May 30, 2024, 03:26:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #689 11/13 - 11/21/07  (Read 248251 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #460 on: November 21, 2007, 11:37:51 AM »

I can't believe this, but the Gielen article is posted at the Aruban police website.

http://www.kparuba.com/news.html

Just like the Dompig/Renfro one was

Remember Jossy didn't know about the one before being there.  Could someone with his email address please send to him that this one is now there also?  I wonder what his reaction to this would be.  He seemed shocked that the one before could be posted in such a place as though truthful.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #461 on: November 21, 2007, 12:25:29 PM »

I'd like to wish everyone a very very Happy Thanksgiving.

Especially to Red, Mrs. Red, Klaas, San, *******, CBB and Dugga (and of-course Tom - gone but not forgotten) and all those that make missing persons and the quest for answers a priority in their life, and ultimately those of us that cherish Justice for Crime Victims.

It has always been my pleasure to know you all...To those no longer with us - Jamie Skeeters - You are not forgotten.

I wish you all the best and many more good years.

Love always,

Your Friend,
Rob

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #462 on: November 21, 2007, 01:07:54 PM »

O/T

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:   Laughing

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/11/21/more-fun-with-greta-van-susteren-ted-williams-on-greta-live-wire/

More Fun with Greta Van Susteren & Ted Williams on Greta Live Wire
 (Edit Post)
FUN WITH GRETA VAN SUSTEREN AND CREW …

Greta, you asked for it and you shall receive.

Some times some humor is needed in order to lighten the news that we follow on a day to day basis to keep us all sane. Our very own Klaasend managed to get the attention of Greta Van Susteren and company the other night on Greta Live Wire.

HERE is the original video that created all the buzz and below.

CLICK ON THE PIC BELOW to watch Greta and Ted Williams comments
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #463 on: November 21, 2007, 01:35:10 PM »

Holy moses, this is to funny!
I found this youtube video from Arubanen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tm9Mo_J4aA&feature=related

And the last few seconds..... what a woman is doing in her t-shirt, and to scatter, it look like condoms, normal and with to taste...lol..

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #464 on: November 21, 2007, 01:44:58 PM »

Klaas … THANK YOU!!!

I have not laughed so hard in a long time. Tears are streaming down my face.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #465 on: November 21, 2007, 01:52:36 PM »

Klaas … THANK YOU!!!

I have not laughed so hard in a long time. Tears are streaming down my face.

Janet

It was so funny when Greta played it on her Greta Live Wire, LOL  Laughing  Greta hasn't seen the Monkey one yet, LOL..I think Red emailed it to her  Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #466 on: November 21, 2007, 01:53:19 PM »

And the last few seconds..... what a woman is doing in her t-shirt, and to scatter, it look like condoms, normal and with to taste...lol..

I found myself looking for Joran in that youtube, LOL
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #467 on: November 21, 2007, 02:25:57 PM »

I found myself looking for Joran in that youtube, LOL

Lol, he was not there in. Just only Sinterklaas en pretty crazy people.... really to funny.
Maybe u can see him in another youtube videos from Aruba partys in Tilburg, Amsterdam or Hoogstraten in Belgium.

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #468 on: November 21, 2007, 02:46:42 PM »

Happy Thanksgiving, Monkeys.  I am sure I missed many of you.  It is good to see that some movement is taking place in Natalee's case.  NJMom, thanks for the information about the GH article.  I am so happy that Beth is getting the much-deserved publicity; she needs even more.

Klaasen, funny -- you are now famous (or infamous, not sure which, LOL) based on the Greta recognition.  Too funny!

Who knows you might end up replacing ED Hill on FNC.

Am I correct that we have interesting radiocast from Dana tonight at 9 p.m. Eastern time?  If not, please correct me.

K, I am so SM +++++++ now, if I come here at stated time, can I find a link to Dana?

I would LOVE to hear this program.  Thanks in advance for all everyone does, another thing to be thankful for.

Tell all I said Happy Thanksgiving, including Crazy Baby Borg, Nonesuche, Lala's Mom, BT, et al.  I miss you guys. Life gets busy and some of that is some of which to be thankful for, cute grandchildren. HI, San.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #469 on: November 21, 2007, 02:47:07 PM »

Especially to Red, Mrs. Red, Klaas, San, *******, CBB and Dugga (and of-course Tom - gone but not forgotten) and all those that make missing persons and the quest for answers a priority in their life, and ultimately those of us that cherish Justice for Crime Victims.

It has always been my pleasure to know you all...To those no longer with us - Jamie Skeeters - You are not forgotten.

Love always,

Your Friend,
Rob

Thank you Rob.  Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family also.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #470 on: November 21, 2007, 02:51:00 PM »

Oh, I just read Rob's note.  Thank you. Hey, Big Guy, don't be trying to cook no turkeys this year, you hear? 

I read on a blog just this morning where a woman was admonishing everyone not to use their self-cleaning oven for baking, that she had ruined her turkey that way and she did not have money to buy another one because she had spent so much on this oven that did not work right.  Of course, while everyone was 'splaining to her how to work it, I was just ROFL because it reminded me of a story here about 2 years ago that I am reminded of each time I clean my "fancy oven."

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: November 21, 2007, 02:51:11 PM »

Happy Thanksgiving, Monkeys.  I am sure I missed many of you.  It is good to see that some movement is taking place in Natalee's case.  NJMom, thanks for the information about the GH article.  I am so happy that Beth is getting the much-deserved publicity; she needs even more.

Klaasen, funny -- you are now famous (or infamous, not sure which, LOL) based on the Greta recognition.  Too funny!

Am I correct that we have interesting radiocast from Dana tonight at 9 p.m. Eastern time?  If not, please correct me.

K, I am so SM +++++++ now, if I come here at stated time, can I find a link to Dana?

I would LOVE to hear this program.  Thanks in advance for all everyone does, another thing to be thankful for.

Tell all I said Happy Thanksgiving, including Crazy Baby Borg, Nonesuche, Lala's Mom, BT, et al.  I miss you guys. Life gets busy and some of that is some of which to be thankful for, cute grandchildren. HI, San.

Hi Tyler Very Happy,

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

There is a link to Dana's program at the top of the page where it says Radio.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: November 21, 2007, 03:00:44 PM »

Hi Tylergal!

At 9pm Eastern time there should be a link to Dana's show on the front page of SM.  Yes, he will have an interresting show tonight. 

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #473 on: November 21, 2007, 03:01:09 PM »

Oh, I just read Rob's note.  Thank you. Hey, Big Guy, don't be trying to cook no turkeys this year, you hear? 

I read on a blog just this morning where a woman was admonishing everyone not to use their self-cleaning oven for baking, that she had ruined her turkey that way and she did not have money to buy another one because she had spent so much on this oven that did not work right.  Of course, while everyone was 'splaining to her how to work it, I was just ROFL because it reminded me of a story here about 2 years ago that I am reminded of each time I clean my "fancy oven."

Hi ya Tyler . . sure miss ya..

Funny you should mention that lil ole tale. I was just talking about that 'incident' today to a new client... his oven was broken and his whole family was on the way. Funny how a broken oven can bring back all the memories.

Anyway - nice to see you!!! Very Happy and I'll leave the bird to a professional.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #474 on: November 21, 2007, 03:17:52 PM »

TONIGHT

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #475 on: November 21, 2007, 03:21:44 PM »

Love always,

Your Friend,
Rob

Very nice post Rob...right back at ya!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #476 on: November 21, 2007, 03:28:43 PM »

Happy Thanksgiving, to each and every one--near and far!

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #477 on: November 21, 2007, 03:44:05 PM »

I can't believe this, but the Gielen article is posted at the Aruban police website.

http://www.kparuba.com/news.html

Just like the Dompig/Renfro one was

Yep....I can believe it. POS wastes of oxygen. Speaking of which...Seems Reality has posted on BNH
NEWSFLASH...as per BFN poster Nuntukamen
Breaking News !!!!!!!!
« Thread Started on Today at 2:36pm »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A credible source just told me it appeared Deepak and Satish were just picked up for questioning in Aruba. Joran was also picked up in Holland for the same. They don't have any more details at this time.

here it is, posted by Reality today...no word on confirmation

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: November 21, 2007, 03:47:41 PM »

This Canadian is about to enjoy an American Thanksgiving for a second year in a row.  An invitaton has been extended by my youngest son's Dutch American inlaws who live just on the other side of our local border crossing.

Last year my Japanese husband made a large platter of sushi rolls (norimaki) as a contribution to a Traditional Turkey dinner.  Not one sushi roll was left over and ... our daughter-in-law informed him that norimake was his passport to this year's dinner.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING MONKEYS!!!   

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #479 on: November 21, 2007, 03:53:02 PM »

You would be welcome to my table anytime, anywhere but a bag of sushi rolls? I would probably just rob you on the way in and once the rolls were eaten, we would partake of turkey! Laughing

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.