April 16, 2024, 08:11:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #689 11/13 - 11/21/07  (Read 245388 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2007, 11:14:31 AM »

I wonder if the Dutch send their misfits and corrupt judges to Aruba to get rid of them or if they ask for that assignement or if they are all this crooked.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2007, 11:21:34 AM »

I believe Deepak even discusses legal fees with Jaime but I did find this.  It was my understanding that there is no worry about fees to lawyers because the issue is settled after the case and the government pays the legal fees.  There was even a mention, at some time, that the SG did not sue because there legal fees were paid by the gov't.  So, what is the bit about Ooman not releasing files because he was not paid??

George is correct. Plaintiffs get free legal representation in the criminal courts. The only option for free representation in the civil courts is called maintenance. Under a maintenance arrangement, the plaintiff agrees to compensate his/her legal representative with a portion of the monetary damages awarded. A routine maintenance arrangement calls for some one-third of the damages awarded (compensatory and punitive) to be paid to the plaintiff's legal representative. Clearly, Deepak's lawyer, Rudi Oomen, could advertise in the New York Times for an American law firm to pursue damages on behalf of Deepak Kalpoe in the United States of America under a maintenance agreement.

With Aloha,

Harry

http://www.hyscience.com/archives/2005/10/harrytho_1024_n.php

So, Deepak has fees for the civil case, but NOT the criminal case.  Why do they keep saying that Ooman won't release files because he's owed money??

Liars.....all of them!!

Buckeye.. I posted this this morning, but you were in the new thread.

In the Important Case Documents,under Dr Phil lawsuit..right at the bottom of the page,first link..pages 12-15..there is a letter from Kock explaining that he doesn't have access to all the files as Deepak's previous lawyer was not paid! On page 13, he states he is NOT going to turn his file over anyway! But it's been discussed recently that Paulus got Deepak his first lawyer, so I doubt very much that he wasn't paid. IMO..It's all BS, they are playing games.

Does that make David Kock in contempt for filing false documents in the Dr Phil case? Surely you can't file things you know aren't true!
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2007, 11:25:56 AM »

Mum

I know.  I keep reading that and can't figure out why they say Ooman won't release his file (all the earliest documents), due to not being paid.  None of them get paid until after-the-fact.  It's the way their lawyer fee system is set up, as far as I can figure.  Rolling Eyes
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2007, 11:35:43 AM »

I think Paulus did not pay for the Kalpoe's attorney, only made them an appointment with Ooman, big deal, like it's so hard to get one of those?  He's too cheap, remember?  I wonder if he paid for Freddy's attorney since Freddy might could implicate Joran.

And maybe if the lawyer is not court appointed, he still expects to be paid?  But it is counterproductive for him to withhold files from the Kalpoes in their attempt to fleece Dr. Phil because if they won, they could then afford to pay him.

So obviously, that was not the REAL reason he would not release the files.  It was never "the plan" to give them in the first place and I actually think they may have been stupid enough to think a U.S. court would abide by Aruban law.

We have seen them do some pretty stupid things in Aruba so far.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2007, 11:39:22 AM »

I wonder if the Dutch send their misfits and corrupt judges to Aruba to get rid of them or if they ask for that assignement or if they are all this crooked.

I vote "all of the above".

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2007, 11:46:22 AM »

I think Paulus did not pay for the Kalpoe's attorney, only made them an appointment with Ooman, big deal, like it's so hard to get one of those?  He's too cheap, remember?  I wonder if he paid for Freddy's attorney since Freddy might could implicate Joran.

And maybe if the lawyer is not court appointed, he still expects to be paid?  But it is counterproductive for him to withhold files from the Kalpoes in their attempt to fleece Dr. Phil because if they won, they could then afford to pay him.

So obviously, that was not the REAL reason he would not release the files.  It was never "the plan" to give them in the first place and I actually think they may have been stupid enough to think a U.S. court would abide by Aruban law.

We have seen them do some pretty stupid things in Aruba so far.

There is nothing to say that a friend can not "gift" a lawyer friend whatever he wants for favors rendered.

I think it is quite clear that there was never a plan to release any files. 

Might be interesting to see the lawyer's fees statement....of which I don't think it can be "created" until after the criminal case.  Could be why it's not attached to filing.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2007, 11:47:04 AM »

Mum

I know.  I keep reading that and can't figure out why they say Ooman won't release his file (all the earliest documents), due to not being paid.  None of them get paid until after-the-fact.  It's the way their lawyer fee system is set up, as far as I can figure.  Rolling Eyes

Thanks Buckeye..clear as day now...I was reading it as Deepak failed to pay, which is not the case.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2007, 11:48:05 AM »

http://www-rohan.sdsu.edu/faculty/rwinslow/europe/netherlands.html

Search Warrants:

When a search warrant is required, an apartment may be searched only if the police officer is accompanied by any of the following persons: a cantonal court judge, a police commissioner, or the mayor of a municipality. A written search warrant may be issued by the procurer-general of a court, an Officer of Justice (prosecuting attorney), or by special written permission from one of his auxiliary officials (hulpofficier) which also includes a higher-ranking police official at the level of inspecteur. A hulpofficier can only provide a search warrant for another officer, but not for his own investigation. Any articles or objects which aid in establishing the truth or prove unlawfully obtained profit or criminal activity are subject to seizure.

Don't think a judge is needed at all.  Makes one wonder if he just happened to be at the Sloots....for brunch...I mean just coincidentally...hmmmm

Thank you Buckeye.

Ramm has yet to provided any provision of Dutch law that states that a judge MUST be present while an authorized search warrant is being executed.  No backup has been provided that implies that a judge has the authority to interfer with the conditions of the authorized search warrant.

Janet

+++++++++++++

Art. 110. penal law code book 2

1. The examining judge can, on the request of the district attorney and in the course of a judicial pre-inquest in his function as judge, search any place in order to confiscation. He can choose to be accompanied by specific people he chooses. The request mentions the criminal offense/act and if known the name or an as accurate as possible description of the suspect, as well as the facts or circumstances which show that the legal requirements for the judge to exercise this power have been met.

2. The searching of places, as mentioned in the first section of this article happens under the leadership of the examining judge, in the presence of the district attorney, or when the DA is unable to attend, an assistant district attorney.

++++++++++++++

Art. 110. Wetboek van strafrecht

1. De rechter-commissaris kan, op vordering van de officier van justitie en in het gerechtelijk vooronderzoek tevens ambtshalve, ter inbeslagneming elke plaats doorzoeken. Hij kan zich daarbij doen vergezellen van bepaalde door hem aangewezen personen. De vordering vermeldt het strafbare feit en indien bekend de naam of anders een zo nauwkeurig mogelijke omschrijving van de verdachte, alsmede de feiten of omstandigheden waaruit blijkt dat de wettelijke voorwaarden voor uitoefening van de bevoegdheid zijn vervuld.

2. Het doorzoeken van plaatsen overeenkomstig het bepaalde in het eerste lid geschiedt onder leiding van de rechter-commissaris in tegenwoordigheid van de officier van justitie of, in geval van diens verhindering, van een hulpofficier van justitie.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2007, 11:48:56 AM »

O/T

After reading through the Supplement, I noticed the cell phone listed were all GSM.

Isn't GSM the network for enhanced 911 and navigation software??

Doesn't that mean a call can be placed and traced to exact location....not just the tower??

Altmetro...where are you??
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2007, 11:50:01 AM »

Mum

Thanks Buckeye..clear as day now...I was reading it as Deepak failed to pay, which is not the case.

That is what it says.  I just don't think it's true.
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2007, 01:17:21 PM »

I've been reading about the fees from the lawyers not being paid. Is it possible they are planing on suing the Aruban courts for damages once released from suspect status? So later when J2k are reexamined as suspects do they have to pay back the govt? I think J2K should just ask for 10-20% of Aruba's tax base for compensation or a ministry spots.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2007, 01:46:04 PM »

Here is the latest from Natalee's Freebirds:

THE DUTCH JUDICIAL SYSTEM DE-RAILED THE NATALEE HOLLOWAY CASE

The Judicial Courts in Holland allowed conflicts of interest to run rampant through the Aruban courts in favor of Paulus and Joran van der Sloot.

Much has been said about the incompetence and corruption by the Aruban Prosecutor and Police Department in failing to bring justice in the Natalee Holloway case, but the Dutch Judicial system bears equal responsibility. The Dutch judges rulings in favor of the van der Sloot family reek of a good ole boy system that is hell bent on protecting their own nationality over foreigners who innocently get trapped in their criminal justice system.

A SERIOUS CONFLICT OF INTEREST

The courts in all of the Netherland Antilles are managed and executed from Holland, where judges are sent to the islands to preside over the judicial proceedings of Aruba, Curacao, and Bonaire. Paulus van der Sloot, father of the prime suspect in Natalee Holloway’s disappearance, was a judge-in-training in this very judicial system, working alongside and making the acquaintance of the judges in the Dutch system. Indeed, it has been reported that some of these judges were very close friends outside the official duties of the courts.

EDITOR JOSSY MANSUR OF DIARIO NEWSPAPER
NANCY GRACE October 4, 2005

GRACE: … Jossy, regarding the connection, what I perceived to be a close connection between the judge, Paulus Van Der Sloot and the retired chief of police who initially handled Natalee`s case, Van Der Stratten, were they friends?

MANSUR:Of course, they were friends. It stands to reason they were friends because Paul Van Der Sloot had many friends within the police department; he had many friends within the Department of Justice. And he had many friends with -- and he was friendly with all the judges in Aruba. He worked out of the same office as they did and did the same work.

Such a close working relationship with the Dutch judges during his training created an obvious conflict of interest when his son, and he himself, became implicated in the disappearance and very possible murder of Natalee Holloway. The Dutch Judicial system in Holland should have recognized such an obvious hazard to justice but chose to do nothing, allowing friends and acquaintances of van der Sloot to preside over the court hearings of both Paulus and his son.

The outcome of the judges’ rulings in the Natalee Holloway case have cast a dark shadow over the Dutch judicial system. It should be noted that Paulus van der Sloot was also arrested in the case for conspiracy to commit murder, and these same judges ruled on his case as well. The end result, as one might expect, is that both van der Sloots were freed from prosecution. It is apparent from all the rulings in the case that the Dutch cannot police their own, justice be damned.

CHOOSING THE CURACAO JUDGES WAS A PUBLIC RELATIONS CHARADE

Two weeks into the the court process in this case, the Arubans announce that they were going to use Dutch judges from Curacao to make all of the court rulings so as to avoid a conflict of interest. The judges would be flown into Aruba to court hearings concerning Paulus van der Sloot, Joran an der sloot, Deepak Kalpoe, Satish Kalpoe and any others the prosecutor and police arrested.

We now know this was nothing but a charade. Bringing in the Dutch judges from Curacao was no different than using Aruban judges. There aren't that many judges on the islands, and they all work closely together within the same judicial circlies. Paulus van der Sloot trained under the Curacao judges just as he did those in Aruba and it has been reported that at least one of them stayed at his home while visiting the island.

The islands are closely located geographically and all work under the same Dutch court system. Why the judicial authorities in Holland didn't recognize this and demand a team of un-attached judges rule on such a high profile case is highly questionable.

JUDGE ROBERT WIT OBSTRUCTS THE GATHERING OF EVIDENCE

Joran van der Sloot was arrested on June 9, 2005 and a search warrant was issued for a complete search of the Van der Sloot residence and property five days later on June 14th. When the prosecution and police teams arrived to search the home they were met at the door by Dutch judge Robert Wit who summarily change the search warrant on the spot to exclude the Van der Sloot main residence and grounds, limiting the search only to Joran’s small apartment in the back of the house.

Judge Wit blocked the search of the van der Sloot residence even though he knew through Joran's police statements that he said he was in the main house in the early morning hours when he returned home after supposedly dropping Ms. Holloway off.
In other words, Judge Wit ignored testimony by a key suspect to obstruct the collection of evidence from the suspect's residence.

Joran was arrested twice and his father was arrested once in the first month of the investigation. The main residence of the Van der Sloot home was never searched after either of these arrests.

Beth Twitty
FOX NEWS LIVE DESK with Martha MacCallum - Nov. 28/06

BETH: Well I think they will always have to look at there were two personnel involved from the Aruban Justice Department and that is why we don’t have any evidence and that’s what Joran’s attorney will have to be reminded of. It’s because of Bob Witt and Ben King stopped the search warrants. It was made to initially search the entire area of Montanja 19 the garden, the buildings and everything but on the spot high ranking employee of the Justice Office Bob Witt reduced the search warrant to only the room of Joran so that’s why we don’t have any evidence because of involvement of the obstruction from the Aruban Justice Department personnel.

Judge Wit did this knowing that Joran had given statements that he was in the main house the night and morning Natalee Holloway went missing, and there may have been evidence to be obtained within. Judge Wit was assisted by Ben Vocking, a high ranking official in the Aruba Prosecutor’s office who had taken a leave of absence to take care of his friend Paulus van der Sloot during his “time of need.”

PETER DEVRIES
GRETA VAN SUSTEREN (FOX NEWS) November 27, 2006

VAN SUSTEREN: What about the search of the van der Sloot property? Was that ever done, and was, you know--including, sort of, the cabana area where Joran lives?

DE VRIES: Well, the search in the home address of the family Van der Sloot was very strange because the search warrant was made by head prosecutor Karin Janssen, and contained an allowance to search the whole address, “Montanja nineteen.” So, the gardens, the buildings--everything. But, when the police was on the spot, another high-ranking employee of the Justice office--it was Mr. Bob Witt--reduced the search warrant to only the room of Joran--and that was very strange.

PETER DEVRIES
THE ROBERT JENSEN SHOW (HOLLAND) November 28, 2006

DEVRIES: Yes the police missed several changes to do things right: when they wanted to search the house the door was opened by Mr. Ben King, an assistant of the Procurements Gen. office, the highest justice-office on the island, and a friend of the family who wanted to support the VdSloots in these difficult times… So clearly the search of the house hadn’t been a surprise to the VdSloots. And the police had a warrant for the complete estate but a judge - Bob Wit - who was at the house as well said only Joran's room could be searched.

These are things a Dutch crime-reporter is of course totaly astonished about. Justice Department official Ben King, who later admitted to the media that he was a close friend of Paulus Van der Sloot, claimed he was on vacation and therefore not acting on behalf of the Justice department. It was King who personally informed the search team they could only search the small apartment of Joran Van Der Sloot, located in the back yard of the property just behind the main residence, when they arrived.

Also present at the Van Der Sloot residence was Dutch Judge Bob Witt from Curacao, who was one judge presiding over the case. It should be noted that Paulus Van der Sloot was a Dutch judge-in-training at the time of Natalee Holloway’s disappearance.

By limiting the search of the van der Sloot residence and property, Judge Wit obstructed justice by inhibiting the collecting of evidence and should be removed from the bench, and charged with this crime, before he causes even more damage within the Dutch judicial system.

We will also note here that two innocent black security guards were arrested for the crime four days before Joran was detained. The judge did not limit the search when they were paraded before the media while the Prosecutor and Police ransacked their full residences. The two guards were later released but not before the Dutch judge had made sure their lives were made miserable.

How ironic that the Dutch judges had no consideration for two black security guards who were arrested for a crime they had nothing to do with, and yet had time to block the search of a fellow white Dutch compatriot whose son, Joran van der Sloot, is still to this day the main suspect in the disappearance and murder of Natalee Holloway.

COLLUSION BETWEEN A DUTCH JUDGE AND THE ARUBA GOVERNMENT

Under Dutch law it is optional for a judge to attend the search of a suspect's house. We found no evidence one had been present at the security guards' homes when they were raided. Yet, we find Judge Bob Wit not only attending the search of the van der sloot home but already in the house when the search team arrives, destroying any element of surprise the authorities may have gained.

At the van der Sloot residence with Judge Wit was a high ranking official of the Aruba Prosecutor's office, Ben Vocking, who served as the Head of the Department of Prosecutor Support. The Prosecutor, Karin Jannsen at the time, is the very person who called for a search warrant so it is safe to assume both Judge Bob Wit and Ben Vocking had inside information into the search and many other aspects of the case. Vocking had taken a leave of absence the day after Natalee Holloway disappeared to be with his friend Paulus van der Sloot in his time of need. Clearly this is yet another conflict of interest between the government and the suspect in the case, Joran van der Sloot.

But the fact that Judge Bob Wit was at the home with government official Ben Vocking when the search party arrived raises even deeper questions about collusion between the judiciary and goverment. Certainly a judge does not go to a home and greet the suspects and inform them of an impending search before the authorities arrive. This would go against the grain of any effective investigation and curry favor to the suspect. Should the judge have not been with the Prosecutor and Police when they arrived at the house? Why was Judge Bob Wit already in the house?

All of this suggests collusion between a Dutch judge and a high ranking official from the Aruba Prosecutor's office to obstruct justice in the Natalee Holloway case.

JUDGE RICK SMID SHIELDS MAIN SUSPECT FROM PROSECUTION

In a hearing on June 1, 2005 Dutch judge Rick Smid ruled there was sufficient evidence to keep Joran van der Sloot in detention for an additional 30 days. Then in a baffling move, he flies back to Curacao and faxes in a reversal of the ruling he’d made only a few hours earlier, freeing van der Sloot from jail. Within three days Joran van der Sloot was on an airplane for Holland, and to make sure van der Sloot would never face prosecution, the judges gave Joran and the Kalpoe brothers immunity from ever being questioned again about this case.

ASSOCIATED PRESS
September 1, 2005

The judge in the case issued two rulings: In the first, he agreed with prosecutors' request to extend the period of van der Sloot's pretrial detention by 30 more days.

But later Thursday, the judge issued another ruling that sided with the defense — an order to immediately suspend the execution of his earlier pretrial detention order.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9163292/

BETH TWITTY
NANCY GRACE September 13, 2005

GRACE: What was the grounds? Why did they release them?

TWITTY: You know, Nancy, there was absolutely no -- no grounds for them to be released. And I spoke with the Dutch interrogators. And even as of September the 1st, things were really progressing well, and Joran and Deepak and Satish, they had -- these young men had divided, and they were not denying a crime anymore. They were merely implicating each other. And the list of inconsistencies was presented before Judge Smit. The reasonable doubt was there. I don`t have any idea why he fled the island and then faxed a reversal decision. It just is incredible.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0509/13/ng.01.html

Judge Rick Smid was well aware at the time of his ruling that in their police statements Joran and the Kalpoe brothers differed on key events that supposedly occurred that night. Joran had told five different stories about how he got home that night, none of them agreeing with the Kalpoes’ account. Joran had also said in one of his statements that Deepak murdered Natalee and buried her on the beach near the Fishermen’s Huts, a statment that Deepak vehemently denied. One of the suspects even admitted to police interrogators that "Something bad happened to Natalee." the night she disappeared.

JOSSY MANSUR, EDITOR DIARIO ARUBA
Monday, November 21, 2005

They themselves admitted to police during interrogations that something bad happened to Natalee while she was with them, without specifying what ‘something bad’ was! That they admitted to committing sexual abuse against her. ??It is not extensive that the judge who presided over the case and decided that some things were inadmissible. He could be the best judge in the world, but in this case, he made light of and greatly neglected to pay attention to the three suspects’ admissions, since he didn’t even interrogate them about what was left hanging in the air, such as the declaration of Joran at the beach that he believes that Deepak raped and killed Natalee! How did this matter end there? How were the other accusations and counter-accusations among the three suspects not evaluated for their just content?

In essence, there were many differences in the three suspects’ stories which would indicate one or more of them were guilty of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, but Judge Smid chose to ignore these discrepancies. He also used an obscure ruling from the Ponson case that stated Joran’s eduction was of utmost importance—moreso than the murder investigation—which allowed Joran to flee the island and opened the door for the judges from Curacao to land the final blow on the case by lifting all restrictions against the main suspects.

In another move on behalf of Paulus van der Sloot and his son Joran, at the end of July, 2005 Judge Rick Smid ordered the DNA taken from the three main suspects destroyed. Joran van der Sloot and the Kalpoe brothers remain the three main suspects to this day, with Joran being considered the prime suspect.

Judge Rick Smid is a pox on the Dutch judicial system and should be removed from office. The damage he and Judge Bob Wit did to the Natalee Holloway case is unfathomable, and both of these judges should be punished for their actions.

Furthermore the top judicial officials in Holland should start an investigation as to why these judges who were friends and acquaintances of Paulus van der Sloot were allowed to rule on the court proceedings for both he and his son.

THE CURACAO JUDGES ACT IN UNISON TO FREE THE VAN DER SLOOTS

Three weeks after Judge Smid released Joran under the obscure Ponson rule (which originall applied to a baseball player's right to get an eductaion, a crime nowhere as serious as rape and murder) a panel of three judges released all restrictions on Joran van der Sloot and the Kalpoe brothers. They were all free to leave the island and never had to return for questioning by the police interrogators again. These judges also knew of the conflicting stories between Joran Van der Sloot and the Kalpoe brothers but totally ignored them in spite of the fact they suggest guilt.

JOSSY MANSUR, EDITOR DIARIO ARUBA
Monday, October 1, 2005

Did the judge who came from Curacao probably plan take the decisions he took, spoiled the case? With all due respect for the position you have taken, have you seen what happened???The case was resolved in phases the same judge planned: first release Paul v.d. Sloot , then he came back to release the Kalpoe brothers and the third phase he executed now when came to set Joran free because Joran expressed his wish to continue his studies. ??I have similarly not made any accusations of any sort against the Kalpoe brothers; what I have repeated is what can be found in the Polis reports where they started pointing the fingers one against the other! It is in these three phases here that Americans see the corruption of our justice system.

With the ruling in Curacao, the Dutch judges had now accomplished their mission of denying justice to Natalee Holloway and her family. These biased rulings have de-railed the case the Holloway case and smack of corruption among all the Dutch juges in the Netherland Antilles.

THE DUTCH JUDICIARY SHOULD HAVE IMMEDIATELY RECOGNIZED THE CONFLICT OF INTEREST IN THE NATALEE HOLLOWAY CASE AND SENT A TEAM OF UNBIASED JUDGES TO THE NETHERLAND ANTILLES TO OVERSEE THE CASE. INSTEAD, THEY LET CORRUPTION RUN RAMPANT WHICH HAS RESULTED IN THE CRIMES AGAINST MISS HOLLOWAY TO GO UNPUNISHED.

DUTCH AUTHORITIES IN HOLLAND SHOULD HAVE RECOGNIZED THE SERIOUS CONFLICTS OF INTEREST THAT WERE TAKING PLACE IN THEIR LEGAL SYSTEM AND STEPPED UP TO PUT AN END TO THEM INSTEAD OF TURNING A BLIND EYE TO THE OBVIOUS CORRUPTION THAT WAS TAKING PLACE.

*Why did Dutch officials in Holland not recognize such an obvious conflict of interest in their renegade judges’ ruling for one of their co-workers and friends?

*Why didn’t Dutch judicial officials in Holland immediately send in a team of unbiased judges who had no working or recreational relationship with Paulus van der Sloot?

*Why did the Dutch judiciary sit back and allow a limited search of the van der Sloot residence when they knew from his statements that Joran was in the main house that night?

* Why would a Dutch judge team up with a member of the Prosecutor's office to prevent a search if he did not have inside information into the case against one of his co-workers?

*Why did the Prosecutor's office allow Ben Vocking, a high ranking member of their own staff with inside information into the case, to take work leave in order to assist the suspects in the case?

*If Paulus and Joran van der Sloot were innocent of any crime as they claim, why would a Dutch judge and a high ranking member of the Prosecutor's office be needed to intervene in a search of their residence?

*Why did Judge Rick Smid release all three of the main suspects from further questioning when he knew very well their stories didn’t match up?

*When will the Dutch right the obvious wrongs that have taken place in the Natalee Holloway case and curb the damage they have done to their judiciary system in the world of public opinion?

Natalee and her family deserve justice, and we will not let up until they have it!
Natalee's Freebirds

http://nataleesfreebirds.blogspot.com/
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2007, 02:35:59 PM »

O/T

After reading through the Supplement, I noticed the cell phone listed were all GSM.

Doesn't that mean a call can be placed and traced to exact location....not just the tower??

Metro did post phone info more than once, and I seem to recall that he may have said that there could have been more info to be gotten than what we saw on the phone call report.  Not sure I can find it, but will try.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Atlmetroguy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2007, 05:11:51 PM »

O/T

Hey Buckeye...ironic that I actually had time to look at SM today. The job is quite outta control these days!! To answer your question the networks on Aruba are GSM and have the capability for enhanced 911 and device tracking. The thing to keep in mind is that Aruba may not have fully implemented the E911 capabilities of todays mobiles and networks in the same manner as we have them implemented here in the States. Our implementation in the States is mandated by our F.C.C. and since Aruba is a seperate nation they may or may not have the same implementation as we do.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Huh?? You mean I gotta board now??
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2007, 06:43:33 PM »

O/T

Hey Buckeye...ironic that I actually had time to look at SM today. The job is quite outta control these days!! To answer your question the networks on Aruba are GSM and have the capability for enhanced 911 and device tracking. The thing to keep in mind is that Aruba may not have fully implemented the E911 capabilities of todays mobiles and networks in the same manner as we have them implemented here in the States. Our implementation in the States is mandated by our F.C.C. and since Aruba is a seperate nation they may or may not have the same implementation as we do.

Thanks Metro

Hope all is well.  Thought you were suppose to be slowing down.
Rammstein
Scared Monkey

« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2007, 07:11:46 PM »

And the judge never ordered them destroyed, either.  What he did was allowed them into evidence after Cowgirl Janssen sneaked and went ahead and had Jorna's sample, which was already taken when it was discovered that someone (read Paulus) had made the order disappear.  She had it analyzed on the sly anyway, maybe for her own information or whatever.  When the judge found this out and that it did not match the sample, I think taken from the toothbrush that was not even Natalee's that they got out of the trash in the HI room, the judge, looking for any and everything to exonerate his friend's son, allowed it into evidence anyway.

Of course, since the game was to frame the Kalpoes, there was never any doubt that their DNA was going into the file.
And so it did.

Fact:

DNA

Advocaat Rudi Oomen heeft de Procureur-Generaal gevraagd een onderzoek te starten naar het achterhouden van bewijsmateriaal door het OM. Het betreft DNA-materiaal dat ontlastend is voor zijn cliënt. Het materiaal werd in juli afgenomen. In hoger beroep bepaalde het Hof toen dat het afnemen van het materiaal niet rechtmatig was en dat het materiaal vernietigd moest worden, evenals eventuele onderzoeksresultaten.
Lawyer Rudi Oomen has has the prosecutor general to start an investigation into the withholding of evidence by the DA's office. The evidence in question is DNA material that is exculpatory for his client. The material was taken in Juli. On appeal, the court at that time decided that the taking of the DNA material was unlawful/illegal and that the material had to be destroyed along with any investigative results that stemmed from the DNA samples.

Het OM bevestigde in een brief dat dit gebeurd was. Op de zitting van het Hof vorige week vroeg de rechter volgens Oomen door over dit DNA- materiaal. Hoofdofficier Karin Janssen gaf daarbij toe dat de resultaten van de DNA-test wel bij het OM bekend waren en dat deze ontlastend waren voor zowel Satish als Deepak Kalpoe.
The DA's office confirmed in a letter that this had taken place. During the court date last week, the judge, according to Oomen, asked further questions about this DNA material. Karen Jansen admitted at that time that the results of the DNA tests were known to the DA's office and thtat they were exculpatory for both Satish and Deepak Kalpoe.

Oomen: “Het is schokkend om te horen dat er kennelijk toch onderzoek op het materiaal is gepleegd, en nog erger om te horen dat de ontlastende resultaten nooit aan het dossier zijn toegevoegd, terwijl ze wel bekend zijn bij het OM. Zowel de rechter als de advocaten konden dit dus niet weten.”
Oomen: "It is shocking to find out that there were tests done on this material, and even worse that that is to find out that the exculpatory results were never added to the dossier, even though the DA's office knew of them. There was no way the judge or the lawyers could have found out about this".

Oomen maakt de vergelijking met de Nienke-zaak in Nederland, waarbij ontlastend materiaal werd achtergehouden. Oomen: “Het raakt de wortels van de rechtsstaat als dit soort dingen gebeuren. Als verdediging moet je kunnen vertrouwen op het OM.” (Amigoe)
Oomen makes the comparison to the Nienke case in the Netherlands were exculpatory material was withheld. Oomen: "this goes against the roots of our legal system, when things like this happen. As the defense one has to be able to trust the DA's office." (Amigoe)

14 september 2005

Rule 208. Sometimes the only thing more dangerous than the question is an answer
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: November 13, 2007, 07:15:50 PM »

I vote "all of the above".

second that

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: November 13, 2007, 07:45:37 PM »

Ramm ... how can you emphatically state that the judges have made no improper decisions in the Natalee Holloway case while ... shifting the blame to the prosecution? Common sense dictates that there are two ways of perceiving this issue.

1. Conflicts of interest in regards to relationships could imply ... the prosecutor is not giving all the evidence to the judge consideration or ...

2. Conflicts of interest in regards to relationships could imply ... the judge is disregarding all the evidence the prosecutor has submitted for consideration.

Ramm ... why do you not look at both options?  It appears that you are striving to further an Aruban agenda  ... an Aruban agenda to protect the judiciary while shifting the focus of blame for lack of justice in the Natalee Holloway case to an incompetent /botched investigation run by "keystone cops" ... not a corrupt  investigation ... not a corrupt judiciary.

Janet

+++++++++++++++++

Ramm
BFN
August 7, 2006

Tue Aug 07, 12:23:00 AM EDT

IMHO there have been no improper judicial decisions. All the decisions were made in accordance with law and jurisprudence. The judge may only use as evidence the materials that are presented during trial. If the DA doesn't do what it is supposed to do and present "legal and convincing" evidence then no judge will rule for the prosecution.

Jossy Mansur
NANCY GRACE
October 4, 2005

GRACE:  Jossy, regarding the connection, what I perceived to be a close connection between the judge, Paulus Van Der Sloot and the retired chief of police who initially handled Natalee`s case, Van Der Stratten, were they friends?

MANSUR: Of course, they were friends. It stands to reason they were friends because Paul Van Der Sloot had many friends within the police department; he had many friends within the Department of Justice. And he had many friends with -- and he was friendly with all the judges in Aruba. He worked out of the same office as they did and did the same work.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #38 on: November 13, 2007, 08:11:06 PM »

Pictures say a thousand words..Dont they?

June 2005 I hate myself for what I did..I should kill myself

July 2005 I got away with murder..I'M untouchable

April 2007 Ok..So I'm like a dutch OJ..Might as well make some money off of it..

« Last Edit: November 13, 2007, 08:19:53 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: November 13, 2007, 08:19:10 PM »

Pictures say a thousand words..Dont they?

June 2005

July 2005

April 2007

makes you think of rat poison and snake shot, shot it?  spoiled rotten, pathological lying, sociopath with long term anger management problems.  that's our sporter.
dennisintn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.