tug toy but not too bad yet.  So, it has passed the test  Laughing  If it's still in one piece tomorrow I'll try to get some pictures and maybe a short video of them playing with it  Laughing

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2007, 10:05:11 AM »

CBB thank you !!!! I love the avi, just lost my password to my photobucket so I have to email to get it !

Klaas ! You are too cute, did you see that a video of Red is on the satisfied customers page too? Please do a video and send it to me and little none will send it to her friend so your pups can be stars on the website !!!

I'm so glad you liked them !

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2007, 05:36:48 PM »

CBB thank you !!!! I love the avi, just lost my password to my photobucket so I have to email to get it !

Klaas ! You are too cute, did you see that a video of Red is on the satisfied customers page too? Please do a video and send it to me and little none will send it to her friend so your pups can be stars on the website !!!

Laughing Laughing

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2007, 09:38:40 PM »

Klaas we love it !!!!! TOO CUTE !!!!!!!!!  Laughing Laughing Laughing

Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

mom always said that I was cute as a Bunny <g>

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2007, 01:46:50 PM »

First time seeing this video  Klaas  those two are really something  and yes I agree a J. R.  can tear a chew toy to peices  where as a big ol st Bernard  just chews and chews  <g>  Hugs  to Klaas and None

Laughing Laughing

Old Jer from Ohio
" I'm wild and a little crazy too ! 
 Some Girls don't  like boys like me  ,AWE, But some girls do  !

IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/jerryfromOhio/Howdy.jpg[/IMG]
SarahD
Scared Monkey

Never give up!

« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2007, 07:24:13 PM »

Awesome stuff.  I don't personally have any pets, but my daughter has two dogs and I will pass this url on to her.  Thanks for sharing it, Nonesuche.

Have a Sunshine Day!
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2007, 03:57:56 PM »

My 2 senior dogs don't have the teeth to play with that toy!  ha.

Klaas your dogs are so cute.  What a riot.  That was fun to see.  Thanks for sharing.

None - you should tell the owner of that site to ask Klaas for permission to use the video on the website!  Great product testimony.   Laughing
A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2007, 02:30:49 AM »

Well if these toys passed the JRT test maybe I should give them a try!  Our golden lab puppy chews through everything.  Can't keep a store bought toy intact for more than a day, lol.  If I had only known what I was getting into . . . 
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.